Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
- What's Included
the hotel services is good. But parcel delivery are not synch with receptionist. When my order from amazon arrive, nobu just left message which i did not open. Neither amazon and Nobu want to responsible for this lost. My advice; give other address beside hotel when you order from amazon. amazon a-z buyer guarantee did not cover package send to hotel
This is a small boutique hotel inside The enormous Cesar's Palace. It very convenient to get to you room and the service was very attentive. The room was lovely and the bathroom was stunning. Because of the way this hotel is situated inside Cesar's , I don't think that most rooms have good views of the Strip . Our room overlooked a rooftop .
One day my room did not get cleaned and the toilet ran on/off my entire 4 day stay. I reported the toilet running and it was never fixed. The Nobu hotel presents themselves as a cut above others on the service front but I would not go out of my way to stay there again.
I was in for a quick work trip but Nobu offered the quiet, luxury, I needed after a long day. My room was clean, the bed was cozy, the shower was incredible, and enjoyed some tea in the morning. The popcorn was also a fun sweet treat!
Stayed in the Venetian last visit to Las Vegas, but spent most of our time in Caesers... Where we discovered the Nobu Hotel, Was a tad dubious of a hotel in a hotel, However we werent dissapointed, We had our own check in and concierge away from the very busy check in area at Caesers front desk, Nice rooms well maintained, Didnt get a room with a view, But hay you dont go to Vegas to spent lots of time in your room :)
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 181 Rooms
- Nobu Restaurant and Lounge plus 25 restaurants at Caesars Palace
- 10 Bars at Caesars Palace including VIP access to PURE nightclub
- Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
- Private access to 8 Pools at Garden of the Gods complex
- Qua Baths & Spa
- Fitness centre
- Casino at Caesars Palace (185,000 square feet, 1800 slot machines and 110 table games)
- Room service
- Luxurious Filo Doro linens
- Nobu's signature hot tea welcome amenity served in-room upon arrival
- Deluxe bath amenities by Natura Bisse
- Turndown service with exclusive pillow and bath menus and Nobu-scented sleep oils
- Exclusive in-room iPad registration
- In-room iPad docking station
- Access to exclusive Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace app
- Complimentary valet and covered parking
- 24-hour access to Nobu's first-ever in-room dining menu
- In-room minibar curated by Chef Nobu
- Priority reservations to Nobu Restaurant
- Complimentary access to PURE Nightclub
- Signature Nobu green tea welcome gift
- Complimentary valet service
Resort Location Map
Nobu Hotel Caesars PalaceLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8924
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.