The Hideaway At Royalton Riviera Cancun
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
Just returned from our stay at the Hideaway Royalton and I must say this was an awesome resort. Was worried about checkin process cause we read that it was a long process and unorganized. I have to say it was went so smoothly, I woman was in there complaining to us how long it was going to take. but we had no issues. We received our room bracelets and all the information then they took us downstairs to the buffett for a fantastic lunch. By the time we finished our lunch our rooms were ready. Everything was so beautiful. Rooms very clean and bed was so comfy. Pool bars were great and easy to get drinks. Waiters and waitresses around pools were quick and very polite. We ate at most of the restaurants and all the food was very good. Never a bad meal. The show at Zen was alot of fun too. Alexander thank you for always having a mimosa ready for me. And the bracelet room key is a great thing, never having to worry about loosing your key. Definitly go to the adults only part of the resort very peaceful yet entertaining.
The Hideaway was a wonderful resort. Extremely clean and beautiful. We upgraded our room to a swim out half way through which was great! Every place we ate at the staff were attentive and friendly. Walking the grounds you'll find them clean and very manicured. Overall I would highly recommend this resort and if I ever traveled to Cancun again - I would stay here! Absolutely no question on revisiting this resort. Can't say enough good things.
The food is horrible. Do not get lunch at the restaurants as you will get bland and slow service. The room service and butler service is slow. Do not get Diamond Club as there is nothing special about it and not worth the money. The bar service is slow, order 2 drinks.The pool is nice.
The Royalton is a beautiful resort. The food and drinks were fantastic. This trip we stayed at the Hideaway Diamond Club. I do not think there was a need to upgrade to Diamond - all Hideaway guests were the same except for the beach lounges that were specifically for Diamond customers. Unfortunately the beach is the worst part of this resort. There is seaweed in the water and along the coast. There was a terrible smell from the seaweed, and after a few days we realized they were scraping all the seaweed daily to the end of the beach - the large pile of decaying seaweed was right by the VIP DIAMOND section of the beach. One special highlight of our trip was our butler - Rueben. He went above and beyond duty to make our trip memorable. Excellent service.
What an amazing complex, lovely staff and would definitely be going again. The food was excellent so many drink choices alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages. Also amazing excursions with tui 100 percent will be returning
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3 Meals daily plus snacks
- All drinks (domestic beer and cocktails, select international brands, house wine with meals)
- 1 restaurant, 1 pool and 1 bar exclusive to Hideaway adults only guests
- 24 hour room service
- Unlimited free long distance calls to North America & most of Europe
- Daily activities
- Non-motorized water sports
- Introductory scuba lesson in pool
- Evening entertainment
- Shuttle service
- Exclusive access to the Diamond Club Lounge with premium drinks & snacks
- Full service business centre
- Personalized Check in & Check out
- Complimentary early check in / late check out (subject to availability)
- Distinctive wrist bracelet
- Selected premium drinks menu (available in lounge some restrictions apply)
- 24-Hour concierge service
- Minibar restocked daily
- Pillow menu
- Daily continental breakfast service in lounge
- Upgraded room service menu
- Luxury amenities in room
- Bathrobes & slippers in room
- Dedicated butler service
- Exclusive beach area with dedicated bar
- Evening hot and cold h'ors d'oevres & afternoon snacks including decadent desserts
- 10% discount on spa treatments and hair dresser
- *The above mentioned Diamond Club inclusions are for Diamond Club room categories only.
- 340 Rooms
- 12 Pools
- 9 Restaurants
- 15 Bars
- Royal Spa with a hydrotherapy circuit (fee)
- Conference facilities
- Banquet facility
- Medical Services (fee)
- Laundry services
- Beauty Salon (fee)
- Motorized water sports (fee)
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf (fee) (nearby)
- 1 King with Double Sofa Bed or 2 Queen beds
- Bluetooth Audio Station
- 24-hours Concierge Service
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Air Conditioned
- Hair Dryer
- Satellite TV
- Mini Bar
- Iron & Ironing board
- Balcony or Terrace
- Coffee/ Tea Maker
- Maximum Occupancy 6
More room classes available, please inquire.
Resort Location Map
The Hideaway At Royalton Riviera CancunRiviera Maya,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Carretera Federal 307 Tulum-Cancun Km 332,15, SM31, Puerto Morelos 77500 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.