Cap Maison Resort & Spa
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
We had a really brilliant time here. It was late November/beginning of December so it was quite quiet. Room: We had a lovely room, just off the main walkway, with a brilliant bathroom which I loved! Facilities: We didn’t have a private pool like some of the rooms but the main pool was so quiet that it felt like our private pool at times. Really great pool area and staff looked after us there with water and cocktails.Food and drink: we were very well looked after always. The food was generally very good and I was impressed with the quality and originally. There were some fantastic wines (some amazing californian chardonnay) on offer and the Cap Maison Rum Punch will never be forgotten. It is my boyfriends favourite cocktail of all time. The beach bar/restaurant was also great. This hotel is beautiful and the views are stunning from all angles and places. Beach: There are a lot of steps down to the beach but this didn’t bother us at all. The beach itself is beautifully private and low-key. With the beach bar it feels wonderfully carribean. Very helpful waterspouts people, although weren’t always around as it was very quiet.
The Cap Maison was more than I expected and believe me, I had set the bar very high. First it is not one of those huge sprawling party resorts, no offense Sandals, The service, food and landscaping was tremendous with a very personal feel.Situated on a cliff on the northern end of the island, it provided the most extraordinary sunset view I had ever experienced. The relatively small number of guests provided a lot of privacy and staff attention. Their private beach, although about 90 steps down, was beautiful and included a nice but casual restaurant and lounge, the Naked Fisherman. Do not let the looks deceive you, the food was prepared fresh and tasted wonderful.
This small resort is gorgeous and romantic. Restaurant staff is doing a fine job and our room/suite was outstanding. The verandah on the roof was very enjoyable and the view spectacular! The little beach is vey nice and the bar/restaurant located there is also doing a nice job. Great vacation!
A wonderful hotel. Small, romantic. With excellent cuisine and the most wonderful attentive staff. This hotel is luxurious without being pretentious. Will certainly return to this great place and island of St. Lucia.
Absolutely beautiful place. Excellent and friendly service, large and pretty suites, beautiful surroundings, great food and drink, all good! I think the breakfasts were the best thing :-). I wish the food and drink were a little cheaper though, felt a bit much.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Welcome Spa Treatment: all adults are offered a 30 minute welcome massage at the hotel's Spa Maison
- Fitness room
- Water sports including fun boats, Catamaran Dart 16, Windsurfing and kayaks
- Free WiFi
- Champagne on arrival
- Welcome gift
- Live Music
- Weekly Managers Cocktail Party
- Concessionary green fees at the golf club
- Non motorized water sports, Reservations required/restrictions apply/subject to availability
- Club Lounge
- Complimentary Beach Shuttle to Pigeon Island
- Full breakfast, lunch and dinner at the award winning Cliff at Cap restaurant* from the daily changing fresh Simply Maison menu (certain fine dining items may include small supplement);
- House wines & spirits by the glass, local rums, beers, soft drinks
- 49 rooms
- 1 restaurant
- 2 bars
- Spa (fee)
- Gift Shop
- Currency Exchange
- Concierge service
- Laundry Service
- Meeting facilities
- Wireless internet
- 2 Twin beds or 1 Double Bed
- No infants or Children are permitted in this room
- Located in the tropical gardens
- Balcony or Terrace
- Air conditioned
- Ceiling fan
- En suite bathroom with walk in shower
- Hair dryer and luxury bathroom amenities
- Turn down service on evenings
- Bose CD/iPod/iPhone docking station
- DVD Player
- Satellite television
- In room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Tea/coffee maker
- Daily stocked mini bar
- Small private verandah/outdoor area
- Maximum Occupancy: 2 persons
- Ocean view from a private verandah
- Generous bathroom
- Small sitting and dining area
- Some include an outdoor shower
- King size bed
- Private verandah/outdoor area
- No infants or children are permitted
- Maximum occupancy: 2 persons
Resort Location Map
Cap Maison Resort & SpaSaint Lucia,Saint Lucia
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Smugglers Cove Dr, Cap Estate St. Lucia
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.