The Landings St Lucia
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
My family and I visited the landings December 2017, and we couldn't recommend it more. There was 13 of us in total and the staff couldn't have done more for us. we LOVED all the staff at Callaloo (Elija,Chef George,Big Joe, Monique, Brenda and everyone else!). A beautiful place with lovely, happy and friendly staff!
My husband and I just came back from a weeks stay at the landings. We travel extensively in the Caribbean. This hotel is one of our top 5 resorts. Why? Beautiful location, great people who smiled every day while serving you, best beach on the island, great weather without being too, water sports, great breakfast options and much more! Attention to detail was fabulous! Every night there was turn down service with water left by your bed. The grocery stores are definitely a step up from other islands and can help with cost. Each day water was available on the beach, cold towels and frozen fruit was passed out. Don't miss the fruit boat that comes every day. He has the best veggies also!! There is a shuttle that goes into Rodney bay every day. The only thing to note is that it appears to be for an hour only. Good for grocery shopping.... There appears to be only one 110 outlet in the bathroom which was fine for us. Take the water shuttle from the hotel to pigeon island and walk back by the beach. There are a few stores to shop on the way back. Just a few recommendations for dinner - Jacques, naked fisherman and buzz seafood(entertainment). All had excellent food and service! Just a 10 minute taxi ride for each. Our taxi driver for the week was owin from off the beaten path. He felt like family when we left. If you have any questions, let me know ! I highly recommend this hotel!
My Wife and I along with our two children and (hopefully) future son-in-law stayed in a 3 bedroom Beachfront Villa, WOW! Words cant describe the beautiful villa and the views were amazing! Sunsets every night and listening the waves on the beach were so soothing! Our two Butlers, Peronilla & Antonicious made us feel like family! They went over and beyond our expectations and would highly recommend you ask for them if you have Butler service, they will truly be missed and cant wait until we return to see them!! Everyone at the Landings was truly friendly and kind. One call from the personal phone we are given to the Butlers and consider it done! No matter how small or large of a request! I can go on forever but simply put "Perfection on the water"
This is are really nice property. Great beach. Fab service, everyone person was wonderful and very, very helpful. The beach is great and the service at the beach is amazing. The only drawback is that the condo we were in had some issues. -- not all the ceiling fans worked well, and lots of nicks along the walls -- needs some new paint.
Accommodations were terrific and luxurious! Our Dedicated ButlersPeronilla & Antonicious were tremendous! We had a blast! We loved the resort and St. Lucia. The excursions were wonderful and our butlers helped with reservations and our New Years Eve plans too.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Kayak, sailboat, and snorkel equipment rental
- Shuttle transfer to Rodney Bay Village (reservation required)
- Afternoon pool side chair massages (hours vary)
- Managers evening cocktail reception (once weekly)
- In room internet
- In room daily coffee, bottled water and tea supply
- Local phone calls
- Incoming faxes
- Use of business services including copies and computer usage
- Usage of the RockResorts Fitness Gallery
- The Landings Kids Club (4 years plus) (hours vary)
- Inclusions are subject to change.
- Lunch, dinner and alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages. (Premium beverages and bottled wine are not included)
- Some items are subject to an additional surcharge - See menus on property
- Children ages 0 to 5 stay and eat free
- 231 Rooms
- 3 Pools
- Fitness Centre
- Outdoor whirlpool
- 7,000-square-foot RockResorts Spa
- 24 hour concierge service
- Water taxi/shuttle throughout the Saint Lucia resort
- Private harbor
- Two lighted tennis courts
- 800-foot beachfront offering lounge chairs and umbrellas
- The Landings Kid's Club providing arts, crafts, and outdoor activities
- The Landings Personal Pantry grocery stocking service
- Water sports and beach concessions
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Gift Shop
- Concierge service
- St. Lucia Golf Resort & Country Club nearby
- A full kitchen
- Spacious living and dining room
- Private terrace
- Panel screen TV
- Miele appliances
- High speed internet access
- Five fixture bath with spa shower
- 700 thread count Egyptian cotton linens
- Exotic wood furnishings
- Italian tile finishes
- Maximum Occupancy: 3 persons
Resort Location Map
The Landings St LuciaSaint Lucia,Saint Lucia
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Pigeon Island Causeway Rodney Bay, Gros Islet CP5984 St. Lucia
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.