Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
Beautiful property. Awesome views. Wonderful staff. Excellent food. Exquisite rooms. The spa and staff were very nice. Room service in minutes. We have visited many resorts, and this one is very clean, up to date, and has all the modern conveniences.
The property is unique and in GREAT shape. The staff is well trained and very friendly. Nice beach, great snorkeling right off the beach. Entertainment was AWESOME. We always felt safe and appreciated by everyone we encountered. The food was also varied and well prepared.
What a beautiful place to relax or have a great time with activities at the pool and at the beach, this place is amazing, service is great everybody is so friendly from the coffee shop, restaurants and everyone you encounter while walking around say hola, we were amazed and recommend it to everybody
Stayed here for 5 nights... it’s a very large and wonderful resort. We had paid for an upgrade to the Preferred Club rooms which are large and well decorated with a swim out pool, jacuzzi and a large room and bathroom/ shower. Restaurants: all the restaurants were amazing. Considering it was all inclusive o would say that the food was of very good quality and choice. Each of the restaurants were fantastic. Beach: beautiful beach but very very busy. It’s the first time in a while I’ve found myself not getting sun lounger! Bar: considering this is all inclusive the drinks were of good quality just like the food with good wine selection for dinner.Tours: we did the Tulum Ruins tour which the hotel helped organise and would recommend. Lovely hotel and the upgrade was definitely worth it.
Beautiful well kept grounds Food excellent and staff very attentive to all our needs!Weather has not been the greatest but not a problem as there are lots of activities going on daily. Entertainment has been very good Rock Show and El Divo last night
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Welcome cocktail and cool towel
- Gourmet dining at eight on-site restaurants and a cafe, with at least one 24 hour restaurant
- Free WiFi and international calling with Unlimited Connectivity
- Full breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks each day
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Unlimited top-shelf spirits at six bars and lounges
- Complimentary mini-bar refreshed daily
- Day and nighttime activities and entertainment
- Enjoy complimentary greens fees at nearby Riviera Maya Golf Club
- Pool and beach wait service
- Water sports
- 434 luxurious guest suites
- 6 a la carte restaurants featuring Mexican, Italian, Asian, French, Seafood and Grill
- 1 buffet and 1 cafe
- 6 bars
- 3 pools including an infinity pool
- Water sports
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia with Sauna, Steam room, Jacuzzi and Hydro massage pool
- Fitness centre and Yoga lessons
- Wireless internet
- Currency exchange
- Business centre
- Meeting rooms
- Shopping galleria
- Laundry services
- Car rental
- Travel agency
- 24-hour front desk
- Elevator in each building
- Handicap accessible, non-smoking rooms
- 1 king bed or 2 double beds
- Furnished balcony or terrace
- Bathroom with jacuzzi for 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite television
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Coffee machine
- Safety deposit box
- Iron and ironing board
- Occupancy: 2 or 3 adults (maximum occupancy of 3)
Resort Location Map
Secrets Akumal Riviera MayaRiviera Maya,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Carretera Federal 307 Km 254 + 600 Pueblo Akumal, Akumal 77760 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.