Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort and Spa
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
This resort was amazing. Of course Manuel and Alexis made the stay worry free. They made sure we had anything we needed including transportation and helping us set up a sunset cruise. The staff around the pool areas were very attentive. Allan and Jonathan made sure our drinks were always full. I just can't enough about the experience. I would definitely go back.
Compared to other all inclusive resorts this one rates low for me. There really isn't anything that you get for your all inclusive price except for food, alcohol , and a bed. Everything costs extra. There is no open buffet except for breakfast so that leaves you with ordering and waiting and waiting and waiting for your meal. We booked a king room and got a queen room instead with no explanation or accommodation. Simply, sorry, we are full. I called a few times up to the front desk for some questions and was put on hold, they never picked up the phone again. Every time, I had to walk up to the front desk and see 4 guys standing around not doing anything to ask my question. I also would have expected a live show and entertainment AT my resort but after being here 7 nights, there was only one night with mariachi. If you want a themed buffet, you have to go to ANOTHER resort. All activities other than hiking and poker are at ANOTHER resort. Why would anyone stay here? The drinks are bad,and they serve hot dogs in your omelette as "sausage". I will never return to this resort, it's not worth the money.
The property is beautiful but the service is terrible. Slow service at all restaurants and staff that really doesn't care. Dinner service took over 90 minutes each night, to be seated for a buffet breakfast took 20 minutes. When food ran out at buffet line it took 20-30 minutes to re-fill. When we asked for water they brought one small bottle of water for 4 adults to share. While sitting at a bar we asked for peanuts or chips and they do not provide that at any bar. When we asked for extra olives for a drink they said they could not bring as they have them counted for the number of drinks.
My wife & I just came back from 4 night at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica. We had the most amazing time. The experience started as we arrived. The staff was excellent, Alexis from the pool area took care of us like royalty. He made sure we were always taken care of. The food was always great. I ate so much ceviche 😀. We visited the other Pueblo Bonito resorts, but for couples there is nothing like Pacifica !!! The bar with fire pits on the beach is out of this world. I can't wait to go back !!!!
This resort is adults only. The outside is like a desert full of cacti. The pool is beautiful with comfortable chairs and lots of room. When staying at Pueblo Bonita you can use the facilities at Sunset, Pacifica, Rose, and Blanco. Pacifica is very relaxing. Pool service is great. The Pacific ocean is very close to the pool area. Swimming is not advised in the ocean.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Gourmet a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner options with a wide assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- Cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international premium brands
- Unlimited natural fruit juices, smoothies and soft drinks
- Specialty gourmet cafe and Deli
- Welcome beverage and cool towel on arrival
- Wine Tasting seminars conducted by Mexico's award-winning Sommelier
- Tequila tastings
- Afternoon tea sessions, with commentary on teas and their healthful characteristics
- 24-hour private, in-room dining
- Beach beds, complimentary for guests of Oceanview and Oceanfront Suites
- Daily maid and turndown service
- Daily activities including water aerobics, power walks, dance lessons, yoga, BOGA (beach yoga) and other specially designed wellness classes, just to name a few!
- Fitness centre and cardio-conditioning facility
- Tennis courts
- Wireless Internet access, complimentary in both guest rooms and public areas
- Minibar, restocked daily
- Full-service Concierge
- No wrist bands
- 154 Rooms
- 4 a la carte restaurants
- 1 snack bar
- 5 Bars including: swim-up bar
- 2 pools
- Hot tub/whirlpool
- Golf course nearby (fee)
- Fitness centre
- Tennis courts
- Spa (fee)
- Gift shop
- Salon (fee)
- Laundry service (fee)
- Business centre (fee)
- Internet/ Wi-Fi
Deluxe Room includes:
- One king bed or two queen feather top beds
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillow menu
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV with premium channels
- Clock radio
- Turn down service
- High-speed Internet access
- Mini bar restocked daily
- Garden level
- Sliding glass doors that open an exterior patio appointed with comfortable teak furnishings and direct access to the garden and beach
- Tranquil views of the extensive cactus garden complement the added convenience of direct garden, pool and ocean access just steps out the door
- Max 3 adults per room
Deluxe Oceanview Room: Same as above,but oceanview; terraces feature sturdy native wood furniture and unobstructed views of the ocean. Max 3 adults per room.
Oceanview Suite w/Butler Service: Two-room oceanview accommodations feature all the amenities of the oceanview room, plus a separate bedroom with either one king bed or two queen feather top beds. Living room houses a cozy, queen sofa bed, arm chairs, desk and locally crafted art. Separate bathtub and shower as well as bathrobes and slippers are provided. Extra large balcony has a panoramic view of the ocean. Signature Butler Service providing guests with 24-hour assistance. Telephone calls to the United States and Canada are complimentary for suite guests. Max 3 adults per room.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort and SpaLos Cabos,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Cabo Pacifica s/n, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.