Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay
- What's Included
I really enjoy my stay here every time I come. The Activities staff is top notch. I have to give special recognition to Lorena, Jesus and Samuel...they make the stay very special every year! I highly recommend a stay here.
DANTE at the main pool was so much fun. He was a mentor, friend and my son's Spanish teacher while we were there. He has such a kind heart. He was also such a energetic water aerobics teacher! I cant wait to come back next year.
Dante was my sons Spanish teacher for 2 weeks and they both learned a lot of Spanish. Dante was a great activities director. I would highly recommend a visit to the main pool. Water volleyball was also a lot of fun.
Alejandro our waiter recommended the seafood platter for two. It was amazing and everything he said it would be. The service was great, friendly and on point. Always the go to for great food and service.
Our week here is coming to a close, very sad. Since arriving the hospitality from every employee has been amazing, the food has been great at the Bistro, La Cordeliere, and a wonderful dinner at their off property restaurant Casa 46. The management team work extreamly hard to make sure all departments are well run, can’t wait to return in February,so happy we are owners at this wonderful resort.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 229 Oceanview Suites in four 4-storey & two 2-storey buildings
- 1 buffet and 1 a la carte restaurant (International)
- 3 bars including Swim-up bar
- Two free-form pools, swim-up bars and Jacuzzi
- Children's pool area
- Safe deposit boxes
- Complete concierge service
- Executive business services
- Dry cleaning and laundry
- Tour and travel arrangements
- On-call medical services
- Currency exchange
- Salon services, massage and facial treatments
Junior Suites include:
- 575 square feet
- 2 Queen Beds
- Air conditioning
- Cook top
- Coffee maker
- Full complement of dishes including eating and serving utensils
- Separate dining area with dining table and chairs for four
- Large bathroom with shower
- Remote controlled television with satellite reception
- Telephone with direct dial long distance and voice mail service
- Individual air conditioning controls
- Private safe
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing boar
Luxury Suites are available
Kids Deals - First child 0-12 stays free when sharing a room with 2 adults. Second child 0-12 pays child rates when sharing a room with 2 adults. Maximum 2 children.
For the Kids - Kid's section of main pool, Babysitting & nanny services available for fee.
Honeymoon Bonus - Receive honeymoon gift, wine, and fruit in room on arrival. Proof of marriage required. Request at time of booking.
Wedding Packages - Wedding packages are available. Please inquire for details.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Pueblo Bonito Emerald BayMazatlan,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Ave Ernesto Coppel Campana 201 Camino Al Delfin, Mazatlan 82110 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.