Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
OverviewVilla La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa is a new luxury destination in Riviera Nayarit. The Hacienda-style resort delivers deluxe services in a secluded setting. Tastefully furnished rooms range from deluxe superior rooms to penthouse suites, all with private balcony or terrace. Enjoy the spectacular massages of the European-style Tatewari Spa, and savour a multitude of delicious dining options.
We visited VLE in early November, we have been there multiple times. We love it so much we have made our return plans for February. The PEOPLE here make the difference. From the moment we pull up and Raul greets us we immediately relax and shift into vacation mode. Laura Gonzalez helps us with getting the room we love and it is always wonderfully clean by the housekeeping staff. The food is marvelous and the staff is amazing and so kind. Fina, Fernando, Ernesto, Roger, Marlen, Gabriel, Bernardo, Eduardo, Enzo, Miguel, and Christian take such good care of us. I hope I haven't forgotten anyone, I am sorry if I have. They are all amazing.Oscar and Esbai at the pool and beach always have our chairs ready every day and take excellent care of us, along with Luis who takes care of our lunches and drinks. We enjoy total relaxation every time we visit because the staff takes such good care of us. But more than that - the staff have become our friends. I really look forward to seeing them each time we visit and catching up with them.This visit we happened to be celebrating a "big" birthday and our 35th anniversary. One late afternoon Oscar came and got us for a special celebration. Oscar, along with other wonderful staff members and Fidel Castro had the most wonderful "Birthdaysary" celebration for us near the beach, complete with champagne, flowers and candies! That night at dinner we were treated to a beautiful desert to help us celebrate. It really made our day extra special. If you are looking for a relaxing vacation with amazing people - this is the spot for you. We are to the point in our busy lives that it is hard to totally turn off and relax - we CAN and DO do that at VLE. That is why we return year after year to our second "home". Thank you to your amazing staff - we truly love you all!
Great place to stay. Beautiful beach. Great food and the staff service was A++Thank you Fani for the breakfast service!!We loved the pool & running the beach Our room maid provided us a very comfortable stayCan't wait to return!,,
Awesome stay! EVERYBODY was so nice and helpful. Thank you Raul for being there when we needed help with Questions, taxi's, and everything else. The room was great. The swim up bar in the pool was awesome. The food at the pool was great. The store was awesome. The Spanish bread was out of this world! Ate breakfast there every morning. The sunsets from the hot tubs were amazing!
This place has wonderful employees that make the experience top notch. They make us feel like family and you can't wait to return to see them all! Love you, Eduardo, Aura, Javier, Francisco, Juan, Alejandra, Angela and Carla. The pool bar staff, Miguel the waiter. The reception desk lady... so many more! Thanks jnyoi for a memorable vacation that leaves us the desire to return again and again.
Service is wonderful...thanks to Fani , Eduardo and Oscar for making our trip fabulousThis has been our sixth stay at the hotel and we will return. The rooms are lovely the beach is great and we always appreciate the welcoming atmosphere
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3 meals daily (breakfast, lunch, dinner) at hotel restaurants including wellness menus and restaurants at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos (surcharges apply on Kobe Beef only)
- Unlimited cocktails and specialty beverages by the glass from a variety of domestic and international premium brands at resort and bars and restaurants
- Theme dinners at nearby Villa Del Palmar Flamingos
- Wellness menu at the restaurants
- 24-hour room service
- Unlimited use of the Tatewari Hydrotherapy Circuit (sauna, steam room, spa tub)
- One complimentary spa treatment per stay; choice of Passion Fruit Cell Remover (30 minutes), Mango and Pineapple Sherbet Exfoliating Treatment (30 minutes), or Tired Legs Rejuvenating Massage (30 minutes)
- Personalized check-in
- Hand purifying ritual at check-in
- L'Occitane bath amenities, bathrobes, slippers, safety deposit box, and hand- made beach bag and pillow menu
- Free Internet access and wireless Internet access in public areas
- Setting of jetted tub bubble bath (once per stay)
- Aromatherapy experience
- 15- percent discount on groceries and souvenir purchases at Palmita Market, Tatewari Spa Services
- All resort fitness (with private instructor) and recreational facilities
- All resort activities and entertainments (at nearby sister property)
- Non-motorized equipment and/or water sports, aqua aerobics, and volleyball
- 245 Rooms
- Spa (fee)
- 2 Restaurants
- 2 Bars
- Internet access
- Kids Club
- Convention Centre
- Medical Service (fee)
- Laundry & dry cleaning services (fee)
- Water sports (fee) (nearby)
- Fitness centre
- Steam room
- 2 Queen beds
- Air-conditioning with in-room climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Safety Deposit Box
- Furnished Balcony or Terrace
- Coffee/tea maker Telephone
- DVD Player
- Flat Screen TV
- Free Internet access
- Premium TV Channels
- Walk in Closet
- Wet Bar
- Maximum Occupancy 4; up to 3 adults
- 1 King Bed
- Living area with a Murphy bed
- 2 Bathrooms
- Whirlpool bath tub
- Washer and Dryer
- Maximum Occupancy 4
Resort Location Map
Villa La Estancia Riviera NayaritRiviera Nayarit,Mexico
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Paseo Cocoteros 750 Sur Condominio Maestro Flamingos, Nuevo Vallarta 63732 Mexico
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.