Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
- What's Included
We usually stay at the Wynn, Encore, or Aria/ Cosmopolitan. Those hotels were extremely high the weekend we needed to stay, so we chose Nobu. It's located in a great spot, center of the strip. I'd never stayed at Caesars- nor did I ever want to due to the size & crowds. Nobu takes you away from that for a bit. I enjoyed the gym, as I was the only one in there! I did not like the pools. It would be nice if Nobu had their own pool. They were extremely crowded, walked around for 20 mins to find 1 chair! I only got it bc a lady was leaving.The rooms are very nice, all products were good. No view at all, but we didn't need it- you aren't in the room much.I'd recommend Nobu hotel, and the restaurant, as well!
I stayed at Nobu in January. We ordered room service one night but got a call an hour later saying the placed was closed and couldn't deliver. Really? Ok, no big deal. The month of May came along and I see my credit card bill saying I have a charge on the month of February. I dispute it with my credit card because...guess what? I wasn't even in Vegas in Feb! A month later the credit card came saying the charge is valid because the hotel is charging me for services. I called the hotel and guess what? It seems I ordered my soup in January, but did not eat it until in February. According to them 1) they can charge me anything after a year of my stay, and 2) they can't even help me because it's passed 90 days after my stay. So they can charge me but I can't say anything.
Hotel is a boutique hotel inside Caesars. Wow. Check in was easy amd staff really went above and beyond to ensure our stay was top knotch. It was awesome to get away from the smoke, crowds and noise after a long day but still be able to access the restaurants and casino easily as it was in a great location. Will definitely return!
Room was very nice. Appreciated the robes and slippers. Bathroom was very nice and well stocked. Loved the beds and pillows. Unhappy that there was no coffee in the room.What woman wants to dress and put on makeup and leave the room before a cup of java??? Overall, it was a great experience.
We'd had a bit of a hassle getting there - but our concierge, Zoey, really stepped up. She was so friendly and kind, helped with the amazing room and restaurant recommendation, she really went above and beyond to make our stay amazing. We can't wait to go back and can't stop telling people about how great our visit was. The room was incredibly spacious, mattress, bathroom, everything was high quality and close to everything - with quiet nights and incredible service by the hotel.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 181 Rooms
- Nobu Restaurant and Lounge plus 25 restaurants at Caesars Palace
- 10 Bars at Caesars Palace including VIP access to PURE nightclub
- Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
- Private access to 8 Pools at Garden of the Gods complex
- Qua Baths & Spa
- Fitness centre
- Casino at Caesars Palace (185,000 square feet, 1800 slot machines and 110 table games)
- Room service
- Luxurious Filo Doro linens
- Nobu's signature hot tea welcome amenity served in-room upon arrival
- Deluxe bath amenities by Natura Bisse
- Turndown service with exclusive pillow and bath menus and Nobu-scented sleep oils
- Exclusive in-room iPad registration
- In-room iPad docking station
- Access to exclusive Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace app
- Complimentary valet and covered parking
- 24-hour access to Nobu's first-ever in-room dining menu
- In-room minibar curated by Chef Nobu
- Priority reservations to Nobu Restaurant
- Complimentary access to PURE Nightclub
- Signature Nobu green tea welcome gift
- Complimentary valet service
Resort Location Map
Nobu Hotel Caesars PalaceLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8924
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.