Paris Las Vegas
- What's Included
Rooms have been updated and are beautiful. The property but notably the pool area are dirty and old. The pool chairs are dirty. No bar chair service offered. The overall feel left us disappointed. The restaurants have good options. But I paid $6.50 for an iced tea. Not a Long Island tea. Just plain old tea. Ridiculous
Weather was great. Housekeeping- always had to ask for more towels and there was only 2 in our room. Otherwise clean room, terrible view, and tight slots. Location is one of the best so that is why we stay. Spa is a joke.....we always go to Caesars instead. Fee's are way too high. Pool was not crowded so that was a plus.
We have stayed at the Paris for the first week of March Madness since the 2nd year it was open. The Casino Hosts and Bartenders at Gustav's really take good care of us. The Italian restaurant and Mon Ami Gabi serve excellent food.
The rooms are always nice and spacious. There is plenty to do at the Paris.Gordon Ramsey is always a great place to dine. They have a very large sports book. They also have a wide variety of table games and slots. I especially like their slot selection because they have machines that I have not seen any where else.
Paris is in a perfect location on the strip. The casino has plenty of dining that you willnot find anywhere else. Atmosphere is like a Eupoean vacation. Great band in the evening. Lots of action on the casino floor.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 2,916 room resort
- 4 Five-star variety French-inspired fine dining restaurants
- 2 casual French restaurants
- 1 Fusion-Asian cuisine restaurant
- 6 Lounges & bars
- La Creperie - traditional French crepes
- JJ's Boulangerie - fresh homemade bakery
- Sidewalk Cafe 24 hours
- Poolside bistro
- 2 acre rooftop pool in a manicured French garden & Jacuzzi
- Private outdoor cabanas
- European Spa, beauty salon and health club
- Airport registration - check in and receive your room key all at the airport
- Business center
- Famous French landmarks including a dazzling 50-storey Eiffel Tower with observation deck
- 85,000 square ft. Casino
- Race & Sports Book
- Parisian 'Le Boulevard' shopping district
- 'Le Theater des Arts' - Famous live entertainment venues
- 'Le Cabaret Lounge' with live entertainment
- Wedding chapel
- Golf nearby
Standard Rooms include:
- 1 king or 2 double beds
- Cable TV with pay per view movies
- 2-line phone & voicemail
- High-speed internet
- In-room safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Full marble bathroom with separate stand-alone shower
- Max occupancy 3 persons
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Paris Las VegasLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3655 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4345
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.