Casa Inn Acapulco
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
Our OpinionThe Casa Inn Acapulco offers great value for vacationers who are on a budget. Staff members are extremely attentive and friendly. Though the rooms are fairly old, they are fashioned with extra amenities (such as a kitchenette), and are well kept. This resort offers better views with their pools rather than the beaches. It is also located in the heart of Acapulco, located near various shopping centers and convenience stores.
Because the area gets to be a little louder than others in the resort strip, it's a more fitting destination for young travelers and those wanting to venture into the downtown core.
Location: In the heart of the action on the beachside of the Costera Aleman and just one block from popular Icacos Beach. 25 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from downtown.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
- Snacks & domestic drinks (11am-10pm)
- 15% off at Hooter's Restaurant nearby
- Live entertainment & gratuities
- 328 rooms
- Pool with children's area
- Bella Vista restaurant offering buffet breakfasts
- Exercise room
- Watersports available on the beach (fee)
- Internet access (fee)
- Golf nearby
- 2 double beds
- Cable TV
- Bathroom with shower
- Balcony with side oceanview
- Max occupancy 4 persons
- Same as Hotel Room but has kitchenette with a 2-burner hotplate
- Utensils and dishes for 4 people
Repeat Guest Special - Receive a bottle of domestic wine in room. Does not apply for spring break special or almost all-inclusive plan. Dates of last visit required at time of booking.
Resort Location Map
Casa Inn AcapulcoAcapulco,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Acapulco, Acapulco Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.