Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
Talk to an expert who's been here!
Call 1 888 685 6888
- What's Included
Located inside Caesar's Palace, this hotel sits in the heart of the Strip. It gives you access to everything Caesar's has to offer, and is close to many of the other great resorts, restaurants, and attractions along the Strip. The hotel itself is very nice. The entrance and check-in process provide a VIP-like experience, and the staff are all very friendly and welcoming. Our room was spacious and comfortable, decorated very nicely. Definitely a place we will stay again.
If you have ever eaten at Nobu, you know what to expectA boutique hotel within Caesars with its own reception and styleFantastic rooms, great service and all the benefits of Caesars, inc a few VIP perksWell worth the money
In Vegas for 2 brother in laws 40th and a 50th Birthdays. 18 of is booked in @ Nobu or Caesars Thurs - Mon. My wife and I booked the SAKE suite had the 40th birthday boy n his wife stay with us. The Sake suite was really outdated, personally I was disappointed, as well on the Sunday I'd booked a Heli Jet ride into the Grand Canyon to propose to my fience had her sister n birthday boy join us. So the hotel knew why we where there (2birthdays/proposal) we got zero comps zero anything from the hotel except head aches. Nobu tried gouging us on water, pop , etc.. $200 for a 24 pack of pop? $200 for water etc... they sent someone up at 11 pm right in the middle of the celebrations with a bill of $1500 for mix etc.. I could only laugh told the hotel employee I'm refusing to pay this bill and I'd deal with this at a more appreciate time. Whats happens Nobu send a employee back about 1 hour later now the bills $1200 haha. At this point I'm now officially pissed off! Here we are paying huge bucks for this suite and being treated like it's our 1st rodeo. Make a long story short got the bill down to $500 as it should have been. So much more to rant about but we will never stay in Nobu or Caesars EVERYTHING'S AGAIN! Final tab for the stay was $7500us and this is the type of service we were given by the great NOBU.....
The staff was awesome went above and beyond in every need. Courteous friendly very helpful would recommend to everyone going to Las Vegas very clean the bed was what I might think being in a cloud feels like thank you.
This is the best sushi we ever ate little price but worth every penny definitely we will come back every time that we are in Vegas decor music drinks ambience all perfect I would recommended for any occasion
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 181 Rooms
- Nobu Restaurant and Lounge plus 25 restaurants at Caesars Palace
- 10 Bars at Caesars Palace including VIP access to PURE nightclub
- Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
- Private access to 8 Pools at Garden of the Gods complex
- Qua Baths & Spa
- Fitness centre
- Casino at Caesars Palace (185,000 square feet, 1800 slot machines and 110 table games)
- Room service
- Luxurious Filo Doro linens
- Nobu's signature hot tea welcome amenity served in-room upon arrival
- Deluxe bath amenities by Natura Bisse
- Turndown service with exclusive pillow and bath menus and Nobu-scented sleep oils
- Exclusive in-room iPad registration
- In-room iPad docking station
- Access to exclusive Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace app
- Complimentary valet and covered parking
- 24-hour access to Nobu's first-ever in-room dining menu
- In-room minibar curated by Chef Nobu
- Priority reservations to Nobu Restaurant
- Complimentary access to PURE Nightclub
- Signature Nobu green tea welcome gift
- Complimentary valet service
Resort Location Map
Nobu Hotel Caesars PalaceLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8924
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.