Cap Maison Resort & Spa
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
Where do we even start? Upon arrival we were greeted with a huge smile by the front desk and two cold glasses of champagne. We were early so we were escorted to an amazing lunch at The Cliff. We were blown away by not only the lunch but also the service. After lunch we were escorted to our room which was upgraded and waiting for us was a cold bottle of champagne. Our room was lovely and comfortable. Highlights of the week at Cap Maison:FOOD: WOW! We did not eat a bad meal. We chose the all-inclusive option (highly recommended) which included breakfast, lunch and dinner with unlimited drinks from a great drink list. We had breakfast delivered to our room every morning at no additional cost. Lunch we rotated from the Naked Fisherman (at the beach), and lunch poolside. Dinner's we mostly ate at The Cliff. We never got bored of the food as part of the menu rotated every day. Dinner on the rock-A MUST DO for couples. SERVICE: we did not meet a single worker who was unfriendly. They truly want their guests to have an amazing time. I can't count how many times we heard "no problem". The staff learned to know your name and appeared actually happy working at the resort.We never got bored at this resort. Even though we traveled during peak time, we were generally the only two at the pool. The beach had kayaks, snorkel gear, and paddle boards that you could take out as the ocean permitted. No complaints about this place! Cannot wait to go back- book a rooftop villa with a pool if you can splurge, we plan to next time we return!
The place was as billed by our travel agent. The rooms were clean and super nice. The grounds were immaculate. The pool and beach were awesome! The food was incredible! The topper on this place is the staff. They get that you are paying a premium for a top notch resort and they treat you as such! They took cook care of anything we asked! You definitely paid extra for the food, but our meals were nothing less than spectacular!
A lovely hotel in the most wonderful setting. Friendly team greeted us and we went to the restaurant and sat overlooking the sea for a drink and coffee. Stunning setting. Lovely drinks and will return for dinner one night. Next door is smugglers cove, a public beach, used by the hotel also with a lovely bar and restaurant. There are steps leading down next to the hotel
This hotel has a lovely location with views of Pigeon Island and Martinique.The food is excellent and staff are lovely.The rooms are excellent.We had a problem with noise from lorries on the adjacent road which was corrected quickly and efficiently by a room change. This was a sign of true customer care.An extremely relaxing place with a lovely small beach and beach restaurant/bar and great pools etc.
We booked two nights at Cap Maison, and four nights at another resort on the island. To be honest, we were looking forward to our other stay more than Cap Maison. We left the island wishing that we had stayed longer at Cap Maison. We were completely spoiled - we booked a garden view room and received an upgrade to ocean view with a beautiful view of the water and pool (room 8). The rooms were spacious, tranquil, and perfect. The staff was extremely friendly. Food was delicious. The only downside was the mosquitos (disclaimer- my husband did not get bit once, but I got a significant number of bites). While there is bug spray and bite relief in the room, the spray does not contain deet, so it is imperative that you bring your own if you are prone to bites.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Welcome Spa Treatment: all adults are offered a 30 minute welcome massage at the hotel's Spa Maison
- Fitness room
- Water sports including fun boats, Catamaran Dart 16, Windsurfing and kayaks
- Free WiFi
- Champagne on arrival
- Welcome gift
- Live Music
- Weekly Managers Cocktail Party
- Concessionary green fees at the golf club
- Non motorized water sports, Reservations required/restrictions apply/subject to availability
- Club Lounge
- Complimentary Beach Shuttle to Pigeon Island
- Full breakfast, lunch and dinner at the award winning Cliff at Cap restaurant* from the daily changing fresh Simply Maison menu (certain fine dining items may include small supplement);
- House wines & spirits by the glass, local rums, beers, soft drinks
- 49 rooms
- 1 restaurant
- 2 bars
- Spa (fee)
- Gift Shop
- Currency Exchange
- Concierge service
- Laundry Service
- Meeting facilities
- Wireless internet
- 2 Twin beds or 1 Double Bed
- No infants or Children are permitted in this room
- Located in the tropical gardens
- Balcony or Terrace
- Air conditioned
- Ceiling fan
- En suite bathroom with walk in shower
- Hair dryer and luxury bathroom amenities
- Turn down service on evenings
- Bose CD/iPod/iPhone docking station
- DVD Player
- Satellite television
- In room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Tea/coffee maker
- Daily stocked mini bar
- Small private verandah/outdoor area
- Maximum Occupancy: 2 persons
- Ocean view from a private verandah
- Generous bathroom
- Small sitting and dining area
- Some include an outdoor shower
- King size bed
- Private verandah/outdoor area
- No infants or children are permitted
- Maximum occupancy: 2 persons
Resort Location Map
Cap Maison Resort & SpaSaint Lucia,Saint Lucia
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Smugglers Cove Dr, Cap Estate St. Lucia
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.