The Jewel Dunns River Beach Resort
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
I'll definitely come again. Am a Jamaican living abroad, and I feel welcome whenever I come home. My husband is a vegan and he was able to get vegan dishes, prepared by chef Tameka. I enjoyed my time and will be back with some friends and family. Jewel is home away from home. Beautiful place.
We where in older rooms. Wifi not so good at all over there. The drive from airport was long but that cuz they stop at a lot of other place to drop people off. Seen like the excursions all left Cuz there far away
Visited May 13-20My husband and I visited Jamaica for the first time and chose Jewel Dunn's River Resort Spa and boy did we have a good time! From the moment we landed to the time we left it was amazing. The people are so nice and very hospitable. The Resort staff are so friendly and so helpful they really go out of their way to make your stay memorable. Nardia at the front was very helpful. Andrew at the boardwalk bar was very entertaining and I won't forget Natoya, Jennifer and Camarra at the buffet they are very nice and always had a smile for you and of course Garfield he's awesome! Now for the Sunwing rep she is amazing! Wonderful wonderful lady Jodi-Ann, she always makes sure that you're having a great time she's our 'mama'😊although my husband says...this is a running joke between us that Jodi is like an atm machine. 😂😂. All the excursions we did are well worth the money!!!The Platinum restaurant was really good the Moonstone was ok, they screwed up my husbands order but all in all he said what he got was good too, so no harm there:) The food was really really good! We have no complaints there.All in all it was a great vacation and we can't wait to come back.Shout out to George and Kathy from Cape Cod, Massachusetts they are such a lovely couple.
Had such a great time at the Jewel Dunn's River resort ! The staff were so friendly, the food was amazing and everything was over all great!! Very close to many excertion so no long bus rides that waste half your day!
We loved our trip to Jewel Dunn. Food was very good and there was quite a variety of food. The service was excellent and staff was nice and accommodating. They went out of their way to help you any way they could. There were activities planned at night and when it rained they planned activities. This was our second trip there and plan on going again .
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Unlimited meals at all restaurants
- Brand drinks at all restaurants and bars
- Anytime snacks
- Hobie Cats
- Water aerobics classes/Aquasize
- Lessons for all sports and activities
- 9-hole pitch and putt golf course, clubs available at no charge
- Table tennis
- Bocce ball/Lawn ball
- Giant Chess
- Fitness classes
- Fitness Center with universals, weights
- Visiting instructor classes in Yoga, Pilates, body sculpting
- Dive-In Movies Caribbean
- Night on the sand with Pans
- 8 course Candlelit Dinner (once/wk)
- Cocktail parties
- Daily Handmade Rum Punch
- Managers cocktail party
- Cabaret shows
- Live band and DJs
- Pool piano shows
- Rock Candy - final night turndown gift
- 6 restaurants (including Italian, Japanese, Caribbean, Grill)
- 5 bars
- 2 pools and 2 swim up bars, with Pool Concierge and Dive-in Movies
- 9 hole golf course onsite
- Full Service European Spa
- Basketball; shuffleboard; pool tables; volleyball and tennis
- High Speed Internet in Lobby (complimentary)
- Convenience/Gift/Sundry Store
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Laundry service
- Tour desk
- Beauty salon/barber/hairdresser
- Meeting rooms/Conference facility
Sapphire Premier room includes:
- King bed
- Air conditioning
- Full bathroom
- Vanity mirror
- Ironing Board/Iron
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Internet access
- Alarm clock radio
- CD player
- In room safe/safety deposit box
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
The Jewel Dunns River Beach ResortOcho Rios,Jamaica
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Mammee Bay, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.