Palm Court Hotel
Talk to an expert who's been here!
Call 1 888 685 6888
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
Little hotel in a very quit and gated neighborhood. Clean and spacious rooms. Very friendly and welcoming team. Responded to our request to be moved to a higher floor immediately. Nice breakfast. All that one needs after evenings of great french meals in Grand Case. Walking distance from the amazing Orient Bay beach.
A perfect stay! While other reviews note that the wifi or beds are not great, neither of these were detractors! Wifi on computer was seamless and beds were quite comfortable.It is in a perfect orient bay location and the hotel has the most welcoming air. We spent 2 days in St Bart's in the middle of our trip but couldn't wait to get back to the convenience, cleanliness, and relaxed nature of palm court!
Our 2nd time at The Palm Court was sheer delight. The new manager, Anne had reserved for us the same room we had before. She had looked up our records and offered us the "Room We LoVed" for our 35 anniversary. She made the trip all the more special~~Phil & Suzi
This is a very quiet little hotel, with friendly people working the front desk. nicely decorated room, all amenities. they have agreements with 2 beach bars, for chairs and umbrellas. but be warned - Kakao wants $20 a day if you want any of the EMPTY front row chairs. Waikiki has front row available for free, but only on the far right or far left of their beach area, and if you want pads for your chairs, be ready to dish out $10 a day. Makes hotels guests feel like 2nd class!! Hotel management needs to do something about these agreements.
WE stayed here our first two days on St. Martin. Great room, breakfast, pool and staff. Only a short walk to an amazing beach and access to beach chairs. We could have stayed here longer. Easy access to market and restaurants.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Full American buffet breakfast daily
- Beachfront lunch daily at choice of 5 restaurants: Bikini, Kakao, Coco, Kontiki, or Waikiki
- Theme buffet or a la carte dining nightly at 4 restaurants: gourmet dining at l'Astrolabe, poolside at Cafe Plantation, beachside at Bikini Beach restaurant, buffet at Atlantis casino(includes transportation)
- Mini-fridge stored with soft drinks, beer, wine and liquors
- Selected non-motorized water sports
- Discount booklet including $10 casino chips for the Atlantis Casino
- 26 suites in a 3-storey building
- Pool at St-Tropez next door
- Lounge chairs and beach umbrellas at Orient Beach
- Snorkeling equitment
- Boogie board
- Sea mats
- ceiling fan
- 1 king-size bed or 2 double beds
- bathroom with shower
- small living area
- radio alarm clock
- in room safe
- balcony or terrace with garden view
Resort Location Map
Palm Court HotelSaint Martin,Saint Martin
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Parc de la Baie Orientale Parc de la Baie Orientale, Orient Bay 97150 St. Maarten-St. Martin
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.