The Landings St Lucia
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
We just arrived home from a wonderful 6 night stay at The Landings in St. Lucia. This was exactly the place I had in mind when planning a winter get away. Wonderful facility filled with an elegant, happy staff. I was sad to leave it and look forward to returning as soon as is reasonably possible.
Wonderful hotel loved the beach bar and the Conch Fritters the staff are very lovely. Security at the main gates and the beach is very peaceful. I will definitely visit here again and again, perfect hotel!
Nicely appointed rooms. Some of the best I've stayed in. We overlooked a shipping container and felt part of the construction process across the marina. They may have warned us about that part. Also, some of the items in the room didn't work (one fan and ice maker). Called three times on the ice maker over two days. They finally just sent us ice which was fine. Staff are very good and do want to help/assist. Great views from the beach restaurant.
Upon arrival, we were immediately welcomed and pampered after our travels. The lobby was georgeous and the villa suites beautifully appointed. The restaurants served great, fresh food. We enjoyef Chef George and his team at the Calliloo beach bar and restaurant. The beach is pristine, the scenery beautiful, and the staff always caring, friendly and accommodating. We will definitely return here.....everything about our stay here was just wonderful!
Spectacular resort highly recommend this. Food was only average at the beach club but the Palms Restaurant was great. The staff was amazing. We stayed in a beachfront condo with an amazing ocean view that was very well appointed. It was everything you need to enjoy your time here.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Kayak, sailboat, and snorkel equipment rental
- Shuttle transfer to Rodney Bay Village (reservation required)
- Afternoon pool side chair massages (hours vary)
- Managers evening cocktail reception (once weekly)
- In room internet
- In room daily coffee, bottled water and tea supply
- Local phone calls
- Incoming faxes
- Use of business services including copies and computer usage
- Usage of the RockResorts Fitness Gallery
- The Landings Kids Club (4 years plus) (hours vary)
- Inclusions are subject to change.
- Lunch, dinner and alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages. (Premium beverages and bottled wine are not included)
- Some items are subject to an additional surcharge - See menus on property
- Children ages 0 to 5 stay and eat free
- 231 Rooms
- 3 Pools
- Fitness Centre
- Outdoor whirlpool
- 7,000-square-foot RockResorts Spa
- 24 hour concierge service
- Water taxi/shuttle throughout the Saint Lucia resort
- Private harbor
- Two lighted tennis courts
- 800-foot beachfront offering lounge chairs and umbrellas
- The Landings Kid's Club providing arts, crafts, and outdoor activities
- The Landings Personal Pantry grocery stocking service
- Water sports and beach concessions
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Gift Shop
- Concierge service
- St. Lucia Golf Resort & Country Club nearby
- A full kitchen
- Spacious living and dining room
- Private terrace
- Panel screen TV
- Miele appliances
- High speed internet access
- Five fixture bath with spa shower
- 700 thread count Egyptian cotton linens
- Exotic wood furnishings
- Italian tile finishes
- Maximum Occupancy: 3 persons
Resort Location Map
The Landings St LuciaSaint Lucia,Saint Lucia
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Pigeon Island Causeway Rodney Bay, Gros Islet CP5984 St. Lucia
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.