- 221 rooms in eight 3 & 4 storey-buildings
- 1 buffet restaurant
- 1 a la carte restaurant: International, Italian (some restaurants open only at certain times, dress code & reservations required)
- 4 bars including: Snack bar, Pool bar, Disco bar and Main bar
- 2 outdoor pools
- Private pier
- Tennis courts (night - fee)
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shop
- Dive shop
- Beauty salon
- 18-hole golf course 20 minutes away
Captain's Club Rooms
- 2 double beds
- Ceiling fan
- Cable TV
- Internet access
- In-room safe (fee)
- Full bathroom
- Max occupancy 4 up to 3 adults
- Similar to above but has 2 queen beds
- Full bathroom w/Jacuzzi and hairdryer
All Inclusive Features
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Domestic drinks
- Water polo
- Introductory scuba diving lesson in pool
- Use of bicycles
- Spanish lessons
- Dance lessons
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Daily shuttle service to well know wreck dives at La Caleta Underwater National Park
Kids Deals - Kids 5 and under Stay & Eat Free when sharing with 2 adults. Kids 6-12 pay a special all-inclusive rate.
For the Kids - Kids 3-12 years can enjoy supervised activities daily at the Kids' Club, kid's pool and playground. Babysitting service available (fee).
Wedding Packages - Available, please inquire for details.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Note: Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that information on this page is current, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice.
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Holy Week, leading up to Easter is a major holiday in the Dominican Republic. Beach and Watersports activities and Alcohol may not be available during this period and can be cancelled at any time.
IMPORTANT The Government of the Dominican Republic has increased the fee payable for the Justice of the Peace when getting married in the DR from $75US to $425US effective Jan 31/2007 & is at additional cost.