- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
- Restaurants & Bars
- Large beachfront pool with waterslide and kids area
- Daily activities, plus a teen lounge and kids club
- "Heaven" adults-only section with private beach, restaurants and multiple pools
- Modern, rock-themed decor and rooms
- Free Wi-Fi throughout resort
- All rooms feature a private balcony or terrace with hammock
- AAA 4 Diamond Award
I have traveled to Cancun area several times over the last 15 or so years and the Hard Rock RM was the worse hotel that I have stayed at. I went in an offpeak time of the year as well, so to have this terrible of service and quality of food was surprising. It took way to long to get food and the food was terrible. Will never go back again.
People are very nice and the service is good. There are many activities to do and is a lot of fun. There is a variety of food options and the food is good. The rooms are nice and clean. Only complaint is slow wifi. Martin and Nail are great!
First time at the Hard Rock in Riviera Maya and so far the best resort we been to. Our room was close by the beach on the calm side which made it better to relax from partying all night. We spend most our time at the main pool. Music was good & diverse. Activities were great-always something to do. Shout out to the staff: Smiley, Gaby, April, Pepe, Brownie, Tarzan, Super Mario always greeting us and showing us love. Played many activities with them as well. Food was good. Drinks were better. Our vacation was the Greatest. Ps don't forget your sunblock.😂🌞🌞🌞Thanks, Adrian & Ramona Vasquez Room# 2218
Great property. Superb staff. Visually breathtaking. Exceptional excursions. Food is very tasty. All dishes are presented and served expertly. You will have the time of your life at this truly exceptional vacation property.
If you are looking for a resort where the staff really cares I would highly recommend you stay at the Hard Rock Riviera Maya. We were a group of six with 3 kids and we all had a very relaxing and enjoyable time. Thank you to everyone at the Hard Rock.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3 Meals daily plus snacks
- Unlimited a la carte lunch and dinner (reservations required)
- All drinks (domestic beer and cocktails, select international brands, house wine with meals)
- 24hr room service
- Mini-bar restocked daily (water, soft drinks and beer)
- Top-shelf in-room liquor dispenser
- Kids Club and Teen Club
- Daily Activities
- Pool & beachside service
- Non-motorized water sports
- Evening entertainment
- Music Lab: DJ lessons, Jam band, Video making and Studio Time
- Unlimited phone calls to Canada (certain restrictions apply)
- Free Wi-Fi in-room & resort wide
Sunwing's Smile At Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Inclusions
- 2 kids free when sharing room with 2 full paying adults (ages 4-12yrs all year round)
- No single supplement (single pays the same price as the double rate) with up to 2 free kids ages 2-12yrs
- Child rate for kids 13-17yrs
- Family friendly check-in counter
- Priority luggage delivery at arrival
- Exclusive area at Ventanas restaurant for breakfast fun Sunwing guests (from 7am to 11am) restaurant is not exclusive for Sunwing
- Exclusive area at Ventanas restaurant for lunch for Sunwing guests (from 11am to 4pm); restaurant is not exclusive for Sunwing
- Nightly turn down service
- Fruit basket upon arrival
- Hard Rock surprise gift (special petite fours)
- Beach bucket and toys for children
- Amenities for the rooms: slippers, bathrobes, kids special room service menu, kids bath products, mini refrigerator with juices, bottles of water, yogurt, chocolate milk
- Xbox 360/DVD player with selection of Xbox games upon request
- Special Little Big Kids Club program
- Smile program is exclusively to Sunwing except for free kids
**SMILE program only applies to families travelling with children. It will be honoured to reservations travelling as part of a wedding and social group, however children must be part of the reservation.
Celebrity Collection Inclusions
- Welcome cocktail, cold towel service upon arrival
- Private check in for Sunwing guests
- Preferential room location (subject to category and availability)
- Dedicated concierge desk or telephone service
- Late check-out subject to availability
- Nightly turndown service
- 2 beach towels in room upon arrival
- Use of bathrobes and slippers during stay
- Free safety deposit box
- Mini bar in room stocked daily
- Premium bath amenities.
- Liquor dispenser in room featuring (rum, vodka, whiskey and Tequila)
- Coffee tea maker in room restocked daily
- Unlimited a la carte dining (reservations not required)
- Complimentary admission to Hydrotherapy at the spa
- Complimentary wireless high speed internet connection in rooms, meeting rooms and public areas
- Unlimited long distance phone calls from the room to Canada & Continental US.
- $1,800 resort credit per room, per stay (some restrictions apply, subject to change, as per terms and conditions of the promotion).
- Stay and play at all All Inclusive Collection resorts in Cancun / Riviera Maya (Hard Rock Hotel Cancun and Hard Rock Riviera Maya which has an adults section and family section) Transportation is not included. (Subject to hotel occupancy)
- 24 hour room service
- Double Jacuzzi and balcony
For bookings and travel up to Dec 23/16
Rock Royalty Level Amenities
Upon arrival you will be provided the phone number of a Rock Royalty Personal Assistant on-call to serve you. Whether it's champagne service by the beach or standing reservations at a romantic hotspot, upgrade your room to the Rock Royalty Level and let us orchestrate your stay.
- Rock Royalty personal assistant (07:00 - 23:00)
- Ironing service (2 items per person/per stay)
- Upgraded full-size Rock Spa® bath products
- Express luggage delivery
- Complimentary shoe shine
- Nightly petit fours
- Aromatherapy and pillow menu
- Spa tub preparation (with 24-hours notice)
- Personal assistance with reservations (on and off property)
- Priority reservations to picks® and mix® program
- Complimentary 25-minute Couple's Massage at the Rock Spa
- Access to Rock Royalty Area (varies by property)
- VIP check-in and check-out
- Late check-out until 3pm (available upon request)
- Bonus Track (personal assistant will help review account and assist in express check-out)
- Priority booking for bali beds ($)
- Sleeping mask
- Loofah sponge
- 24-hour room service - select a la carte menu
The above inclusions are applicable for the following room categories:
- Rock Royalty Level Deluxe Platinum King
- Rock Royalty Level Deluxe Platinum Deluxe
- 1,264 rooms in 3-storey buildings
- 6 Restaurants
- Snack bar
- Lobby bar serving snacks & pastries
- 4 bars & Billiard room
- 5 outdoor pools, 2 indoor pools
- 7 Jacuzzis
- Lounge chair & towel service
- 4 lit tennis courts
- Volleyball court
- Gift shops
- WiFi (in designated areas)
- Luxury Spa with 103 treatment rooms including: saunas, whirlpools, aromatherapy, skin care, hydrotherapy, hand & foot treatments and body care (fee)
- Extensive Fitness facilities including: 2 full indoor gyms, dive tank, cross-current pool, lap pool, indoor sound pool, climbing tower, obstacle course, spinning room, yoga hut, aerobics classes, Zen walking Labyrinth, meditation pond (fee)
- Beauty salon (fee)
- Laundry service (fee)
- Conference facilities (fee)
- Golf nearby (fee)
Deluxe Rooms include:
- 1 King or 2 Double Beds
- Alarm Clock
- Iron & Ironing board
- Coffee Maker
- Private Balcony
- Rock Spa Bath Amenities
- Flat Screen Satellite TV
- 24 hour room service
- Complimentary WIFI access
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Digital Safe ( laptop size)
- Hot tub
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Personal liquor dispenser
- Mini bar with soda, bottled water, juices, domestic beer and an in-room bottle of wine
- Maximum Occupancy 4, Maximum 2 Children
- Buffet for breakfast and dinner
- Theme buffet for dinner
- a la carte
- a la carte
- a la carte
- Asian cuisine
- Continental breakfast, snacks, coffee and tea
Toro (Heaven Section Adults Only)
- a la carte for dinner
Ciao (Heaven Section Adults Only)
- a la carte for dinner
Le Petit Cochon (Heaven Section Adults Only)
- a la carte for dinner
Los Gallos (Heaven Section Adults Only)
- Snack Bar
Dive (Heaven Section Adults Only)
- Snack Bar
- Sun Lobby bar
- Float Pool bar
- The Cavern
- Dive (Heaven Section Adults Only)
- Martini Bar (Heaven Section Adults Only)
- Rhythm Bar (Heaven Section Adults Only)
- Club Heaven (Heaven Section Adults Only)
The Little Big Club - Grab your all access pass and head over to the Little Big Club. Come sing, dance, dress up, build, and learn where kids can enjoy an array of ongoing activties in the Thomas & Friends Activity Depot, Barney's Music Room, Bob the Builder Construction Zone, and the Angelina Ballerina Dance Studio. Each room is packed with games, crafts, and activities to ensure every little rocker will have a ball.
- Children 3 years of age and younger sharing rooms with one paying adults: Free of charge
- Child rate applies to children ages 4 through 17. Children's rate only applies if child (4-17 years) shares the room with 2 or more paying adults. Ages reported for children must be accurate at time of travel. Proof of age will be required upon check-in. In the event that the ages of children are incorrect at time of travel and adult rate is required, the difference in rate will be charged upon check-in.
- Rock Spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Steam rooms
- Hydrotherapy current pools
- Yoga Temple
- Posh Beauty Salon
- Body Rock Fitness Center
- Rhythm & Motion - immersive music-centric spa menu
- Massage and Reflexology
- Body scrubs
- Body wraps
Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya - Located in the ideal area of Quintana Roo, the Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya features stunning natural beauty surrounded by exotic wildlife and ancient Mayan ruins and it was designed by Robert von Hagge as one of the first courses of the modern era. Awarded the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence thanks to 18 flawless holes and 7,136 yards of challenging play.
Golf Special - Choose Unlimited Golf instead of $1800 Resort Credit. Offer valid when booking a minimum of 5 nights through Dec 23/16. Please inquire for more details.
Honeymoon Bonus - Receive a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, Mini honeymoon cake, Honeymoon dinner (at selected restaurants), Guaranteed turndown service and breakfast in bed (upon request), Hydro spa tub experience (upon request).
**Please request at the time of booking. Honeymoon couple must present proof of marriage within the past year.
Anniversary Bonus - Couples celebrating their anniversary during their stay will receive a complimentary mini cake. Couples celebrating their Silver & Gold anniversary during their stay will receive a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, mini cake, honeymoon dinner (at selected restaurants) and late check out until 6:00pm (upon request and subject to availability).
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
$1800 Limitless Resort Credit or Unlimited Golf Promotion
Valid for booking until Dec. 23/16
Valid for travel: Dec. 16/15 - Dec.23/16
Minimum stay: 3 nights
Resort credit amounts vary depending on duration of stay and room category booked.
3 nights: $500 per room per stay
4 nights: $750 per room per stay
5-6 nights: $1,500 per room per stay
7-8 nights: $1,800 per room per stay
9-11 nights: $2,000 per room per stay
12-13 nights: $2,500 per room per stay
14 nights or more: $3,600 per room per stay
Rock Suite Platinum
3 nights: $1,000 per room per stay
4 nights: $1,500 per room per stay
5-6 nights: $3,000 per room per stay
7-8 nights: $3,600 per room per stay
9-11 nights: $4,000 per room per stay
12-13 nights: $5,000 per room per stay
14 nights or more: $7,200 per room per stay
Terms & Conditions: Limitless Resort Credit can be used towards golf, spa and beauty salon services, romantic and special dinner events, upgraded wine selection at restaurants, photo packages at Rock Shots®, selected take away products, The Colin Cowie Weddings Collection, and upscale experiences at ORO Night Club.
Service Fee: A 20% service fee will apply over the final price of all transactions using the Limitless Resort Credit promotion on all services or products. Service fee can only be paid with cash, room charge and credit card. Service fee cannot be paid with the remaining Limitless Resort Credit promotion balance.
Resort Location Map
Hard Rock Hotel Riviera MayaRiviera Maya,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Km 72, Carretera Cancun-Chetumal Solidaridad, Puerto Aventuras 77710 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.