The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
The Reserve at the Punta Cana Resort is the perfect destination for both families and couples. The resort is amazing with its staff. They are incredibly attentive and ensure that you're getting the most out of your stay. The nightly shows that are held daily are pleasantly entertaining. The beach and pool area are gorgeous. Make sure that you check out the spot specifically meant for Reserve guests. There is a special spot for these guests, where there are plenty of loungers. Good options to choose from with regards to the buffet and a la carte food choices.
Just had to do a review on the EXCELLENT SERVICE that was shown to my wife and I during our anniversary trip. The place was excellent and clean, the food was great, and most of all VICTOR our PRESTIGIOUS BUTLER was the thing that made this stay memorable. He was always there for us and went over and above his duties to make this vacation awesome. This man deserves a medal!!
We spent a fabulous night with Alexis Nunez at the M Bar at the Paradisus Punta Cana. His cocktails are absolutely fantastic and his attention to detail is absolutely out of this world. If you stay at the Paradisus Punta Cana it is a can't miss!
Germania jose,Raynol Tamayo, Nilcia corporeal, Melvin conception, Luis florian,they are the best team around the hotel.. is mi best vacation with me family we have great time and great fun we love DR. And Adrian Alonzo is the best manager in the all the reserve
(Raynold Tamayo) and Germanic Jose were so much fun. They made sure that we always had an incredible time and that we were always happy. I wish they could come back to Chicago with us. I felt like Raynold and Germanic were our best friends. I love this place and I especially love these people!
Thanks (Raynold Tamayo) and Germania Jose! They are the best! They are awesome! We had the best time with them. I wish we could hang out with them every day. #perfecto great attention and very very friendly
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A la carte lunch and dinner (reservations required)
- Unlimited domestic, select international and premium brand drinks (sparkling wine included)
- Mini-bar restocked daily (water, juice and soft drinks)
- Turn-down service
- VIP amenities in room
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Exclusive beach and pool area with waiter service
- Access to all services, facilities, restaurants and bars at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort
- Golf (see the section Golf Collection)
- Land and water sports located at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort (free shuttle available)
- 122 suites in the Reserve Section
- 2 restaurants
- 2 bars
- 2 pools
- Casino (fee)
- Spa (fee)
- Shuttle service throughout the resort and to the Palma Real Shopping Village
- WiFi (in lounge)
- 609 square feet room size
- 1 king-size bed
- Cable TV
- In-room safe
- Full bathroom with jacuzzi for two
- Daily stocked minibar
- Living area with sofa bed
- Luxury amenities
- Private balcony or terrace
- 24-hour room service
- High-speed Internet access
- Occupancy up to 3 persons (max. adults: 3 / max. children: 1)
- 886 square feet room size
- 1 king-size or 2 queen-size beds
- Separate dining area
- Living area with sofa bed
- Occupancy up to 4 persons (max. adults: 3 / max. children: 2)
More room classes available, please inquire.
Resort Location Map
The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana ResortPunta Cana,Dominican Republic
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Bavaro Beach, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.