Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
Stayed here for a week in the Preferred Club. Worth it. From the moment we got here the service was phenomenal. The food was amazing the drinks were well made. Definitely a fun adults resort. The people made the experience even more fun. Every morning when I came down stairs Mathew, one of the workers, would make it a point to always say hi, go for a fist bump, check if there was anything we needed, and made it the friendliest atmosphere of any vacation place I have stayed. I can't wait to come back!!!
We went for my brothers wedding. I had no idea that we would have our own butler. Michael, Danae, Matthew and Patrick were so accommodating. My mother cannot walk very far and they provided golf cart service, wheel chairs, etc. They really helped with everything and made our experience amazing. Some of the best customer service I have seen in a long time. We thoroughly enjoyed our time!!!
We check in Room 2404 and the 'fun' begins. A wedding party is blasting Profane, ghetto, gangster rap at high volume. I call the front desk and speak to my concierge Kimesha who states that the wedding party is entitled to play what they want???? After much further discussion we were transferred the next day to Wild Orchard preferred. Excellent employees Garfield and Kenesha in loyalty dept
We completed our stay at the preferred Wild Orchid Secrets in Montego Bay where we spent 10 day holiday and the resort is quite big and well maintained. Beaches are very nice and exclusive with good service while 6 restaurants offer some variety of food without real quality. Suites are quite comfortable and room service is very well organized. I expected a bit more having been in Cancun Secrets the Vine where customer experience was really effortless.I missed what I call effortless customer experience when we have to queue for breakfast with many empty tables or when we don't have a beach restaurant on the preferred beach...small things that can easily turn a nice experience in an unforgettable one.The resort does not have his own identity because it is made of many different buildings and type of customers who can mix and this create confusion and we did not feel well treated as we expected.Anyway I would recommend for a Jamaican stay because it is scored as the best all inclusive with just few heads up to ensure you meet your expectation.
We just returned last Monday and our stay was really great...our room was the BEST Room 2543 overlooking the Caribbean and on the 5th floor which is perfect...not much noise and absolutely breathtaking...see my pictures on Google. Sugar Reef's Alvin was my favorite bartender and Meloney who was our housekeeper all week was so friendly and wonderful!! I did notice the resort was not quite as immaculate upkeep in landscaping as I've seen at other AM resorts but the rooms are spotless and cool! The food was probably 9 out of 10...didn't wow me but was very good! The water in Jamaica is crystal clear and absolutely beautiful...lots of fish swimming in the shallow waters on the beach which was fun! We took a catamaran cruise with Dreamer and that was awesome! We will definitely go back! Everything is so close and handy and you can lay in the pool and see the sea...very relaxing and perfect! Don't believe all the negative you read...if you are that picky nothing will please you! We LOVED our stay and didn't want to leave...only to see the kids! :). Very close to the airport which is great. I hate long bus rides! Would definitely choose Jamaica and Secrets over Mexico and the Dominican...we've now been to all three places!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks daily
- Limitless fruit juices and soft drinks
- Limitless international and domestic premium beer and top-shelf spirits
- In-suite mini bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water and premium beer
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour dining at Buffet and Coco Cafe
- Pool and beach wait service
- No reservations at resort restaurants
- Aerobics, basketball, bocce ball, board games, catamarans, darts, jogging trail, ping-pong, sailing, soccer, snorkeling, tennis (lighted courts), volleyball, water aerobics, windsurfing, yoga
- Nightly theme parties & live entertainment
- 350 suites
- 1 Buffet and 7 a la carte restaurants (Grill, Seafood, Classic Mexican, French, Italian, Jamaican/Caribbean and Pan-Asian cuisine)
- 5 bars
- Spa (fee)
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Beauty Salon (fee)
- Wireless internet access
- Business Center (fee)
- Medical Centre (fee)
Junior Suite includes:
- 1 King or 2 Queen beds
- Flat screen LCD TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Access
- Coffee/ Tea Maker
- Iron & Ironing board
- Bathrobes & Slippers
- Whirlpool Tub
- Bathroom Amenities
- Private Furnished Balcony
- Sofa & Armoire
- Climate Control
- 24 hr room service
- Maximum occupancy 2
Preferred Club Inclusions:
- Private check-in and check-out
- Private concierge
- Private pool
- Sun beds and soaking tub on terrace
- Access to the Preferred Club Lounge
- Daily continental breakfast in Club Lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d'oeuvres, exquisite desserts, and fine liquors in Club Lounge
- Complimentary computer access in Club Lounge
- Gratis in-suite daily newspaper and Internet
- Upgraded mini bar service and bath amenities
Honeymoon or Anniversary Bonus:
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- One bottle of sparkling wine
- Flowers in room upon arrival
- Rose petals in the room upon arrival
- Special turndown service
- Champagne breakfast in bed (reservations must be made in advance with Concierge)
- Slippers & bathrobe
- 15% discount on all treatments at the Spa.
*Please request at the time of booking.
**Proof of Marriage required at check-in.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego BayMontego Bay,Jamaica
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Lot 59A Freeport, Montego Bay Jamaica
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.