Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
- What's Included
We were Pleasantly surprised to stay @ The Nobu Hotel in Caesaars Palace a new separate wing. Very intimate check in no hassle. Decorated Lovely & emaculently clean! Quiet & calming! Complementary coffee & water.
Excellent hotel, great staff, nice room. Concierge serve over the top, one of the best I,ve seen so far. Room service is better if you order through the TV, because otherwise it may take a while to get a hold of them over the phone
Room was comfortable and a nice size. Loved the open concept shower. Bed was awesome. I have a sleep number at home, so I am hard to please when away from home. If the head could have inclined I would have felt like I was home. Way to go Nobu.
The hotel itself is very nice. You have to truck through the Caesar's Casino to get in and out which is a little irritating, but once you're in the hotel it's pretty quiet and nice. The concierge was nice enough to arrange some flowers to meet us in the room for our anniversary, and they did a spectacular job of making that happen seamlessly for us. We had some noise issues in the first room we got, but they were very accommodating about moving us to a new room and the rest of our stay was lovely.
My partner and i recently stayed at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace for the long MLK weekend. I enjoyed the experience thoroughly. The Nobu Hotel is tucked away in the massive Caesar's Casino and a bit of a walk from the self parking area. However, I can't say enough of the experience which actually began a few days before we arrived. Guest Services sent an email five days before arrival to introduce themselves and ask if they could do anything to make our stay more pleasant, I asked for a reservation to Nobu Restaurant ( I had looked online and there was nothing available for the evening I wanted) but Guest Services was able to confirm my table and the time I wanted, which I thought was impressive.We were met at the entrance by Guest Services, who offered to help with our luggage and called up to the reception desk to make sure someone was there to check us in, The check in process was quick and efficient, all the while done with a smile and calling me by name. We were given room 7909 which is on the 9th floor of the hotel tower. The elevators are totally so different and smart; there are no buttons inside. They know where you want to go!The room was large, spotless and totally upscale. There was a personal card from guest services addressed to me in person (although they had my gender incorrect even though I had emailed them and corrected it before arrival). There was also a bento box with carmel corn and other goodies which was a great touch.The TV was great; large and HD while the decor was modern Japanese, complete with robes and slippers. The bathroom and shower were quite modern and the rainhead shower was wonderful. The bath products were plentiful and upscale as were the towels and two sets of robes. Each night there was a turndown service with a bathroom and room refresh. I loved that added touch.The was ok; it looked over the top of the Caesars Casino but you could definitely see the action on the strip.Overall, a great experience out of the madness of Caesar's Palace. It was so quiet in the room, you forgot totally where you were. I would definitely recommend the Nobu Hotel for an upscale stay in the middle of the chaos of Las Vegas!PROSGreat Room,. Great ServiceCONSA long distance from self parking garage
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 181 Rooms
- Nobu Restaurant and Lounge plus 25 restaurants at Caesars Palace
- 10 Bars at Caesars Palace including VIP access to PURE nightclub
- Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
- Private access to 8 Pools at Garden of the Gods complex
- Qua Baths & Spa
- Fitness centre
- Casino at Caesars Palace (185,000 square feet, 1800 slot machines and 110 table games)
- Room service
- Luxurious Filo Doro linens
- Nobu's signature hot tea welcome amenity served in-room upon arrival
- Deluxe bath amenities by Natura Bisse
- Turndown service with exclusive pillow and bath menus and Nobu-scented sleep oils
- Exclusive in-room iPad registration
- In-room iPad docking station
- Access to exclusive Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace app
- Complimentary valet and covered parking
- 24-hour access to Nobu's first-ever in-room dining menu
- In-room minibar curated by Chef Nobu
- Priority reservations to Nobu Restaurant
- Complimentary access to PURE Nightclub
- Signature Nobu green tea welcome gift
- Complimentary valet service
Resort Location Map
Nobu Hotel Caesars PalaceLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8924
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.