Coral Costa Caribe
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
The staff are the best especially Carlos victor and cesar (los inestos). They really funny and make you feel like home. I will highly recommend this resort to anyone willing to have fun and enjoy the tropical weather.
the best entretainment that i have wacthed , somehing that really attracted me was the way the people tried to make us laugh with the comments and there games it was awsome ! the enviroment as well make me feel so good , the animation , the games the shows! really enjoable !
Visited here in February 2013 with my daughter and my niece. We had an awesome vacation so decided we would return this time with their families. The food is good, beach is amazing and the staff always friendly and ready to assist you with anything you need. See you on January 13 coral costa caribe
We had a very nice stay here. Rooms were clean food was okay and plentiful. (Stunned how people waste food!) staff is excellent. New Years Eve was beyond anything we've experienced before. Buffet set on the beach, stage, bands, fireworks! They worked endlessly for 3 days on this. Would suggest bringing your own glasses for beverages. They ran out a number of times. Jacuzzi wasn't working. A la carts were very good...Mexican was the best! Coffee machine with specialty coffee broke down a few times. Grill often didn't have burgers because they made them fresh. Would return here again. Took 1/2 day trip into capital and it was good. Would have liked to have gone in ancient buildings bit there wasn't time.
I went with my whole family to this resort . It was the worse experience that I ever had. The have blackout every hour, the Power is on and off, the AC never worked, imagine on the Caribbean with no AC. In top of that some times they dont have hot water even dont have water to shower or whatever. Services horrible, food aceptable. Recommendation, go to another reasort.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Snack bar with casual dining, open day & night
- 24 hour Domestic & select International drinks
- House wine with lunch & dinner
- Non-motorized watersports include: (subject to availability, reservations & weather conditions apply)
- Pedal boats
- Water polo
- Introductory scuba lesson in pool
- Fitness room with sauna
- 9-hole mini-golf
- Day & night tennis
- Ping pong
- Games room (minimum charge for billiards)
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Entrance to Disco, drinks included
- 416 rooms in 3 separate low-rise buildings
- 5 Restaurants including buffet, Italian, Mexican, Dominican
- Snack bar
- Several bars including: Swim-up pool bar, Disco and Sports bar (select premium wines & drinks in bars - fee)
- Swimming pools
- Children's pool
- Fitness room with sauna
- Watersports centre
- PADI/SSI scuba diving (fee)
- Business centre with internet services (fee)
- WiFi in lobby
- Tennis courts
- 9-hole mini-golf
- Basketball court
- Games room
- Gift shops
- Currency exchange
- Flower shop
- Photo development lab
- Medical centre (fee)
- Beauty salon
- Massage services (fee)
- Laundry service (fee)
- 1 king or 2 double beds
- Ceiling fan
- Satellite TV
- Alarm/clock radio
- Mini-fridge (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe (fee)
- Balcony or patio
- Max occupancy of 4: maximum 3 adults, maximum 2 children
- Deluxe Ocean View Rooms are same, but larger with ocean view, also available
For the Kids - Kids ages 4-12 can enjoy supervised children's activities from 9am-5pm. Babysitting services available (fee).
Wedding Packages - Available, please inquire for further details.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Coral Costa CaribeSanto Domingo,Dominican Republic
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Calle Principal km 55, Juan Dolio Dominican Republic
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.