Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
Being a return guest at this resort I have seen tremendous improvements in terms of services by the staff in all departments, renovation inside and outside, décor. I would highly recommend this resort as it was our 4th stay here and we had a wonderful stay celebrating my daughter's birthday. The whole staff made special efforts by going beyond our expectations in celebrating her big day. We will always return here for our stay in Jamaica. They truly serve the best food with a wide variety of choice in the buffet.
Had a great trip, well apart from the looming Hurricane, but was very disappointed to come only to discover that I picked up a nasty parasite (CLM) which is passed to humans through sand soiled by cats. This lasts 6-8 weeks, and is very itchy, there is no medication for it. I would never go back, too bad, because it was a lovely place. I didn't like that you could only book 3 restaurant meals, and there was only one buffet, but the food was very good. The time share salespeople were relentless, but once you did the tour, and got the bottle of rum, it was fine. Jamaica is such a beautiful country, blessed with a coastline second to none, and a year round sunshine climate that is envious to Canadians.
I holidayed at the Grand Bahia Principe for the first time (it was my husbands second visit). Overall, I did enjoy my time and stay at the resort and would recommend for a first or subsequent visit.Slightly disappointed that the hotel is given or rated at a 5 star, I would disagree with this comparing to other hotels that I have stayed.1. Why are you charging a daily rate to use the safe deposit box in the bedroom, this facility should be 'free of charge'2. The carpets along the corridors are in need of deep cleaning or replacing3. The foods tends to be very salty, not acceptable if you have dietary needs or requirements.4. The music played by the main pool is ok but is quite deafening should you need the toilet facilities, you get a loud blast of music when passing. 5. I noted that the money exchange rates did not change whilst I was there, it appears that you are making money from the customer, not good !I will be making a return visit in April 2017, and haven't been put off by my experience as there always room for improvement.
The resort is beautiful and lots of options to hang out. Pool goes on forever and the beach has the bay side and the ocean side. Staff is warm and friendly. Food was the down side. I didn't like the limits they put on the a la carte restaurants to 3 per 1 week stay. The buffet was so touch and go on quality.
The resort was very beautiful and always kept clean. The staff also made our stay amazing. Everyone was extremely nice and friendly. And I can't forget about the FOOD! The BEST food we've ever had at a resort. My husband and I will always stay at this beautiful resort every time we visit Jamaica!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Welcome cocktail upon arrival
- Separate check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner Snacks
- Unlimited a la carte dinners (reservations required)
- Unlimited domestic, select international and premium brand drinks
- Mini-bar restocked daily (water, soft drinks, beer and alcoholic beverages)
- Concierge service with direct phone line
- 24-hour room service (light menu)
- Turn-down service
- Butler service
- Beach towels, bathrobes and slippers in room upon arrival
- Exclusive pool and beach areas with waiter service
- A variety of daily sports
- Selected non motorized water sports (1 hour/day)
- Daily activities program
- Live music
- Nightly entertainment
- VIP room amenities
- 20% spa discount on treatments only
- Admission to the disco (drinks included)
- Access to all services and facilities at the Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica
- 80 rooms
- Located within the Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica resort complex
- 6 restaurants
- 8 bars
- Lounge chairs and towels
- Medical services (fee)
- Scuba diving centre (PADI) (fee)
- Spa (fee)
- WiFi in the lobby
- Tennis court
- Golf course nearby (fee)
- 1 king-size or 2 double beds
- Full bathroom with hydromassage bathtub
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Living room with sofa bed
- Satellite flat screen TV
- Coffee maker
- In-room safe
- Balcony or terrace
- WiFi (fee)
- Occupancy up to 3 adults
Resort Location Map
Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway BayRunaway Bay,Jamaica
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Salt Coopers, Runaway Bay Jamaica
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.