Apart'hotel Citadines Les Halles
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
The location of this Citadines is great. Very central and close to Les Halles station with lots of nice bakeries nearby for breakfast. The lobby is modern and staff both friendly and helpful. However, the rooms are very old and ours was quite dirty upon arrival (it looked like the floor hadn't been cleaned). The kitchenette makes it great for families or people who don't want to eat out every night. There are a few supermarkets within walking distance. I have stayed at Citadines before and will again but probably not this one.
I love staying at aparthotels (apartment + hotel). You get all of the conveniences of having an apartment--full kitchenette (pots and pans, plates and bowls, a mini-dishwasher, etc); a living room, etc. Personally, I hate having house keeping coming in everyday--it's bad for the environment and I don't need everything changed every day. If you are staying for a long time though, you can always pay for housekeeping when you feel the need.We got the 1-bedroom apartment and it was perfect for our needs. The rooms are very roomy and spacious (particularly for being right in the middle of Paris) and clean. The location cannot be beaten--it's right next to the Chatelet-Les Halle stop and you can also get to it on the Chatelet stop but you need to know which street exit to take. It's within walking distance to Notre Dame, St Chapelle, and the Louvre.I highly recommend this hotel (particularly for travelers who may be traveling with several people).
The hotel is located near major sightseeing spots and train/metro stations, very convenient to get around. The room is spacious and equips with kitchen appliances. The room is actually quite quiet contrary to some reviews. A fine choice for medium budget travelers.
1) direct train to Chatelet - Les Halles2) walk 3mins from station (find the "forum" exit)3) arrive at Citadines.4) check in to Front Desk speaking fluent English5) drop bags in clean, functional and modern room6) walk to the Lourve, Notre dame etc...Piece of cake!Hotel is on TOP of the "Super interchange" for the Paris Metro and RER suburban line.You have direct access to trains that get you to the Eurostar and the Airport.I had room 613, overlooking the Piazza and the Rooms are clean and modern.Will be back for sure!
Very centrally located, can walk to many of the sights, Metro steps away friendly staff, well appointed suites, grocery stores, bakeries, and good restaurants within the area. I highly recommend this apartment hotel.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Round-trip flight in Economy Class
- 7 consecutive nights
- Round trip transfer between the airport and the hotel included with select Transat packages (Please note: airport transfers are not included with Air Canada Vacations.)
- Free housekeeping once during your stay
*Breakfast is not included.
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
- Metered street parking or nearby public parking (fee)
- Sofa-bed (1 double or 2 single beds) in living room
- Dining area
- Satellite TV
- Hi-fi music system w/CD player
- Kitchen w/refrigerator, hot plates, microwave & dishwasher
- Safety deposit box
- Iron & ironing board
- Bathroom w/bath and/or shower & toilet
- 1-2 person occupancy
- Same as above with a separate bedroom w/1 double or 2 single beds
- 1-4 person occupancy
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Apart'hotel Citadines Les HallesParis,France
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
4 Rue des Innocents above the Forum des Halles, 75001 Paris France
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.