Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
OverviewVilla La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa is a new luxury destination in Riviera Nayarit. The Hacienda-style resort delivers deluxe services in a secluded setting. Tastefully furnished rooms range from deluxe superior rooms to penthouse suites, all with private balcony or terrace. Enjoy the spectacular massages of the European-style Tatewari Spa, and savour a multitude of delicious dining options.
Villa La Estancia has a great property and vibe. The beach is long and the sand is great. If you go be sure to look for Oscar at the pool. He really goes the extra mile to make sure you have the right chair.
We used VRBO to rent our 2 bedroom 3 bath condo! Very well surprised when we checked in. Over 2100 sq ft for 2 families made it absolutely perfect! Loved sitting on the balcony in the morning sipping coffee, listening to the waves. Very peaceful and just what we needed. Spent the afternoons by the pool where the drinks and food was fabulous. Recommend the taco's and ceviche! All the staff, whether it was the pool staff to the grounds workers were very helpful. We would see people cleaning up around midnight. The grounds were absolutely beautiful! Even got to see a few iguanas! Would definitely recommend VLE to any family or group of families like we had.
The property was so well-maintained. The pool area was always clean. Each morning, they would scrub the chairs on the beach and pool, scrub the pool deck, and wipe off everything. The water temp of the pool was perfect- warm but still refreshing. The service was amazing, especially the pool butler- Oscar. He took the time to make a cricket out of a coconut leaf for our young daughter and always greeted us each morning as we arrived at the pool area. She was so touched she insisted on finding him before we left so that she could say goodbye to Senor Oscar. Fresh towels were always available, garbage was quickly removed from tables and chairs, and they supplied several pool toys and floats. The room was large and again, very well-maintained and cleaned daily. We had a few problems with our room safe and our door lock needing to be reprogrammed, but Senor Diego was friendly and quick to respond. We ate at all the restaurants at Estancia and the property next door. Almost every morning Senor Sergio served us at breakfast La Casona, He was so friendly, quick to fill our coffee, and always checked to see we had everything we wanted or needed. Estancia is quiet and more family-oriented; which is what we were looking for. However, their sister resort next door had plenty to offer at night and we were able to use their pool and eat the restaurants (though they are not allowed to come over to Estancia). The food was amazing, especially the special dinner parties they planned for the evening meals. The all-inclusive plan was definitely worth it. We truly enjoyed our trip and would definitely recommend Estancia to anyone. The views were amazing, the beach clean, and just a short hop into Puerto Vallarta if you want to go exploring. We're hoping to return next year.
We had such a fabulous time at this beautiful resort. The people were amazing, the pool and beach were beautiful and our room was really amazing. There is a little town a short walk from the resort with lots of great souvenir shopping and lots to do in the area. You can rent paddle boards & kayaks just a short walk up the beach and there is parasailing near by as well. Food & drinks - especially the food around the pool and beach area were delicious. I highly recommend this resort!!
Villa La Estancia is top on my list of places to stay. Our host, George, has a beautiful place and I am looking forward to returning.The grounds are immaculate and the staff could not be kinder.A truly wonderful holiday in a magical place!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3 meals daily (breakfast, lunch, dinner) at hotel restaurants including wellness menus and restaurants at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos (surcharges apply on Kobe Beef only)
- Unlimited cocktails and specialty beverages by the glass from a variety of domestic and international premium brands at resort and bars and restaurants
- Theme dinners at nearby Villa Del Palmar Flamingos
- Wellness menu at the restaurants
- 24-hour room service
- Unlimited use of the Tatewari Hydrotherapy Circuit (sauna, steam room, spa tub)
- One complimentary spa treatment per stay; choice of Passion Fruit Cell Remover (30 minutes), Mango and Pineapple Sherbet Exfoliating Treatment (30 minutes), or Tired Legs Rejuvenating Massage (30 minutes)
- Personalized check-in
- Hand purifying ritual at check-in
- L'Occitane bath amenities, bathrobes, slippers, safety deposit box, and hand- made beach bag and pillow menu
- Free Internet access and wireless Internet access in public areas
- Setting of jetted tub bubble bath (once per stay)
- Aromatherapy experience
- 15- percent discount on groceries and souvenir purchases at Palmita Market, Tatewari Spa Services
- All resort fitness (with private instructor) and recreational facilities
- All resort activities and entertainments (at nearby sister property)
- Non-motorized equipment and/or water sports, aqua aerobics, and volleyball
- 245 Rooms
- Spa (fee)
- 2 Restaurants
- 2 Bars
- Internet access
- Kids Club
- Convention Centre
- Medical Service (fee)
- Laundry & dry cleaning services (fee)
- Water sports (fee) (nearby)
- Fitness centre
- Steam room
- 2 Queen beds
- Air-conditioning with in-room climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Safety Deposit Box
- Furnished Balcony or Terrace
- Coffee/tea maker Telephone
- DVD Player
- Flat Screen TV
- Free Internet access
- Premium TV Channels
- Walk in Closet
- Wet Bar
- Maximum Occupancy 4; up to 3 adults
- 1 King Bed
- Living area with a Murphy bed
- 2 Bathrooms
- Whirlpool bath tub
- Washer and Dryer
- Maximum Occupancy 4
Resort Location Map
Villa La Estancia Riviera NayaritRiviera Nayarit,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Paseo Cocoteros 750 Sur Condominio Maestro Flamingos, Nuevo Vallarta 63732 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.