Las Hadas Resort
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
A truly unique resort featuring interiors of white stucco with domes, spirals and arches. The beach area is nice and calm for swimming while the pool area looks a little dated. The Las Hadas is located on a hill side so there are a lot of stairs and slopes which may prove tricky for those with mobility problems. The seafood restaurant is excellent. Entertainment team is not the most organized but they do offer fun, different theme nights each week. The Club rooms are closest to the beach while some of the standard rooms are on the hillside with a bit of a walk to the beach.
This was our first family vacation. I wanted to go somewhere relaxing and beautiful. When I was 10 years old my dad brought my family here and now that I'm married and have a family of my own I wanted to share this experience with my family.
- Overall service was great, staff was responsive, friendly and willing to help.- The only issue was the bathroom in our room 906, it had a strong cigarette smoke smell that would not go away. We had to call room services, we were told that they would investigate and that all rooms are non-smoking rooms. I don't know that this issue was resolved during our stay the cigarette smoke did not go away. - Hotel is about 15 min from the Manzanillo airport. Good breakfast buffet, lunch served by the pool was good. very short walk to access the beach.
The air conditioner, door keys failed on multiple ocations and when we called the front desk to get them addressed they weren't attentive and said that they were short staffed. There were also multiple times when the restaurants ran out of utensils, cups, plates, and we were forced to wait prolonged times for accommodations.
I loved our stay at Las Hadas. The view from our rooms was gorgeous. Walking by the beach at night was awesome. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I didn't have to worry about anything. I love how peaceful Las Hadas is!
Your swimming towels policy, were you get cards to get towels is not indicative of a 4 star hotel. Honestly at times I felt we staying at hotel 6 . Your front desk was not very welcoming and had me wait almost an hour to find our reservation and no apologies were given for the wait. Your wait service by the pool area was the worst I have ever experienced. The only friendly staff in the hotel was valet and golf cars drivers.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- 2 a la carte dinners per week w/reservations
- 3 themed buffet dinners per week
- Domestic drinks from 10am-1am
- Daytime tennis
- Use of gym
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- 233 rooms
- Buffet restaurant
- 3 a la carte restaurants: International, Seafood and Gourmet
- Bars including Swim-up bar
- Swimming pool
- Las Hadas 18-hole golf course
- Tennis courts
- Fitness room
- Beauty salon
- Car rental
Deluxe Hotel Rooms include:
- 1 king, 2 double or 2 single beds
- Satellite TV
- Mini-bar (fee)
- In-room safe
- Bathroom with shower
- Balcony or terrace
- Max occupancy 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
Brisas Beach Club Rooms include:
- Same features as Deluxe Rooms
- 1 king-size or 2 double beds
- Ocean view
- An exclusive adults only pool area and upgraded services and amenities
Brisas Beach Club Rooms with private plunge pool also available.
Kids Deals - Kids 7 & under stay & eat free when 2 sharing room with 2 adults; pay kids rate for air and transfers.
For the Kids - Kids 5-10 can enjoy supervised activities daily at Kids' Club. Open only during Christmas & New Year period, school break & Easter week; minimum number of kids must be registered. Babysitting service available (fee).
Golf Option - Unlimited green fees at Las Hadas golf course (reservations required). Golf carts mandatory from 9am-12pm; caddie or cart mandatory (fee) from 1pm (reservations required). The third person sharing a room receives 4 free green fees.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Las Hadas ResortManzanillo,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Avenida Vista Hermosa s/n Peninsula de Santiago, Manzanillo 28867 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.