Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
OverviewVilla La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa is a new luxury destination in Riviera Nayarit. The Hacienda-style resort delivers deluxe services in a secluded setting. Tastefully furnished rooms range from deluxe superior rooms to penthouse suites, all with private balcony or terrace. Enjoy the spectacular massages of the European-style Tatewari Spa, and savour a multitude of delicious dining options.
We booked this trip for our anniversary. We are so glad we did, it was amazing. The Estancia made us feel very special and taken care of. The entire staff is amazing and have amazing attention to detail. The room was very clean and well kept, the pool was amazing, the facilities were top notch. The food was truly amazing the entire week we stayed there. Nothing at all bad to say. Raul and Jennifer in the front lobby were very pleanant and helpful. Alan at the pool bar was amazing, the best ever! So friendly and personable, giving us special attention. Oscar, the pool concierge, was awesome. He knew and remembered us, was very funny and personable, gave us great local advice, and always set us up very well at the pool or beach. He was great, and definitely went the extra mile for service. We experienced the spa for massages, which was a very relaxing and wonderful experience from start to finish. We enjoyed the included activities included, especially the Mexican independence day celebration, that was truly great! We rented the included boogie boards at the beach, which qas a lot of fun. Maby at the front lobby concierge set us up with a few really fun local excursions. Overall, this was an amazing trip, we are so glad we came here!
This is a nice condo property along with its sister property next door at the very Northern point of Nuevo Vallarta. We stayed in a two bedroom suite, however the second bedroom is standalone and you have to cross either the external entryway or balcony to access the living/dinning area of the other bedroom unit. Wifi is only accessible in pool area and main lobby... or if you are on balcony. Nice pools and you are literally right on the beach! Now the cons... Service was notably absent! Maid service 2 out of seven days? Requests to repair broken microwave ignored repeatedly for 3 days. No laundry detergent, or dish washing soap in unit! Other guests we talked to had similar issues so does not appear to be isolated.
This property has everything you would want in a beach resort, long beautiful beaches, superb sunsets, lovely rooms, staff that genuinely want to help you enjoy your time in their resort, and chefs that prepare food to die for. It may be a few bucks more than some hotels, but will leave you with memories that you'll never forget.
My family and i were so happy in the hotel because they were very good with us they were very respectfull they were always smiling asking if we needed help. Im not even joking the best hotel in nuevo VALLARTA.
my experience was wonderful since i arrived, i was gretting by a wonderful staff since i open the door of the taxi and i had the bell men raul welcoming to la Estancia as i enter the lobby this wonderful young lady name jennifer greatt me and made me feel at home. the primesses are beautiful and everything is green and beautiful.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3 meals daily (breakfast, lunch, dinner) at hotel restaurants including wellness menus and restaurants at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos (surcharges apply on Kobe Beef only)
- Unlimited cocktails and specialty beverages by the glass from a variety of domestic and international premium brands at resort and bars and restaurants
- Theme dinners at nearby Villa Del Palmar Flamingos
- Wellness menu at the restaurants
- 24-hour room service
- Unlimited use of the Tatewari Hydrotherapy Circuit (sauna, steam room, spa tub)
- One complimentary spa treatment per stay; choice of Passion Fruit Cell Remover (30 minutes), Mango and Pineapple Sherbet Exfoliating Treatment (30 minutes), or Tired Legs Rejuvenating Massage (30 minutes)
- Personalized check-in
- Hand purifying ritual at check-in
- L'Occitane bath amenities, bathrobes, slippers, safety deposit box, and hand- made beach bag and pillow menu
- Free Internet access and wireless Internet access in public areas
- Setting of jetted tub bubble bath (once per stay)
- Aromatherapy experience
- 15- percent discount on groceries and souvenir purchases at Palmita Market, Tatewari Spa Services
- All resort fitness (with private instructor) and recreational facilities
- All resort activities and entertainments (at nearby sister property)
- Non-motorized equipment and/or water sports, aqua aerobics, and volleyball
- 245 Rooms
- Spa (fee)
- 2 Restaurants
- 2 Bars
- Internet access
- Kids Club
- Convention Centre
- Medical Service (fee)
- Laundry & dry cleaning services (fee)
- Water sports (fee) (nearby)
- Fitness centre
- Steam room
- 2 Queen beds
- Air-conditioning with in-room climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Safety Deposit Box
- Furnished Balcony or Terrace
- Coffee/tea maker Telephone
- DVD Player
- Flat Screen TV
- Free Internet access
- Premium TV Channels
- Walk in Closet
- Wet Bar
- Maximum Occupancy 4; up to 3 adults
- 1 King Bed
- Living area with a Murphy bed
- 2 Bathrooms
- Whirlpool bath tub
- Washer and Dryer
- Maximum Occupancy 4
Resort Location Map
Villa La Estancia Riviera NayaritRiviera Nayarit,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Paseo Cocoteros 750 Sur Condominio Maestro Flamingos, Nuevo Vallarta 63732 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.