Zoetry Agua Punta Cana
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
An amazing option for those looking for a luxurious and high-end stay in Punta Cana. The Zoetry does not skimp out on quality. The resort grounds are immaculate and well-kept, and the rooms are large and spacious. The resort offers a plethora of activities, so there isn't ever a shortage of things to do. Amazing and attentive staff are available to fulfill requests and tend to any concerns. There's a bit of a variety lacking with the buffet items. However, it's still fairly fresh in quality.
We have visited this resort back in September. We want to thank Juan who took care of us for 6 days. I mentioned to him that I liked paella, and Juan arranged a nice paella lunch for us on the beach. I have asked him what the locals ate, and there it was Sancocho for lunch the next day. Everybody was friendly, and even the gardeners said "hola." We liked that it was very quiet and peaceful, and we could just relax and focus on enjoying the beautiful clear water. Everything we ate was good including some chocolate covered strawberries that they delivered every afternoon. Dominican restaurant was my favorite, and enjoyed Mofongo. We enjoyed our stay very much and Juan made sure of that. We would consider another Zoetry for next vacation.
Bayron, our butler showed us a wonderful experience while staying at Zoetry, in Punta Cana!! Roberto was wonderful as well! Wonderful food and great sites!! Beach was amazing with bright blue waters! Lovely helicopter ride around the island! We will be traveling again soon!
Butler Roberto and Bayron were the best! They were so helpful and were willing to do anything you request. The weather was perfect and all the staffs were super attentive and smiling all the time. Would recommend it x1000000000
Everything and everyone one was great! The place is amazing, the butlers are amazing, the food is okay, but the service made up for it!Stephanie was the best wedding coordinator with his personal assistant willyn is the the best butler services, Ramon R, too We came back next years, I don't know how people can said negative things about this place, this is the paradise We love our butler willyn so much good service
This is my second time at Zoetry. During our first stay Willyn was our butler. When we booked a second time we made sure weeks in advance that he would be our butler again. He was there when we arrived and did not disappoint. He stocked the bars with basil because he remembered that I liked basil mojitos. I mentioned that back home I get roast pork at a Dominican restaurant and he told me that he will arranged to have roast pork made for during my stay even though it is off menu. The next day he told me which restaurant to go and when I arrived they sat me down and brought it out. Any wrinkle in the trip he straightened out expeditiously. Basically he is the reason our trip was so awesome. If I rebook it would probably be contingent on him still being here and being my butler.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- At least one 24 hour restaurant option
- Unlimited cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international premium brands
- 24-hour private in-room dining
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized water sports
- Endless Privileges including:
- Welcome bottle of Rum
- Fresh fruit basket daily
- Bvlgari bath amenities, aromatherapy pillows and linen scents, high quality bed linens and bathrobes, electronic security safe, and more
- Unlimited worldwide calling
- Complimentary horseback riding
- No check-in or check-out time
- Relaxing 20-minute massage per guest
- Access to sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and sensation shower
- Daily afternoon tea time featuring real live plants for tea infusions
- Complimentary 24-hour laundry service
- Complimentary Wellness Consultation with a Wills System specialist
- 51 suites
- 4 a la carte restaurants (International with a Dominican twist, light international fare, Creole and Latin, European Fusion featuring an international wine cellar) Dress code consisting of long pants for men and Casual dress elegance is required at the � la carte restaurants
- 2 bars
- 2 Pools including one large infinity pool with isolating stream sand fountains, swim-up bar
- Spa (fee)
- Beauty salon (fee)
- Fitness centre
- Gift shop
- Wireless internet access
- Meeting facilities
- Car rental desk
- Terrace or balcony
- 1 king or 2 queen-size beds
- Full bathroom with separate shower, double vanity sink and vanity mirror
- Air conditioning
- Mini-bar ( Stocked daily with premium beverages, deli snacks and wine by the bottle )
- Bathrobes & slippers for use during your stay
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Nightly turn-down service
- 24-hr room service
- In room safe
- A la carte pillow menu
- Maid service three times each day
- Room size: 775 Sq.ft.
- Maximum occupancy of 3
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Zoetry Agua Punta CanaPunta Cana,Dominican Republic
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Playas de Uvero Alto, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.