Essentia by Emotions
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
My family and I spent five nights at this gorgeous resort and we all had an amazing time! All of the employees were extremely friendly and made the trip memorable especially Ruth and Carlos. They have two buffets with yummy food and three restaurants with more yummy food. They have a bar located right on the beach which was very convenient. There are also daily scheduled activities which was super fun. I strongly recommend visiting!!!
While on business in the DR, I stayed at Emotions for 4 nights. This is primarily a tourist resort but while on business the company put me at this location. The resort is all-inclusive and has several restaurants to choose from. The only issue is you have to book a restaurant the day before or you won't be allowed to eat where you want. The 2nd issue I had is when I tried to book the day before I was told "sorry that restaurant isn't open today". So when they have smaller occupancy they must close certain restaurants. Needless to say, eating at one of the themed restaurants is a challenge. Otherwise, the rooms were nice.
This is a silent resort which is very satisfying. The room is ideal for everybody looking for a clean and tidy room. The staff is very friendly, and the restaurants all serve great food. My favourite is the Mexican Restaurant where they serve delicious beef fajitas. In the end, I would totally recommend this resort to anyone.
This was a wonderful place to stay. We travelled with our 4 year old. They have everything you need on site including a kids club and kids entertainment. The staff and children's director TutiFruti was awesome. I only wished the pool was open later but understand the need to close and clean up. Our first few days was heavenly it wasn't that packed with people. End o f August. When they did show up..wow..very active loud by the pool. Which is fine but thought I'd mention it because not everyone likes that. I opted for the beach at that point with my little one because it was more peaceful. They have something for everybody.
I only have positive things to say about this place and I absolutely enjoyed the shows,great animation team:Argelis ,Ruth,Carlos,Delvis and su leido.Thanks to Argelis the children of my guests were not without toys for the day😊
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Unlimited a la carte lunch and dinner (preferred reservations)
- Room service (light menu breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Unlimited domestic and premium brand drinks (house wine included)
- Personalized mini-bar restocked daily
- Daily sports and activities program
- Select non-motorized watersports
- Nightly entertainment
- Free shuttle service to golf course, disco and casino nearby (2-minute drive away)
- Free WiFi
- Private check-in at the ESSENTIA private lounge
- Welcome VIP cocktail
- Private pool
- Exclusive bar/lounge
- Bathrobes, slippers and beach towels in room upon arrival
- Turndown service
- Anti-allergy pillows and blankets
- iPod dock in room
- Colonial City Tour of Santo Domingo
- Free 30-minute massage
- 300 rooms
- Restaurants including 2 a la carte (Dominican Fusion & Italian)
- Snack bar
- Coffee house
- 3 Swimming Pools
- Tennis Courts
- Kids Club
- Climbing Wall
- Serenity Spa (fee)
- Bicycle Rental (fee)
- Scuba dive centre (fee)
- Club & Casino
- Business Centre
- Laundry Services
- Free WiFi throughout property
- 1 king-size or 2 double beds with anti-allergy bedding
- full bathroom
- flat screen TV
- personalized mini-bar
- pool towels
- turn-down service
- in-room safe
- steam iron
- balcony or terrace
- maximum occupancy 4 persons
Resort Location Map
Essentia by EmotionsSanto Domingo,Dominican Republic
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Boulevard Juan Dolio, Juan Dolio Dominican Republic
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.