Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
- What's Included
Original review (8/11/2017): The location can't be beat because it's right in the center of the hotel. The noise from the club downstairs is intolerable and runs til all hours of the night. Staff/service at check in and the elevator lobby was just acceptable and not what you would expect. Room service very pricey for what it is, but was quick.Update (8/16/2017): The hotel manager reached out to me to discuss the problems I experienced. If you have concerns about your stay, Nobu management is willing to listen. If loud music interrupts your sleep, I suggest you request a quiet room up high away from the club, since some people (like us) travel to Las Vegas to attend conventions at Caesars. The room itself and the restaurants in the hotel and Forum Shops are great.
Love this hotel! Great service, clean rooms. Exactly what you would expect from a luxury resort. Especially appreciated the evening turn-down service and guest lounge with complimentary coffee and water.
Got a chance to a free upgrade suite with steaming room, wonderful hotel and people. Been to vegas for several times and this is our first time to Nobu and best hotel experience! Not sure about other room, but highly recommend the suite!
I booked a reservation at Nobu Hotel through Hotwire only to find that they sold several rooms that were not available. After getting nowhere with Nobu Hotel management, I went to Caesars reservations. First Robert was assisting the people in line, and he went above and beyond to get me to the highest manager on duty. I spoke to Lynn, and to say that she went above and beyond is an understatement. The entire town was sold out due to conventions and a UFC fight. Lynn spend over 25 minutes calling hotels within 30 miles of Vegas only to find that there were no rooms. She then gave me a room that was reserved for high rollers, and discounted that room $100 since it was such a high rate. It was one of her favorite rooms that she always wanted to stay in with a great views, sauna, steam room, infinity tub that filled from the ceiling. It was a bit pricey due to the lack of supply in town, but that was OK under the circumstances. I do some motivational speaking in customer service and I look for people that go above and beyond what their job requires. She treated me the exact way that she would want to be treated. I will never forget this experience. I give it a 10 out of 5 rating. I have had 4 or 5 similar experiences with management at Caesers in the past 10 years. I have been upgraded to suites more times than I can remember. For nominal additional charges, and I am not a rated gambler.
The hotel is great but the staff were just fantastic! The rooms are well appointed and in excellent condition. It was our first trip to LV and the staff helped us a lot. Keep up the good work Nobu Team.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 181 Rooms
- Nobu Restaurant and Lounge plus 25 restaurants at Caesars Palace
- 10 Bars at Caesars Palace including VIP access to PURE nightclub
- Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
- Private access to 8 Pools at Garden of the Gods complex
- Qua Baths & Spa
- Fitness centre
- Casino at Caesars Palace (185,000 square feet, 1800 slot machines and 110 table games)
- Room service
- Luxurious Filo Doro linens
- Nobu's signature hot tea welcome amenity served in-room upon arrival
- Deluxe bath amenities by Natura Bisse
- Turndown service with exclusive pillow and bath menus and Nobu-scented sleep oils
- Exclusive in-room iPad registration
- In-room iPad docking station
- Access to exclusive Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace app
- Complimentary valet and covered parking
- 24-hour access to Nobu's first-ever in-room dining menu
- In-room minibar curated by Chef Nobu
- Priority reservations to Nobu Restaurant
- Complimentary access to PURE Nightclub
- Signature Nobu green tea welcome gift
- Complimentary valet service
Resort Location Map
Nobu Hotel Caesars PalaceLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8924
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.