The Hideaway At Royalton Riviera Cancun
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
Overall a BEAUTIFUL resort. Would recommend this resort to families with children. Or weddings because of the option for the Hideaway for your guests who do not have children. The resort is extreamly clean and well kept. The rooms are beautiful and clean, the gym is one of the best I have seen in a resort. Many of options for restaurants and food. It is a 15-20min drive from airport so that is great you are not traveling that extra time. The beach is a beautiful sight line but unfortunately no fault of the resort a lot of weeds on the shore line, though they do a great job of trying to keep the weeds to a minimum by running tractors twice a day. The pools are great. Service was fantastic and staff extremely friendly and kind. The only down side was we found the bed extremely uncomfortable to the point that our backs were very sore. Tips to resort - please allow people to check in after long travel without bringing up the travel smart meeting before they get to go to their room, respect the fact they have paid a good dollar to be here and give them the time to settle in and relax. If the travel smart is such a great deal then present them with a letter the next day explaining what it is about and let it sell itself.
Very large resort, separated into various sections. We stayed at the Hideaway adult only section, pool area busy, but always managed to find a sunbed! Dorado restaurant great for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Did try most of the al a carte restaurants favourites were Opa and Zen. Oceanpoint Restaurant in the Hideaway was truly amazing, best all inclusive food ever in 20years!!
Easy check-in, friendy, helpful and professional staff. The honeymoon suite was spacious, clean and comfortable. Our meals at the steakhouse and Mediterranean restaurants were very good, however, we did not enjoy the food at the other restaurants. Although there was an excellent selection of dishes, the food lacked flavour. Breakfast at Dakota or Le Marche was good. We had fantastic weather during the week we were there. The resort is beautiful. Just one small issue for us which was the amount of seaweed on the beach. You had to swim out several feet to get away from it. There was no shortage of Bali beds, towels, sun chairs, etc.. even though the resort was completely booked. All in all, it was a great place for our vacation this year.
Very nice resort with an excellent and accommodating staff. This was a destination wedding for friends of ours and we were very happy with the resort. All the resteraunts served great food and the nightly entertainment was enjoyable.
So sad! That that every where you go, someone approaches you about, did you know we are now "DIAMOND STATUS" in just 2years, only to be told about what discounts for this or that, can be offer if you attend the 1.5 hour presentation. These people wear the same attrire as regular staff do, so if you ask them, a question they do help or bring you to someone that will help, but along the way hear comes the spill. Aside from that the nightly entertainment was very good. As for booking any excursions not with them they made it impossible for another company to pick you up. So beware! Even though you get the front line departure a head up as well as security,they will not let them though. Will not be booking at another Royalton again.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3 Meals daily plus snacks
- All drinks (domestic beer and cocktails, select international brands, house wine with meals)
- 1 restaurant, 1 pool and 1 bar exclusive to Hideaway adults only guests
- 24 hour room service
- Unlimited free long distance calls to North America & most of Europe
- Daily activities
- Non-motorized water sports
- Introductory scuba lesson in pool
- Evening entertainment
- Shuttle service
- Exclusive access to the Diamond Club Lounge with premium drinks & snacks
- Full service business centre
- Personalized Check in & Check out
- Complimentary early check in / late check out (subject to availability)
- Distinctive wrist bracelet
- Selected premium drinks menu (available in lounge some restrictions apply)
- 24-Hour concierge service
- Minibar restocked daily
- Pillow menu
- Daily continental breakfast service in lounge
- Upgraded room service menu
- Luxury amenities in room
- Bathrobes & slippers in room
- Dedicated butler service
- Exclusive beach area with dedicated bar
- Evening hot and cold h'ors d'oevres & afternoon snacks including decadent desserts
- 10% discount on spa treatments and hair dresser
- *The above mentioned Diamond Club inclusions are for Diamond Club room categories only.
- 340 Rooms
- 12 Pools
- 9 Restaurants
- 15 Bars
- Royal Spa with a hydrotherapy circuit (fee)
- Conference facilities
- Banquet facility
- Medical Services (fee)
- Laundry services
- Beauty Salon (fee)
- Motorized water sports (fee)
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf (fee) (nearby)
- 1 King with Double Sofa Bed or 2 Queen beds
- Bluetooth Audio Station
- 24-hours Concierge Service
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Air Conditioned
- Hair Dryer
- Satellite TV
- Mini Bar
- Iron & Ironing board
- Balcony or Terrace
- Coffee/ Tea Maker
- Maximum Occupancy 6
More room classes available, please inquire.
Resort Location Map
The Hideaway At Royalton Riviera CancunRiviera Maya,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Carretera Federal 307 Tulum-Cancun Km 332,15, SM31, Puerto Morelos 77500 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.