Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
- What's Included
Once again the Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas exceeded our high expectations. This time the concierge gave us amazing restaurant recommendations - which were spot on! The stunning property was immaculate as always and the service was excellent. I cannot say enough good things about how special they make my family and I feel each and every visit. Thank you MOLAS Team for making this trip one to remember!
Wouldn't stay anywhere else while I'm in Vegas it has the most breathtaking views beautiful-people wonderful food overall it was the best experience of my life.... can't wait to visit again in Vegas next year
From the moment we arrived at the hotel, early morning there were issues. The chap who checked us in took not notice of the fact we were very tired and went through the whole process of explaining the hotel. The overall look of the hotel is tired with far too much black granite and gloss finishes. The problem is when you go for this high fashion design it dates with two years.On walking into my room, the black/brown floor boards were all scratched and one of the curtain hooks had come away. I informed the bell boy of this but nothing was done about it during my four day stay,Each morning when I left the hotel to go to the conference I was attending, the front carpet at the entrance was dirty and every evening when I came back it was just as dirty.The staff had no idea of how to react to situations and would just give you this silly smile.Every evening either the pool of the top floor bar was closed for private functions and on returning to the hotel one evening at 11pm wanting to have a drink I was told to order room service. Speechless.On departing there was not a sole to help me with my luggage.I was extremely disappointed with the entire experience and would suggest that who ever is running this hotel, should take a trip to Hong Kong and experience a true Mandarin experience.
From the attentive staff, to the elegant decor, the MOLV is worth the indulgence. This hotel is quickly winning me back to the Strip as it is an oasis of refinement and dignity in the midst of much chaos. Amazingly secluded in feel despite its central location.
Great non casino hotel with superb service. Mandarin Bar on 23rd floor has great views of the strip and a Moet mini champagne vending machine! Rooms are well appointed and service was impeccable. Spa has excellent facilities - steam room, jet pool tub, etc. One of the few places can still find a Japanese breakfast (at Mozen). Only critique is the change of elevators required to reach the guest room floors.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 392 guestrooms and suites
- Restaurants, including: Twist bu Pierre Gagnaire, Tea Lounge, Mozen Bistro
- Mandarin Bar on the 23rd floor with skyline backdrop
- Pool Cafe
- Two outdoor lap pools
- Two plunge pools
- 20 cabanas for poolside privacy, with luxury amenities
- State-of-the-art Fitness & Wellness Center, Kinesis Fitness System, Yoga & Pilates Studio
- 27,000 square foot, two-level Spa facility
- Business centre
- 12,000 square feet of meeting space
- Wireless internet access throughout the entire hotel (fee)
- Room Service (fee)
- Sky Bridge that connects to Crystals, a 500,000 square foot retail and entertainment district
- 2 double beds or 1 king-size bed
- 1 full bathroom
- Air conditioning
- DVD player and Stereo bar
- 42 inch LCD TV
- 15 inch TV in the bathroom
- iPod/Video docking system
- Wired and Wireless access
- Central control for drapery, lighting, temperature and entertainment
- Valet privacy closets
- 480 thread count luxury cotton sheets
- Located between the 4th and 6th floors
- Maximum occupancy of 4
Resort Location Map
Mandarin Oriental Las VegasLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3752 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89158-4382
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.