Monte Carlo Resort & Casino
- What's Included
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3,002 rooms in one 32-storey tower
- 8 restaurants including: Brand Steak House & Andre's French Restaurant
- Food court
- 10 bars and lounges
- 24 hour room service (fee)
- 2 acre outdoor recreational area with 4 pools, waterfalls, a wave pool, lazy river ride, and sun decks
- Kids pool
- Health spa
- Fitness centre
- Beauty salon
- Valet laundry service (fee)
- Midway arcade
- 100,000 square ft. Casino
- 'Street of Dreams' - shopping promenade
- Shows including Blue Man Group and Zumanity by Cirque du Soleil
- Wedding chapel
- Tennis courts (night-lit)
- Golf nearby
- Parking and valet (fee)
- 1 king or 2 queen beds
- Cable TV with pay per view movies
- Internet access
- Iron & ironing board
- Full bathrooms
- Max occupancy 4 persons
Resort Location Map
Monte Carlo Resort & CasinoLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3770 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.