Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
- What's Included
I made my reservation for my most recent trip to Las Vegas (one night stay to see Celine Dion), using the Caesar's Palace website, and I was randomly chosen for a complimentary upgrade to stay at the Nobu Hotel. It's a boutique hotel located inside Caesar's Palace, owned by Chef Nobu and actor Robert Deniro.When I checked in at the desk, I was greeted by a warm and inviting hotel staff and was quickly whisked away to the VIP concierge area for check-in. Gerald was our concierge and he was excellent! His great customer service, and attention to every detail, was nothing short of excellent. Gerald is a great asset to the Nobu Hotel. My experience with the Nobu Hotel, was one word,“WOW”! It is Las Vegas done right!
What a surprise to be able to enjoy the amenities of the Nobu Hotel @ Caesars Palace. The staff was personal, friendly and accommodating to make my friend and I feel welcomed. In all my travels, this is the FIRST of many where I did not want to leave. Should the opportunity arise again (and it will) I will book future accommodations within the NOBU Hotel at Caesars Palace.
There was no line in the small entrance to the hotel within the Caesar property. The person at the desk, any everyone in attendance will be your concierge and they treat you like VIPs. The room was very nice, and in a very quiet area - the bathroom was very large and the shower, not only worked but was fabulous, with a teak stool so you could let the hot water pound the stress out of you. There is a lounge with good coffee and bottled water available all the time, along with a great fitness center for guests. I highly recommend staying here and will come back for sure.
This "hotel in a hotel" is a unique experience. From your check-in to your check-out this is a delightful stay. To say that you are pampered is an understatement. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Consider this for your next Vegas stay.
Very friendly and attentive staff. We were made to feel like we were the only people there. We were greeted every time we entered the lobby. The room and the bath were fabulously furnished and like new.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 181 Rooms
- Nobu Restaurant and Lounge plus 25 restaurants at Caesars Palace
- 10 Bars at Caesars Palace including VIP access to PURE nightclub
- Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
- Private access to 8 Pools at Garden of the Gods complex
- Qua Baths & Spa
- Fitness centre
- Casino at Caesars Palace (185,000 square feet, 1800 slot machines and 110 table games)
- Room service
- Luxurious Filo Doro linens
- Nobu's signature hot tea welcome amenity served in-room upon arrival
- Deluxe bath amenities by Natura Bisse
- Turndown service with exclusive pillow and bath menus and Nobu-scented sleep oils
- Exclusive in-room iPad registration
- In-room iPad docking station
- Access to exclusive Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace app
- Complimentary valet and covered parking
- 24-hour access to Nobu's first-ever in-room dining menu
- In-room minibar curated by Chef Nobu
- Priority reservations to Nobu Restaurant
- Complimentary access to PURE Nightclub
- Signature Nobu green tea welcome gift
- Complimentary valet service
Resort Location Map
Nobu Hotel Caesars PalaceLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8924
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.