Zoetry Agua Punta Cana
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
An amazing option for those looking for a luxurious and high-end stay in Punta Cana. The Zoetry does not skimp out on quality. The resort grounds are immaculate and well-kept, and the rooms are large and spacious. The resort offers a plethora of activities, so there isn't ever a shortage of things to do. Amazing and attentive staff are available to fulfill requests and tend to any concerns. There's a bit of a variety lacking with the buffet items. However, it's still fairly fresh in quality.
Words will not adequately express the feelings in our hearts regarding Zoetry Agua and the WONDERFUL Dominican people we met during our stay!! My breath was taken away as the wooden Zoetry doors were opened by the most radiant smiling man! I am sorry I never caught his name, but I hope he knows that his smile and wave touched my heart and moved me to tears! :D It was a perfect welcoming touch. As we emerged from our van we were greeted with "Welcome home" and overwhelmed with the smiles and the wonderful things handed our way. We had the pleasure of checking in with Marleny and Eddy, who went out of their way to ensure the best room for us. We were touched by your kindness.We were then introduced to our amazing butler, Ramon M., who showed us around and took us to our beautiful swim up room. The grounds are immaculate, and Zoetry Agua exudes a tranquil natural feel- from the tropical foliage to the soothing music... We felt like we were in heaven! The food was incredible!!! One of our favorite meals was the Dominican themed evening at Piragua. The icing on the cake was when the Dominican Trio (music) came in and serenaded each table. Just perfect.While the rooms, setting, and food were all incredible...it was the Dominican people we met that made the experience over-the-top amazing!!! As I mentioned, Marleny and Eddy made check in a dream. Ramon M was an incredible friend to us, always there to help us and provide a warm smile. Thank you, Ramon for all you did for us to make our trip so special!!! There is a long list of others who have a special place in our hearts. Rudy (Presidente 2020!) was always so happy and willing to help us, Estefani (from Indigo..LOVE HER!), Wanda and Yessica (Indigo.. so sweet and always called us by name..loved them too!), OLIVER!, Junior (our amigo!!!) Hansel, Gregario (Indigo), Rossy, Vanessa, Marcello, Harlent, Wander, Nairobi, and so many more. A huge thank you to you all!! We miss you already. :)We also loved the horseback ride on the beach and the couples massage!! The spa pool area is FANTASTIC for a quiet zen getaway. A very sweet lady (I am sorry I didn't catch her name) gave us warm scented neck pillows. That was an amazing touch, gracias.I highly recommend Zoetry Agua for anyone seeking a relaxing vacation in a beautiful setting with incredible food and even more incredible people!! We WILL be back!!
We decided to come to zoetry hotel for group vacations, and have fun Since we arrived we where assisted by a butler who’s name was willyn, he took great care of us during our stay.The beach was great, and the service very professional
First trip to Punta Cana... Second experience at a Zoetry resort. It definitely lived up to the expectation. The service at Zoetry Aqua was second to none. This was our first time with a butler for our entire trip. Our butler Willyn gave us top notch service no matter what we requested. If we wanted it, he found a way to get it for us and always with a smile on his face. The food was excellent at all four restaurants especially with the service from Hansel. Overall, the service at Zoetry from top to bottom was great. I highly recommend a trip to Punta Cana.I want to gived special thanks to our groups manager from Zoetry Stephanie, amazing attentions since we have contact with her. Very professional.
This is my first time in Punta Cana. Traveling to our 2nd Zoetry resort with friends. Food and service was beyond expectations. The staff is really professional good services!!We had a great butler services Willyn took great care of us, make special dinner every night, special breakfast, and the best always available for us Thanks zoetry for this wonderfully vacations. One more things this trip without Stephanie our group manager from zoetry, she’s was allways making sure all the rooms where ok until we checke out !!!
Amazing resort!! We got the best Butler service ,, ask for willyn as your Butler!! He will help with everything and get you the best deals around. Service is second to none!!Special thanks to Stephanie our group coordinator at Zoetry who took Great. care about this beautiful placeAmazing staff service, the food was amazing, the waiter at the Beach very professional we definitely come back and recommend this Hotel
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- At least one 24 hour restaurant option
- Unlimited cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international premium brands
- 24-hour private in-room dining
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized water sports
- Endless Privileges including:
- Welcome bottle of Rum
- Fresh fruit basket daily
- Bvlgari bath amenities, aromatherapy pillows and linen scents, high quality bed linens and bathrobes, electronic security safe, and more
- Unlimited worldwide calling
- Complimentary horseback riding
- No check-in or check-out time
- Relaxing 20-minute massage per guest
- Access to sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and sensation shower
- Daily afternoon tea time featuring real live plants for tea infusions
- Complimentary 24-hour laundry service
- Complimentary Wellness Consultation with a Wills System specialist
- 51 suites
- 4 a la carte restaurants (International with a Dominican twist, light international fare, Creole and Latin, European Fusion featuring an international wine cellar) Dress code consisting of long pants for men and Casual dress elegance is required at the � la carte restaurants
- 2 bars
- 2 Pools including one large infinity pool with isolating stream sand fountains, swim-up bar
- Spa (fee)
- Beauty salon (fee)
- Fitness centre
- Gift shop
- Wireless internet access
- Meeting facilities
- Car rental desk
- Terrace or balcony
- 1 king or 2 queen-size beds
- Full bathroom with separate shower, double vanity sink and vanity mirror
- Air conditioning
- Mini-bar ( Stocked daily with premium beverages, deli snacks and wine by the bottle )
- Bathrobes & slippers for use during your stay
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Nightly turn-down service
- 24-hr room service
- In room safe
- A la carte pillow menu
- Maid service three times each day
- Room size: 775 Sq.ft.
- Maximum occupancy of 3
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Zoetry Agua Punta CanaPunta Cana,Dominican Republic
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Playas de Uvero Alto, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.