Zoetry Agua Punta Cana
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
An amazing option for those looking for a luxurious and high-end stay in Punta Cana. The Zoetry does not skimp out on quality. The resort grounds are immaculate and well-kept, and the rooms are large and spacious. The resort offers a plethora of activities, so there isn't ever a shortage of things to do. Amazing and attentive staff are available to fulfill requests and tend to any concerns. There's a bit of a variety lacking with the buffet items. However, it's still fairly fresh in quality.
Our trip was postponed for a day due to the hurricane. Once we arrived we were warmly greeted and made to feel right at home. Lovely resort with outstanding staff. The spa was definitely the highlight of the trip! Jocelyn was amazing, loved it so much booked more services after our first day! The only reason i did not give it a 5 star rating was my total disappointment in the quality of the food.This was our 3rd trip to a Zoetry Spa Resort and this location did not seem to have the same outstanding food presentation or selection.
We came here early September. Unfortunately Irma decided we would only get two nights here. We had a four poster suite with a pool view. On arrival we were gratefully given cold flannels. A bit pushy to upgrade but settled soon enough. Room was amazing. Big bed, massive bath, huge shower space and separate toilet. Very comfortable balcony with comfy furniture and a tea light lamp to light in the evenings. Bulgari toiletries were divine! They regularly fumigate so no nasty bugs around and they provide anti bug spray for your use. They also put citronella oil in an oil burner in the evenings to keep mosquitoes out of the toilet area. Air conditioner isn't very strong so while cooler than outside it's not cold.Staff- cannot do enough for you. Very pleasant and unobtrusive, even suggesting naughty mimosas over breakfast! Drinks offered and brought promptly to your sun loungerResort- beautifully clean. Pool winds around resort so it's always quiet and serene. Outdoor jacuzzi didn't work though. We had our complimentary horse ride. That was fun! Spa is very expensive so we didn't use this. I was looking forward to the yoga etc but we got evacuated and were never returnedFood- restaurants are beautiful. Not all staff speak English but get themselves understood. Breakfast and lunch were fab. Dinners were sometimes a little odd and not really satisfying. Indigo I fully recommend for lunch to just watch the waves roll in. Our butler was Juan. He was really attentive and sensitive to the Irma situation. Full credit to him for keeping everyone calm and his helpfulness.This resort is not exclusive for adults but there is no child entertainment. Bliss
The resort was the perfect size for what we were looking for. The food was amazing. Our butler, Juan Escano, was top notch! He did something special for us daily. The resort is small and quite. Limited entertainment on the resort. Travel in August must have been off season, thought we were the only ones there part of the time. Highly recommend this resort if your looking to relax and eat good food/drink.
This has got to be one of the best resorts on the island. It's the perfect place to relax,and enjoy yourself. The drinks are very good. It's a nice place for couples to enjoy one another. It's beautiful inside and out. You can't ask for a better resort.
awesome service. i would not recommend excursions (which are not to be confused with the resort). but if you decide to take one, insist that Julio be your driver and opt for this personal service. the resort itself is great. and the employees are quite friendly. make sure to take a large hat and plenty of sp50 or greater water resistant sun screen lotion. also if your into cigars take some of your own cause they are actually quite expensive. i would recommend finding a local taxi driver to show you around the island instead of excursions though (the excursion we took was terrible to say the least --except for Julio our personal driver). Ramon Reynoso (foreman) is very friendly and approachable. he took care of whatever issues we had immediately. we researched reports in the DR for two days before deciding to go with zoetry punta cana--no regrets.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- At least one 24 hour restaurant option
- Unlimited cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international premium brands
- 24-hour private in-room dining
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized water sports
- Endless Privileges including:
- Welcome bottle of Rum
- Fresh fruit basket daily
- Bvlgari bath amenities, aromatherapy pillows and linen scents, high quality bed linens and bathrobes, electronic security safe, and more
- Unlimited worldwide calling
- Complimentary horseback riding
- No check-in or check-out time
- Relaxing 20-minute massage per guest
- Access to sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and sensation shower
- Daily afternoon tea time featuring real live plants for tea infusions
- Complimentary 24-hour laundry service
- Complimentary Wellness Consultation with a Wills System specialist
- 51 suites
- 4 a la carte restaurants (International with a Dominican twist, light international fare, Creole and Latin, European Fusion featuring an international wine cellar) Dress code consisting of long pants for men and Casual dress elegance is required at the � la carte restaurants
- 2 bars
- 2 Pools including one large infinity pool with isolating stream sand fountains, swim-up bar
- Spa (fee)
- Beauty salon (fee)
- Fitness centre
- Gift shop
- Wireless internet access
- Meeting facilities
- Car rental desk
- Terrace or balcony
- 1 king or 2 queen-size beds
- Full bathroom with separate shower, double vanity sink and vanity mirror
- Air conditioning
- Mini-bar ( Stocked daily with premium beverages, deli snacks and wine by the bottle )
- Bathrobes & slippers for use during your stay
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Nightly turn-down service
- 24-hr room service
- In room safe
- A la carte pillow menu
- Maid service three times each day
- Room size: 775 Sq.ft.
- Maximum occupancy of 3
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Zoetry Agua Punta CanaPunta Cana,Dominican Republic
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Playas de Uvero Alto, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.