Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort and Spa
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
My husband and I went to Pueblo Bonito Pacifica earlier this month and I know that we will be back. We had such an amazing time there. We loved that the resort was smaller and thought that the food was amazing. The room and facilities were kept clean. We stayed on the resort most of the days and did activities, went to the spa, and relaxed by the pool. The staff there was all so nice and accommodating. We participated in some of the activities that were available. Jefferson, the activities director, was so much fun. He helped get us signed up for the cocktail classes and cooking classes and then we even played blackjack with him. He was so entertaining and helped us have such a wonderful time. The cooking class was with Chef Arturo down in the kitchen of Seimpre and we learned so much. The food we cooked was delicious and it was great getting to be in the kitchen and learn some great new recipes. The cocktail class was by Ofelia. She was a great bartender and taught us how to make some of her delicious drinks in a fun way.Our time there was relaxing and exactly what we needed.I could go on and on to say more great things. The only thing that we had difficulty was with the wifi, it was spotty. But, that made it easier to relax. I also wish that we would have been told what the dress code was for the restaurants. We were not told beforehand what it was, but we found out that it was just not casual dress.I am so pleased that we decided to go to Pacifica and cannot wait for us to return.
My wife and I came here for our honeymoon with a little help from tourico . the place is nothing short of great. we stayed in the tower rooms which has the butler service , definately worth it . Loved the swim up bar. Downtown was only about 10 min drive. This is an adult only resort so it was perfect for us
Person that greeted us was Kevin. He was rude and untruthful. Ordered a king size bed got two queens. Told us he will give us a room with the king the next day but never contacted us again. This place is Time share scam hotel. They discriminate towards unmarried couples, widowers, and gays. Service staff are all fantastic but management and front desk are just trying to hard to be rude.
Pacifica is still the absolute best resort in Cabo San Lucas! We were happily upgraded to a towers room which is just lovely. The new Peninsula Bar and restaurant are awesome. The best lemondrop martini I have ever had sitting on a comfy outdoor couch looking at the beautiful oceanfront of Sunset Beach. The menu at Peninsula restaurant id great loved the octopus appetizer. The infinity pool is still amazing great music, comfy lounge chairs and heated pools and great fish tacos for lunch. Siempre for breakfast is lovely sit outside and enjoy the view.
Needed to upgrade, room was small and old furniture.Not enough restaurants. Beef at Siempre was bad. Beautiful setting, saw whales, staff was very nice. All inclusive package still need to tip.Needs more food places.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Gourmet a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner options with a wide assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- Cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international premium brands
- Unlimited natural fruit juices, smoothies and soft drinks
- Specialty gourmet cafe and Deli
- Welcome beverage and cool towel on arrival
- Wine Tasting seminars conducted by Mexico's award-winning Sommelier
- Tequila tastings
- Afternoon tea sessions, with commentary on teas and their healthful characteristics
- 24-hour private, in-room dining
- Beach beds, complimentary for guests of Oceanview and Oceanfront Suites
- Daily maid and turndown service
- Daily activities including water aerobics, power walks, dance lessons, yoga, BOGA (beach yoga) and other specially designed wellness classes, just to name a few!
- Fitness centre and cardio-conditioning facility
- Tennis courts
- Wireless Internet access, complimentary in both guest rooms and public areas
- Minibar, restocked daily
- Full-service Concierge
- No wrist bands
- 154 Rooms
- 4 a la carte restaurants
- 1 snack bar
- 5 Bars including: swim-up bar
- 2 pools
- Hot tub/whirlpool
- Golf course nearby (fee)
- Fitness centre
- Tennis courts
- Spa (fee)
- Gift shop
- Salon (fee)
- Laundry service (fee)
- Business centre (fee)
- Internet/ Wi-Fi
Deluxe Room includes:
- One king bed or two queen feather top beds
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillow menu
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV with premium channels
- Clock radio
- Turn down service
- High-speed Internet access
- Mini bar restocked daily
- Garden level
- Sliding glass doors that open an exterior patio appointed with comfortable teak furnishings and direct access to the garden and beach
- Tranquil views of the extensive cactus garden complement the added convenience of direct garden, pool and ocean access just steps out the door
- Max 3 adults per room
Deluxe Oceanview Room: Same as above,but oceanview; terraces feature sturdy native wood furniture and unobstructed views of the ocean. Max 3 adults per room.
Oceanview Suite w/Butler Service: Two-room oceanview accommodations feature all the amenities of the oceanview room, plus a separate bedroom with either one king bed or two queen feather top beds. Living room houses a cozy, queen sofa bed, arm chairs, desk and locally crafted art. Separate bathtub and shower as well as bathrobes and slippers are provided. Extra large balcony has a panoramic view of the ocean. Signature Butler Service providing guests with 24-hour assistance. Telephone calls to the United States and Canada are complimentary for suite guests. Max 3 adults per room.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort and SpaLos Cabos,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Cabo Pacifica s/n, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.