Citadines Tour Eiffel
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
The staffs are very friendly and helpful. we are satisfied with the hotel location as well, it is very convenient to go everywhere. Of coz the tower view from our room is fantastic.It is a really sensible choice to stay here.
Very nice hotel, very close to Trafalgar square, room with a kitchenette, nice breakfast, cleaning the room once a week but you can get extra towels, very polite and helpful, got for us taxi to the airport
We had a lovely apartment that looked to be freshly renovated. The kitchen was well equipped and stylish. The bathroom looked new with a heated towel rail and mirror that didn't fog up! The furniture was modern.
Hotel was in a good location, the staff was friendly, and the room was clean and spacious. Also the kitchen furnishing was good. Very good hotel when travelling with children. A large Monoprix next to the hotel and only 5min walk to Eiffel.
The hotel was suggested as a bundle deal by the travel site. The location was fine and I decided to try it. It turned out to be much better than expected. Very conveniently located to the Eiffel tower, public transport stop outside the door. Room was incredibly quiet despite the busy street location, many places to eat around. Room size was good and everything was very clean. We even had a balcony.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Round trip flight in Economy class
- 7 consecutive nights accommodations
- Round trip transfer between the airport and the hotel included with select packages
- 104 studios and apartments
- 24-hour reception desk
- Breakfast room
- Business facilities
- Laundry service
- Parking (fee)
- Pets allowed
- Sofa-bed (1 double or 2 single beds) in living room
- Dining area
- Hi-fi music system w/CD player
- Kitchen w/refrigerator, hot plates, microwave & dishwasher
- In-room safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Bathroom w/bath and/or shower & toilet
- 1-2 person occupancy
- Same as above with a separate bedroom w/1 double or 2 single beds
- 1-4 person occupancy
Resort Location Map
Citadines Tour EiffelParis,France
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
132 boulevard de Grenelle 15th Arr., 75015 Paris France
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.