Sandals LaSource Grenada
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
This was the best all round holiday we have ever been on. Weather beautiful, people incredibly friendly, nothing was too much trouble and all done with a wide smile on their faces. The food was absolutely first class.
Nice penthouse room, all-inclusive, excellent service, above par dining, beautiful beaches, breath-taking sunsets, festive ambiance, entertainment all round. I want to return. Big shout out to Ms Ashley at Club Sandals Grenada. So helpful and courteous. Thank you for making our honeymoon great (especially after what happened with Sandals Antigua last minute)
My wife and I just got back from a wonderful time at Sandals in Grenada. The resort is only minutes from the airport which is nice. All the people at this resort walk around with a smile and kind word. We ended up spending an extra 6 extra nights because of Hurricane Irma. The resort gave us 1 night comped and a distress rate for the rest. Our beachfront walkout room was wonderful. The only complaint is that the sinks are high for average to short people. All the restaurants were very good. The bar servers were very attentive especially on the beach. The photography people were a little annoying but just doing their job and very pleasant. Wifi was free for basic and a small cost for accelerated. We will definitively be returning to this amazing resort!
This is the second time that I have been to the sandals lasource, the airport shuttle is a total failure never showed had to pay a taxi, but the pink gin room I got was the worst. It claimed to have a beach view however it was far from that, the room 1624 was the last room on the 6th floor and its less than a foot away from the huge mountain. Some of the overgrown bushes were actually coming into our balcony. To get to the room was a task on its own, you had to climb a steep hill then take the elevator to the fourth floor and then you had to climb two addition flights of steps no elevator access. In addition the pathway to the rooms were poorly light and very dark. I complained to the club sandals agent, but his reply was that the resort was totally booked, which I think was a lie as the font desk agent said that the resort was 50% occupied. What is the purpose of booking a club level room if your issues are not being resolved? Do not book a club level room in the pink gin it's not worth the money, the south seas and Italian villages are nicer plus to beach at the lasource is not very nice so a pool view room would be much better.
Just recently travelled to Grenada it was their low season and was brilliant if you like quite the staff was always happy it was clean everywhere food in all restaurants where outstanding entertainment staff worked hard and Peter the general manager was always around making g sure guest where happy and having a good holiday, if you like scuba and snorkeling the dive staff on the resort are outstanding and knowledgeable it has to be the best sandals we have been on holiday to.Downside was the day before we left I had 4 pairs of earrings that did not leave my room with me so always keep valuables in your safe and when you leave make sure all is packed before handing your room over
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Daily buffet breakfast
- A la carte lunch and dinner (no reservations required)
- Unlimited domestic, select international and premium brand drinks (Beringer wines included)
- Beach & pool volleyball
- Hiking trails
- Selected non-motorized water sports
- Paddle boarding
- Table tennis
- Giant outdoor chess
- Board games
- Daily activities program
- Nightly entertainment
- Met on arrival by Club Sandals Concierge
- Served cold/warm towels on arrival
- Privately checked in at the Club Sandals Lounge
- Escorted to room by Club Sandals Concierge
- In-Room Orientation by Club Sandals Concierge
- Private Resort Orientation by Club Sandals Concierge
- Club Sandals Welcome packet on arrival
- 24 hours concierge service
- High-definition flat-screen TV
- Selection of Board Games, books and novels
- Tea and coffee station with assorted tea and freshly Ground Coffee (Blue Mountain Coffee)
- Coffee machine in all lounges serving Espressos and Cappuccinos
- New York Times and British Today, The Canadian and any other Times Fax as requested
- Kindles available in the Lounge
- iPads displaying menus, martini menu, weekly activities and Managers wine list
- Library of Local Books available
- Air conditioned comfort
- Signature Scent
- Soothing Background Music
- Free Basic Wi-Fi
- Alcoholic Beverages, Sparkling Wine, Juice, Soda and Water
- All Day Snacks and Pastries (Croissants, Muffins, Cookies, Assorted Jamaican Desserts, Fruits, Sandwiches, Wraps...)
- Concierge Signature Drink
- Guest check-out with Club Sandals Concierge
Club Level is available with certain room categories only.
- 225 rooms and suites
- 3 villages : Pink Gin Village, Italian Village, South Seas Village
- 9 restaurants
- 3 pools plus 2 river pools
- Red Lane Spa (fee)
- Beauty salon (fee)
- Medical services (fee)
- Room service (fee)
- Complimentary property-wide WiFi
- Tennis court
- Scuba diving (fee)
- 1st floor of the Grenadines Block in the Pink Gin Village
- 1 king-size bed
- Ceiling fan
- Full bathroom
- Flat screen TV
- WiFi Internet
- Ipod dock station
- Alarm clock
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Balcony or terrace
- Maximum occupancy 2 adults
More room classes available, please inquire.
Resort Location Map
Sandals LaSource GrenadaGrenada,Grenada
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Pink Gin Beach Grenada
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.