Paradise Village Resort & Spa
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa is a renowned resort in Riviera Nayarit with its own exclusive location on a private peninsula, known for its outstanding luxury and impeccable service. Built like an Aztec pyramid, with its own Marina and Zoo - complete with exotic birds and animals. The spacious Suites feature fully equipped kitchens, marble baths and a private terrace. Pamper yourself at the award winning European spa, from a massage to facials, and other rejuvenating treatments. Or simply relax at one of the 2 spectacular Mayan-design lagoon pools where you can enjoy your dream Mexican vacation.
Location: Directly on the beach in Nuevo Vallarta, 25 min to downtown Puerto Vallarta, 15 min from the airport.
The hotel's a little dated but it's still luxurious and the friendly staff make up for any deficiency. The pools keep the kids and yobs busy leaving ten miles of beach to enjoy. Waves are often big enough to play on boogies, windsurfers and learn surfing and happy hour (two for one) starts at five. The local supermarket and restaurants mean you miss nothing. Go and enjoy!
Clean, fun and great food with reasonable prices. Entertainment by the pool was so much fun and there is an adult water slide which was so awesome. Great place to hang out and clean and friendly! Had a pizza they made right in front of you and it was as good as our Chicago pizza! Nice tiki bar inside and outside. Truly enjoyed our stay!
We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite on the marina side. Suite included kitchen, washer & dryer, 2 bathrooms, full living room, big balcony, master bedroom with king bed and second bedroom with 2 double beds. Very nice room for our family of 5.We did the all inclusive option. It was a little different to get used to the signing requirements but really wasn't a big deal. It would be nice if the ice cream was included in the all inclusive. Our kids LOVED the pool - the slides and diving under the island. We never had a problem finding chairs where we wanted. Only issue around the pool was the birds and people leaving unattended food. Meals we had were all good. Took part in the theme nights and especially enjoyed the big Mexican fiesta. So many activities right on the resort - bocce ball, boogie boards, pool activities, bingo (I even won once!) we didn't actually leave the resort and were never bored.We hope to return!
The location is fantastic with good beaches and pools. It's a very nice getaway, the food was ok nothing overly special but for an all inclusive it was alright. Checking in was really slow and that process seemed to take more time than it should have. We were in line to get into our hotel for roughly an hour and a half.
Checked into a studio, marina view in tower one. Room was very nice and everything worked well. Housekeeping was done by Irene and was always great.Property is still very well taken care of and staff was friendly as all ways.Will be back in April for another visit!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
Air & Hotel or All-Inclusive Option available
All-Inclusive Option includes:
- Buffet or a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner daily at select restaurants
- Snacks during Theme night events
- Drinks at Tiaki Lobby Bar and Tikal Cafe
- 5 theme nights: Mexican Fiesta, Western Night, Shrimp Night, Lobster Night, and Italian Night
- One complimentary visit to The Jungle restaurant and nightclub
- Daytime tennis
- Beach and pool volleyball, shuffleboard, bocce ball, ping-pong and water aerobics
- Selected non-motorized watersports
- Daily access to the wet areas, (Jacuzzi, sauna, and steam) and the fully equipped gym at Spa Palenque
- Daily activities
- 490 suites in two 8-storey buildings
- 3 restaurants including: International Cuisine, Gourmet Mexican, and Fire-Grilled Seafood restaurant
- Natural Health Foods bar
- Beach snack bar
- 24 hour room service (fee)
- 4 bars and lounges
- 2 Mayan design pools with waterfalls and water slides
- Lap pool
- 2 outdoor Jacuzzis
- Full service European Health Spa with sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and body treatments
- Gym (fee)
- Outdoor theatre
- Night club
- Shopping centre with supermarket and boutiques
- On-site Zoo
- Theme nights with entertainment
- 4 lit tennis courts
- Basketball court
- Paradise Village Golf & Country Club, an 18-hole Von Hagge designed course (fee)
- Car rental (fee)
- Business services (fee)
- Medical services (fee)
Junior Suites include:
- 1 queen and 1 queen size sofa bed or 2 double beds
- Ceiling fan
- Satellite TV
- Modem plug-ins
- Living/dining area
- Kitchen with full-size fridge
- 2-burner stove, microwave, toaster, blender and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Full bathroom
- Private terrace with marina view
- Max occupancy 4 persons up to 3 adults
- 1 Bedroom and 2 Bedroom Suites also available
- Ocean and garden view also available
Kids Deals - Available, please inquire for details.
For the Kids - Kids 4-12 enjoy supervised activities daily 9am-3pm at the Kids' Club and Playground. (fee) Babysitting service upon availability. (fee)
Spa, Golf & Wedding Packages - Available for a fee, please inquire for details.
Resort Location Map
Paradise Village Resort & SpaRiviera Nayarit,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Av. Paseo de los Cocoteros #1 Bahia de Banderas, Nuevo Vallarta 63732 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.