The Hideaway At Royalton Riviera Cancun
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
This was a fantastic trip! Food has been amazing, the landscaping at the resort is beautiful, and the rooms were not only very nice but kept up and cleaned very well.. The resort has many great restaurants options and very easy to navigate through. The only bad thing was the casino no longer exist. So be sure you do not book hoping to go. Although it definitely help me save some money.We utilized the diamond club experience and they really make you feel special. The beach service was phenomenal. Be sure to see Jorge “Peloches” Martin. He did a great job serving the best cocktails on the beach.
I travel a lot to Riviera Maya and this time was for a girls trip for a short weekend.1st time staying at this resort and could not have asked for more. We spent the days on the beach and Jorge Martin, “Peluches”, was incredible. Friendly, courteous and made sure we were taken care of with our drinks. We had the butler service through the Diamond club and so worth it—-everything we asked for was taken care of!! Definitely will come back!!
Went for a week in january, 3rd time to mexico but 1st time here. We ve always loved the Mexicans, so kind, gentle and incredibly friendly. They make us go back to mexico every time. The staff here are aiming to please you in everyway possible. They never expect a tip, they are always observant to help you in anyway they can and wanting to make sure they can enhance your experience here. The entertainment team are just brilliant here, the bar staff are superb at what they do and the pool butlers are just lovable. We want to name the folowingVictor Mgana - pool butlerElizabeth - pool butler Horlando who works in Hunters Christian in zenIf we cud name you all we would. Whoever owns this hotel in mexico, be incredibly proud of your staff, they aim to make sure holiday makers come back to your hotel and we most cerainly will Thankyou to all who work there
I traveled her with my sister and mom for my sister's 30th birthday. We stayed at the Hideaway and had a fantastic time. No issues. We especially enjoyed the beach and our beach butler, Victor Magana, made sure that we always had anything we needed. It was a great getaway!
There were 3 couples on this trip... We all spent extra money for a swim out room. We arrived on Tuesday. The swim out water was colder than the pool water....We were told that the heater did not work. After complaing for three days about moving or getting our money back they fixed it Thursday afternoon. We were in it Thursday afternoon... The next day it was either broke or turnrd off again... Again we started to complain abou it. The other swim out rooms water were very warmed but not ours.... We did not get anything except excuses.... There were only several.resturants worth eating at.....our favorite resturants were the French one and the Japanese one....Their famous steak house was ok....it took them three times to get our steak right..when we started to cut into them the knives were not sharp. We hade to go. Thru 4 knives in order to cut the steak.....
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3 Meals daily plus snacks
- All drinks (domestic beer and cocktails, select international brands, house wine with meals)
- 1 restaurant, 1 pool and 1 bar exclusive to Hideaway adults only guests
- 24 hour room service
- Unlimited free long distance calls to North America & most of Europe
- Daily activities
- Non-motorized water sports
- Introductory scuba lesson in pool
- Evening entertainment
- Shuttle service
- Exclusive access to the Diamond Club Lounge with premium drinks & snacks
- Full service business centre
- Personalized Check in & Check out
- Complimentary early check in / late check out (subject to availability)
- Distinctive wrist bracelet
- Selected premium drinks menu (available in lounge some restrictions apply)
- 24-Hour concierge service
- Minibar restocked daily
- Pillow menu
- Daily continental breakfast service in lounge
- Upgraded room service menu
- Luxury amenities in room
- Bathrobes & slippers in room
- Dedicated butler service
- Exclusive beach area with dedicated bar
- Evening hot and cold h'ors d'oevres & afternoon snacks including decadent desserts
- 10% discount on spa treatments and hair dresser
- *The above mentioned Diamond Club inclusions are for Diamond Club room categories only.
- 340 Rooms
- 12 Pools
- 9 Restaurants
- 15 Bars
- Royal Spa with a hydrotherapy circuit (fee)
- Conference facilities
- Banquet facility
- Medical Services (fee)
- Laundry services
- Beauty Salon (fee)
- Motorized water sports (fee)
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf (fee) (nearby)
- 1 King with Double Sofa Bed or 2 Queen beds
- Bluetooth Audio Station
- 24-hours Concierge Service
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Air Conditioned
- Hair Dryer
- Satellite TV
- Mini Bar
- Iron & Ironing board
- Balcony or Terrace
- Coffee/ Tea Maker
- Maximum Occupancy 6
More room classes available, please inquire.
Resort Location Map
The Hideaway At Royalton Riviera CancunRiviera Maya,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Carretera Federal 307 Tulum-Cancun Km 332,15, SM31, Puerto Morelos 77500 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.