Sandals LaSource Grenada
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
We stayed in the pink ginbuilding ocean viewThere are many room styles available all over the resortResort, weather and all the people were lovelyTwo top restaurants were the steak house and the French restaurant 82 every day and sunny72 at night Go and relax
We have been to other Sandals but this is our favorite now! It is on the smaller side but has all the Sandals amenities we want. The best part is that the "quiet" pool is next to the beach and the "party" pool is on the far side of the property. We prefer the quiet pool and the fact that we can go from it to the beach in a few feet is ideal. The beach is also beautiful and the water warm. Our main goal in this type of vacation is to relax and we accomplished it. We have already booked for next year!
Always want to visit this location. Length of the flight was always the reason we hadn't done it sooner. But we bit the bullet and decided to book. We stayed in the Pink Gin Club Ocean View. The room was dark very small windows and small patio. The view was breath taking and the beach was a dream location. The staff are very friendly. I would rate this a 5 star except the room was not up to a sandals room standard. I had heard the newer rooms were beautiful, bright and loads of space.
My husband and I were here for our Anniversary. We stayed in a walk out room in the Lover's Lagoon. The room was wonderful! We have stayed at Sandals in both Jamaica and St. Lucia but Grenada is our new favorite! The staff was very friendly, food was excellent and the entertainers were exceptional! Shout out to Steven and Kimony who greeted us by name and stopped to chat every day. They really went above and beyond to be sure we were having a good time. The drive from the airport was very short as well. You do need to get a spot by the main pool very early. We tend to move around from the pool, the beach and the water sports so it wasn't a big deal for us. We enjoyed the fitness center and yoga in the beach gazebo. My husband also enjoyed the tennis available on the resort. We did some excursions to get out and see the island, which were excellent as well.
Sky pools says it all: 1SKY. There's nothing like being on the 4th floor in a private with a great view of the ocean and manicured grounds below. Imagine having a private balcony pool morning, noon and night being with the one you love. Fifteen minute drive from the airport with no airplane noises. Great food, great people and excellent Sandals staff.We will be back! for our 28th Anniversary
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Daily buffet breakfast
- A la carte lunch and dinner (no reservations required)
- Unlimited domestic, select international and premium brand drinks (Beringer wines included)
- Beach & pool volleyball
- Hiking trails
- Selected non-motorized water sports
- Paddle boarding
- Table tennis
- Giant outdoor chess
- Board games
- Daily activities program
- Nightly entertainment
- Met on arrival by Club Sandals Concierge
- Served cold/warm towels on arrival
- Privately checked in at the Club Sandals Lounge
- Escorted to room by Club Sandals Concierge
- In-Room Orientation by Club Sandals Concierge
- Private Resort Orientation by Club Sandals Concierge
- Club Sandals Welcome packet on arrival
- 24 hours concierge service
- High-definition flat-screen TV
- Selection of Board Games, books and novels
- Tea and coffee station with assorted tea and freshly Ground Coffee (Blue Mountain Coffee)
- Coffee machine in all lounges serving Espressos and Cappuccinos
- New York Times and British Today, The Canadian and any other Times Fax as requested
- Kindles available in the Lounge
- iPads displaying menus, martini menu, weekly activities and Managers wine list
- Library of Local Books available
- Air conditioned comfort
- Signature Scent
- Soothing Background Music
- Free Basic Wi-Fi
- Alcoholic Beverages, Sparkling Wine, Juice, Soda and Water
- All Day Snacks and Pastries (Croissants, Muffins, Cookies, Assorted Jamaican Desserts, Fruits, Sandwiches, Wraps...)
- Concierge Signature Drink
- Guest check-out with Club Sandals Concierge
Club Level is available with certain room categories only.
- 225 rooms and suites
- 3 villages : Pink Gin Village, Italian Village, South Seas Village
- 9 restaurants
- 3 pools plus 2 river pools
- Red Lane Spa (fee)
- Beauty salon (fee)
- Medical services (fee)
- Room service (fee)
- Complimentary property-wide WiFi
- Tennis court
- Scuba diving (fee)
- 1st floor of the Grenadines Block in the Pink Gin Village
- 1 king-size bed
- Ceiling fan
- Full bathroom
- Flat screen TV
- WiFi Internet
- Ipod dock station
- Alarm clock
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Balcony or terrace
- Maximum occupancy 2 adults
More room classes available, please inquire.
Resort Location Map
Sandals LaSource GrenadaGrenada,Grenada
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Pink Gin Beach Grenada
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.