Iberostar Playa Mita
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
Great 5 day get away. Beautiful with friendly staff especially a young concierge named Jesus. Food, Drinks all good. Entertainment in the evening was very good. Very clean. Very happy with our choice.
We just came from an 11 day stay here. Service, friendliness and amenities were excellent. EDUARDO from the star club was an incredible young man who epitomized the resort by sharing stories and making us laugh. We will be back next year and are bringing more friends. Thank you iberostar!
This place is a rip off because they charge you all-inclusive, but you can never get a dinner reservation. We have spent hours with the concierges trying to get reservations...and end up eating at the same place night after night...at 9:00. It's lame, and a total pain...and simply not relaxing to beg for a table every night. Overall, it amplifies the low-end feel of the place, and significantly takes away the value. Maybe it is better if you are just two people, but DO NOT come here with 10 people...or you'll be eating at the burger shack. Next time, we will stay closer to town so there are more and better options...here is like being stuck on a cruise ship and the restaurants are always full.
We stayed here last year for spring break, we had an amazing time and we came back again this year.. Everything at this resort is amazing. The place is super clean, the staff is beyond friendly and helpful. Food is good...The "Star Friends" always have fun activities at the pool from water aerobics, canoe race, football challenge, golf etc... Nighttime shows are fun and entertaining for the whole family. Thanks Iberostar for an amazing trip......until next time...!!!
Just got back to the US. Had an amazing time at the Iberostar. This was my first experience on the west coast of Mexico. Will definitely be back. Weather was absolutely perfect every day. The Iberostar was first class all around. The whole resort was very clean. We stayed in a room with a partial view of the ocean. Room was very clean. Bed was comfortable. Water pressure was a little low but nothing to complain about. I thought overall food options were great. There is a main buffet that is open for breakfast lunch and dinner every day. Then they have several specialty restaurants. A Mexican one, a Japanese hibachi style one, a French restaurant, and a steak house. Our favorite was the Mexican. They also had a stand by the pool that had different food every day. The Chef(Panchito) was awesome!! One of the best parts of our stay. The pool was very big and spacious with plenty of room to lay out. The bartenders were knowledgeable. The staff was so helpful and friendly. Alejandro at the main buffet took care of us every day. Rodolfo took care of us at the French restaurant. They made the trip that much butter. The day/night entertainment was awesome. Activities every day by the pool and beach and they are very inclusive of all of their guests. Every night they have a different show in their theatre room at 9:30. The last night we were there, we saw a live rock show with tributes to bands like KISS, AC/DC, Bon Jovi, The Beatles, and more. The deck views of the sunset that are available every night topped it off for us. Cannot say enough about our experience!!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 4 a la carte dinners/week (reservations required)
- Unlimited domestic drinks and selected international drinks (house wine included)
- 24-hour room service
- Club Pacific inclusions
- Admission to the disco (drinks included)
- Daily activities program
- Nightly entertainment
- Introduction to scuba diving in pool (once/stay)
- 452 ocean-view rooms
- 4 a la carte restaurants, including Gourmet, Mexican, Japanese & Steakhouse
- Snack bar
- 6 Bars (including swim-up bar)
- 3 Pools including an infinity pool with swim up bar and kids pool
- Convention facilities (fee)
- Internet (fee)
- Medical services (fee)
- Spa (fee)
- Scuba diving centre (fee)
- 18-hole championship golf course designed by Greg Norman (fee)
- 1 king-size or 2 double beds
- Ocean view
- Bathroom with tub or shower
- Flat screen TV
- In-room safe (fee)
- Balcony or terrace
- Occupancy up to 4 persons (max. adults: 4 / max. children: 2)
For the Kids - Kids' Club (ages 4 to 12), Children's pool and Splash Park.
- Direct transfer between the airport and the hotel
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability
- Separate check in area
- Welcome cocktail and cold towel upon arrival
- Distinct ID bracelet
- Dedicated room location
- Fruit plate in room upon arrival
- Beach towels, bathrobes and slippers in room on arrival
- Bottle of Tequila in room upon arrival
- Mini-bar restocked daily (water, soft drinks, beer and snacks)
- Unlimited select international brand drinks
- Pre-reserved unlimited a la carte dining
- Private section in buffet restaurant for breakfast
- Concierge service
- Turn down service
- 24 hrs room service
- Waiter service at the pool
- Free Wi-Fi in the lobby
- 20% spa discounts
- Golf discount
- * Included with "Ocean View Room Star Class", "Oceanfront Junior Suite Star Class" and "Presidential Suite Star Class" only
Wedding and Honeymoon - Packages available. Please inquire.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Iberostar Playa MitaRiviera Nayarit,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Comercial Camino Ingreso a Litibu, Lote 15, Punta de Mita 63734 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.