Zoetry Agua Punta Cana
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
An amazing option for those looking for a luxurious and high-end stay in Punta Cana. The Zoetry does not skimp out on quality. The resort grounds are immaculate and well-kept, and the rooms are large and spacious. The resort offers a plethora of activities, so there isn't ever a shortage of things to do. Amazing and attentive staff are available to fulfill requests and tend to any concerns. There's a bit of a variety lacking with the buffet items. However, it's still fairly fresh in quality.
We went to this resort to celebrate my birthday. The staff was mostly friendly and the personalized service was a nice bonus. I strongly suggest you not order directly from room service because you will be disappointed. (I was sick and couldn't always make it to the restaurant.) The food outside of room service was awesome. This is a small resort so the food options were limited but delicious. The spa is amazing and if Nairobi is working you will get the best experience of your life. She truly takes great care of he spa guest. My only complaint would be it rained in our room and it took the entire day to get us moved. We were told we would get an upgraded room for the inconvenience but it didn't happen.
There will never be words to describe the incredible experience we had on our honeymoon. To name a few but not all, Magdalena, Vanessa, Francisco, Gabriel, Ponchelino and our Butler Roberto. We felt like we were visiting family and we wouldn't have had it any of it any other way!
We were at the resort the week of 11/10 for a company incentive trip (it was free!). The resort is very nice, with lovely grounds. It is however, at the "end of the road" and is very secluded. Being our first stay at an all inclusive resort, we were not sure what to expect. It was a very pleasant surprise to be assigned our own Butler, Ramon M. While we didn't take advantage of his services often, when we did, he was very responsive (as were all the staff-very friendly and attentive).
very accommodating and friendly, weather was very beautiful and beaches clean.Food was excellent and services was perfect. All around atmosphere was very comforting. Would recommend to anyone if they are looking for a peaceful vacation.
The personnel working take pride in their jobs. Some of the leading wait staff and Butlers take especially detailed attention and learn and remember specifics about guests throughout the week. They work hard and are away from their families. Tip them well, as we have it good if we are able to travel to this resort!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- At least one 24 hour restaurant option
- Unlimited cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international premium brands
- 24-hour private in-room dining
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized water sports
- Endless Privileges including:
- Welcome bottle of Rum
- Fresh fruit basket daily
- Bvlgari bath amenities, aromatherapy pillows and linen scents, high quality bed linens and bathrobes, electronic security safe, and more
- Unlimited worldwide calling
- Complimentary horseback riding
- No check-in or check-out time
- Relaxing 20-minute massage per guest
- Access to sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and sensation shower
- Daily afternoon tea time featuring real live plants for tea infusions
- Complimentary 24-hour laundry service
- Complimentary Wellness Consultation with a Wills System specialist
- 51 suites
- 4 a la carte restaurants (International with a Dominican twist, light international fare, Creole and Latin, European Fusion featuring an international wine cellar) Dress code consisting of long pants for men and Casual dress elegance is required at the � la carte restaurants
- 2 bars
- 2 Pools including one large infinity pool with isolating stream sand fountains, swim-up bar
- Spa (fee)
- Beauty salon (fee)
- Fitness centre
- Gift shop
- Wireless internet access
- Meeting facilities
- Car rental desk
- Terrace or balcony
- 1 king or 2 queen-size beds
- Full bathroom with separate shower, double vanity sink and vanity mirror
- Air conditioning
- Mini-bar ( Stocked daily with premium beverages, deli snacks and wine by the bottle )
- Bathrobes & slippers for use during your stay
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Nightly turn-down service
- 24-hr room service
- In room safe
- A la carte pillow menu
- Maid service three times each day
- Room size: 775 Sq.ft.
- Maximum occupancy of 3
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Zoetry Agua Punta CanaPunta Cana,Dominican Republic
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Playas de Uvero Alto, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.