Palm Court Hotel
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
This is a gem of a spot located in Orient Bay. It is a small hotel with beautiful grounds. Our room (#14) was on the first floor and had a private terrace overlooking the pool. The room was huge and well equipped with fridge, microwave and stove top. The staff couldn't have been nicer. Anne provided clear instructions for check in since our flight arrived late after the office had closed. Easy walk to beach, shops and restaurants. I would LOVE to stay at the Palm Court again!
We stayed there for 10 nights in late April. Found the rooms to be very clean and nice. The continental breakfast by the pool worked perfectly for us. Anne (the manager) and her staff were very friendly and helpful Great location. Close to the beach. The village is only a block away and has some incredible restaurants. Would definitely stay here again.
Hotel was responsive to the need to change from the lower floor to a higher floor. Great breakfast and pool was well maintained. Close to beach and dinner area. French side closes a bit early for our liking. Was far from the Dutch side, and expensive cab rides.
We had a great stay here. The accommodations were comfortable and classy. The plants everywhere and general ambience were dreamy and didn't feel at all "touristy". Breakfast was delicious and the server in the mornings was a sweetheart. If we're back on the island we'll definitely be staying here again.
Stayed at Palm Court for the final days of our holiday adventure exploring all around St Martin. Very impressed with rooms - stylish and exceptionally clean - such good value for money. Situated in a quiet area of greenery but just round the corner from a great beach and restaurants with a lively vibe. Couldn't fault the breakfast at Palm Court plentiful and tasty.Our only regret was that we didn't arrive until the last couple of days of our holiday, if we had booked to stay here at the beginning of our holiday we would have stayed for much longer. Highly recommend a stay as nothing will disappoint.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Full American buffet breakfast daily
- Beachfront lunch daily at choice of 5 restaurants: Bikini, Kakao, Coco, Kontiki, or Waikiki
- Theme buffet or a la carte dining nightly at 4 restaurants: gourmet dining at l'Astrolabe, poolside at Cafe Plantation, beachside at Bikini Beach restaurant, buffet at Atlantis casino(includes transportation)
- Mini-fridge stored with soft drinks, beer, wine and liquors
- Selected non-motorized water sports
- Discount booklet including $10 casino chips for the Atlantis Casino
- 26 suites in a 3-storey building
- Pool at St-Tropez next door
- Lounge chairs and beach umbrellas at Orient Beach
- Snorkeling equitment
- Boogie board
- Sea mats
- ceiling fan
- 1 king-size bed or 2 double beds
- bathroom with shower
- small living area
- radio alarm clock
- in room safe
- balcony or terrace with garden view
Resort Location Map
Palm Court HotelSaint Martin,Saint Martin
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Parc de la Baie Orientale Parc de la Baie Orientale, Orient Bay 97150 St. Maarten-St. Martin
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.