Paradise Village Resort & Spa
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa is a renowned resort in Riviera Nayarit with its own exclusive location on a private peninsula, known for its outstanding luxury and impeccable service. Built like an Aztec pyramid, with its own Marina and Zoo - complete with exotic birds and animals. The spacious Suites feature fully equipped kitchens, marble baths and a private terrace. Pamper yourself at the award winning European spa, from a massage to facials, and other rejuvenating treatments. Or simply relax at one of the 2 spectacular Mayan-design lagoon pools where you can enjoy your dream Mexican vacation.
Location: Directly on the beach in Nuevo Vallarta, 25 min to downtown Puerto Vallarta, 15 min from the airport.
Son and I visited during Holy Week and his two friends from Mexico City flew up to spend the week with us. Reserved a studio, but since all four were adults, had to upgrade to a one bedroom (thanks to Isabella and Antonio for helping to make this possible). Temperature was a bit cooler than normal for this time of year, but still had a great time. Room was an ocean view overlooking the activity pool. Beach cafes and other restaurants were good (Mayapan and Tikel coffee lounge/bar area were great as usual - Thanks Luis and Grisell!). Family has owned and visited well over 20 years now and never tire of this place. Can be as active or restful as one desires. See you again several times again next year!
What a wonderful Place to be at. We go every year and always look for forward to our next visit. Even our Adult children can always find something that brings them back. This is truly an inexpensive vacation that everyone can enjoy. The facilities are wonderful and the staff is very friendly and helpful. By the way we have gone every year for 20 years
Never been to Mexico before was very Leary about going BUT can't wait to go back and will return to Paradise Village Never a dull moment and staff were exceptional lots of fun things to do for all family members and we could do them separately and we felt safe in doing so. Loved the theme nights and was surprized with all the support given by the staff here. Pool was excellent service above and beyond!!!!
I went with a group of friends and we all had the best time. some took free tennis lessons everyday, some played beach volleyball and some people just sat in the sun and listened to the ocean waves. There was a lot for everyone all day!
Last year we came all-inclusive with another family, this year we did single rooms and a la carte. I have to admit I really enjoyed this year. I felt we got better service and more variety by not being all-inclusive and the food at lunch on the beach or by the pool was very good for the price paid. Love the fish tacos which are really fish fajita tacos. We did eat breakfast in our room each morning and then ventured out off resort for dinner. The resort is beautiful, the rooms could use a little freshening, but they were quiet and clean. The main pool can get a little crowded and overwhelming so we spent a lot of time at the quiet pool even with our 4 year old. We come to the P.V. area often and I really like Nuevo due to the beach and the ability to body board. I also like the paved path for walks/running in the a.m. There are also lots of great dining options not too far away by cab. The biggest downfall of the whole trip was checking out - they do provide seats for the family, but it did take over an hour in line on a Sunday a.m. to pay our final bill and leave which was very ridiculous. We were going to stay at another property in downtown P.V. so weren't in a hurry, but I imagine folks with flights could get worried. I would definitely come again and it is great to be in the buildings in the main lobby or by the pools. Last year we were by the marina. So if you don't want to walk as much put that in your request!!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
Air & Hotel or All-Inclusive Option available
All-Inclusive Option includes:
- Buffet or a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner daily at select restaurants
- Snacks during Theme night events
- Drinks at Tiaki Lobby Bar and Tikal Cafe
- 5 theme nights: Mexican Fiesta, Western Night, Shrimp Night, Lobster Night, and Italian Night
- One complimentary visit to The Jungle restaurant and nightclub
- Daytime tennis
- Beach and pool volleyball, shuffleboard, bocce ball, ping-pong and water aerobics
- Selected non-motorized watersports
- Daily access to the wet areas, (Jacuzzi, sauna, and steam) and the fully equipped gym at Spa Palenque
- Daily activities
- 490 suites in two 8-storey buildings
- 3 restaurants including: International Cuisine, Gourmet Mexican, and Fire-Grilled Seafood restaurant
- Natural Health Foods bar
- Beach snack bar
- 24 hour room service (fee)
- 4 bars and lounges
- 2 Mayan design pools with waterfalls and water slides
- Lap pool
- 2 outdoor Jacuzzis
- Full service European Health Spa with sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and body treatments
- Gym (fee)
- Outdoor theatre
- Night club
- Shopping centre with supermarket and boutiques
- On-site Zoo
- Theme nights with entertainment
- 4 lit tennis courts
- Basketball court
- Paradise Village Golf & Country Club, an 18-hole Von Hagge designed course (fee)
- Car rental (fee)
- Business services (fee)
- Medical services (fee)
Junior Suites include:
- 1 queen and 1 queen size sofa bed or 2 double beds
- Ceiling fan
- Satellite TV
- Modem plug-ins
- Living/dining area
- Kitchen with full-size fridge
- 2-burner stove, microwave, toaster, blender and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Full bathroom
- Private terrace with marina view
- Max occupancy 4 persons up to 3 adults
- 1 Bedroom and 2 Bedroom Suites also available
- Ocean and garden view also available
Kids Deals - Available, please inquire for details.
For the Kids - Kids 4-12 enjoy supervised activities daily 9am-3pm at the Kids' Club and Playground. (fee) Babysitting service upon availability. (fee)
Spa, Golf & Wedding Packages - Available for a fee, please inquire for details.
Resort Location Map
Paradise Village Resort & SpaRiviera Nayarit,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Av. Paseo de los Cocoteros #1 Bahia de Banderas, Nuevo Vallarta 63732 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.