Paris Las Vegas
- What's Included
The buffet is really great and reach your level of expectation. Rate is $23.99 per person and that's reasonable for the week end. You may have a 30 min delay to get a seat but worthy. All kind of food is available for breakfast so you should be able to find something you like. The Crepes bar is also included....
We arrived and they didn't have the room we paid for and offered to upgrade us for a FEE., although we requested they waive the fee, because we had already paid for a better room, they refused. After a 5 hour flight, we took the room as they said we could come back the next day and change. We were there for 4 nights, and didn't want to waste time changing rooms. Extremely pricey: No coffee in the room, so you have to purchase it in the lobby at $11.00 for 2 medium coffees! There is also a resort fee of $40.00 US per DAY -includes access to free internet, local phone calls and access to the gym and pool. We didn't use the pool, but there is a fee for a cabana rental.We didn't eat at this hotel, due to extreme costs.We took in the last hour of the duelling piano show at Napoleons and were charged over $23.00 for 2 glasses of red wine! Won't book there again, better hotels offering more for your money.
We stayed at Paris for a conference. Everything was very convenient. Lots of restaurant choices shops and activities. Nice pool. Rooms were beautiful and clean except the carpets looked like they needed scrubbing. CVS across the street.
Outstanding Rooms. Some of the best i have stayed at in Las Vegas. However, we had 2 rooms reserved and only one was available at checkin. The second room did not become ready until after 9pm. Restaurants are all upscale. Good food but pricey. If you want standard american food you go elsewhere.
Noisiest room I have ever stayed in. Noise from night club starts at midnight and continues until 3 am. Impossible to sleep. No warning about this horrible problem. Another minor issue, no in room coffee maker. They don’t really seem to care about guests.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 2,916 room resort
- 4 Five-star variety French-inspired fine dining restaurants
- 2 casual French restaurants
- 1 Fusion-Asian cuisine restaurant
- 6 Lounges & bars
- La Creperie - traditional French crepes
- JJ's Boulangerie - fresh homemade bakery
- Sidewalk Cafe 24 hours
- Poolside bistro
- 2 acre rooftop pool in a manicured French garden & Jacuzzi
- Private outdoor cabanas
- European Spa, beauty salon and health club
- Airport registration - check in and receive your room key all at the airport
- Business center
- Famous French landmarks including a dazzling 50-storey Eiffel Tower with observation deck
- 85,000 square ft. Casino
- Race & Sports Book
- Parisian 'Le Boulevard' shopping district
- 'Le Theater des Arts' - Famous live entertainment venues
- 'Le Cabaret Lounge' with live entertainment
- Wedding chapel
- Golf nearby
Standard Rooms include:
- 1 king or 2 double beds
- Cable TV with pay per view movies
- 2-line phone & voicemail
- High-speed internet
- In-room safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Full marble bathroom with separate stand-alone shower
- Max occupancy 3 persons
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Paris Las VegasLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3655 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4345
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.