Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
- What's Included
had the Sake Suite for 4 nights. Fabulous suite. great service the first two days. hotel does not provide coffee pods and charges $5/pod ($0.75/pod retail) and after 2nd night the room cleaning seemed to drop off.
I have never been a great fan of Vegas but Nobu is a joyous oasis in the middle of the madness and I now feel I will return, having found this joyous haven,. So quiet. Have had the first uninterrupted night's sleep in about 20 years. Best bed ever. Staff are fantastic. Huge room, mega clean and comfortable. Tiny criticism....if you provide a kettle, provide proper tea and milk. That green tea with brown rice extract ain't doing it for me, and $11 for milk is daylight robbery!
You have the great service and all the amazing facilities of the Caesar's Palace with amazing minimalist Nobu style combined! The only thing was that our view was really ugly. For that price, the least we could expect is a more exciting view of the strip, the pool, or any other view, not construction and the back side of the property.
Great place with great staff, we had a great time! Rooms are awesome. Every comfort was thought of and provided.Sunken tub, steam shower, the Hakone suite was awesome! We will define lyrics return. Thanks Nobu!
Wonderful staff and amenities! Can't wait to go back! Clean, comfortable, friendly and full of energy. Spa was great, casino was so much fun, night life was out of this world! Looking forward to our next trip!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 181 Rooms
- Nobu Restaurant and Lounge plus 25 restaurants at Caesars Palace
- 10 Bars at Caesars Palace including VIP access to PURE nightclub
- Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
- Private access to 8 Pools at Garden of the Gods complex
- Qua Baths & Spa
- Fitness centre
- Casino at Caesars Palace (185,000 square feet, 1800 slot machines and 110 table games)
- Room service
- Luxurious Filo Doro linens
- Nobu's signature hot tea welcome amenity served in-room upon arrival
- Deluxe bath amenities by Natura Bisse
- Turndown service with exclusive pillow and bath menus and Nobu-scented sleep oils
- Exclusive in-room iPad registration
- In-room iPad docking station
- Access to exclusive Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace app
- Complimentary valet and covered parking
- 24-hour access to Nobu's first-ever in-room dining menu
- In-room minibar curated by Chef Nobu
- Priority reservations to Nobu Restaurant
- Complimentary access to PURE Nightclub
- Signature Nobu green tea welcome gift
- Complimentary valet service
Resort Location Map
Nobu Hotel Caesars PalaceLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8924
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.