Essentia by Emotions
Talk to an expert who's been here!
Call 1 888 685 6888
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
Beautiful well maintained resort. Comfortable, clean modern rooms. Stayed in adults section which was nice and quiet. Great friendly staff who serve up anything you need or ask. An excellent selection of tasty food during all meals. Sous chef Eduardo adds his personal touch out to ensure topped up and organized. Bartenders are very good with drinks. Nice beach. Various pools. Lots of security. No daily activities. Previous reviews of staff are of the past. Nothing fun or exciting to participate in. Bring your own pleasures. Only 2 night shows by dancers. Annoying, same lounge music all day long instead of local music. Tile floors are very slippery when wet. Rained every day. Should have runner mats to walk on. I recommend this place for a quiet stay on resort only.
This is a small all-inclusive resort 20 minutes away from Santo Domingo airport. Good size swimming pool mostly packed with kids. Very nice beach with lots of shade and much quieter. The food and drinks rather basic but definitely worth the price. Renovated clean rooms with large, spacious bathrooms. I liked the fact that many of the guest were Dominican so one does not feel like it's a foreign take over. The place is small so great for 2-3 days. A full week might start feeling a bit boring.
Indeed it is a relative low price for an all inclusive. But you get what you pay for. Drinks are not included, rooms are clean but very basic, you may end up going outside the resort for a good meal. The staff is excellent and very friendly. Toni makes an excellent espresso or cappuccino. Right on the beach. Only two rather small restaurants, one Italian and one Dominican, reservation are required, there is no such thing as a wait list.
The hotel was very good .Francisco from entertainment was very cordial and helpful .food was very good awesome room .pool very good .Nice beach. Excellent services I recommend for anyone because is really close to Santo Domingo de capital city
Not too impressive but it's close to city that's a pro and a con but overall a great experience and good service from the staff members. When there are too many locals is too crazy for me but besides that is fine. Don't miss the coffee shop is my favorite place in this hotel. Been there 4 or 5 times this year with more that 50 people and nobody has complained.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Unlimited a la carte lunch and dinner (preferred reservations)
- Room service (light menu breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Unlimited domestic and premium brand drinks (house wine included)
- Personalized mini-bar restocked daily
- Daily sports and activities program
- Select non-motorized watersports
- Nightly entertainment
- Free shuttle service to golf course, disco and casino nearby (2-minute drive away)
- Free WiFi
- Private check-in at the ESSENTIA private lounge
- Welcome VIP cocktail
- Private pool
- Exclusive bar/lounge
- Bathrobes, slippers and beach towels in room upon arrival
- Turndown service
- Anti-allergy pillows and blankets
- iPod dock in room
- Colonial City Tour of Santo Domingo
- Free 30-minute massage
- 300 rooms
- Restaurants including 2 a la carte (Dominican Fusion & Italian)
- Snack bar
- Coffee house
- 3 Swimming Pools
- Tennis Courts
- Kids Club
- Climbing Wall
- Serenity Spa (fee)
- Bicycle Rental (fee)
- Scuba dive centre (fee)
- Club & Casino
- Business Centre
- Laundry Services
- Free WiFi throughout property
- 1 king-size or 2 double beds with anti-allergy bedding
- full bathroom
- flat screen TV
- personalized mini-bar
- pool towels
- turn-down service
- in-room safe
- steam iron
- balcony or terrace
- maximum occupancy 4 persons
Resort Location Map
Essentia by EmotionsSanto Domingo,Dominican Republic
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Boulevard Juan Dolio, Juan Dolio Dominican Republic
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.