Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort and Spa
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
This resort leaves you wanting for nothing! From the room to the pool to the restaurants, Julio, Alan, Ivan, Daniella, Carlos, Karla, and Erika the chef were incredible. Our Butlers Manuel and Armando were amazing, they make this resort worth coming back every time. Manuel was over the top incredible, he made my birthday extra special all week. Thank you so much.
We had a blast staying here. The food, the service, the drinks, and the rooms are all fantastic. We were lucky enough to get Manuel as our butler, and he was the best. Made us dinner reservations, checked in daily, and had fresh coffee and fruit sent to our room in the mornings. It is truly paradise to wake up to delicious coffee and sit out on the balcony and watch the sunrise over the stunning grounds. Shout out to the hardest working bartenders at the pool. Ivan and Abraham were fabulous!
Five couples travel together for a 40th birthday party. We had a great time. Stayed for four nights in five days. The best part of our trip was hanging out at the pool all day, eating a ton of food, and drinking lots of beverages. We all loved our pool side waiter, Alan; he worked so hard all day long to make sure we were fed and had the drinks we wanted. He had the best attitude and really made our trip special with his service. We all kept saying how much we loved Alan and hope to see him again next time we go back. The specialty restaurants were really good and we had perfect weather the entire trip.
Food was above average at both Pacifica & Sunset Beach locations. Every single meal was delicious & above average in both quality and taste. The service from every single employee of the resort was very respectful, courteous, & prompt. We never felt pressured to tip, but of course we did! We were upgraded to a great room with a wonderful view. First impression of the hotel lobby, our room, & the pool area was better than the photo on the website. Room service was great too. We got our food in less than 30 min. ALL employees deserve a huge "high FIVE" for meeting and exceeding our expectations. Some of the wonderful people were: Jaime X2, Braulio, Maricela, Mauricio, & many, many, more...This being our first time out the U.S. went better than expected, and we would surely recommend this destination & hope to return in the near future.
I cannot say enough good things about Pueblo Bonito Pacifica and our butler Manuel! Before we even departed the airport I had a text from Manuel confirming our arrival time and making sure that we had arranged transportation from the airport to the resort. Once we arrived Manuel met us outside and had tasty drinks ready for us to sip while we sat down and checked in. Once we checked in Manuel gave us a tour of the absolutely gorgeous resort (I mean GORGEOUS) and walked us to our room, where he showed us around, how to work the Nesspresso machine, and waited for us to change and head to the pool. He left us at the pool to have a snack and took it upon himself to make dinner reservations for us. The pool is beautiful, the wait staff was friendly and attentive, and the poolside food was delicious. Every day we received a good morning text from Manuel checking in on us and asking if we needed anything. He made our dinner reservations each night and offered us information about things to do if we chose to adventure beyond the resort.. which we did not do because why would we want to leave?Our experience was wonderful and relaxing, with everything taken care of. I would completely recommend to anyone who just wants to sit back and relax.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Gourmet a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner options with a wide assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- Cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international premium brands
- Unlimited natural fruit juices, smoothies and soft drinks
- Specialty gourmet cafe and Deli
- Welcome beverage and cool towel on arrival
- Wine Tasting seminars conducted by Mexico's award-winning Sommelier
- Tequila tastings
- Afternoon tea sessions, with commentary on teas and their healthful characteristics
- 24-hour private, in-room dining
- Beach beds, complimentary for guests of Oceanview and Oceanfront Suites
- Daily maid and turndown service
- Daily activities including water aerobics, power walks, dance lessons, yoga, BOGA (beach yoga) and other specially designed wellness classes, just to name a few!
- Fitness centre and cardio-conditioning facility
- Tennis courts
- Wireless Internet access, complimentary in both guest rooms and public areas
- Minibar, restocked daily
- Full-service Concierge
- No wrist bands
- 154 Rooms
- 4 a la carte restaurants
- 1 snack bar
- 5 Bars including: swim-up bar
- 2 pools
- Hot tub/whirlpool
- Golf course nearby (fee)
- Fitness centre
- Tennis courts
- Spa (fee)
- Gift shop
- Salon (fee)
- Laundry service (fee)
- Business centre (fee)
- Internet/ Wi-Fi
Deluxe Room includes:
- One king bed or two queen feather top beds
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillow menu
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV with premium channels
- Clock radio
- Turn down service
- High-speed Internet access
- Mini bar restocked daily
- Garden level
- Sliding glass doors that open an exterior patio appointed with comfortable teak furnishings and direct access to the garden and beach
- Tranquil views of the extensive cactus garden complement the added convenience of direct garden, pool and ocean access just steps out the door
- Max 3 adults per room
Deluxe Oceanview Room: Same as above,but oceanview; terraces feature sturdy native wood furniture and unobstructed views of the ocean. Max 3 adults per room.
Oceanview Suite w/Butler Service: Two-room oceanview accommodations feature all the amenities of the oceanview room, plus a separate bedroom with either one king bed or two queen feather top beds. Living room houses a cozy, queen sofa bed, arm chairs, desk and locally crafted art. Separate bathtub and shower as well as bathrobes and slippers are provided. Extra large balcony has a panoramic view of the ocean. Signature Butler Service providing guests with 24-hour assistance. Telephone calls to the United States and Canada are complimentary for suite guests. Max 3 adults per room.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort and SpaLos Cabos,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Cabo Pacifica s/n, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.