The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
The Reserve at the Punta Cana Resort is the perfect destination for both families and couples. The resort is amazing with its staff. They are incredibly attentive and ensure that you're getting the most out of your stay. The nightly shows that are held daily are pleasantly entertaining. The beach and pool area are gorgeous. Make sure that you check out the spot specifically meant for Reserve guests. There is a special spot for these guests, where there are plenty of loungers. Good options to choose from with regards to the buffet and a la carte food choices.
The resort grounds were absolutely beautiful and breathtaking. All the pools were great. The rooms - while good, needed some restoration from damage. I did not experience the much touted "great service" that other vacationers experienced. In fact we thought it was sub par for the quality of the resort. The only service I was truly impressed with was the poolside/beach drink service. The food was not that great and dinner reservation system does not need to be this complicated. Don't get me wrong, this is a great resort but expectations were not met.
We went during the beginning of November. We golfed, enjoyed the pool, the pool recreation, the beach, the finely prepared food and perfect service. We began to get to know Antony Cyr and Yaritza Rodriguez at the resort and highly compliment their demeanor , kindness and service. Though we did not know each staff member we can say that all are in fine company. We enjoy going to Punta Cana because of the fine quality of our experiences every time.
I came here for the first time, not really knowing what to expect..and I must say I was extremely impressed. I have never been treated in the U.S as well as I was here. Not to downgrade the U.S but I felt like royalty here. Everyone was beyond helpful and was able to assist me in my every need. For a first experience I am extremely satisfied. I had a variety of different waiters which catered to my needs and I have no complaints. Jose de Los Santos,Ramon Ramirez,Luis Santana,Benita Mercedes,Julio Alcantara
We had the most amazing stay here! The wait staff was beyond amazing! We never had to wait for another drink they were ON IT!!!! Ramon Ramirez, Jose DE Los Santos, Luis Santana, Benita Mercedes, Julio Alcantara did an excellent job waiting on us!!! And Melvin the activity guy did a phenomenal job teaching me how to dance!!! We had an awesome experience and will return soon!!! A BIG thank you to all these guys for giving us such a great experience!!
Leandro sanchez at the pool bar made the best mojito ever. Great experience with marcelo sanchez too they are so funny The restaurants are so good Good people Good food all the time awesome guys And the guy from the pool jensy rijo Thanks for everything we'll be back soon
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A la carte lunch and dinner (reservations required)
- Unlimited domestic, select international and premium brand drinks (sparkling wine included)
- Mini-bar restocked daily (water, juice and soft drinks)
- Turn-down service
- VIP amenities in room
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Exclusive beach and pool area with waiter service
- Access to all services, facilities, restaurants and bars at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort
- Golf (see the section Golf Collection)
- Land and water sports located at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort (free shuttle available)
- 122 suites in the Reserve Section
- 2 restaurants
- 2 bars
- 2 pools
- Casino (fee)
- Spa (fee)
- Shuttle service throughout the resort and to the Palma Real Shopping Village
- WiFi (in lounge)
- 609 square feet room size
- 1 king-size bed
- Cable TV
- In-room safe
- Full bathroom with jacuzzi for two
- Daily stocked minibar
- Living area with sofa bed
- Luxury amenities
- Private balcony or terrace
- 24-hour room service
- High-speed Internet access
- Occupancy up to 3 persons (max. adults: 3 / max. children: 1)
- 886 square feet room size
- 1 king-size or 2 queen-size beds
- Separate dining area
- Living area with sofa bed
- Occupancy up to 4 persons (max. adults: 3 / max. children: 2)
More room classes available, please inquire.
Resort Location Map
The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana ResortPunta Cana,Dominican Republic
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Bavaro Beach, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.