Paris Las Vegas
Talk to an expert who's been here!
Call 1 888 685 6888
- What's Included
Room was poor, no view, always had a view before, very little warm water, construction going on, wish we were told when making reservations and would have stayed at one of the other properties of Caesars. Front desk person did not even know the dates water was being shut off, had to change our room twice, had to call engineering twice because water was not even hot to shower. Stayed there 4 days and only showered once, not good. Spoke to assistant manager who offered to take 2 days room fees off the 35 a day was quite high for a room with nothing. Paris is clean, pretty and always had a nice time there. Made a reservation for mon ami before we arrived in Nevada, wanted outside and we were playing slots right out front, didn't get outside, very disappointing. Won't go back again.
We had a very nice stay.Our room was going to be late so they gave us a suite which was very nice. You can not beat the location of this hotel.Their breakfast buffet is our favorite.We enjoyed relaxing at the pool after breakfast.
Last 2 times we have stayed here and booked a king size bed they miraculously are always out of rooms with king size beds unless we want to pay $60 more for a upgraded room. This time once we checked in (not informed when we booked) we were informed not only about no king size bed but also that the water in our room was going to be turned off between 10:30 AM to 2:30PM 2 out of the 3 days we stayed there. We could avoid this by upgrading for $60 a night to a different section. Seriously? We will never stay there again!
I'll stay at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas. What a wonderful place to be slika city within itself casino? Call Chris a different hotel up restaurants to go to in pick up to. Gift shops. You can't walk around like you're in Paris. Car is dancing. Gambling. Lodging around or just. Sightseeing inside the casino that's wonderful are highly recommend at Paris in Las Vegas. Check it out. You're enjoying yourself.
No complaints about the Paris. Superior room, staff and service Located in the middle of the strip. Walk to any venue. The Fitness and Spa good staff and facilities, There is a huge 3.5 foot pool to cool off in and the gaming tables are as good as any on the Strip. No problem recommending this Hotel to anyone.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 2,916 room resort
- 4 Five-star variety French-inspired fine dining restaurants
- 2 casual French restaurants
- 1 Fusion-Asian cuisine restaurant
- 6 Lounges & bars
- La Creperie - traditional French crepes
- JJ's Boulangerie - fresh homemade bakery
- Sidewalk Cafe 24 hours
- Poolside bistro
- 2 acre rooftop pool in a manicured French garden & Jacuzzi
- Private outdoor cabanas
- European Spa, beauty salon and health club
- Airport registration - check in and receive your room key all at the airport
- Business center
- Famous French landmarks including a dazzling 50-storey Eiffel Tower with observation deck
- 85,000 square ft. Casino
- Race & Sports Book
- Parisian 'Le Boulevard' shopping district
- 'Le Theater des Arts' - Famous live entertainment venues
- 'Le Cabaret Lounge' with live entertainment
- Wedding chapel
- Golf nearby
- 1 king or 2 double beds
- Cable TV with pay per view movies
- 2-line phone & voicemail
- High-speed internet
- In-room safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Full marble bathroom with separate stand-alone shower
- Max occupancy 3 persons
Resort Location Map
Paris Las VegasLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3655 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4345
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.