The Hideaway At Royalton Riviera Cancun
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
Mexico is our favourite place to holiday and we loved this hotel because the variety of restaurant's all of which are of a high standard. The hotel is lovely and preferred this one to our usual one.We had a room 3202 with limited sea views in Hideaway - adults only. We did have a few problems with smell of sewers as you entre the room and a leak from the upstairs shower coming down the wall on the outside of our shower and our balcony flooded twice because of blocked drains. We did report all of them and the balcony was only one sorted, they did try and sort the others but still smelt and leaked. The hotel is about 20 minutes from the hotel and is very popular as very busy. The restaurant's were very busy so we ate at 6.30pm to get a table any later and may not eat until after 9pm. One of the restaurant's was empty when we arrived and they said they were busy due to Diamond Club bookings which we felt was unfair as we were told first come first served.Swimming pools are good and lots of them from quiet to loud.
Had a lovely holiday at this hotel, couldn’t really fault it, food, drinks, weather, people all great. Especially Esteban Dolores in the Hideaway Lounge Bar, lovely friendly guy and he makes a great G&T and keeps them coming.We were originally in block 1 but the room smelt and felt damp, after speaking with reception they were able to move us after 4 days to block 2 top floor room which was great and no smell.Lots of fun during the day with the entertainment teams and pool party’s. Enjoyed Aqua Zumba with Daniel, what an energetic guy and fantastic dancer he is.Overall had a great time
Once you settle in to this property it is a first class service. The food is excellent, butler service around the pool and beach is second to none. Carlos the beach butler, Jennifer the receptionist and Eldin in Guest relations help to make our 30th wedding anniversary very special. We will be returning in Feb 2019 for my 50th birthday . Thank you to all the employees of the Royalton Cancun.
I can't fault this hotel. Everything was perfect. Food and hospitality is amazing. Staff are trained so well and will go above and beyond to make you feel welcome and comfortable. My boyfriend and I made a promise to come back!
By far the best hotel and holiday I’ve ever had! Rooms are amazingHotel is spotless And staff are lovely Pools and beach are beautiful Couple of negatives tho - You don’t have to book for all the restaurants for the evening but this can mean you end up waiting 45minutes + for a table. We was away for an anniversary, my partner had arranged with reception for some flowers to be left in our room, they never arrived.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3 Meals daily plus snacks
- All drinks (domestic beer and cocktails, select international brands, house wine with meals)
- 1 restaurant, 1 pool and 1 bar exclusive to Hideaway adults only guests
- 24 hour room service
- Unlimited free long distance calls to North America & most of Europe
- Daily activities
- Non-motorized water sports
- Introductory scuba lesson in pool
- Evening entertainment
- Shuttle service
- Exclusive access to the Diamond Club Lounge with premium drinks & snacks
- Full service business centre
- Personalized Check in & Check out
- Complimentary early check in / late check out (subject to availability)
- Distinctive wrist bracelet
- Selected premium drinks menu (available in lounge some restrictions apply)
- 24-Hour concierge service
- Minibar restocked daily
- Pillow menu
- Daily continental breakfast service in lounge
- Upgraded room service menu
- Luxury amenities in room
- Bathrobes & slippers in room
- Dedicated butler service
- Exclusive beach area with dedicated bar
- Evening hot and cold h'ors d'oevres & afternoon snacks including decadent desserts
- 10% discount on spa treatments and hair dresser
- *The above mentioned Diamond Club inclusions are for Diamond Club room categories only.
- 340 Rooms
- 12 Pools
- 9 Restaurants
- 15 Bars
- Royal Spa with a hydrotherapy circuit (fee)
- Conference facilities
- Banquet facility
- Medical Services (fee)
- Laundry services
- Beauty Salon (fee)
- Motorized water sports (fee)
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf (fee) (nearby)
- 1 King with Double Sofa Bed or 2 Queen beds
- Bluetooth Audio Station
- 24-hours Concierge Service
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Air Conditioned
- Hair Dryer
- Satellite TV
- Mini Bar
- Iron & Ironing board
- Balcony or Terrace
- Coffee/ Tea Maker
- Maximum Occupancy 6
More room classes available, please inquire.
Resort Location Map
The Hideaway At Royalton Riviera CancunRiviera Maya,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Carretera Federal 307 Tulum-Cancun Km 332,15, SM31, Puerto Morelos 77500 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.