Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
- What's Included
Top notch. Best feature is absence of casino and the accompanying crowds. It literally is an oasis among the the madness of crowds on the strip. Just a few steps down from the street it is hidden behind a building and is completely isolated from the strip. MO is centrally located, CVS is 50 feet away. Rooms are comfortable but are not the largest in Vegas. Room cleanliness is spotty, there is dust on the TV stand. Rest of service is impeccable. Definitely worth a stay
My husband and I just returned from a long weekend at the MO Las Vegas. The entire experience exceeded all our expectations. The hotel is ideally located mid-way along the Strip and is very convenient. From check in to check out, the hotel staff went out of their way to anticipate all our needs. Our strip view suite was spotless and serviced 2-3 times a day. The concierge service from Brandon and Debbie was exceptional. They offered great suggestions for shows and helped us secure a reservation at a popular restaurant when we couldn't get one on our own. The fitness facility has both cardio and strength equipment and a very helpful attendant, Noel. One simple example of the level of service was found the day I left an open paperback book I was reading on a table only to find a Mandarin bookmark placed in it upon my return. Expensive yes and worth it! Our only complaint was the limited seating at the very busy pool.
This is where you should go for Afternoon Tea! Enjoyed the Scones and Christmas themed Tea selection. The ambiance was great. Though the seats/ couches needs to be replaced/ re Upholstered/ or cleaned. It has a nice view of the street traffic/ flow and buildings like the Aria, Planet Hollywood, Hilton Grand Vacations buildings
Be aware - Internet is not usable!!!! Cannot connect (connection site doesn't work in firefox or chrome, need to use IE only)disconnects all the timeextremely slow when connected. Also this is quite hustle to change elevators when you get to/out your room (you take elevator to 3rd or 23rd floor and then to your room)
Always stop at the lobby bar when we are in town. Furniture needs updating and the service is extremely slow. It took forever to get anyone to come over and acknowledge us and another 20 minutes to have drinks brought to us. Everyone coming in experienced the same thing and many people left. This is not the first time this has happened
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 392 guestrooms and suites
- Restaurants, including: Twist bu Pierre Gagnaire, Tea Lounge, Mozen Bistro
- Mandarin Bar on the 23rd floor with skyline backdrop
- Pool Cafe
- Two outdoor lap pools
- Two plunge pools
- 20 cabanas for poolside privacy, with luxury amenities
- State-of-the-art Fitness & Wellness Center, Kinesis Fitness System, Yoga & Pilates Studio
- 27,000 square foot, two-level Spa facility
- Business centre
- 12,000 square feet of meeting space
- Wireless internet access throughout the entire hotel (fee)
- Room Service (fee)
- Sky Bridge that connects to Crystals, a 500,000 square foot retail and entertainment district
- 2 double beds or 1 king-size bed
- 1 full bathroom
- Air conditioning
- DVD player and Stereo bar
- 42 inch LCD TV
- 15 inch TV in the bathroom
- iPod/Video docking system
- Wired and Wireless access
- Central control for drapery, lighting, temperature and entertainment
- Valet privacy closets
- 480 thread count luxury cotton sheets
- Located between the 4th and 6th floors
- Maximum occupancy of 4
Resort Location Map
Mandarin Oriental Las VegasLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3752 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89158-4382
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.