Zoetry Agua Punta Cana
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
An amazing option for those looking for a luxurious and high-end stay in Punta Cana. The Zoetry does not skimp out on quality. The resort grounds are immaculate and well-kept, and the rooms are large and spacious. The resort offers a plethora of activities, so there isn't ever a shortage of things to do. Amazing and attentive staff are available to fulfill requests and tend to any concerns. There's a bit of a variety lacking with the buffet items. However, it's still fairly fresh in quality.
Zoetry sets a new standard for the all inclusive. High end, yet rustic and unpretentious. A top-notch experience...the accommodations, the service, the food. Aside from some disappointing weather during the first half of our trip, everything was near perfect. Excellent for a family holiday vacation. Bayron was amazing! He took care of everything for us, without a hitch. I highly recommend him if you have the option to select your personal "butler". Pricey, but worth every penny!
The best butler we got was Jesus always on time and on point got me Harley Davidson shirts and didn't have to go outside the resort at the zoetry!! The place was relaxing. A great getaway from La life. A place we could definitely would want to go back to.
Me and my husband just got married and we decided to book at Zoetry at Punta Cana for our honeymoon. It was the most relaxing and peaceful resort. It was clean, food was amazing, and everyone was sooo friendly..even the guests!! The resort even assigns each suite a butler..ours was Jesus..he was amazing. My hubby needed to get some shirts for his friends. And he was able to deliver the next day..he was on point when it came to our needs. He was even able to deliver chips i was craving for and a bottle my husband wanted. Definitely a place where we'll be back to. A paradise that met our needs and a place where we found tranquility! 😍😍😍
We chose Zoetry based on all the good reviews and my goodness, it was perfect!! This is not the place for nightlife and noise. So if that is what you are looking for, you may want to chose something different. This is pure serenity. Unbelievably quiet and beautiful. The most relaxing place I have been. And that is exactly what we were looking for. It is a wonderful feel between upscale with natural organic scenery and Dominican flair. We did come at the end of hurricane season so the water and the beach still had some debris from "Otto". But that did not affect our trip at all. The staff is amazing!! So kind and attentive. They are so happy to help in anyway. We had a WONDERFUL butler Ramon M! He met us on the beach upon arrival with champagne with a friendly smile and "welcome home!" and has gone out of his way to arrange special meals, wine tastings and even a birthday dinner for us. He had a Dominican breakfast sent to our room and we had a lovely morning meal on our deck looking out to the ocean. Anything we needed during our stay he made sure we had. I highly recommend upgrading to the butler when you come. He had made our stay beyond special!! Be sure and request Ramon when you come! We had a junior deluxe ocean view suite and it was beyond perfect. We had suite 117 and it was perfect because it was an end unit and very private. I included a picture of our breakfast and the view we had from our room with walk out entry to the beach. We enjoyed the spa more than once during our stay. It was very nice. The ladies that tended to us were so sweet! Thank you Zoetry for a wonderful, unforgettable honeymoon!!
This is the perfect location when all you want is to relax and celebrate your honeymoon as we are in a quiet and private location. We have a Junior Deluxe Suite Ocean View room which is so private. To make the week even better than planned we could not have asked for a better person to have as our butler than Ramon M.. and I emphasize incredible person. He not only has made our stay special but over the top in comfort, experience and intimacy. Unprompted he arranged a birthday cake for my bride, a honeymoon welcome breakfast on our deck, a Dominican style lunch at Indigo's for us and a private dinner in the wine tasting room. He greeted us as we arrived Saturday by helicopter on the beach with "Welcome Home" and has made it just that and more our entire stay. More important he also has become a friend. What an incredible asset to Zoëtry Agua Ramon M is...
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- At least one 24 hour restaurant option
- Unlimited cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international premium brands
- 24-hour private in-room dining
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized water sports
- Endless Privileges including:
- Welcome bottle of Rum
- Fresh fruit basket daily
- Bvlgari bath amenities, aromatherapy pillows and linen scents, high quality bed linens and bathrobes, electronic security safe, and more
- Unlimited worldwide calling
- Complimentary horseback riding
- No check-in or check-out time
- Relaxing 20-minute massage per guest
- Access to sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and sensation shower
- Daily afternoon tea time featuring real live plants for tea infusions
- Complimentary 24-hour laundry service
- Complimentary Wellness Consultation with a Wills System specialist
- 51 suites
- 4 a la carte restaurants (International with a Dominican twist, light international fare, Creole and Latin, European Fusion featuring an international wine cellar) Dress code consisting of long pants for men and Casual dress elegance is required at the � la carte restaurants
- 2 bars
- 2 Pools including one large infinity pool with isolating stream sand fountains, swim-up bar
- Spa (fee)
- Beauty salon (fee)
- Fitness centre
- Gift shop
- Wireless internet access
- Meeting facilities
- Car rental desk
- Terrace or balcony
- 1 king or 2 queen-size beds
- Full bathroom with separate shower, double vanity sink and vanity mirror
- Air conditioning
- Mini-bar ( Stocked daily with premium beverages, deli snacks and wine by the bottle )
- Bathrobes & slippers for use during your stay
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Nightly turn-down service
- 24-hr room service
- In room safe
- A la carte pillow menu
- Maid service three times each day
- Room size: 775 Sq.ft.
- Maximum occupancy of 3
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Zoetry Agua Punta CanaPunta Cana,Dominican Republic
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Playas de Uvero Alto, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.