Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit
Talk to an expert who's been here!
Call 1 888 685 6888
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
OverviewVilla La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa is a new luxury destination in Riviera Nayarit. The Hacienda-style resort delivers deluxe services in a secluded setting. Tastefully furnished rooms range from deluxe superior rooms to penthouse suites, all with private balcony or terrace. Enjoy the spectacular massages of the European-style Tatewari Spa, and savour a multitude of delicious dining options.
After registering, you receive a very relaxing hand massage! Then quickly whisked to your villa by one of the wonderful bellmen. Walk onto your balcony/deck and enjoy the view of the grounds, pool, ocean, mountains, and Bandaras Bay! You will " love" the pool and beach areas. Oscar, your pool butler and his helper, Esbani, will set you up with the loungers of your choice, towels and an umbrella or two to protect you from the sun. They continually reappear to adjust the umbrellas or exchange your wet towels. The swim up bar offers a wide range of delicious cocktails for adults and children. The pool waiters are constantly bring fresh water and are there to help you select a snack or lunch by the pool. All the waiters and bar tenders speak English. The pool side restaurant has a general menu BUT offers a different special every day which is beautifully presented and delicious!!! Come and be pampered. There is so much more to this resort - come and explore for yourself, you won't be disappointed!!! Oh, yes, ask for a pillow menu!
We ate here on a special night. The staff was fantastic. The service excellent. Angus steak and Salmon meals were cooked to perfection. Beautiful resort too. This place is very elegant and stylish. Great for couples and families.
It was a beautiful place. The views were breathtaking, the people that worked there were so service oriented. They were truly sincere in wanting us to have a good time and especially Oscar Sapien (Pool Concierge) who had wise insightful words to share everyday. The restaurant food was delicious and had great presentation. Fani and Miguel (so sorry if that's not his name) greeted us every morning with smiles, coffee, fresh fruit and a delicious breakfast. Even the poolside bar had great food. I couldn't believe how much they made it like a first class restaurant. Angel was enjoyable too.
Once again checking into our "home away from home"! What a warm reception, being welcomed by our old friend Raul as a newly promoted bellman. His smile, warmth and demeanor suit him well in this new role. He was prompt and efficient with our check in, offered water and Champagne, then assisted effortlessly with our luggage. We were also pleased to see Charlie was promoted and assisted us with check-in at the front desk and of course our old friend and butler extraordinaire, Fidel who surprised us with a romantic flower arrangement, flower petals on the bed spelling our initials, since he knew it was our 26 anniversary. Then on went the suits for a late afternoon stroll on the beach, swim and margarita. Oscar took care of our needs as always and ensured lounges were set in our favorite spot! The warmth and genuine caring of all the staff at Villa La Estancia make it truly a unique place of peaceful tranquility, where every need is anticipated and they go above and beyond to show how much they appreciate you being there. Oh and make sure you eat at the world class restaurant La Casona, the menu and wine list have expanded for the better under the new management of Jonathan.....you want something off menu, he makes sure the chef and he deliver your request and delight your taste buds!You must visit and see for yourself how truly extraordinary the grounds, bar, beach, facilities, restaurants are and the experience with the staff that will leave you never wanting to leave! Then you will know why they say "Welcome Home!"
Everything about Villa La Estancia was beautiful. The room, views, pool and food was fantastic. However the service is really the cherry on top. My fiancee planned our proposal here and with the help of the staff and kitchen and Fidel, he really nailed it. Yamira, in the lobby, truly made us feel like family. We will absolutely be returning to Villa La Estancia for future vacations.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3 meals daily (breakfast, lunch, dinner) at hotel restaurants including wellness menus and restaurants at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos (surcharges apply on Kobe Beef only)
- Unlimited cocktails and specialty beverages by the glass from a variety of domestic and international premium brands at resort and bars and restaurants
- Theme dinners at nearby Villa Del Palmar Flamingos
- Wellness menu at the restaurants
- 24-hour room service
- Unlimited use of the Tatewari Hydrotherapy Circuit (sauna, steam room, spa tub)
- One complimentary spa treatment per stay; choice of Passion Fruit Cell Remover (30 minutes), Mango and Pineapple Sherbet Exfoliating Treatment (30 minutes), or Tired Legs Rejuvenating Massage (30 minutes)
- Personalized check-in
- Hand purifying ritual at check-in
- L'Occitane bath amenities, bathrobes, slippers, safety deposit box, and hand- made beach bag and pillow menu
- Free Internet access and wireless Internet access in public areas
- Setting of jetted tub bubble bath (once per stay)
- Aromatherapy experience
- 15- percent discount on groceries and souvenir purchases at Palmita Market, Tatewari Spa Services
- All resort fitness (with private instructor) and recreational facilities
- All resort activities and entertainments (at nearby sister property)
- Non-motorized equipment and/or water sports, aqua aerobics, and volleyball
- 245 Rooms
- Spa (fee)
- 2 Restaurants
- 2 Bars
- Internet access
- Kids Club
- Convention Centre
- Medical Service (fee)
- Laundry & dry cleaning services (fee)
- Water sports (fee) (nearby)
- Fitness centre
- Steam room
- 2 Queen beds
- Air-conditioning with in-room climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Safety Deposit Box
- Furnished Balcony or Terrace
- Coffee/tea maker Telephone
- DVD Player
- Flat Screen TV
- Free Internet access
- Premium TV Channels
- Walk in Closet
- Wet Bar
- Maximum Occupancy 4; up to 3 adults
- 1 King Bed
- Living area with a Murphy bed
- 2 Bathrooms
- Whirlpool bath tub
- Washer and Dryer
- Maximum Occupancy 4
Resort Location Map
Villa La Estancia Riviera NayaritRiviera Nayarit,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Paseo Cocoteros 750 Sur Condominio Maestro Flamingos, Nuevo Vallarta 63732 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.