Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
The Paradisus la Perla is a great adults-only resort that boasts amazing views. Situated within the corners of Playa del Carmen's resort strip, the resort possesses some of the best views of the beach. There are also plenty of restaurant options available, staffed with attentive and helpful staff and serving one of a kind cuisine that is beyond the usual resort dining experience. There are plenty of swim-up suites available within the resort. This is a perfect destination for couples, weddings, and honeymoons.
I have been to 4 other "all inclusives" in Punta Cana, DR and Playa del Carmen and I will certainly return to La Perla. Excellent experience and wonderful staff. Special props to Manuel (The Grill) and Valentin (Vento).
This was our first time visiting this resort and it was absolutely wonderful. My husband and had the Royal Service and I would suggest to everyone to get this. Our butler Raul was fabulous and there for anything we needed. The staff here is extremely pleasant and welcoming! My husband and I have been to many resorts and this one is one of the best ones we've been to. We will definitely be back.
For a wonderful wedding week where all is managed beautifully and you are treated like royalty, this is the place! Staff was always willing to help and very pleasant. Wedding planning office was extremely helpful and respectful of all our wishes whether it was for the actual wedding, the rehearsal dinner or just welcome drinks! all our friends and family want to go back for anniversary!
Waiter at La Palapa, Filiberto is just amazing. He picked an amazing entree for us to try and a wine as well. When it came time for desert he offered us two choices. He was on target again!..I recommend him highly!
The property itself is undeniably beautiful but we were very disappointed in the fact that we didn't get the room we wanted. We were on our honeymoon and were given two double beds. When we asked to change they told us we would have to pay an additional $400 USD for 5 nights because we wouldn't be able to move for two days. So we slept on the two beds pushed together and it SUCKED!!! Our wedding planner assured us that she emailed them to tell them it was our honeymoon and to make sure everything was perfect for us and it really wasn't. We had to call to get our room made up most days. Just very unhappy. I understand the hotel deals with honeymooners all the time, but we don't honeymoon all the time and we were really hoping for a great experience. We saw lots of doors with banners on them that said "Just Married" or "Honeymooners" but we never received anything like that. Also, watch out the people selling Melia points (like timeshares)...we almost got sucked into the presentation without knowing it because the people at guest services are the ones who help you make reservations for dinner and then they get you into the presentation. We were not impressed with that and we won't be repeat guests.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Unlimited a la carte dinners
- Unlimited domestic, selected international and premium brand drinks (house wine included)
- Daily activities program
- A variety of daily sports
- Activities such as Pilates, body balance, meditation, spinning, beach volleyball, aqua fitness, merengue, snorkeling, step aerobics, stretching, and more
- Life-enriching classes such as candle-making, cocktail workshop, painting workshop, wine tasting, sushi making, cigar workshop, and more
- Nightly entertainment
- 24-hour room service
- Mini-bar (water, soft drinks and beer)
- 394 elegantly appointed suites
- Restaurants including 8 a la carte (Latin-fusion, Signature Cooking, Asian Fusion, Fish & Chips, Italian-Argentinian Grill, Mediterranean, Mexican and Brazilian)
- Snack bars
- 2 lagoon-style pools
- 1 Royal Service pool
- 1 Activities pool
- Motorized water sports (fee)
- YHI Spa and Health Club (fee)
- Tennis court
- Convention facilities (fee)
- Golf course nearby (fee)
- Wedding gazebo
- Gift shop
- 24-hour medical services
- Modern bathroom with sensory tub and two rain showers
- 1 king-size or 2 queen-size beds
- Coffee maker
- Daily stocked mini bar
- In-room safe
- 42" Flat Screen TV with cable
- CD/DVD Player
- Living area with sofa
- Private terrace with tanning area
- Maximum occupancy 3 adults
Other room categories also available.
- A la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Exclusive pool and beach area with bar service
- Private lounge with continental breakfast, coffee, beverages, evening cocktails and hors-d'oeuvres, Internet access and newspapers
- Butler service
- Exclusive check-in
- Pillow menu
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Paradisus Playa del Carmen La PerlaRiviera Maya,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
5th Avenida Col. Luis Donaldo Colosio, Playa del Carmen 77719 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.