Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
- What's Included
This hotel definitely lives up to its reputation. Everything from the staff thanks Margarita and Jade, along with everyone and everything else was top notch! The location of noble is also perfect in relation to the strip. Everything is super convenient including the shows. Will definitely stay here again.
Great room and service, however my only issue is the inconsistency of the times housekeeping does the room. One day it was 9:15 and a few days after 2:30. I would prefer a more structure schedule especially if we are here for a few days. Other wise the service is excellent as mentioned before, the rooms are clean and beautiful. Centrally located to everything to need. I would recommend staying here if you want excellent service during your stay.
Nice surprise to be upgraded from Caesars Julius to Nobu which is a hotel within Caesars. Nice layout of room with 2 Qu beds small couch and big closet with a light inside!!! Could use 2 lights but at least I could see inside closet. Finally room designers are listening.
We are in a Hakone Suite at this moment. It is 2 in the afternoon and we would like to have a nap but there is a constant, wall vibrating thumping coming from who knows where-no one seems to know where noise is coming from. Unfortunately we have also had the same experience for the last two nights almost all night long. Have complained to our "private concierge"and we were offered another suite for more money-with no guarantee that it would be any better. Room also smells like cigarettes even though all the suites are supposed to be non-smoking. Too bad because its a pretty nice place otherwise.
Everything from the easy, fast check-in, check-out, to the quiet, concierge-like feel to The Nobu was amazing. Perfect location on the strip and all that Caesars Palace has to offer can't be beat. Fabulous vacation!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 181 Rooms
- Nobu Restaurant and Lounge plus 25 restaurants at Caesars Palace
- 10 Bars at Caesars Palace including VIP access to PURE nightclub
- Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
- Private access to 8 Pools at Garden of the Gods complex
- Qua Baths & Spa
- Fitness centre
- Casino at Caesars Palace (185,000 square feet, 1800 slot machines and 110 table games)
- Room service
- Luxurious Filo Doro linens
- Nobu's signature hot tea welcome amenity served in-room upon arrival
- Deluxe bath amenities by Natura Bisse
- Turndown service with exclusive pillow and bath menus and Nobu-scented sleep oils
- Exclusive in-room iPad registration
- In-room iPad docking station
- Access to exclusive Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace app
- Complimentary valet and covered parking
- 24-hour access to Nobu's first-ever in-room dining menu
- In-room minibar curated by Chef Nobu
- Priority reservations to Nobu Restaurant
- Complimentary access to PURE Nightclub
- Signature Nobu green tea welcome gift
- Complimentary valet service
Resort Location Map
Nobu Hotel Caesars PalaceLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8924
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.