Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort and Spa
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
My husband and I stayed here for a week for our honeymoon and his 30th birthday. The staff and concierges are amazing! If you're looking for things to do, look for Gabriel and Jefferson which you can most likely find in the activities center. Enjoy everything from poker, hiking, volleyball, water aerobics, beach yoga and more! Jefferson is the water aerobics king!! We also had the privilege of taking part in their new Hook and Cook program that concierges, Miguel and Adrian do for guests. Just tell either of them that you're interested and they will personally take you out to fish off the surf. It is rather dangerous waters so I recommend strong individuals partake in this activity. The food can be hit or miss and service at the restaurants a bit slow, but other than that, we enjoyed this vacation! We'll definitely be back!
This is the third Pueblo Bonito resort I have stayed at and it was gorgeous. It's adults only, smaller than the others. On the Pacific side of town, the ocean is more powerful so no swimming in the ocean, but so incredibly beautiful! The staff is accommodating as always and the food/spa/pool/activities all up to par. We had a great 3 nights and it was perfect...relaxing, though pretty full did not feel crowded at all. The golf course is beautiful overlooking the ocean, and the steakhouse at the golf club was incredible!! You also have amenities at the Sunset, just up the hill via shuttle, so you can go if you want to an enjoy more restaurants/pools etc....it's a great perk!
If you are looking for a place of pure relaxation, this is the resort for you. It was a perfect honeymoon resort with great customer service. Cudos to Jesus, Juan, Angel and Ferdondo for taking such good care of us!!! If you like sushi try out the sushi bar for sure!! We would definitely recommend this resort for any couple wanting a paradise get away!!!
Holistic with adults only, you can actually relax. Whales were able to be seen from the resort. Pool was the perfect temperature. Great service throughout site. Pillow menu is a nice touch. Great service at the swim up bar
I enjoyed my stay .The staff was nice and helpful .. the food choice were great and tasted really good . The transportation service was right on time no long waits and we got to our destinations safely .
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Gourmet a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner options with a wide assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- Cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international premium brands
- Unlimited natural fruit juices, smoothies and soft drinks
- Specialty gourmet cafe and Deli
- Welcome beverage and cool towel on arrival
- Wine Tasting seminars conducted by Mexico's award-winning Sommelier
- Tequila tastings
- Afternoon tea sessions, with commentary on teas and their healthful characteristics
- 24-hour private, in-room dining
- Beach beds, complimentary for guests of Oceanview and Oceanfront Suites
- Daily maid and turndown service
- Daily activities including water aerobics, power walks, dance lessons, yoga, BOGA (beach yoga) and other specially designed wellness classes, just to name a few!
- Fitness centre and cardio-conditioning facility
- Tennis courts
- Wireless Internet access, complimentary in both guest rooms and public areas
- Minibar, restocked daily
- Full-service Concierge
- No wrist bands
- 154 Rooms
- 4 a la carte restaurants
- 1 snack bar
- 5 Bars including: swim-up bar
- 2 pools
- Hot tub/whirlpool
- Golf course nearby (fee)
- Fitness centre
- Tennis courts
- Spa (fee)
- Gift shop
- Salon (fee)
- Laundry service (fee)
- Business centre (fee)
- Internet/ Wi-Fi
Deluxe Room includes:
- One king bed or two queen feather top beds
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillow menu
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV with premium channels
- Clock radio
- Turn down service
- High-speed Internet access
- Mini bar restocked daily
- Garden level
- Sliding glass doors that open an exterior patio appointed with comfortable teak furnishings and direct access to the garden and beach
- Tranquil views of the extensive cactus garden complement the added convenience of direct garden, pool and ocean access just steps out the door
- Max 3 adults per room
Deluxe Oceanview Room: Same as above,but oceanview; terraces feature sturdy native wood furniture and unobstructed views of the ocean. Max 3 adults per room.
Oceanview Suite w/Butler Service: Two-room oceanview accommodations feature all the amenities of the oceanview room, plus a separate bedroom with either one king bed or two queen feather top beds. Living room houses a cozy, queen sofa bed, arm chairs, desk and locally crafted art. Separate bathtub and shower as well as bathrobes and slippers are provided. Extra large balcony has a panoramic view of the ocean. Signature Butler Service providing guests with 24-hour assistance. Telephone calls to the United States and Canada are complimentary for suite guests. Max 3 adults per room.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort and SpaLos Cabos,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Cabo Pacifica s/n, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.