Ibis Styles Paris Gare de L Est Chateau Landon
- What's Included
1. Stayed here last 21 - 24 July.2. Great location. Very near train station.3. Near good resto4. I have stayed in other Ibis hotels but this hotel does not have good breakfast choices! They did not even have croissants on our last day there!5. They offer beverages the whole day but the machine only spits out hot water! The coffee, hot chocolate and hot milk are sooooo diluted with water! They might as well stop saying that they offer that the whole day! It is very misleading.6. One time, I asked help from their receptionist. I had a hard time printing my boarding passes. She was so rude and had no patience! It wasn't my fault! The printer was not working! She did not even say that in the first place! I work in IT and I hate asking people's help when it comes to IT. For me to ask help from someone would mean, something is really wrong! They should improve on their customer service!!!
the best part is that the hotel is located on a metro station, with a view on the train station. By using the metro you can go anywhere in Paris just by changing lines. Rooms are clean. Basic french breakfast but very delicious.
We stayed one night at this hotel and were very pleased with the size of the room which had a double and 2 single beds plus a large table with 4 chairs although no kitchenette. There was no kettle available in the room but tea and coffee was available for free in reception 24hrs a day. However, reception staff did not know how to refill the machines with milk at night! Continental breakfast was included. The metro is right on your doorstep but that means you can hear the trains passing underneath the hotel!
The best part - you are living on top of an underground metro station. Literally less than a minute walk to the metro station. You can go anywhere in Paris ( obviously by changing lines) for Euro 1.4 per trip one way per person.5 minute walk to Gare De L'Est station. 10-15 minute walk from Gare Du Nord station. 20 minutes by metro to Eiffel Tower. Staff were nice except for the 1st night. The AC vent in the room was ejecting heat instead of cooling the first night and they couldn't do anything about it. They couldn't even provide fan. Hence we had to put it on for air circulation beating slight heat. Openable window but not safe to open and sleep. They didn't have another room it seems to change us. We were lucky the climate was 17 degree Celsius. Imagine this happening at above 30 degree Celsius !!! Also the hotel has very old plumbing systems.If you are planning to check in late , do an online check in or inform them in advance. This hotel looks like they are full almost all the time. Some SNCF train staff also gets accommodation here. Breakfast is basic - no eggs or bacons. There are few nice restaurants very next to the hotel. 20 minute walkable distance to mountmartre. Have some nice crowd and cafes and restaurants there. You could either walk or use metro by changing 2 lines. One part of the hotel is facing the train station and lines but the moment you close the window you won't hear any sound .Overall nice experience. Would like to stay here again.
The hotel is located in the same building as the Chateau Landon station, a short distance from Gare de l'est and within walking distance of Gare du Nord. Rooms are reasonably sized for Central Paris and feature a full bath including a bath-tub. Unfortunately, the views are either the street or the train tracks.Breakfast is included in the room price and includes cereals, fruits and bakery items. There are a lot of restaurant and bars nearby and you can also buy drinks and snacks from the reception.Wifi speed is excellent and staff is friendly.Excellent for exploring Paris.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 160 rooms
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Tour desk
- Laundry services
- WiFi internet access
- Fax machine
- Parking (fee)
- 1 full bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Cable and satellite television
- Clock radio
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Ibis Styles Paris Gare de L Est Chateau LandonParis,France
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Entree 1 1 rue du Chateau Landon, 75010 Paris France
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.