Iberostar Playa Mita
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
We booked this vacation two weeks , to our departure day. At first we knew this was 25 miles from Puerto Vallarta , the first day was quiet, didn't seem like a pulse here. As the days progressed the days just got better. The activities were great. There are lots of chairs, and they have a towel rule, so you cant just reserve a chair. Food was excellent buffets were different everyday for dinner. The place is very clean, staff very friendly. Excursions offered were good too. I would go back here in a heartbeat , oh loved the night shows too☀️😎
We just returned from Iberostar Playa Mita and it was a great family vacation! This is our second year of an all-inclusive vacation in Mexico. In comparison to the other resort, we thought the food was much better at Iberostar. The restaurants were great but the buffet was very good as well. There was a wide variety of food themes and that kept it interesting. The staff was excellent, very friendly. The pool bartender, Adrian, was a favorite. Our kids loved the Kids Club and all the activities. Yomara and Sonia treated our kids so well, they will have a difficult time adjusting to daily life.
Ok first off. I want to say the beach is absolutely amazing. The sunsets are absolutely beautiful. Blue, clean water you don't get it Puerto Vallarta. I would come back this resort just for the beach and the sunsets!The resort. The resort was small, very limited food options and wasn't very good. The a la cartes were decent. It's far from Puerto vallarta so Sayulita is a better options if you want to get some better food.Room were standard to any resort in terms of size. The thermostat would not go lower than 21 degrees so it got very stuffy and hot when you were trying to sleep.Entertainment was an absolute joke. I enjoy entertainment at resorts to wind down the day. I couldn't bare sitting there. By far worst entertainment I've ever seen.Staff was great. Very friendly and helpful.
We stayed the first two weeks of February and didn't give too much thought to the first class staff that would enhance our experience. Marco & Ruby....Excellent! Aldo was so attentive to our gluten free needs that it would be an understatement to say he bent over backwards and went beyond the extra mile. Juanita in housekeeping kept our room spotless and added extra touches. Bartenders, wait staff, front desk....you're all amazing. The property is lovely and the beach is superb. The food ranged from very good to deluxe. Would we recommend Iberostar Playa Mita? It's a no brainer...don't even think about it......JUST DO IT! Brenda & Jay
We just finished a week here and enjoyed our first stay at an Iberostar. The people were friendly, hard working and gave great service either at the restaurants, buffet, bars or by the pool. The food was good and had good selection. The spa massages were priced ridiculous so save a ton of money and go down the beach a short walk and get a great massage very reasonable. The entertainment was good, especially the rock and roll night. The room was clean and comfortable with a great view of the golf course and ocean.Overall I would recommend this resort for a great vacation!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 4 a la carte dinners/week (reservations required)
- Unlimited domestic drinks and selected international drinks (house wine included)
- 24-hour room service
- Club Pacific inclusions
- Admission to the disco (drinks included)
- Daily activities program
- Nightly entertainment
- Introduction to scuba diving in pool (once/stay)
- 452 ocean-view rooms
- 4 a la carte restaurants, including Gourmet, Mexican, Japanese & Steakhouse
- Snack bar
- 6 Bars (including swim-up bar)
- 3 Pools including an infinity pool with swim up bar and kids pool
- Convention facilities (fee)
- Internet (fee)
- Medical services (fee)
- Spa (fee)
- Scuba diving centre (fee)
- 18-hole championship golf course designed by Greg Norman (fee)
- 1 king-size or 2 double beds
- Ocean view
- Bathroom with tub or shower
- Flat screen TV
- In-room safe (fee)
- Balcony or terrace
- Occupancy up to 4 persons (max. adults: 4 / max. children: 2)
For the Kids - Kids' Club (ages 4 to 12), Children's pool and Splash Park.
- Direct transfer between the airport and the hotel
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability
- Separate check in area
- Welcome cocktail and cold towel upon arrival
- Distinct ID bracelet
- Dedicated room location
- Fruit plate in room upon arrival
- Beach towels, bathrobes and slippers in room on arrival
- Bottle of Tequila in room upon arrival
- Mini-bar restocked daily (water, soft drinks, beer and snacks)
- Unlimited select international brand drinks
- Pre-reserved unlimited a la carte dining
- Private section in buffet restaurant for breakfast
- Concierge service
- Turn down service
- 24 hrs room service
- Waiter service at the pool
- Free Wi-Fi in the lobby
- 20% spa discounts
- Golf discount
- * Included with "Ocean View Room Star Class", "Oceanfront Junior Suite Star Class" and "Presidential Suite Star Class" only
Wedding and Honeymoon - Packages available. Please inquire.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Iberostar Playa MitaRiviera Nayarit,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Comercial Camino Ingreso a Litibu, Lote 15, Punta de Mita 63734 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.