Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
- What's Included
Nobu Tower in Caesar's Palace Las Vegas is a PERFECT location when you want a short walk to great gaming, a great sports book and great restaurants. Automated elevators are cool (sounds silly but cool) and the beds were great . . . amenities were great and the people were very friendly!!!
Beyond expectations!! Beautiful hotel and staff was so professional and polite. We’ve stayed all over Vegas and this will be our new spot every time we fall in love! The location was so convenient check in and check out process was the easiest I’ve ever experienced.
Nobu is a great place to stay. Very relaxing, everyone is very friendly and helpful! They send you text messages to “check in” and make sure your stay is prefect. Very nice touch! Very happy with the hotel!
I've been in Las Vegas numerous times but Nobu had the best service. I had a great time staying in your hotel. Everyone from limo driver, bell person, concierge, front desk hosts Margarita and Kamu, room attendants, restaurant GM Kenan, chef Chris, bartenders, your server gem Amber to your great busser Robert all have been constantly polite very helpful and friendly! To Ruth for her personalized welcome card, to Sheryl for taking my IRD order to Gerald who helped me arrange restaurant reservation, to a great man Warly who gave me a little tour of the property, to Alina for letting me stay a little longer (late check out) and last but not the least to the GM, Martha for having such a great team and making all this possible.
This hotel is a disgrace. Nobu San should be ashamed and disgusted that his name is being used at this hotel. The rooms are as close to the ground as possible (despite them claiming the floors are 72-81). The "Japanese Tea Service" included with our room consisted of three bags of Bigelow green tea and some cold water. The front desk staff, and in particular the hotel manager, is a disgrace. Both had absolutely no interested in helping, and were dishonest about their ability to fulfill various requests. The hotel manager said that she would call back to resolve the issue and of course never did. I would stay away at all costs.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 181 Rooms
- Nobu Restaurant and Lounge plus 25 restaurants at Caesars Palace
- 10 Bars at Caesars Palace including VIP access to PURE nightclub
- Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
- Private access to 8 Pools at Garden of the Gods complex
- Qua Baths & Spa
- Fitness centre
- Casino at Caesars Palace (185,000 square feet, 1800 slot machines and 110 table games)
- Room service
- Luxurious Filo Doro linens
- Nobu's signature hot tea welcome amenity served in-room upon arrival
- Deluxe bath amenities by Natura Bisse
- Turndown service with exclusive pillow and bath menus and Nobu-scented sleep oils
- Exclusive in-room iPad registration
- In-room iPad docking station
- Access to exclusive Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace app
- Complimentary valet and covered parking
- 24-hour access to Nobu's first-ever in-room dining menu
- In-room minibar curated by Chef Nobu
- Priority reservations to Nobu Restaurant
- Complimentary access to PURE Nightclub
- Signature Nobu green tea welcome gift
- Complimentary valet service
Resort Location Map
Nobu Hotel Caesars PalaceLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8924
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.