- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
- Restaurants & Bars
- Large beachfront pool with waterslide and kids area
- Daily activities, plus a teen lounge and kids club
- "Heaven" adults-only section with private beach, restaurants and multiple pools
- Modern, rock-themed decor and rooms
- Free Wi-Fi throughout resort
- All rooms feature a private balcony or terrace with hammock
- AAA 4 Diamond Award
Arrived at HRRM on April 29th for one week. Although I've been coming to this resort on the Heaven side for years, this week was by far the best week I've ever had there. I was in the company of 2 very close friends and we were in a beautiful Presidential suite with 2 king beds. This is one of the hard rock locations where you can get 2 kings vs one and 2 doubles. We were greeted by our Butlers Jaz and Luis like we were family... I guess we are this point. Jaz made sure every detail of our trip was perfect. Other friendly butlers checked on us to... Antonio, Alan and Juan. Always great service and follow up. As a Hall of Fame member we had chairs reserved every morning. We were able to watch the sunrise from our Balcony every morning. Our friends took advantage of the Born to Run walking/running trail every morning too. Great for watching sunrise while walking through the resort. We tried all the restaurants and especially enjoyed Zen, Los Gallos and Ciao at this resort. Maria at Los Gallos always greets us and surprises us with something fancy. Really goes out of her way to be accommodating. The master chef Diego prepared a few times for us our favorite lunch dish of shrimp ceviche and grilled garlic shrimp skewers. YUM. Followed by our favorite pool servers Gabi, Victor and Bette keeping us ultra hydrated with umbrella drinks. Elias checked in with us daily and Marcella from Legendary even came out to say hello. The Animation Team at this hotel is amazing. Smiley, April, Tony, Super Mario, Gaby, Tarzan and Aline were fabulous. Loved water aerobics every day especially with Aline. If you go over to Hacienda side make sure you take in the scenery in the lobby. Maybe have a freshly made crepe or stop to taste a freshly made drink by one of the many fantastic bartenders. Or a pastry YUM! The new Zip Line looked fun too. Long lines to be expected so lather up with sunscreen. Finally ventured out to 5th Avenue on this trip. Very, easy and safe to do. Ate at a great Mexican rooftop restaurant called Frida. If you like the spa like I do, you must try the hot vanilla candle oil massage. It was awesome!In summary, this trip was over the top. Great week and look for my next review of my second week at Hard Rock Cancun. My 2 favorite hotspots! See pics attached of all the special people.
The Spa staff are excellent. Massages facials make you feel like you are in Heaven. The pool entertainers and pool aerobics trainers are great and fun. Specially Smiley and Brownie. They make it fun x all.
It is a hotel that went beyond all my expectations. I would rate it 6 stars for my personal experience. We went on family vacations and would like to return soon. 1- The facade of the Hotel is very modern, with its characteristic guitar and the entrance honors its sophisticated appearance. Just like the interior, the room with jacuzi, decorated with paintings of rock art, music with itunes to touch everything you prefer, fridge with national and international liquors and the view of the sea and the pool very privileged and spectacular. 2 Unlimited food and 24 hours with a very diverse and international menu especially in the "The Market" buffet. The other restaurants like "The Ipanema" were an unforgettable Rodici style tasting. The Thailandes style with a menu of seafood and meat of the first, with the demonstration of the chef in each table. With 12 restaurants and large menu no more asked. 3 The luxury treatment that the employees give you make you feel a special person; Always with a happy face, ready to make you feel good, they take you whatever you want to where you are, even to the beach. Bars with local and international drinks. 4 The pools with a finish of fine tiles in the background in the shape of a guitar to make reflection of the crystal waters5 The entertainment of the Hotel is continuous, there is always music and fun; In the evenings there is disco and exclusive presentations; To us we played in the International Rock Festival. I would recommend the Hotel 100% to all those who like to receive luxury, relax and fun at the same time. I want to return there 100 times more.
We come for 2 weeks in May & September (off season). It is exceptional in choices of restaurants, things to do, accommodations, entertainment, & grounds maintenance. The most important reason is the staff - they all go way beyond the norm to make you feel welcomed - they try to make your vacation the best it can be! We fell in love with the resort, but feel like we adopted many of the staff members as part of our family! Special new family members are Diane Santillan, Carlos O'Campos, Fernanda Corona, Rosy Ricalde, Rafael Estrada, Miguel Espinosa, Damien Notorious, & Yari of the Rythm Pool, the best waiter I have ever seen! You must try the spa treatment - Temazcal - a Mayan spiritual & body cleansing ritual. It was the most awesome experience of my life! Thanks, Rafael!
We have stayed at two other all inclusives in the area that were very small and liked when the employees knew our name and room number. We prefer that personal service, but at Hard Rock all the employees were very friendly, did a good job and spoke English. The lagoon makes the water very calm which is great for kids, and fun to snorkel in. The Brazilian Steakhouse had excellent food, and the grill outside by the beach as well; otherwise found the buffet just average and the food at Jun Japanese not very good. We wanted to try the French restaurant, but it had a two hour wait. We drank a lot of different mixed drinks and all were very good, except one bad Bloody Mary. We ate late on Saturday night and we were disappointed that we couldn't find any live music or shows after 11 pm. It is the Hard Rock! The resort is very large and the golf carts only go lobby to lobby - be prepared to walk a lot! Monday, Wednesday and Friday the Hacienda Lobby does a walking monkey sighting tour which is fun. We happened to get a suite with the indoor stairway to the rooftop deck. This room was amazing and by far the best room! The roof top had a 2nd bathroom, had a large table to eat at, a place for two to sunbathe, and the hot tub on the roof. We also had a small deck with the hammock on the main level. Try not to get a corner room, some of them were so small they didn't even have a hammock.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3 Meals daily plus snacks
- Unlimited a la carte lunch and dinner (reservations required)
- All drinks (domestic beer and cocktails, select international brands, house wine with meals)
- 24hr room service
- Mini-bar restocked daily (water, soft drinks and beer)
- Top-shelf in-room liquor dispenser
- Kids Club and Teen Club
- Daily Activities
- Pool & beachside service
- Non-motorized water sports
- Evening entertainment
- Music Lab: DJ lessons, Jam band, Video making and Studio Time
- Unlimited phone calls to Canada (certain restrictions apply)
- Free Wi-Fi in-room & resort wide
Sunwing's Smile At Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Inclusions
- 2 kids free when sharing room with 2 full paying adults (ages 4-12yrs all year round)
- No single supplement (single pays the same price as the double rate) with up to 2 free kids ages 2-12yrs
- Child rate for kids 13-17yrs
- Family friendly check-in counter
- Priority luggage delivery at arrival
- Exclusive area at Ventanas restaurant for breakfast fun Sunwing guests (from 7am to 11am) restaurant is not exclusive for Sunwing
- Exclusive area at Ventanas restaurant for lunch for Sunwing guests (from 11am to 4pm); restaurant is not exclusive for Sunwing
- Nightly turn down service
- Fruit basket upon arrival
- Hard Rock surprise gift (special petite fours)
- Beach bucket and toys for children
- Amenities for the rooms: slippers, bathrobes, kids special room service menu, kids bath products, mini refrigerator with juices, bottles of water, yogurt, chocolate milk
- Xbox 360/DVD player with selection of Xbox games upon request
- Special Little Big Kids Club program
- Smile program is exclusively to Sunwing except for free kids
**SMILE program only applies to families travelling with children. It will be honoured to reservations travelling as part of a wedding and social group, however children must be part of the reservation.
Celebrity Collection Inclusions
- Welcome cocktail, cold towel service upon arrival
- Private check in for Sunwing guests
- Preferential room location (subject to category and availability)
- Dedicated concierge desk or telephone service
- Late check-out subject to availability
- Nightly turndown service
- 2 beach towels in room upon arrival
- Use of bathrobes and slippers during stay
- Free safety deposit box
- Mini bar in room stocked daily
- Premium bath amenities.
- Liquor dispenser in room featuring (rum, vodka, whiskey and Tequila)
- Coffee tea maker in room restocked daily
- Unlimited a la carte dining (reservations not required)
- Complimentary admission to Hydrotherapy at the spa
- Complimentary wireless high speed internet connection in rooms, meeting rooms and public areas
- Unlimited long distance phone calls from the room to Canada & Continental US.
- $1,800 resort credit per room, per stay (some restrictions apply, subject to change, as per terms and conditions of the promotion).
- Stay and play at all All Inclusive Collection resorts in Cancun / Riviera Maya (Hard Rock Hotel Cancun and Hard Rock Riviera Maya which has an adults section and family section) Transportation is not included. (Subject to hotel occupancy)
- 24 hour room service
- Double Jacuzzi and balcony
For bookings and travel up to Dec 23/16
Rock Royalty Level Amenities
Upon arrival you will be provided the phone number of a Rock Royalty Personal Assistant on-call to serve you. Whether it's champagne service by the beach or standing reservations at a romantic hotspot, upgrade your room to the Rock Royalty Level and let us orchestrate your stay.
- Rock Royalty personal assistant (07:00 - 23:00)
- Ironing service (2 items per person/per stay)
- Upgraded full-size Rock Spa® bath products
- Express luggage delivery
- Complimentary shoe shine
- Nightly petit fours
- Aromatherapy and pillow menu
- Spa tub preparation (with 24-hours notice)
- Personal assistance with reservations (on and off property)
- Priority reservations to picks® and mix® program
- Complimentary 25-minute Couple's Massage at the Rock Spa
- Access to Rock Royalty Area (varies by property)
- VIP check-in and check-out
- Late check-out until 3pm (available upon request)
- Bonus Track (personal assistant will help review account and assist in express check-out)
- Priority booking for bali beds ($)
- Sleeping mask
- Loofah sponge
- 24-hour room service - select a la carte menu
The above inclusions are applicable for the following room categories:
- Rock Royalty Level Deluxe Platinum King
- Rock Royalty Level Deluxe Platinum Deluxe
- 1,264 rooms in 3-storey buildings
- 6 Restaurants
- Snack bar
- Lobby bar serving snacks & pastries
- 4 bars & Billiard room
- 5 outdoor pools, 2 indoor pools
- 7 Jacuzzis
- Lounge chair & towel service
- 4 lit tennis courts
- Volleyball court
- Gift shops
- WiFi (in designated areas)
- Luxury Spa with 103 treatment rooms including: saunas, whirlpools, aromatherapy, skin care, hydrotherapy, hand & foot treatments and body care (fee)
- Extensive Fitness facilities including: 2 full indoor gyms, dive tank, cross-current pool, lap pool, indoor sound pool, climbing tower, obstacle course, spinning room, yoga hut, aerobics classes, Zen walking Labyrinth, meditation pond (fee)
- Beauty salon (fee)
- Laundry service (fee)
- Conference facilities (fee)
- Golf nearby (fee)
Deluxe Rooms include:
- 1 King or 2 Double Beds
- Alarm Clock
- Iron & Ironing board
- Coffee Maker
- Private Balcony
- Rock Spa Bath Amenities
- Flat Screen Satellite TV
- 24 hour room service
- Complimentary WIFI access
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Digital Safe ( laptop size)
- Hot tub
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Personal liquor dispenser
- Mini bar with soda, bottled water, juices, domestic beer and an in-room bottle of wine
- Maximum Occupancy 4, Maximum 2 Children
- Buffet for breakfast and dinner
- Theme buffet for dinner
- a la carte
- a la carte
- a la carte
- Asian cuisine
- Continental breakfast, snacks, coffee and tea
Toro (Heaven Section Adults Only)
- a la carte for dinner
Ciao (Heaven Section Adults Only)
- a la carte for dinner
Le Petit Cochon (Heaven Section Adults Only)
- a la carte for dinner
Los Gallos (Heaven Section Adults Only)
- Snack Bar
Dive (Heaven Section Adults Only)
- Snack Bar
- Sun Lobby bar
- Float Pool bar
- The Cavern
- Dive (Heaven Section Adults Only)
- Martini Bar (Heaven Section Adults Only)
- Rhythm Bar (Heaven Section Adults Only)
- Club Heaven (Heaven Section Adults Only)
The Little Big Club - Grab your all access pass and head over to the Little Big Club. Come sing, dance, dress up, build, and learn where kids can enjoy an array of ongoing activties in the Thomas & Friends Activity Depot, Barney's Music Room, Bob the Builder Construction Zone, and the Angelina Ballerina Dance Studio. Each room is packed with games, crafts, and activities to ensure every little rocker will have a ball.
- Children 3 years of age and younger sharing rooms with one paying adults: Free of charge
- Child rate applies to children ages 4 through 17. Children's rate only applies if child (4-17 years) shares the room with 2 or more paying adults. Ages reported for children must be accurate at time of travel. Proof of age will be required upon check-in. In the event that the ages of children are incorrect at time of travel and adult rate is required, the difference in rate will be charged upon check-in.
- Rock Spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Steam rooms
- Hydrotherapy current pools
- Yoga Temple
- Posh Beauty Salon
- Body Rock Fitness Center
- Rhythm & Motion - immersive music-centric spa menu
- Massage and Reflexology
- Body scrubs
- Body wraps
Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya - Located in the ideal area of Quintana Roo, the Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya features stunning natural beauty surrounded by exotic wildlife and ancient Mayan ruins and it was designed by Robert von Hagge as one of the first courses of the modern era. Awarded the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence thanks to 18 flawless holes and 7,136 yards of challenging play.
Golf Special - Choose Unlimited Golf instead of $1800 Resort Credit. Offer valid when booking a minimum of 5 nights through Dec 23/16. Please inquire for more details.
Honeymoon Bonus - Receive a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, Mini honeymoon cake, Honeymoon dinner (at selected restaurants), Guaranteed turndown service and breakfast in bed (upon request), Hydro spa tub experience (upon request).
**Please request at the time of booking. Honeymoon couple must present proof of marriage within the past year.
Anniversary Bonus - Couples celebrating their anniversary during their stay will receive a complimentary mini cake. Couples celebrating their Silver & Gold anniversary during their stay will receive a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, mini cake, honeymoon dinner (at selected restaurants) and late check out until 6:00pm (upon request and subject to availability).
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
$1800 Limitless Resort Credit or Unlimited Golf Promotion
Valid for booking until Dec. 23/16
Valid for travel: Dec. 16/15 - Dec.23/16
Minimum stay: 3 nights
Resort credit amounts vary depending on duration of stay and room category booked.
3 nights: $500 per room per stay
4 nights: $750 per room per stay
5-6 nights: $1,500 per room per stay
7-8 nights: $1,800 per room per stay
9-11 nights: $2,000 per room per stay
12-13 nights: $2,500 per room per stay
14 nights or more: $3,600 per room per stay
Rock Suite Platinum
3 nights: $1,000 per room per stay
4 nights: $1,500 per room per stay
5-6 nights: $3,000 per room per stay
7-8 nights: $3,600 per room per stay
9-11 nights: $4,000 per room per stay
12-13 nights: $5,000 per room per stay
14 nights or more: $7,200 per room per stay
Terms & Conditions: Limitless Resort Credit can be used towards golf, spa and beauty salon services, romantic and special dinner events, upgraded wine selection at restaurants, photo packages at Rock Shots®, selected take away products, The Colin Cowie Weddings Collection, and upscale experiences at ORO Night Club.
Service Fee: A 20% service fee will apply over the final price of all transactions using the Limitless Resort Credit promotion on all services or products. Service fee can only be paid with cash, room charge and credit card. Service fee cannot be paid with the remaining Limitless Resort Credit promotion balance.
Resort Location Map
Hard Rock Hotel Riviera MayaRiviera Maya,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Km 72, Carretera Cancun-Chetumal Solidaridad, Puerto Aventuras 77710 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.