Paris Las Vegas
- What's Included
Great friendly service, clean rooms, extra bonus to have a tub and walking shower. Very comfortable beds, with a beautiful view of the pool. Great selection of restaurants to pick from with in the properties...
We loved it here! We got married 12/12016. Idk what other reviewers complained about but we had a fabulous room overlooking the pool and Eiffel Tower. The bed was like a cloud. Food and drinks were fantastic. We loved this place. Not to mention the kind patron who overheard (apparently) that we got married and paid our breakfast bill for us anonymously!!! We will be back!
Paris Casino is in the ideal location on the Strip. It's convenient to the other classy casinos on the Strip. The food too is great. There's a wonderful buffet that's worth the cost. I think the slots are pretty good as well.
The Hotel was like an ashtray. We got offered a non smoking room that was "old" or a smoking room that she said was much newer...which would you pick? We took the newer room and can't imagine what the other older room would have been like! Rust stains on the tub, old shower head, etc. This hotel needs a major overhaul and updating! Smoke filled the air wherever you went. More places need to be open 24hrs. to eat and no security checking near the elevators to rooms. Anyone could walk the halls!
We had a look in the downstairs of the Paris whilst walking by.. glad we did. What a fabulous lobby (once you get past the casino) A parisian atmosphere around the street cafes and shops which were a delight to see. Very authentic looking (not that we've been to Paris!) The shop staff were very nice and helpful although a little pricey, but that's to be expected in the hotels. Beautiful chandeliers in reception, a skyline above the street cafes, lamp posts with directions in French. I absolutely loved it in here
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 2,916 room resort
- 4 Five-star variety French-inspired fine dining restaurants
- 2 casual French restaurants
- 1 Fusion-Asian cuisine restaurant
- 6 Lounges & bars
- La Creperie - traditional French crepes
- JJ's Boulangerie - fresh homemade bakery
- Sidewalk Cafe 24 hours
- Poolside bistro
- 2 acre rooftop pool in a manicured French garden & Jacuzzi
- Private outdoor cabanas
- European Spa, beauty salon and health club
- Airport registration - check in and receive your room key all at the airport
- Business center
- Famous French landmarks including a dazzling 50-storey Eiffel Tower with observation deck
- 85,000 square ft. Casino
- Race & Sports Book
- Parisian 'Le Boulevard' shopping district
- 'Le Theater des Arts' - Famous live entertainment venues
- 'Le Cabaret Lounge' with live entertainment
- Wedding chapel
- Golf nearby
- 1 king or 2 double beds
- Cable TV with pay per view movies
- 2-line phone & voicemail
- High-speed internet
- In-room safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Full marble bathroom with separate stand-alone shower
- Max occupancy 3 persons
Resort Location Map
Paris Las VegasLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3655 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4345
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.