Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Esmeralda
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
This is the perfect place for those who want to stay at a large luxury resort, and yet want to experience privacy. The sheer size of the resort makes it seem like you're the only ones in the area. It's a bit of a walk to the beach. However, you are greeted by some spectacular views and a well-maintained area. The food choices vary and are excellent in quality and service. This is also one of the very few resorts that offer top-shelf liquor in their bars. This portion of the Paradisus resort is perfect for families and children.
This is my very favorite place to stay on vacation. I took a close friend with me and she was impressed. This is my 4th time staying here. We had a master 1 bedroom swim up unit. when we got there, the kids got a little gift and were so exited. the staff here are the most polite and attentive you will find around Playa. It was my friends 40th bday and they made sure to make her feel special. One day we got back to our room and they had filled the bathtub with rose petals and left cake and champagne on the table. Our butler Pablo made a card for her and it was so special.I can't praise this place enough. They have improved many things since my last time here. they added a board walk to the beach and restrooms on the beach. They now have a champagne bar which I unfortunately missed out. I for sure am going there next time.The food is excellent. our favorite place is the Japanese restaurant.Overall, would only stay here!
I highly recommend this resort! The service and the food are excellent! The site is beautiful the beach is wonderful! And ask for Eduardo Vazquez the funiest and fastest waiter on the beach! So many restaurants you're not gonna eat twice the same meal.
This resort is a must go for any couple or family. Visited: Oct 1 - 8. I took my parents here to relax and have a good time and this place exceeded all our expectations. From the moment we stepped in, we were greeted like special hosts. It was my second time in all-inclusive resort but this one was really impressive. We quickly noticed how everywhere was spotless, the design was modern and the hotel was built recently (2011). Special thanks to our concierge Ana Figueras who arranged all the restaurants and made sure that everything went smooth. The level of service in this resort is unmatched, staff is extremely nice and welcoming and will always exceed your expectations. The rooms are really spacious, marble floors, comfortable beds, room service is fantastic (2x a day). The mini-bar has real drinkable/eatable items. You know the standard of this hotel when you see the quality of the soap that is offered or the quality of your drinks. The beach is nice, clean and the little walk between the hotel and the beach really emerges you in the tropical wildlife. The restaurants are another highlight of our trip, we had so much good food and great service. It started with the breakfast at the buffet Naos was excellent, wide variety of cheese, baked good, fresh smoothies, omelette, etc. Special thanks to Salvador Vazquez who really took care us, thanks again for the excellent coffee! We tried a different restaurant everyday of our trip and never disappointed, you will find a restaurant of your choice. My favorites: The Grill (Italian-Argentine grill) try the NY steak with a good bottle of red. Special thanks to Jesus Gutierrez who made sure our bottle was cool. The Market (Brazilian grill) was fantastic, try the lamb you will like it. Bana, Teppanyaki is quite a show. Special thanks to Jorge Pola Ruiz for the superior service. Vento was awesome, the rack of lamb is must with a good red. Mole is really good as well to taste the local cuisine, highly recommend. La Palapa is such a unique ambiance that you have to try it not to forget the food. I have tried all the food on this resort and had never any problem. Everything was fresh. The bar at the swimming pool at La Perla was really good, Guillermo made sure my glass was never empty. Although it was not very festive during our stay, the bars are really good, the Tequila bar is good, Moet Chandon for the high rollers. The Don Julio tasting experience. You will be served! The Tequila bar and the lounge is good as well. Gabi Club has a massive bar. The entertainment is good, the mayan show was good, the folklore one was nice, the live bands are good. Karaoke is a classic. Thank you to Paradisus' staff for this amazing experience.
We would revisit through Costco only. 9 nights with airfair was inexpensive and the food and drinks were excellent. I would eat at the Market restaurant exclusively for ribeye with banderas tequila, lime, tomatoes mix😋
We had the best time ever ...Everything was just perfect the resturants the kids club the beach the pool the amazing stuff specially Olga and coral (The family conciarg)We spent 7 days and that wasn't enough lol!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Unlimited a la carte dinners
- Unlimited domestic, selected international and premium brand drinks (house wine included)
- 24 hr room service
- In-room mini-bar
- Tennis (daytime)
- Beach volleyball
- Daytime activities such as Pilates, body balance, meditation, spinning, beach volleyball, aqua fitness, merengue, snorkeling, step aerobics, stretching, and more
- Life-enriching classes such as candle-making, cocktail workshop, painting workshop, wine tasting, sushi making, cigar workshop, and more
- Nightly entertainment
- Theme parties
- 512 Suites
- 11 Restaurants
- 10 Bars
- 2 lagoon-style pools
- 1 Family Concierge pool
- 1 Activities pool
- Swim-up bar
- Lighted tennis court
- Wedding Gazebo
- Marina water sports (additional charge)
- YHI Spa and Health Club (additional charge)
- Fitness room
- 24-hour Room service
- Beauty salon
- Shops on site
- Business center
- Meeting rooms/Conference facility
- Medical services
- Laundry service
- Indoor games room
- Golf course nearby
- 42" Flat Screen TV with cable
- CD/DVD Player
- Living area with sofa
- Private terrace with tanning area
- Modern bathroom with sensory tub and rain shower
- Daily stocked mini bar
- Marble floors
- Coffee maker
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Iron and ironing board
- 24-hour room service
- Wi-Fi internet access
- A private air-conditioned Family Concierge lounge for private check-in/out and complimentary Internet access
- All-day assistance of a Family Concierge, and a complimentary walkie-talkie or cell phone for instant communication
- Paradisus Kids Beach Kit check-in gift
- Kids and Teens activity menu
- Exclusive family activities and excursions such as swimming, classes, painting, and more
- Kid-sized bathrobe and mini-slippers in the closet
- Kid's bathroom amenities such as mini kit with soaps, toothbrush, shower gel, mosquito repellant, and towel
- In-room activities menu
- Kid's drinks in the minibar
- PlayStation on request
- Kid's pillows
- Nightly turndown with milk and cookies
- Bathrobes and slippers for the parents
- Pillow menu for the parents
- Luxury bathroom amenities for the parents
- Access to the exclusive Family Concierge restaurant for a la carte dining
- Hydromassage on the terrace
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Paradisus Playa del Carmen La EsmeraldaRiviera Maya,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
5a Avenida Esquina Calle 112, Playa del Carmen 77719 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.