The Hideaway At Royalton Riviera Cancun
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
This resort was exceptional and better than we had hoped. We stayed in the Hideaway area and it was worth it as this was a mother/daughter trip for my daughter's 21st birthday. Our room was good with a partial ocean view. We tried to upgrade to ocean front or swim up pool room but there were none available. Disappointed at the expense to upgrade, but next time would pay the extra to have that as it was important to us and would have made the experience perfect. The service is what made our experience so wonderful as the staff is very friendly and go out of their way to ensure your every need is met. There are too many names to mention, but I'm going to try anyway! Joel, Kevin and Oberto were our pool and beach butlers and worked hard to find me shade every morning, which I really appreciated. Umbrellas are scarce and they need to add more. Our waiter, Jorgito at the Hideaway Pool was the best, friendly and very efficient. JC is the most amazing and hard working entertainment director, his enthusiasm, warmth and professionalism is second to none. The food and service at the many restaurants was exceptional. We tried to pick a favourite, but they are all delicious as the food choices and quality were better than we hoped. The shows in the evening were also incredible. We are really pleased with our experience overall and would definitely recommend to anyone! We definitely look forward to returning in the near future.
The resort was very clean and private! Along the way we stopped at other resort which were old and plain unlike hideaway riviera royalton! The menu at the restaurants did not have much options and the portions were very small but there was no limit as to how many entrees you can order so that was good
Don't change anything you guys are awesome, one tiny thing trip back from excrete to many stops coming back to the motel. The staff, we're all so polite, extremely nice, very helpfull, every body that worked their seemed happy, we asked how they liked working there , he said the company takes good care of us. We like that
Best all inclusive of many. Stayed in the adult only Hideaway, and very enjoyable. The balance of the resort looked great as well. Fantastic kids pool area. Everything was top shelf. 8 or 9 a la carte restaurants, and truly a la carte. Very good food for the most part, and service quite good as well. Pool and beach chairs very comfortable. Our only complaint was that the same as other resorts where people get up early in the morning to save their favorite chairs, but then don't use it for hours. Had to complain about something. Overall, I would go back in a heart beat.
From the moment we stepped into the resort, it was just an amazing experience. The food, drinks, service,and amenities were the best combination of any place we have stayed in the Caribbean...best bang for the buck. Big shout-out to our butlers, Sandra and Javier...also Daniel Gonzalez, Jose Heredia, & Jorge Maya for running a flawless beach bar.Relatively new complex...very clean. Highly recommend the Hideaway and Diamond Club.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3 Meals daily plus snacks
- All drinks (domestic beer and cocktails, select international brands, house wine with meals)
- 1 restaurant, 1 pool and 1 bar exclusive to Hideaway adults only guests
- 24 hour room service
- Unlimited free long distance calls to North America & most of Europe
- Daily activities
- Non-motorized water sports
- Introductory scuba lesson in pool
- Evening entertainment
- Shuttle service
- Exclusive access to the Diamond Club Lounge with premium drinks & snacks
- Full service business centre
- Personalized Check in & Check out
- Complimentary early check in / late check out (subject to availability)
- Distinctive wrist bracelet
- Selected premium drinks menu (available in lounge some restrictions apply)
- 24-Hour concierge service
- Minibar restocked daily
- Pillow menu
- Daily continental breakfast service in lounge
- Upgraded room service menu
- Luxury amenities in room
- Bathrobes & slippers in room
- Dedicated butler service
- Exclusive beach area with dedicated bar
- Evening hot and cold h'ors d'oevres & afternoon snacks including decadent desserts
- 10% discount on spa treatments and hair dresser
- *The above mentioned Diamond Club inclusions are for Diamond Club room categories only.
- 340 Rooms
- 12 Pools
- 9 Restaurants
- 15 Bars
- Royal Spa with a hydrotherapy circuit (fee)
- Conference facilities
- Banquet facility
- Medical Services (fee)
- Laundry services
- Beauty Salon (fee)
- Motorized water sports (fee)
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf (fee) (nearby)
- 1 King with Double Sofa Bed or 2 Queen beds
- Bluetooth Audio Station
- 24-hours Concierge Service
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Air Conditioned
- Hair Dryer
- Satellite TV
- Mini Bar
- Iron & Ironing board
- Balcony or Terrace
- Coffee/ Tea Maker
- Maximum Occupancy 6
More room classes available, please inquire.
Resort Location Map
The Hideaway At Royalton Riviera CancunRiviera Maya,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Carretera Federal 307 Tulum-Cancun Km 332,15, SM31, Puerto Morelos 77500 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.