Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
- What's Included
Great stay! The Mandarin did not disappoint. Great atmosphere, no casino in the hotel = no smoking or a maze to get to the elevators to the room. We had a corner suite, awesome views of the strip, great furnishings and the pool cabana we rented was quiet, private and the service was exceptional. All in all, our stay met our high expectations of the brand and after our stay, it’s the ONLY place I’ll stay in Vegas in the future.
My husband and I had the best weekend at the Mandarin Las Vegas! The staff truly make you feel at home and being right on the strip it gives you access to everything without having to stay in a smokey casino! We loved everything about this property from the room, the food, the pool etc and we hope to come back again!
The hotel is really good located, the room and the bath are excellent and the pool area great. Also the stuff are very friendly and attentive (we had a little girl with us and she got a small present, very appreciated). Thank you!
Understated bar in the Mandarin Oriental with stunning views up and down Las Vegas Boulevard through the floor to ceiling windows. Reasonably priced drinks, friendly and attentive staff and quickly seated.
Very quiet, private hotel but also close to everything. We walked 5 mins to Aria Casino (in the same development) to dine - really convenient and also heaps of other choices within 5 mins walk. Rooms are large and have everything you need. Oversized bathrooms and storage areas. Breakfast was slightly weird at the pool area. Overcooked eggs and barely palatable avocado toast. Not quite sure what was going on there but at least it was in the open air near the pool. Great view of the strip and the lights at night from the view rooms.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 392 guestrooms and suites
- Restaurants, including: Twist bu Pierre Gagnaire, Tea Lounge, Mozen Bistro
- Mandarin Bar on the 23rd floor with skyline backdrop
- Pool Cafe
- Two outdoor lap pools
- Two plunge pools
- 20 cabanas for poolside privacy, with luxury amenities
- State-of-the-art Fitness & Wellness Center, Kinesis Fitness System, Yoga & Pilates Studio
- 27,000 square foot, two-level Spa facility
- Business centre
- 12,000 square feet of meeting space
- Wireless internet access throughout the entire hotel (fee)
- Room Service (fee)
- Sky Bridge that connects to Crystals, a 500,000 square foot retail and entertainment district
- 2 double beds or 1 king-size bed
- 1 full bathroom
- Air conditioning
- DVD player and Stereo bar
- 42 inch LCD TV
- 15 inch TV in the bathroom
- iPod/Video docking system
- Wired and Wireless access
- Central control for drapery, lighting, temperature and entertainment
- Valet privacy closets
- 480 thread count luxury cotton sheets
- Located between the 4th and 6th floors
- Maximum occupancy of 4
Resort Location Map
Mandarin Oriental Las VegasLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3752 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89158-4382
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.