Fairmont Acapulco Princess
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
Our OpinionThe Fairmont Acapulco Resort is great property with plenty of room options. It is located nearby a beautiful beach. There are plenty of buffet food items available daily and the hotel is staffed with very attentive guest services.The resort is a quieter resort than others near the resort strip, making it the perfect option for families and those going on business trips (as there is a great golf course nearby).
Location: On the beach, 30 minutes to downtown and 10 minutes from the airport.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily at either Chulavista, La Veranda & La Terraza
- Domestic drinks (by the glass) 11am - midnight, except for room service
- 1 theme party per week
- Entrance to Wednesday night salsa evening at Yucca (drinks not included)
- Daily poolside activities
- Daily golf
- Daytime tennis on outdoor courts (10am-5pm)
- Pool bars
- Tennis courts
- 18-hole Fairmont Acapulco Princess golf course on site
- Internet access (fee)
- On first or second floor of 3 buildings
- 2 double beds or one king size bed
- Full bathroom
- Terrace with garden view
- Max occupancy 4 persons
Fairmont Ocean View Rooms - Same as Fairmont Room with ocean view
Honeymoon Bonus - Bottle of domestic champagne in room. Request at time of booking. Proof of marriage required at check-in.
Golf Bonus - One round 18 hole green fees daily at the Acapulco Princess course (after 9am) and at Pierre Marques Golf Course (after 12noon). Mandatory shared golf cart $20USD per person tax plus taxes.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Fairmont Acapulco PrincessAcapulco,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Acapulco, Acapulco Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.