Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
OverviewVilla La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa is a new luxury destination in Riviera Nayarit. The Hacienda-style resort delivers deluxe services in a secluded setting. Tastefully furnished rooms range from deluxe superior rooms to penthouse suites, all with private balcony or terrace. Enjoy the spectacular massages of the European-style Tatewari Spa, and savour a multitude of delicious dining options.
I had the best vacation, very relaxing and quiet. The service is top notch, everyone is very helpful and accommodating. My days started out with room service for breakfast, then a walk on the beach and hanging out at the pool or beach for the rest of the day, reading, swimming and day dreaming. Each day the concierge OSCAR SAPIEN was so very helpful with everything!! He's the best, making sure my lounge chair was comfortable and most importantly I was in shade.. ( otherwise I would burn to a crisp :) ) Thank-you again Oscar!! You deserve a raise my friend!! I hope your boss sees this review. Also, a special thank-you to Luis at the poolside restaurant "La Parrilla" always smiling and very accommodating, I never had any problems with the food or the service, these guys and gals take their jobs very seriously and seem to enjoy the service industry
We spent 10 nights at this amazing hotel for our 30th anniversary. It is a beautiful hotel and while we were there the hotel was not crowded. Our room was nicely appointed and the view from our balcony was great. The staff at this hotel are the best!!! We just want to thank the following: Gabriel at the front desk, Omar and Raul, our room attendant Felix, Oscar and Fidel Castro, the group at the pool bar for always refilling our glasses with ice and especially Enrique. Oscar would see us coming to the pool and he would have our loungers all set up. We enjoyed talking to them. Everyone made you feel like family. Enough can't be said about Enrique. What him and Fidel and the rest of the staff did for our anniversary was incredible. We will never forget it. We enjoyed talking to Enrique every day. What an asset he is to the hotel. Thank you so much! We didn't do all-inclusive so I can't comment on the food. We went to Bucerias every night and every restaurant we ate at was good. You can either walk to town or the cabs are inexpensive. We are planning on being back next year.
We had a great time at this resort! One thing that stood out the most was when we asked if they served menudo at the restaurant La casona, and they said they didn't. A few minutes after the chef came and ask if we would like for him to make us some and take it to our room the next day! He sure did! And it was delicious! Great staff. Very friendly. We would definitely come back. Rooms were beautiful!
Spent 5 days at the hotel and felt like we were living lifestyles of the rich and famous. We were provided wonderful service for every meal, and the staff went over and beyond to help celebrate my Dad's 50th birthday. Cínthia, Luís, Fani, Fernando, and Jose were members out of the staff that made every member of my family feel so welcome and tended to every need. I would 10/10 recommend this for a family vacation and already miss our stay. We will definitely be returning for birthdays in the future!
Alberto and Oscar where awesome while we where there on our trip. This resort was a great place to come on vacation. We were only here a weekend but will be coming back. Next year for a family/friends birthday/anniversary get away for a week... I can't wait!!!!!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3 meals daily (breakfast, lunch, dinner) at hotel restaurants including wellness menus and restaurants at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos (surcharges apply on Kobe Beef only)
- Unlimited cocktails and specialty beverages by the glass from a variety of domestic and international premium brands at resort and bars and restaurants
- Theme dinners at nearby Villa Del Palmar Flamingos
- Wellness menu at the restaurants
- 24-hour room service
- Unlimited use of the Tatewari Hydrotherapy Circuit (sauna, steam room, spa tub)
- One complimentary spa treatment per stay; choice of Passion Fruit Cell Remover (30 minutes), Mango and Pineapple Sherbet Exfoliating Treatment (30 minutes), or Tired Legs Rejuvenating Massage (30 minutes)
- Personalized check-in
- Hand purifying ritual at check-in
- L'Occitane bath amenities, bathrobes, slippers, safety deposit box, and hand- made beach bag and pillow menu
- Free Internet access and wireless Internet access in public areas
- Setting of jetted tub bubble bath (once per stay)
- Aromatherapy experience
- 15- percent discount on groceries and souvenir purchases at Palmita Market, Tatewari Spa Services
- All resort fitness (with private instructor) and recreational facilities
- All resort activities and entertainments (at nearby sister property)
- Non-motorized equipment and/or water sports, aqua aerobics, and volleyball
- 245 Rooms
- Spa (fee)
- 2 Restaurants
- 2 Bars
- Internet access
- Kids Club
- Convention Centre
- Medical Service (fee)
- Laundry & dry cleaning services (fee)
- Water sports (fee) (nearby)
- Fitness centre
- Steam room
- 2 Queen beds
- Air-conditioning with in-room climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Safety Deposit Box
- Furnished Balcony or Terrace
- Coffee/tea maker Telephone
- DVD Player
- Flat Screen TV
- Free Internet access
- Premium TV Channels
- Walk in Closet
- Wet Bar
- Maximum Occupancy 4; up to 3 adults
- 1 King Bed
- Living area with a Murphy bed
- 2 Bathrooms
- Whirlpool bath tub
- Washer and Dryer
- Maximum Occupancy 4
Resort Location Map
Villa La Estancia Riviera NayaritRiviera Nayarit,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Paseo Cocoteros 750 Sur Condominio Maestro Flamingos, Nuevo Vallarta 63732 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.