- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
Absolutely everything about Ladera is worth every penny spent there. We did not do all inclusive because we spent most of the days out doing activities and every night we dined at a different restaurant. Orlando's in town is fabulous. Boucan located at the Hotel Chocolate is magnificent. The staff is very courteous and ready and able to help you plan your day activities. Can't wait to go back!!!
My husband was in charge of planning the honeymoon and chose to do the Peak to Beach package. Ladera was our first stop. We were amazed! I fell in love with the welcome drink made with ginger, lemon grass and pineapple. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The room was beyond our expectations with the view of the Pitons. Enjoyed the private pool. Went to sleep listening to the tree frogs and an occasional rain. The food was excellent! The presentation of each meal was fabulous. I fell in love with the sweet potatoes on this island. Very different from the states. The chocolate mousse was outstanding not only in taste, but the presentation in the cocoa pod! Since this was an open air room, the bugs weren't too bag. Bug spray is available in the room, but recommend bringing a cream based bug spray. This was a tip from a staffer at the second resort, on our last day.
My husband and I travelled to St. Lucia for our honeymoon. We stayed one week at landera resort, we had a private plunge pool in the room it was very small but good enough for an afternoon refreshment! The hotel was located just outside of the city about 15 minute drive. However, the airport drive was a good hour and half drive. The time we went to st. Lucia was consider quite time so less tourists. (We loved that) from the resort you can smell the sulphur from the room. The room was all open no doors, it made the experience much more romantic to connect with nature. The nights got cold so negative fed back for no ac really didn't matter also requested a fan and it was perfect. It did however warm up in the day time got very hot. There was wifi connection so you could go on ur phone, no tv but honestly there was no time for tv. The staff was so kind with making sure we had enough bottle water the whole stay. The chief even cooked special food for us bc of our dietary restrictions. It was grand stay with so much to see on the island.
We spent our Honeymoon at Ladera in a Hilltop Dream Suite,and it was amazing. We look forward to coming back one day. The room was gorgeous, the grounds were gorgeous, Dasheen was amazing, and we couldn't have had a more amazing time. The staff all knew our names, and we really felt welcome.
So, on our honeymoon, my husband and I enjoyed a meal at the restaurant here and the second we set our eyes on the resort I knew we had made a mistake NOT choosing it. Seriously, this place was incredible. It was luxurious, the food was wonderful, and the view is TO DIE FOR.We will be returning AND staying here. No doubt.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- continental breakfast
- afternoon tea
- twice daily maid service
- full use of resort facilities
- complimentary scheduled beach shuttle
- infinity edge pool, concierge
- fitness room
- High speed wireless internet access throughout the resort
- Gourmet restaurant and bar lounge serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with different live entertainment daily
- Includes all of the above
- PLUS 3 meals per day (including continental breakfast)
- All drinks by the glass (all alcoholic beverages are house brand)
- Bottled wines and Champagne are NOT included.
- 32 Rooms
- Infinity pool
- Common Area Wireless Access
- Gift Shop
- Barber/Hair Stylist
- Currency Exchange
- Car rental service
- Complimentary coffee
- Laundry Service
- Business center
- An open wall in each suite transports you directly into the midst of our surrounding hillside paradise, while offering complete privacy and safety
- Suited for two guests, Petit Piton Suites feature a spacious open-air bedroom with a four-poster queen bed
- en-suite bath
- comfortable seating area with Piton and Caribbean Sea views
- Plunge pool
- Mini bar with coffee & tea facilities
- Bathrobes robes for use
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Ladera's Necessary Kit - equipped with binoculars, eye masks, slippers and a star chart for night sky enjoyment
- Dream Pillow Service- Pillow Menu Service which you can pre-select online www.ladera.com
- Maximum occupancy of 2
More room classes available.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Ladera ResortSaint Lucia,Saint Lucia
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Rabot Estate, Soufriere St. Lucia
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.