Zoetry Agua Punta Cana
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
An amazing option for those looking for a luxurious and high-end stay in Punta Cana. The Zoetry does not skimp out on quality. The resort grounds are immaculate and well-kept, and the rooms are large and spacious. The resort offers a plethora of activities, so there isn't ever a shortage of things to do. Amazing and attentive staff are available to fulfill requests and tend to any concerns. There's a bit of a variety lacking with the buffet items. However, it's still fairly fresh in quality.
We enjoyed the hotel and staff very much. The food was great and the people were extremely helpful and nice. Jesus was assigned to us for the week and he made everything perfect. Anything we needed he was there to assist and help. We would definitely recommend this for anyone wanting a relaxing stress free week. If you are looking to relax on the beach or by the pool this is the spot for you.
We came to Zoertry for our honeymoon and must say, we are hooked! This resort is absolutely amazing. Everything from the food to view was more than expected. We stayed in a junior oceanfront suite that exceeded our expectations and our personal assistance Jesus couldn't have been better. He took great care of us throughout our entire stay and made everything so easy. Absolutely recommend Zoetry to anyone visiting the Dominican.
At Zoetry you are the boss. Jesus made the trip one to remember for me and my new wife. We could not have asked for a more beautiful place to honeymoon and also a greater person to be our guide and friend throughout this trip. We would definitely recommend any future visit to this resort. Always ask for Jesus
The Zoetry is the private resort furthest out from the countryside with only 96 units and villas. The service was superb and the staff was super helpful. Roberto was very helpful and helped recover my lost beach football as well as a bag I left in a taxi. enjoyed the food, the beach and the pools!
The best vacation I have ever been on. Service was over the top. Our butler Willy took care of our every need. The girl who worked at the pool bar brought us drinks and snacks where ever we were... the beach, pool and even sitting outside our room. The food was delicious and healthy. Spa treatment perfect. I highly recommend!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- At least one 24 hour restaurant option
- Unlimited cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international premium brands
- 24-hour private in-room dining
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized water sports
- Endless Privileges including:
- Welcome bottle of Rum
- Fresh fruit basket daily
- Bvlgari bath amenities, aromatherapy pillows and linen scents, high quality bed linens and bathrobes, electronic security safe, and more
- Unlimited worldwide calling
- Complimentary horseback riding
- No check-in or check-out time
- Relaxing 20-minute massage per guest
- Access to sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and sensation shower
- Daily afternoon tea time featuring real live plants for tea infusions
- Complimentary 24-hour laundry service
- Complimentary Wellness Consultation with a Wills System specialist
- 51 suites
- 4 a la carte restaurants (International with a Dominican twist, light international fare, Creole and Latin, European Fusion featuring an international wine cellar) Dress code consisting of long pants for men and Casual dress elegance is required at the � la carte restaurants
- 2 bars
- 2 Pools including one large infinity pool with isolating stream sand fountains, swim-up bar
- Spa (fee)
- Beauty salon (fee)
- Fitness centre
- Gift shop
- Wireless internet access
- Meeting facilities
- Car rental desk
- Terrace or balcony
- 1 king or 2 queen-size beds
- Full bathroom with separate shower, double vanity sink and vanity mirror
- Air conditioning
- Mini-bar ( Stocked daily with premium beverages, deli snacks and wine by the bottle )
- Bathrobes & slippers for use during your stay
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Nightly turn-down service
- 24-hr room service
- In room safe
- A la carte pillow menu
- Maid service three times each day
- Room size: 775 Sq.ft.
- Maximum occupancy of 3
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Zoetry Agua Punta CanaPunta Cana,Dominican Republic
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Playas de Uvero Alto, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.