Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
- What's Included
How would you like it if your party came home with you at the end of the night? If I want to gamble I will go to a hotel that offers gambling. If I want to go shopping, I will go to that specific destination. If I want to dance or join a pool party I will go to that club or pool which offers a great party. But generally when I stay at a hotel, I want to relax, sleep well, not be disturbed. I want peace. To rejuvenate so I can go out the next day relatively refreshed and at my age that is exactly what I rely on...sleep and rejuvenation. The spa services are exceptional and the overall ambience of the hotel exudes calm. The pool is relatively quiet and one can actually read and relax.
Excellent hotel for staff, food, convenience, location. The rooms are great with luxurious bathroom, spacious areas in the room for working, fabulous closet space. The room was like a mini apartment! I was there for a business conference and the food was just delicious. The bar/restaurant on the 23rd floor has a spectacular view especially at night.
Excellent stay, very comfortable, quiet, roomy, beautifully decorated, service oriented, professional. Highly Recommended. Located very convenient to strip, stores and restaurants. Window views are spectacular!
We came for a company sales award trip. Disappointed at first - there is no casino or any gambling in the beautiful hotel. After the first day, that became a full blown feature - no smoke no crowds in the lobby, just the only peace and quiet on the strip. There is an enormous stand alone tub in the full on granite bathroom outfitted with stereo, heavenly bath salts and a pure relaxation experience! Unbelievable and completely relaxing with no detail left out for your zen moment in LV.
Having visited many times now, but my last stay was as good as always. Great service and peaceful retreat from the strip.You don't want to miss the Waffles at mOzen - best in town!Can't wait to come back again!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 392 guestrooms and suites
- Restaurants, including: Twist bu Pierre Gagnaire, Tea Lounge, Mozen Bistro
- Mandarin Bar on the 23rd floor with skyline backdrop
- Pool Cafe
- Two outdoor lap pools
- Two plunge pools
- 20 cabanas for poolside privacy, with luxury amenities
- State-of-the-art Fitness & Wellness Center, Kinesis Fitness System, Yoga & Pilates Studio
- 27,000 square foot, two-level Spa facility
- Business centre
- 12,000 square feet of meeting space
- Wireless internet access throughout the entire hotel (fee)
- Room Service (fee)
- Sky Bridge that connects to Crystals, a 500,000 square foot retail and entertainment district
- 2 double beds or 1 king-size bed
- 1 full bathroom
- Air conditioning
- DVD player and Stereo bar
- 42 inch LCD TV
- 15 inch TV in the bathroom
- iPod/Video docking system
- Wired and Wireless access
- Central control for drapery, lighting, temperature and entertainment
- Valet privacy closets
- 480 thread count luxury cotton sheets
- Located between the 4th and 6th floors
- Maximum occupancy of 4
Resort Location Map
Mandarin Oriental Las VegasLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3752 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89158-4382
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.