Cap Maison Resort & Spa
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
My sister and I stayed here in July (a week before Mick Jagger:-) and enjoyed a week of peaceful quiet, beautiful views and wonderfully friendly staff. Nothing was ever any trouble ("no problem") and any request was fulfilled promptly. The resort property is absolutely beautiful and the views of the Caribbean Sea and sunsets that are what dreams are made of. Yes, there are mosquitos (hello--tropical island!) and a/c just in bedrooms but we truly enjoyed our stay. We were upgraded from a two bedroom pool suite to a two bedroom rooftop suite where we spent a lot of time. Loved the beach at the Naked Fisherman where they put rafts and towels on the chairs for you; lovely little beach. We went on the resort boat with 4 other people one day and had a fantastic trip to Soufriere with a stop for snorkeling on the way back. Breakfast at the Cliff a real treat every morning. Tasting dinner at the Cliff and Naked Fisherman BBQ both were awesome and great way to try new dishes and wines.Special thank you to Ethan, Linus, Keegan and Davidson the kitty for making us feel extra special. Now if you want some additional details/notes:If you dont like spiral staircases without handrails, you would not like the rooftop pool. Before you go to the Naked Fisherman beach or restaurant you want to make sure they are open before going down the 92 stairs. (St Lucia is the island of stairs:-) Also, we did not have beach bar service at the beach, but the restaurant is right there so you could just go up. Still would have been nice to have beach service or even cold water delivery. Very easy to drive from the resort to Rodney Bay area and Pigeon Island.
If you have a love for animals be prepared for the amount of strays on the island. Cap Maison however has a mascot Davidson the cat who stole my heart. Every staff member was friendly and always had a smile. The Naked Fisherman has delicious food but don't drink to much, there are 94 steps to get back up to the hotel.
We had 6 days booked at Cap Maison, I must say the staff are all very polite and helpful and will always make an effort to get to know you. We booked a one bedroom suite with a pool and were upgraded to one of the best suites with a roof top pool with views across the Caribbean Sea. There's nice secluded beach which is down 92 steps! The food was nice but the main restaurant had a dress code which we don't appreciate as we are on holiday and want to relax and not wear collared tops! It's too hot anyway. The food is a little too played around with and very limited if your a veggie or don't like sea food. However the naked fisherman (beach bar) excellent food all day long but is only open for dinner thurs-sun. You may also be lucky enough to make a friend in Davidson (estate cat) who somehow sneaked into our apartment during the night and greeted us everyone morning! I would highly recommended cap Maison.
Helpful and friendly staff who couldn't do enough for us. Especially for my wife who was celebrating a significant birthday!! Food was excellent and the hotel has an extensive wine cellar. Wonderful views from the restaurant. We enjoyed the relaxed "Naked Fissherman" restaurant on the beech which provided less formal meals. Rooms were excellent, although we didn't spend much time in them. In summary an excellent holiday.
We chose to spend our 25th anniversary at Cap Maison last year as a special treat, and had a fabulous experience. The villa (#25) was beautiful and spacious, with it's own private pool. The food at the Cliff and The Naked Fisherman was gourmet-elegantly prepared and delicious. The beach is private and beautiful. The experience of having dinner "on the rock" was so special! We enjoyed every minute.... and now we are back. So happy to be celebrating our 26th at Cap Maison!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Welcome Spa Treatment: all adults are offered a 30 minute welcome massage at the hotel's Spa Maison
- Fitness room
- Water sports including fun boats, Catamaran Dart 16, Windsurfing and kayaks
- Free WiFi
- Champagne on arrival
- Welcome gift
- Live Music
- Weekly Managers Cocktail Party
- Concessionary green fees at the golf club
- Non motorized water sports, Reservations required/restrictions apply/subject to availability
- Club Lounge
- Complimentary Beach Shuttle to Pigeon Island
- Full breakfast, lunch and dinner at the award winning Cliff at Cap restaurant* from the daily changing fresh Simply Maison menu (certain fine dining items may include small supplement);
- House wines & spirits by the glass, local rums, beers, soft drinks
- 49 rooms
- 1 restaurant
- 2 bars
- Spa (fee)
- Gift Shop
- Currency Exchange
- Concierge service
- Laundry Service
- Meeting facilities
- Wireless internet
- 2 Twin beds or 1 Double Bed
- No infants or Children are permitted in this room
- Located in the tropical gardens
- Balcony or Terrace
- Air conditioned
- Ceiling fan
- En suite bathroom with walk in shower
- Hair dryer and luxury bathroom amenities
- Turn down service on evenings
- Bose CD/iPod/iPhone docking station
- DVD Player
- Satellite television
- In room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Tea/coffee maker
- Daily stocked mini bar
- Small private verandah/outdoor area
- Maximum Occupancy: 2 persons
- Ocean view from a private verandah
- Generous bathroom
- Small sitting and dining area
- Some include an outdoor shower
- King size bed
- Private verandah/outdoor area
- No infants or children are permitted
- Maximum occupancy: 2 persons
Resort Location Map
Cap Maison Resort & SpaSaint Lucia,Saint Lucia
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Smugglers Cove Dr, Cap Estate St. Lucia
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.