Apart'hotel Citadines Saint-Germain-des-Pres
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
We stayed for ten days at Citadines. Everything went so well. Location is excellent. Bed and bath were very good. The staff was very friendly. I surely recommend. You will be near the Seine and the most interesting attractions in the area
Put on your walking shoes and stroll the beautiful city of Paris. Steps from the most famous sights - Pont Neuf, Louvre, Orsay. Excellent bistros in St Germaine de Pres.Notre Dame! St Chappelle and le Cociergerie are 5 minutes. Hotel is excellent. Loved the cafe au last every morning. Would definitely stay again.
1) Mosquitoes in the room (with blood from previous guests)2) Once I was relocated to another room - it was quite a dark one (on the ground floor) and there we small bugs as-well. 3) When I tried to find the buffet fro breakfast - it was very difficult
this is my families 3rd trip to Paris but first stay at this hotel. At check in Sadia could not have been more pleasant. She even let us check in early. The hotel is a do it yourself hotel as far as cleaning and getting shower supplies, which my family really liked. Every member of the staff that we talked to was extremely helpful but I do have to point out Sadia and being the nicest person. My daughters even got pictures with her because they liked her so much. The location is very good and close to the metro and the best places to see while in Paris. All in all, we could not have picked a better place to stay with my wife and 2 adult children. My wife and I plan to go back for our 30th wedding anniversary and we are going to be staying here when we do.
This is located in a great location and I could not have been happier with my overall experience. The room was extremely comfortable and included a full tub and towel heater in the bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. We didn't spend much time in the room because the location was so spectacular, it was easy to head out and find food and entertainment within 5 minutes. Despite that the staff was helpful, informative, and the public spaces were well stocked and comfortable, I wish we had spent more time at the hotel. Overall, this was a great experience.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Round-trip flight in Economy Class
- 7 consecutive nights
- Round trip transfer between the airport and the hotel included with select Transat packages (Please note: airport transfers are not included with Air Canada Vacations.)
- Free housekeeping once during your stay
*Breakfast is not included.
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
- Metered street parking or nearby public parking (fee)
- Sofa-bed (1 double or 2 single beds) in living room
- Dining area
- Satellite TV
- Stereo system w/CD player
- Kitchen w/refrigerator, hot plates, microwave & dishwasher
- Safety deposit box
- Iron & ironing board
- Bathroom w/bath and/or shower & toilet
- 1-2 person occupancy
- Same as above with a separate bedroom w/1 double or 2 single beds
- 1-4 person occupancy
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Apart'hotel Citadines Saint-Germain-des-PresParis,France
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
53, ter Quai des Grands Augustins, 75006 Paris France
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.