- 32 Rooms
- Infinity pool
- Common Area Wireless Access
- Gift Shop
- Barber/Hair Stylist
- Currency Exchange
- Car rental service
- Complimentary coffee
- Laundry Service
- Business center
Petite Piton Suite with Plunge Pool:
- An open wall in each suite transports you directly into the midst of our surrounding hillside paradise, while offering complete privacy and safety
- Suited for two guests, Petit Piton Suites feature a spacious open-air bedroom with a four-poster queen bed
- en-suite bath
- comfortable seating area with Piton and Caribbean Sea views
- Plunge pool
- Mini bar with coffee & tea facilities
- Bathrobes robes for use
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Ladera's Necessary Kit - equipped with binoculars, eye masks, slippers and a star chart for night sky enjoyment
- Dream Pillow Service- Pillow Menu Service which you can pre-select online www.ladera.com
- Maximum occupancy of 2
More room classes available.
All Inclusive Features
What's included - Continental Plan:
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- continental breakfast
- afternoon tea
- twice daily maid service
- full use of resort facilities
- complimentary scheduled beach shuttle
- infinity edge pool, concierge
- fitness room
- High speed wireless internet access throughout the resort
- Gourmet restaurant and bar lounge serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with different live entertainment daily
Optional All Inclusive Plan:
- Includes all of the above
- PLUS 3 meals per day (including continental breakfast)
- All drinks by the glass (all alcoholic beverages are house brand)
- Bottled wines and Champagne are NOT included.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Note: Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that information on this page is current, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice.
Ladera usually closes the month of September. Exact dates to be advised.
Dress Code: Breakfast and Lunch - Swimwear with a wrap for women, and shorts and T-shirts for men. Footwear is required. Dinner - Ladies are asked to wear casually elegant attire and gentlemen are requested to wear long pants and collared shirts. Jackets are not required. No shorts, tank tops, or beach footwear in the evening. Dietary Requirements If you have any specific allergies or dietary requirements, please inform our staff and they will do their best to meet your needs.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.