Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
We arrived early afternoon for a 4 night/5 day stay. Mobay Club is the way to go for arrival, got us quickly through the airport and to our driver. Check in at the Hotel was a bit of a nightmare and we were Preferred Club. We were passed through several people and ended up with the coupon up sales push, to which the employee luckily read my husband well and stopped. We were never given keys and had to ask repeatedly when our room would be ready. 2 hours later we received keys, went upstairs to have a worker ask why we were given keys, that the room was being worked on. There were two men inside on ladders fixing something in the ceiling. Once finally in our room, it was clean and the view was amazing. The first night's sleep was challenging. They had some entertainment that was extremely loud and apparently just outside our window. Next morning we were informed that they have nightly entertainment there until 11pm or so. The next few nights were manageable with that information. The water was beautiful, pools were ok, no swim up bars in the Preferred section. The Preferred section was quieter during the day with more areas available. The food throughout was not good. Seafood was not fresh, steaks were more like skirt steak. The jerk cart was amazing and is a must! Upcharges on the wine list was outrageous, so we stuck to house (we love wine, just could not justify). Many of employees are friendly and the hibachi restaurant was by far the most entertaining. We went to the Hard Rock next to the resort for lunch one day as well, food was much better there. Overall we were relaxed and enjoyed our beach time and socializing with other couples. We would not return to this resort.
I want to say that the service at this resort is second to none. The staff at the hotel treat you like family and there was no request too great that weren't willing to go the extra mile to make my stay memorable. I want to say a big thank you to Matthew, Uncle Love, Dwayne, Venice, the nice lady that checked me in and I didn't see her name tag because I was distracted by the décor and beauty of the property (sorry I forgot your name but big urself). I think they have the best chefs in Jamaica working at this place from breakfast lunch dinner room service jerk chicken and d burger on the beach.......delicious. Thanks to Gizelle for my omlettes and the jerk chef on the beach.Thank you guys for the A1 service.......Big Up SECRETS, see you later this year if you have available space for me. :)
Our honeymoon started out awesome at the resort, but quickly went downhill. One of the shop employees informed me I was "to fat" to buy any of the t-shirts there on the resort. I went the next shop where apparently the employee was speaking to me and I did not hear him so, he stated "I guess you dont speak english" in a loud, rude tone. On the contrary, I speak English just fine! I will also buy any size shirt I want since it is my money! One night while my husband and I were getting ready for bed, a HUGE ROACH ran across the bed, and I nearly had a heart attack! It was disgusting! For the money we paid to have a honeymoon in paradise I expect more from a resort. They also lied about the price of the romantic dinner on the beach, stating we could use our resort coupons to pay for the meal, even after repeatedly asking how much the dinner would cost, charged it to our room without our permission, and then threatened calling security to handle the situation when my husband inquired about the charges. Absolutely disgusted with the front desk supervisor, Shanique, and the other "supervisor" she stated signed us up for our dinner. Sad that we will NEVER go back to Secrets Wild Orchid, Jamaica.
Had the best time at Secrets Wild Orchid in Montego Bay!! Hotel was clean and the food was delicious! Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Bartenders were awesome. Loved the beach and the pool! Would definitely go back!!
This is our second time at this resort and have never been disappointed. The staff is extremely friendly and always go out of there way to make it a special vacation. Our Entertainment Staff - Cassie Swaby and Bar/Beach service Tanesha remembered us from last year and took the best care of us all week!!!!!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks daily
- Limitless fruit juices and soft drinks
- Limitless international and domestic premium beer and top-shelf spirits
- In-suite mini bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water and premium beer
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour dining at Buffet and Coco Cafe
- Pool and beach wait service
- No reservations at resort restaurants
- Aerobics, basketball, bocce ball, board games, catamarans, darts, jogging trail, ping-pong, sailing, soccer, snorkeling, tennis (lighted courts), volleyball, water aerobics, windsurfing, yoga
- Nightly theme parties & live entertainment
- 350 suites
- 1 Buffet and 7 a la carte restaurants (Grill, Seafood, Classic Mexican, French, Italian, Jamaican/Caribbean and Pan-Asian cuisine)
- 5 bars
- Spa (fee)
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Beauty Salon (fee)
- Wireless internet access
- Business Center (fee)
- Medical Centre (fee)
Junior Suite includes:
- 1 King or 2 Queen beds
- Flat screen LCD TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Access
- Coffee/ Tea Maker
- Iron & Ironing board
- Bathrobes & Slippers
- Whirlpool Tub
- Bathroom Amenities
- Private Furnished Balcony
- Sofa & Armoire
- Climate Control
- 24 hr room service
- Maximum occupancy 2
Preferred Club Inclusions:
- Private check-in and check-out
- Private concierge
- Private pool
- Sun beds and soaking tub on terrace
- Access to the Preferred Club Lounge
- Daily continental breakfast in Club Lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d'oeuvres, exquisite desserts, and fine liquors in Club Lounge
- Complimentary computer access in Club Lounge
- Gratis in-suite daily newspaper and Internet
- Upgraded mini bar service and bath amenities
Honeymoon or Anniversary Bonus:
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- One bottle of sparkling wine
- Flowers in room upon arrival
- Rose petals in the room upon arrival
- Special turndown service
- Champagne breakfast in bed (reservations must be made in advance with Concierge)
- Slippers & bathrobe
- 15% discount on all treatments at the Spa.
*Please request at the time of booking.
**Proof of Marriage required at check-in.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego BayMontego Bay,Jamaica
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Lot 59A Freeport, Montego Bay Jamaica
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.