Paradise Village Resort & Spa
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa is a renowned resort in Riviera Nayarit with its own exclusive location on a private peninsula, known for its outstanding luxury and impeccable service. Built like an Aztec pyramid, with its own Marina and Zoo - complete with exotic birds and animals. The spacious Suites feature fully equipped kitchens, marble baths and a private terrace. Pamper yourself at the award winning European spa, from a massage to facials, and other rejuvenating treatments. Or simply relax at one of the 2 spectacular Mayan-design lagoon pools where you can enjoy your dream Mexican vacation.
Location: Directly on the beach in Nuevo Vallarta, 25 min to downtown Puerto Vallarta, 15 min from the airport.
I recently stayed at the Coba building with my adult daughter, and we had an amazing experience. Our room was clean, spacious and quiet.The resort itself is beautiful and immaculately-kept, with lots of palm trees and plants.The staff are amazing- Mario, Jazmin, Abraham and Danielo from the activities team made for a very fun experience. The beach servers were helpful and friendly, particularly Sergio, Fernando and Arturo. The beach was beautifully kept and incredibly large compared to other resorts. The security and management made you feel safe and comfortable, and Gibran was very friendly and welcoming. It was very convienient to have a mall and many delicious restaurants within walking distance of the resort, including Riveria Grill and Ciao. We would absolutely recommend this resort, it is perfect for those who want to relax and are not seeking a party atmosphere.
We booked this for a night and then drove out of PV the next morning. Paid $160 especting a nice room - It was NOT!. I have never been in a hotel room before that had no window. They stuck us in a building that had tiny rooms with a tiny bathroom. To be fair it was decently furnished but you could not see out. There was a wall of glass but it was completely frosted. When you opened the door, you could see a sliver of the marina kind of around the corner. When you closed the door you were locked in. This place is all about time share. I would have thought they might have shown a nicer room with the hope of selling a time share. We were very firm that we had no intention of wasting our time with that process. That may have been the decision making factor in our room selection. Property is huge and very heavily populated. People everywhere- Not my idea of vacation. I would never go back and would encourage others to look for a place that offers personal service where they get to know your name and you can find your own space. Paradise Village is not it.
Enjoyed our stay at paradise village. Friendly staff on the beach. 10th time there and will return. This is a great place for families of all ages. We stayed in a two bedroom with kitchen. Our four teenagers always had something to do. Pool activities, boggie boarding, shuffle board, boccie ball, volleyball, pinpong, tennis and new this year pickle ball.
Everything at this resort is excellent!! It's has the best location and an awesome beach and pool area.I have stayed at many other resorts in Nuevo and nothing comes close to Paradise Village. It was so nice we ended up purchasing a time share when we got back.
We come every other year- and love it here. It's our home away from home in Mexico. The staff is amazing, and most have been here for a long time. They have recently done some renovations and now have a washer/ dryer units in the two bedroom condos. We love the spa- and I can honestly say Rayna does an amazing hot rock massage- request her- you won't be disappointed
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
Air & Hotel or All-Inclusive Option available
All-Inclusive Option includes:
- Buffet or a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner daily at select restaurants
- Snacks during Theme night events
- Drinks at Tiaki Lobby Bar and Tikal Cafe
- 5 theme nights: Mexican Fiesta, Western Night, Shrimp Night, Lobster Night, and Italian Night
- One complimentary visit to The Jungle restaurant and nightclub
- Daytime tennis
- Beach and pool volleyball, shuffleboard, bocce ball, ping-pong and water aerobics
- Selected non-motorized watersports
- Daily access to the wet areas, (Jacuzzi, sauna, and steam) and the fully equipped gym at Spa Palenque
- Daily activities
- 490 suites in two 8-storey buildings
- 3 restaurants including: International Cuisine, Gourmet Mexican, and Fire-Grilled Seafood restaurant
- Natural Health Foods bar
- Beach snack bar
- 24 hour room service (fee)
- 4 bars and lounges
- 2 Mayan design pools with waterfalls and water slides
- Lap pool
- 2 outdoor Jacuzzis
- Full service European Health Spa with sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and body treatments
- Gym (fee)
- Outdoor theatre
- Night club
- Shopping centre with supermarket and boutiques
- On-site Zoo
- Theme nights with entertainment
- 4 lit tennis courts
- Basketball court
- Paradise Village Golf & Country Club, an 18-hole Von Hagge designed course (fee)
- Car rental (fee)
- Business services (fee)
- Medical services (fee)
Junior Suites include:
- 1 queen and 1 queen size sofa bed or 2 double beds
- Ceiling fan
- Satellite TV
- Modem plug-ins
- Living/dining area
- Kitchen with full-size fridge
- 2-burner stove, microwave, toaster, blender and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Full bathroom
- Private terrace with marina view
- Max occupancy 4 persons up to 3 adults
- 1 Bedroom and 2 Bedroom Suites also available
- Ocean and garden view also available
Kids Deals - Available, please inquire for details.
For the Kids - Kids 4-12 enjoy supervised activities daily 9am-3pm at the Kids' Club and Playground. (fee) Babysitting service upon availability. (fee)
Spa, Golf & Wedding Packages - Available for a fee, please inquire for details.
Resort Location Map
Paradise Village Resort & SpaRiviera Nayarit,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Av. Paseo de los Cocoteros #1 Bahia de Banderas, Nuevo Vallarta 63732 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.