Iberostar Playa Mita
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
Been to a few places round the world and have to say Iberostar Playa Mita up their with the very best.Could not find a fault with hotel.Everything fantastic.Just a shame it has to be booked through that TUI crew.
I have been to this resort 4 times now in the past 3 years and it never disappoints ! The resort is absolutely beautiful with a great layout and a wide selection of bars and restaurants. The waiters and bartenders were all very friendly especially Felix at the buffet as well as Armando and Jesus at various bars. As soon as we arrived at the resort, the check-in was very quick thanks to Isaac. He informed us on everything we needed to know and answered any questions we had. He was very friendly and made sure we had everything we needed throughout the entire week. The star friends such as Eduardo, Oswaldo, Alejandra, Alexis and Rubi got us involved in many of the activities that were held throughout the day such as pool sports, dance lessons, beach soccer,etc. They were very enthusiastic and always had a smile on their faces! They all made our vacation exceptional and i will definitely be returning in the near future because of it!
I have been to this resort four times which means I like it. The issue is some of the staff the front desk particularly. They were rude as when asked for a different room was basically told this is what is assigned at live with it. I have been to Mexico multiple times so I know the drill. I also want to call out one waitress at that was at the Japanese restaurant. I was told her name was Jessi. Not sure if she was having a bad day but are entire table was in shock as when anybody asked for anything water, beer a napkin. First they never showed and if they did it was an inconvenience. I have waited a few weeks to write the review keeping emotions out. Still like the hotel just expected better service based on other Mexico, Punta Cana Iberostar hotels I have been too.
A family friendly hotel,The staff is absolutely fantastic all over the resort.We were in the oceanfront units. view very good however long walk to main building and restaurants. Japanese restaurant was a blast (food & service ) recommend reservations. rooms are nicely appointed. We had a very pleasant stay. Five nights would be perfect.
We visited with 2 other couples. This is the third Iberostar I have stayed at and the size is perfect. Some are so large it can be hard to navigate. This location was not and the service impeccable, food great and we can't wait to return.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 4 a la carte dinners/week (reservations required)
- Unlimited domestic drinks and selected international drinks (house wine included)
- 24-hour room service
- Club Pacific inclusions
- Admission to the disco (drinks included)
- Daily activities program
- Nightly entertainment
- Introduction to scuba diving in pool (once/stay)
- 452 ocean-view rooms
- 4 a la carte restaurants, including Gourmet, Mexican, Japanese & Steakhouse
- Snack bar
- 6 Bars (including swim-up bar)
- 3 Pools including an infinity pool with swim up bar and kids pool
- Convention facilities (fee)
- Internet (fee)
- Medical services (fee)
- Spa (fee)
- Scuba diving centre (fee)
- 18-hole championship golf course designed by Greg Norman (fee)
- 1 king-size or 2 double beds
- Ocean view
- Bathroom with tub or shower
- Flat screen TV
- In-room safe (fee)
- Balcony or terrace
- Occupancy up to 4 persons (max. adults: 4 / max. children: 2)
For the Kids - Kids' Club (ages 4 to 12), Children's pool and Splash Park.
- Direct transfer between the airport and the hotel
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability
- Separate check in area
- Welcome cocktail and cold towel upon arrival
- Distinct ID bracelet
- Dedicated room location
- Fruit plate in room upon arrival
- Beach towels, bathrobes and slippers in room on arrival
- Bottle of Tequila in room upon arrival
- Mini-bar restocked daily (water, soft drinks, beer and snacks)
- Unlimited select international brand drinks
- Pre-reserved unlimited a la carte dining
- Private section in buffet restaurant for breakfast
- Concierge service
- Turn down service
- 24 hrs room service
- Waiter service at the pool
- Free Wi-Fi in the lobby
- 20% spa discounts
- Golf discount
- * Included with "Ocean View Room Star Class", "Oceanfront Junior Suite Star Class" and "Presidential Suite Star Class" only
Wedding and Honeymoon - Packages available. Please inquire.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Iberostar Playa MitaRiviera Nayarit,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Comercial Camino Ingreso a Litibu, Lote 15, Punta de Mita 63734 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.