Paris Las Vegas
- What's Included
The rooms were clean and cool to temperature, food at Paris was very good, from the crepe's, to Burger Brassiere was very good. Also like Gordon Ramsey Steak, but a little pricey! I wish there was a poker room in Paris, but they were close by.
I stayed at PH had a fabulous time, I got a free upgrade to my room so that was very nice of the manager since they were out of king beds. But hands down had a great time,only thing I noticed I never got my points from the Strip House, they said there system was down and they would put in next day but I got no email confirming points from Laundry's and it's been since Wednesday night I ate there.
Excellent, made our trip enjoyable. Quite the place! Staff was curtious and friendly. No complaints. Food was good. Leaned black jack, most the card staff was able to help us learn and be patient as well
I normally don't go to Paris but so glad I did this time. The restaurant was one of the best that their chain offered. The food selection was great and fresh. The hotel has good selections of gambling entertainment and it is in the prime location. Paris is also very clean and the staff are friendly.
This has to be the worst hotel. We had to sleep next to a band playing all night and the room was awful! Rust in the tub and the shower did not work. Had to call Service for lights not working. Rooms are old and dirty!!!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 2,916 room resort
- 4 Five-star variety French-inspired fine dining restaurants
- 2 casual French restaurants
- 1 Fusion-Asian cuisine restaurant
- 6 Lounges & bars
- La Creperie - traditional French crepes
- JJ's Boulangerie - fresh homemade bakery
- Sidewalk Cafe 24 hours
- Poolside bistro
- 2 acre rooftop pool in a manicured French garden & Jacuzzi
- Private outdoor cabanas
- European Spa, beauty salon and health club
- Airport registration - check in and receive your room key all at the airport
- Business center
- Famous French landmarks including a dazzling 50-storey Eiffel Tower with observation deck
- 85,000 square ft. Casino
- Race & Sports Book
- Parisian 'Le Boulevard' shopping district
- 'Le Theater des Arts' - Famous live entertainment venues
- 'Le Cabaret Lounge' with live entertainment
- Wedding chapel
- Golf nearby
Standard Rooms include:
- 1 king or 2 double beds
- Cable TV with pay per view movies
- 2-line phone & voicemail
- High-speed internet
- In-room safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Full marble bathroom with separate stand-alone shower
- Max occupancy 3 persons
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Paris Las VegasLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3655 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4345
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.