Villa del Palmar Cabo
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
The nicest, most beautiful beach in Cabo, great for swimming. The food is so-so and the resort itself is a bit older and the pool area can be crowded, but it is pretty close to town and the rooms are large and bright. The brochure lists it as a 5 star, but it is really only a 4 star.
This resort combines the natural beauty and charisma of Los Cabos with five-star accommodations and world-class amenities. Located on a beautifully pristine beach. It offers a perfect blend of location, intimacy, relaxation and recreational activities.
Location: On Medano Beach, a 20 min walk to all the action of downtown Cabo San Lucas, approximately 30 min from the airport.
Expensive but worth every penny. Staff did an amazing job brining in a caterer to celebrate a birthday. Service by staff is like Four Seasons, maybe better. Quality of construction is better than Four Seasons for sure.
We stayed at Villa Amanda for 10 days in August for a family reunion. This is a private beachfront property on the shores of Cabos San Lucas, Mexico. This breathtaking villa is managed by Lifestyle Villas Management Services. (They manage many gorgeous properties!) Every aspect of our experience was perfect. The villa is splendid with a magnificent view. The rooms are beautifully decorated, with a well appointed kitchen, fine linens, luxury toiletries, and every amentity you could want on a vacation. Lifestyle Villas provided excellent maid service (in addition to cleanliness, the maids excel at converting towels into elephants, tissue paper into beautiful flowers..all garnished with fresh flower petals!), bulter services (we received daily deliveries of fresh groceries, beverages, and other necessities...in addition to freshly made salsa and hand sqeezed lemonade). Our kids loved the pool, the waverunners, and the beach cars. If you want a perfect vacation in the style of the Rich and Famous, contact Lifestyle Villas Management Services. I'm a picky traveller, and I just can't stop raving about this unforgettable getaway!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, buffet or a la carte (lobster, shrimp and prime cuts not included)
- Domestic drinks
- Non-motorized water sports
- Daily & nightly entertainment
- 461 suites in three 8 storey buildings
- 2 restaurants
- 2 bars
- Pool bar
- 4 pools with waterslide
- 2 whirlpools
- 2 lit tennis courts (fee)
- Fitness center (fee)
- Spa (fee)
- Beauty salon
- Coin laundry
- Safety deposit at reception and in rooms
- Mini-golf and watersports (fee)
- Golf nearby (fee)
- Wi-Fi (fee)
- 1 queen bed & queen sofabed in living area or 2 double beds
- Ceiling fan
- Satellite TV
- Kitchenette w/2-burner hot plate, toaster, microwave, refrigerator, blender, pots & pans, coffee-maker, utensils for a setting of 4
- Table & chairs or breakfast bar w/bar stools
- Full bathroom
- Balcony or patio w/ mountain view or ocean view
- Max occupancy 3 adults or 2 adults & 2 kids
- Same as Junior Suite with king & 1 queen sofa-bed in living room
- Second bathroom
- Kitchenette has 4 burner electric stove
- Balcony or patio w/mountain or ocean view
- Max occupancy 4 persons
- Same as 1 Bedroom with 1 king & 1 queen sofa-bed in living room
- Utensils for a setting of 6
- 3 bathrooms
- Balcony or patio w/mountain or ocean view
- Max occupancy 6
For the Kids - Kids activities program for 4-12 years (fee)
Wedding Packages - Are available. Please inquire for details.
Early Booking Bonus Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Villa del Palmar CaboLos Cabos,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Los Cabos, Cabo San Lucas Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.