The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
The Reserve at the Punta Cana Resort is the perfect destination for both families and couples. The resort is amazing with its staff. They are incredibly attentive and ensure that you're getting the most out of your stay. The nightly shows that are held daily are pleasantly entertaining. The beach and pool area are gorgeous. Make sure that you check out the spot specifically meant for Reserve guests. There is a special spot for these guests, where there are plenty of loungers. Good options to choose from with regards to the buffet and a la carte food choices.
My wife and 2 year-old child went for a relaxing hassle-free beach vacation, specifically chosen because of the daycare services for toddlers. My first all-inclusive resort experience did not disappoint! The service was top-notch, the quality of food in the restaurants was better than-expected, and the comfort and beauty of the pool-side and beach-side experiences were also better than expected. We were particularly impressed by our family concierge, Luis. He was diligent in assuring our restaurant reservations, cabana reservations, and other services for our child, such as keeping specific foods in the refrigerator and having a microwave and high chair in the room. He also brought us special treats in the room which we greatly appreciated. We also greatly appreciated the daycare facilities, where the staff were great with our 2-year old. They developed a great rapport with him, kept him occupied, and made sure he was well-taken care of. Finally, we splurged for an optional paid dining experience at the restaurant Passion. I think it was well-worth it, for the quality of the food, the ambience of the dining experience, and the babysitting that came with it. Overall, a fantastic trip!
Lovely resort with beautiful grounds. The pool is great, staff are attentive . Raynold Tamayo was fantastic helping us learn to dance ! Yaritza Burgas was the best in the bar . Food was fantastic ,would definitely recommend. 🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴☀️☀️☀️😊😊👌👌👌
Having a great time at the Paradisus Punta Cana......the beach is stunning, awesome service and the entertainment is fantastic! Raymond Tamayo and Yaritza Burgos add that special touch to your holiday!!! Can't wait to return :)
Had a wonderful time at Paradisus punta Cana. The beach was relaxing. Btye shows and entertainment was awesome. I alsys look forward to visiting this resort. The people who work here are very nice and professional. My home aesyfm home.Luis Florian and Raynold
This is my fifth time in this amazing place, we continue love all about here the ocean,food, pool, and the most important the people. They give you great service and attention and the resort is beautiful, thanks again guys Raynold Tamayo, Luis glorían for giving me and my friend great and funny vacation
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A la carte lunch and dinner (reservations required)
- Unlimited domestic, select international and premium brand drinks (sparkling wine included)
- Mini-bar restocked daily (water, juice and soft drinks)
- Turn-down service
- VIP amenities in room
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Exclusive beach and pool area with waiter service
- Access to all services, facilities, restaurants and bars at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort
- Golf (see the section Golf Collection)
- Land and water sports located at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort (free shuttle available)
- 122 suites in the Reserve Section
- 2 restaurants
- 2 bars
- 2 pools
- Casino (fee)
- Spa (fee)
- Shuttle service throughout the resort and to the Palma Real Shopping Village
- WiFi (in lounge)
- 609 square feet room size
- 1 king-size bed
- Cable TV
- In-room safe
- Full bathroom with jacuzzi for two
- Daily stocked minibar
- Living area with sofa bed
- Luxury amenities
- Private balcony or terrace
- 24-hour room service
- High-speed Internet access
- Occupancy up to 3 persons (max. adults: 3 / max. children: 1)
- 886 square feet room size
- 1 king-size or 2 queen-size beds
- Separate dining area
- Living area with sofa bed
- Occupancy up to 4 persons (max. adults: 3 / max. children: 2)
More room classes available, please inquire.
Resort Location Map
The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana ResortPunta Cana,Dominican Republic
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Bavaro Beach, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.