Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
- What's Included
The service is starting already with the online checkin. Arriving and the luggage was nearly faster than me in the room. Nice rooms perfect baths rooms and all clean super clean. Laundry was done quick and perfect. I got some deliver from FEDEX after calling for my pack tooks not even minutes and I got it. The gym is nice and clean just a bit small. End off the day 98 from 100 points.And the best the Cigar bar opposite off then checkin
I've stayed at many Las Vegas properties since the early 70's. I've never been treated so special as we did during our stay for my son's 21st birthday. They made us feel like high rollers. The standard rooms are small but very well maintained. The Nobu in room breakfast was top notch as Nobu food always is. I'd like to thank Margarita, Matt and especially Gerald who were all so very helpful seeing to our needs. We very much look forward to our next visit (Rod Stewart)......!
Nobu Hotel is FRESH with no noise, great amenities and good service. We loved our room. We loved room service for breakfast every morning. One day we never left the Caesar’s Palace complex...room service, spa, salon, gambling, dinner at Nobu (great Japanese cuisine!), Celine Dion show (WOW!), and... We had one little glitch with IVY, the digital concierge service, and one little glitch with our baggage. All was corrected and no big deal.
Great stay, Gerard was one of the most polite people I have met while being checked into a hotel. Comfortable beds and clean rooms. Check in is on the second floor, so it is calming while your getting yourself together. The hotel smells great. The rooms are modern. They replenish your bottle water daily. The elevators are right beside nobu restaurant. I will be back.
Room was very nice, location is very good, clean and Top of the line service from bed,linen, towels, amenities, and bathroom. Overall a very nice hotel to stay. We got comps and was upgraded to stay at the Nobu tower and suite. Very quite and very nice suites. Would love to stay here again. We love to travel to Vegas and Ceasar’s is our top hotels to stay at, specially summer time when the pools are open. Lots of restaurant to eat at even late at night.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 181 Rooms
- Nobu Restaurant and Lounge plus 25 restaurants at Caesars Palace
- 10 Bars at Caesars Palace including VIP access to PURE nightclub
- Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
- Private access to 8 Pools at Garden of the Gods complex
- Qua Baths & Spa
- Fitness centre
- Casino at Caesars Palace (185,000 square feet, 1800 slot machines and 110 table games)
- Room service
- Luxurious Filo Doro linens
- Nobu's signature hot tea welcome amenity served in-room upon arrival
- Deluxe bath amenities by Natura Bisse
- Turndown service with exclusive pillow and bath menus and Nobu-scented sleep oils
- Exclusive in-room iPad registration
- In-room iPad docking station
- Access to exclusive Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace app
- Complimentary valet and covered parking
- 24-hour access to Nobu's first-ever in-room dining menu
- In-room minibar curated by Chef Nobu
- Priority reservations to Nobu Restaurant
- Complimentary access to PURE Nightclub
- Signature Nobu green tea welcome gift
- Complimentary valet service
Resort Location Map
Nobu Hotel Caesars PalaceLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8924
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.