Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
OverviewVilla La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa is a new luxury destination in Riviera Nayarit. The Hacienda-style resort delivers deluxe services in a secluded setting. Tastefully furnished rooms range from deluxe superior rooms to penthouse suites, all with private balcony or terrace. Enjoy the spectacular massages of the European-style Tatewari Spa, and savour a multitude of delicious dining options.
We stumbled upon this resort through orbitz, and are so glad we did. Amazing views and wonderful location. Very quiet and peaceful as well. The staff is helpful and friendly, especially the pool concierge Oscar Sapien. Our girls loved Oscars daily interactions and he was always ready with umbrellas, toys, and towels. Our only complaint was the WiFi. Make sure you ask for a individual router for the room.
This is our 6 year as guest at the Villa LaEstancia. During our 1st year my wifw & I realized waht a special place we had stumbled upon. It is now our sixth trip and this resort only gets better, The amazing staff, the rich accomidations and beautiful settting on Banderas Bay has made this specail resort our home away from home. The entire staff, hotel, rerstuarants, pool & spa are so very well trained and have always treated us like family. Great staff always makes the vacation. I would like to personally thank the La Cosana staff Isabel, Fernando, Cintha, Ernetso, Alfredo, Alberto, Josue and my very favorite Miguel for always providing a friendly upscale dinner experience. I would also like to call out Oscar Sapien the best Pool Concierge in the entire world. He makes everyday at the pool a new experience. His smile and fun disposition makes everyday at the pool a great day! I refuse to believe that there is anyone better in his position. The Villa LaEstancia and its staff has made it impossible for my wife & I to ever in any other vacation resort. Keep up th egood work and we will see you in '18.
This was our fifth stay at VLE. The head bell man remembers our family and ALWAYS makes us feel special and cared about. He takes his time to see how we are. That is so special to us. The rooms are very nice, large and CLEAN. The cleaning ladies are so pleasant, personal and friendly. It caught us completley surprised one day we found our dirty dishes in the dishwasher had been cleaned and put away. Amazing gesture and I only wish I had her name to give her the recognition she so deserves. Oscar made our stay. The warm welcome we received every morning. The care and attention this man shows is a true gift to this resort. He was incredibly busy over the holidays but always managed a few spare minutes to chat. Ricardo always had a smile on his face and checking we were okay. He is a very pleasant and hard working welcome the pool. The spa is the best. Blanca and Vanilla are lovely, lovely women. The assistance and suggestions were wonderful. As was Vanilla’s massage. I will be getting another one when we return this fall, from her Our only disappointment was the pre-arrival arrangements. Trying to make and confirm transfer arrangements was beyond painful. We’ve never had this many issue before I know we will not make them again via the hotel. I also ordered a welcome basket and beverages - never showed. That was disappointing. Especially after a long day of travel. I was trying to make things as easy on our family as possible and pleasant for the day and it wasn’t.
We've now stayed multiple times in Brad & Joey's villa. Always a great experience. Great Villa, great service at the resort. The views were amazing from the balcony. Brad & Joey were always available to answer any of our questions before and during our stay. We will be back!!
First time at this location and it was a wonderful experience. Everyone was happy and accommodating- food on the premises was excellent. Rooms were impeccable- but f I had to complain about anything, it would be the elevators. Slow and sometimes not working- but, hey, we’re on vacation so no hurry! The spa was “to die for”! Sheer perfection! Treat yourself!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3 meals daily (breakfast, lunch, dinner) at hotel restaurants including wellness menus and restaurants at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos (surcharges apply on Kobe Beef only)
- Unlimited cocktails and specialty beverages by the glass from a variety of domestic and international premium brands at resort and bars and restaurants
- Theme dinners at nearby Villa Del Palmar Flamingos
- Wellness menu at the restaurants
- 24-hour room service
- Unlimited use of the Tatewari Hydrotherapy Circuit (sauna, steam room, spa tub)
- One complimentary spa treatment per stay; choice of Passion Fruit Cell Remover (30 minutes), Mango and Pineapple Sherbet Exfoliating Treatment (30 minutes), or Tired Legs Rejuvenating Massage (30 minutes)
- Personalized check-in
- Hand purifying ritual at check-in
- L'Occitane bath amenities, bathrobes, slippers, safety deposit box, and hand- made beach bag and pillow menu
- Free Internet access and wireless Internet access in public areas
- Setting of jetted tub bubble bath (once per stay)
- Aromatherapy experience
- 15- percent discount on groceries and souvenir purchases at Palmita Market, Tatewari Spa Services
- All resort fitness (with private instructor) and recreational facilities
- All resort activities and entertainments (at nearby sister property)
- Non-motorized equipment and/or water sports, aqua aerobics, and volleyball
- 245 Rooms
- Spa (fee)
- 2 Restaurants
- 2 Bars
- Internet access
- Kids Club
- Convention Centre
- Medical Service (fee)
- Laundry & dry cleaning services (fee)
- Water sports (fee) (nearby)
- Fitness centre
- Steam room
- 2 Queen beds
- Air-conditioning with in-room climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Safety Deposit Box
- Furnished Balcony or Terrace
- Coffee/tea maker Telephone
- DVD Player
- Flat Screen TV
- Free Internet access
- Premium TV Channels
- Walk in Closet
- Wet Bar
- Maximum Occupancy 4; up to 3 adults
- 1 King Bed
- Living area with a Murphy bed
- 2 Bathrooms
- Whirlpool bath tub
- Washer and Dryer
- Maximum Occupancy 4
Resort Location Map
Villa La Estancia Riviera NayaritRiviera Nayarit,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Paseo Cocoteros 750 Sur Condominio Maestro Flamingos, Nuevo Vallarta 63732 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.