Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
- What's Included
This place really is an oasis on the strip! It is quiet and sophisticated. The service is top notch and genuine. This is the best place in Vegas to escape from the noise and crowds. Very "adult" and worth the money. The bar is the best in Las Vegas - a great view and great place for quiet conversation.The spa is very indulgent and definitely the best in town! Great massage!On the down side, although this is a relatively new hotel, it is starting to show wear and tear. There are scratches on much of the furnishings in our room and one drawer front just came off when we tried to open it. The lobby bathroom is in dire need of cleaning and update (the doors, for example, are scuffed and dirty).
Absolutely fabulous hotel with great amenities! On the strip but still very resort feeling away from the hustle and bustle!! Very clean and Zen feeling with wonderful customer service and hospitality. Rooms are luxurious and you will undoubtedly enjoy your stay!!
AMAZING hotel. The room was clean and comfortable. My baby had an amazing full size crib and very nice crib mattress. The staff were so attentive and tried to help us with every request. Will stay again!
Stay and be amazed. Better than David Copperfield! I would stay every time I go to Vegas. The best hotel on the strip for those that want a peaceful moment in between the madness. I appreciate that every detail has been thought through.
If you are seeking a sophisticated, calm escape from the lights and noise of Las Vegas, then the Mandarin Oriental is the place to stay. From arrival to departure, the service during my stay was impeccable with all staff members seeking to go the extra mile to ensure a great experience for their guests. The building itself is cool and luxurious and the lack of a casino provides a wonderful contrast to the other large hotels on the Las Vegas Strip. The location is also excellent meaning that you can easily experience all that Las Vegas has to offer then retreat to recharge and chill out in the exceptional facilities that the hotel has to offer.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 392 guestrooms and suites
- Restaurants, including: Twist bu Pierre Gagnaire, Tea Lounge, Mozen Bistro
- Mandarin Bar on the 23rd floor with skyline backdrop
- Pool Cafe
- Two outdoor lap pools
- Two plunge pools
- 20 cabanas for poolside privacy, with luxury amenities
- State-of-the-art Fitness & Wellness Center, Kinesis Fitness System, Yoga & Pilates Studio
- 27,000 square foot, two-level Spa facility
- Business centre
- 12,000 square feet of meeting space
- Wireless internet access throughout the entire hotel (fee)
- Room Service (fee)
- Sky Bridge that connects to Crystals, a 500,000 square foot retail and entertainment district
- 2 double beds or 1 king-size bed
- 1 full bathroom
- Air conditioning
- DVD player and Stereo bar
- 42 inch LCD TV
- 15 inch TV in the bathroom
- iPod/Video docking system
- Wired and Wireless access
- Central control for drapery, lighting, temperature and entertainment
- Valet privacy closets
- 480 thread count luxury cotton sheets
- Located between the 4th and 6th floors
- Maximum occupancy of 4
Resort Location Map
Mandarin Oriental Las VegasLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3752 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89158-4382
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.