Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
- What's Included
Stayed at this hotel for a convention and was disappointed in the responsiveness of the staff.No clock in room and after requesting one, was told only 50% of rooms had clocks.Other issues which I will leave out of this review.
I Stayed at Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas for a few days for a company meeting! Very relaxing time! The hotel does not have a casino which I like ! When i go to Vegas I get annoyed from all the klinging and noise and smoke in most of the casinos! At the Mandarin much more quiet and relaxed atmosphere . The rooms are very nice and comfortable! The pool is small but beautiful and also a serene and quiet! I give it a 5 star!!! Great place to stay in Vegas to relax!!!
I visited here with my husband for part of our honeymoon. The main reasons we chose here over other hotels on the strip were the pool area and the fact it is smoke and casino free. Having visited the strip before we knew a casino could be reached easily in any direction. Closest casino is probably the aria ( 10 minute walk) with the Cosmo, Planet Hollywood, New York and MGM 15-20mins in both directions. Although we visited the casinos it was so nice to come back after a night out to a peaceful and smoke free environment.We stayed in strip view suite 1501 and we had a great view of the north end of the strip. Our suite had a massive bathroom, bedroom and a good sized living area. Everything was spotless with plenty towels and amenities. Reception/concierge were only too happy to help with any requests. In fact every member of staff we met was friendly, accommodating and polite. We treated ourselves to a cabana one day which was just bliss. The cost was offset against our food and drink which is a good way of doing it. We ate breakfast and lunch in the cabana and the quality and quantity of the food was fantastic. A special shout out to one of the staff who served us in the cabana, Martha. Martha was super attentive and seemed to know exactly what we wanted and when. She was very friendly and chatty and gave us some recommendations for drinks and dinner that night. She really went above and beyond, a real credit to the company.We would love to stay at this hotel again, if the cost was right, we would be back in a minute.
Stylish and comfortable, the Mandarin was an ideal choice for Las Vegas. The Bar was fantastic. We had a room on the 23rd floor which gave us great night views of the sparkling city Located on the Strip it meant one near all the action.
Third time visiting the hotel and every bit as good as ever. Great staff, great restaurant options - breakfast around the pool just lovely. High spec gym, what looked like a wonderful spa though I didn't have time to use it this time.Still the best quality hotel Ive stayed in on the strip. Go enjoy Encore, Bellagio etc and then come back to peace & quiet or awesome cocktails at the top floor bar and sushi at Mozen. Yes please.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 392 guestrooms and suites
- Restaurants, including: Twist bu Pierre Gagnaire, Tea Lounge, Mozen Bistro
- Mandarin Bar on the 23rd floor with skyline backdrop
- Pool Cafe
- Two outdoor lap pools
- Two plunge pools
- 20 cabanas for poolside privacy, with luxury amenities
- State-of-the-art Fitness & Wellness Center, Kinesis Fitness System, Yoga & Pilates Studio
- 27,000 square foot, two-level Spa facility
- Business centre
- 12,000 square feet of meeting space
- Wireless internet access throughout the entire hotel (fee)
- Room Service (fee)
- Sky Bridge that connects to Crystals, a 500,000 square foot retail and entertainment district
- 2 double beds or 1 king-size bed
- 1 full bathroom
- Air conditioning
- DVD player and Stereo bar
- 42 inch LCD TV
- 15 inch TV in the bathroom
- iPod/Video docking system
- Wired and Wireless access
- Central control for drapery, lighting, temperature and entertainment
- Valet privacy closets
- 480 thread count luxury cotton sheets
- Located between the 4th and 6th floors
- Maximum occupancy of 4
Resort Location Map
Mandarin Oriental Las VegasLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3752 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89158-4382
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.