Zoetry Agua Punta Cana
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
An amazing option for those looking for a luxurious and high-end stay in Punta Cana. The Zoetry does not skimp out on quality. The resort grounds are immaculate and well-kept, and the rooms are large and spacious. The resort offers a plethora of activities, so there isn't ever a shortage of things to do. Amazing and attentive staff are available to fulfill requests and tend to any concerns. There's a bit of a variety lacking with the buffet items. However, it's still fairly fresh in quality.
The best service ever!!! Jesus our butler was amazing!! Definitely coming back. Horse back riding was unreal. Rooms impeccable. 5 star service The grounds and activities are top notch. Quiet and peaceful.... everyone is very friendly and willing to help! Best experience I’ve ever had on Punta Cana.
Everything others have said is true. This place is relaxing and perfect for couples. I slept better here than at home. Having private entrances vs big hotels with corridors really keeps the noise down. The entire place is spotless and the service better than any place we've stayed. The staff take the time to know you, especially the hostesses. Jendy is so sweet. Abrahan noticed that we did not drink alcohol and made us fresh fruit drinks. Deo took the time to explain all ingredients as I am lactose intolerant. All restaurants are beautiful and although there maybe just 4, make sure you alternate sitting inside and outside to really enjoy the beauty and serenity. Take advantage of the pool aerobics and cycling, very fun and doable regardless of fitness level. The horses are awesome, however, the ride is not relaxing and you are rushed in a herd along a trashy beach to shabby gift shops and then hurried back. Loved the horses just not the destination. We lounged on a beach bed with umbrella for the week without distractions by others as the loungers and beds are spaced out well. Overall, outstanding resort, staff, food, beach and pools. We plan to make this an annual destination.
We had a fabulous time celebrating our 30th Anniversary at Zoetry in August 2017. Our Butler was Ramon (he referred to himself as the big guy, not the small Ramon!). He was fantastic and went the extra mile to book us for everything we wanted and even set up a private dinner with a surprise cake for our anniversary. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The rooms were spectacular and we were upgraded close to the beach. The resort was quiet and didn't have the constant music blaring as other resorts have. We loved the spa service that we booked. I would definitely recommend this resort to couples or adults looking for a peaceful getaway. The food was also wonderful at each of the restaurants. I would definitely recommend using the bug spray. Got a lot of bites from something that you couldn't see ("no see-ums?"). Stay away from the hard sell vacation package and you will enjoy the resort even more!
My boyfriend and I were looking to escape the harsh cold of winter and decided on Punta Cana. We spent days researching resorts and decided on Zoëtry Agua which was definitely the right choice! We were shuttled from the airport directly to the resort and were greeted with fruit punch as we checked in. Jose Ferrand was our butler for our stay and was literally THE BEST! He was friendly, fun, helpful and very accommodating. He was only one WhatsApp text away and he would help us with anything we needed. (Including booking us a romantic horseback ride on the beach) and he even went as far as to upgrade our room as well which it didn’t disappoint! It was a beautiful villa with a private Plunge pool in the backyard! Truly gorgeous and relaxing in addition to the beach being steps away from our front door. The food and drinks were also wonderful! (Gilberto made the best drinks by the pool-bar ask for “Gilberto especial”). Overall the entire staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. By far this was the most relaxing resort we have ever stayed at and was the perfect blend of nature meets the beach. I’d highly recommend if you are looking for a peaceful getaway and a chance to unwind.
If you are looking for something quiet and relaxing this is the place to come. It is a small all inclusive with many different activities to take advantage of such a wine tasting, cooking class, and horse back riding to name a few. The food was excellent never had a bad meal. Our butler Ramon M was nothing but helpful and attentive since the moment we arrived. Would definitely make a trip back here in the future.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- At least one 24 hour restaurant option
- Unlimited cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international premium brands
- 24-hour private in-room dining
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized water sports
- Endless Privileges including:
- Welcome bottle of Rum
- Fresh fruit basket daily
- Bvlgari bath amenities, aromatherapy pillows and linen scents, high quality bed linens and bathrobes, electronic security safe, and more
- Unlimited worldwide calling
- Complimentary horseback riding
- No check-in or check-out time
- Relaxing 20-minute massage per guest
- Access to sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and sensation shower
- Daily afternoon tea time featuring real live plants for tea infusions
- Complimentary 24-hour laundry service
- Complimentary Wellness Consultation with a Wills System specialist
- 51 suites
- 4 a la carte restaurants (International with a Dominican twist, light international fare, Creole and Latin, European Fusion featuring an international wine cellar) Dress code consisting of long pants for men and Casual dress elegance is required at the � la carte restaurants
- 2 bars
- 2 Pools including one large infinity pool with isolating stream sand fountains, swim-up bar
- Spa (fee)
- Beauty salon (fee)
- Fitness centre
- Gift shop
- Wireless internet access
- Meeting facilities
- Car rental desk
- Terrace or balcony
- 1 king or 2 queen-size beds
- Full bathroom with separate shower, double vanity sink and vanity mirror
- Air conditioning
- Mini-bar ( Stocked daily with premium beverages, deli snacks and wine by the bottle )
- Bathrobes & slippers for use during your stay
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Nightly turn-down service
- 24-hr room service
- In room safe
- A la carte pillow menu
- Maid service three times each day
- Room size: 775 Sq.ft.
- Maximum occupancy of 3
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Zoetry Agua Punta CanaPunta Cana,Dominican Republic
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Playas de Uvero Alto, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.