Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort and Spa
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
My fiance and I stayed at Pueblo Bontio Pacifica and had a wonderful experience! Manuel the Butler took care of us the entire time! We got engaged on the beach and Manuel made sure that everything went perfectly! He was always there for us! Also the general manager Mizraim and front desk Azalia were also amazing! We can't wait to go back again!
I loved staying at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort it was so much fun. Our butler was super helpful and organised a bunch of activities for us. The resort itself is beautifully kept and the food and drinks were wonderful. I would highly recommend staying here. If you want to see a full breakdown of my stay its posted on my blog ForeverChasingWanderlust under Cities.
LOVED LOVED LOVED our stay - my husband, my daughter and her husband stayed week of 1/6-1/13 - 2018. Best resort yet in Mexico. The service was outstanding, the staff was excellent making sure every single need was met... we especially loved our pool waiter - ALEXIS - who went far and above any expectations we could have. The rooms were clean and refreshed daily with towels and stocked mini fridge, - the 24/7 Ensuite service was fabulous (and included w/ the all inclusive pkg). We enjoyed the SPA and had the best massage ever. Though you can not swim in the ocean due to the currents, you can enjoy a walk on the beach and beautiful sunrise/sunsets. The food was awesome and we enjoyed the casual dress for the restaurants - each staff member made you feel special and were very gracious. We are already planning our 2019 trip - and yes, absolutely will stay at the Pacifica.
My husband and I needed a quick getaway and I found this place on Southwest Vacations. I read all the reviews on Trip Advisor and we decided to roll the dice. We had a wonderful time. The resort was at capacity but I never felt crowded. No children was a plus for us. You are pretty far from the Cabo action and there is no crazy party nightlife so if that's what you want, stay elsewhere. All three restaurants on grounds are excellent. Alexis and Juan at the pool side were very attentive and made sure we stayed "hydrated"!! Ana (Anita) in Siempre greeted us every morning with a warm smile and hot coffee. She was so sweet and kind. The woman making eggs to order was always so pleasant to us. Every staff member we came across greeted us warmly. We enjoyed a very relaxing couples massage in the Spa and even went to the steak house on the golf course one night. Lovely sunrises and sunsets! It's on the beach but you cannot go in the water there. Too rough and drops off very quickly. We watched the whales and the dolphins. The rooms are simple but the bed was very comfy. Only complaint is about the towels in the room. One hand townel and one washcloth for 2 people is unacceptable. Still, we're trying to figure out when we can go back for more. I highly recommend this resort!!!
Lots of cry baby’s out there. Slow service at times, yes.Entertainment, music and ocean is all I need.Drinks are fine.Maybe try slipping in a tip or two,the workers are dirt poor,Food is good,better than most resorts.Staff is great and the guests are cool.I was there and had my gall bladder removed. The entire staff was compassionate and concerned.I look forward to my next stay.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Gourmet a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner options with a wide assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- Cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international premium brands
- Unlimited natural fruit juices, smoothies and soft drinks
- Specialty gourmet cafe and Deli
- Welcome beverage and cool towel on arrival
- Wine Tasting seminars conducted by Mexico's award-winning Sommelier
- Tequila tastings
- Afternoon tea sessions, with commentary on teas and their healthful characteristics
- 24-hour private, in-room dining
- Beach beds, complimentary for guests of Oceanview and Oceanfront Suites
- Daily maid and turndown service
- Daily activities including water aerobics, power walks, dance lessons, yoga, BOGA (beach yoga) and other specially designed wellness classes, just to name a few!
- Fitness centre and cardio-conditioning facility
- Tennis courts
- Wireless Internet access, complimentary in both guest rooms and public areas
- Minibar, restocked daily
- Full-service Concierge
- No wrist bands
- 154 Rooms
- 4 a la carte restaurants
- 1 snack bar
- 5 Bars including: swim-up bar
- 2 pools
- Hot tub/whirlpool
- Golf course nearby (fee)
- Fitness centre
- Tennis courts
- Spa (fee)
- Gift shop
- Salon (fee)
- Laundry service (fee)
- Business centre (fee)
- Internet/ Wi-Fi
Deluxe Room includes:
- One king bed or two queen feather top beds
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillow menu
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV with premium channels
- Clock radio
- Turn down service
- High-speed Internet access
- Mini bar restocked daily
- Garden level
- Sliding glass doors that open an exterior patio appointed with comfortable teak furnishings and direct access to the garden and beach
- Tranquil views of the extensive cactus garden complement the added convenience of direct garden, pool and ocean access just steps out the door
- Max 3 adults per room
Deluxe Oceanview Room: Same as above,but oceanview; terraces feature sturdy native wood furniture and unobstructed views of the ocean. Max 3 adults per room.
Oceanview Suite w/Butler Service: Two-room oceanview accommodations feature all the amenities of the oceanview room, plus a separate bedroom with either one king bed or two queen feather top beds. Living room houses a cozy, queen sofa bed, arm chairs, desk and locally crafted art. Separate bathtub and shower as well as bathrobes and slippers are provided. Extra large balcony has a panoramic view of the ocean. Signature Butler Service providing guests with 24-hour assistance. Telephone calls to the United States and Canada are complimentary for suite guests. Max 3 adults per room.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort and SpaLos Cabos,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Cabo Pacifica s/n, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.