Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- What's Included
Over all is good. I will recommend it to friends and family who wants to have vacation here in Las Vegas. Just wanted to suggest that during weekends to schedule more of the cocktail servers, and some pit managers are not friendly and approachable enough, seems like they dont care if people leave the table because they cant understand the games and nobody is explaining it to them.
We love this place, because every room, regardless what you choose, will be a suite. Very roomy. Spacious. Comfortable. Clean. Worn a little? Yes. But, typical of most mid-priced, major Vegas hotels. Still a good value, despite the rip-off Resort Fee ($30). This is a shameful worthless charge that all of Vegas forces on staying guests.Just wish they would loosen up the slot and video poker machines, some. Hard to win much. Be sure to take to Vegas only an amount you can afford to lose. This is true at all casinos, nowadays.
We stayed in the Ipanema Tower, with a view of the mountains.We stay at the Rio because the poker games are good. Also the gym and pool areas are very clean and staffed with friendly people. See you soon at the Rio!
Came out for a relaxing/romantic weekend. Unfortunately the hotel and casino smelled like a sewer pipe burst. It was so bad we had to switch hotels. Staff responses were short and rude. Pool area was closed for wind, even though the pools at every other hotel were open.
Very clean very spacious we were in the masquerade tower 23rd floorVery quiet tooAll creature comforts provided free WiFi good signal, large bed.Free shuttle every 20 minutes depending on traffic.Definetley book here again.One criticism the check out queue should be separate from check in but offer all ticked all our boxes..room cleaned every day
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 2,500 suites in one 20-storey tower and one 51-storey tower
- 2 buffets - International and Seafood
- 10 restaurants including American fine dining with French flair, Asian, Northern Indian Cuisine, Italian, Mexican, Steakhouse, French-Creole Cafe and for more casual dining an Italian Deli & Market or 24 hour Cafe
- Irish pub
- Wine Cellar & Tasting Room
- Rio's famous 'Ipanema Beach' with real sand beaches at the edge of a tropical lagoon, cascading waterfalls and 5 swimming pools
- 5 jacuzzi-style spas
- 120,000 square ft. Casino
- Race & Sports Book
- Masquerade Village Shops - 60,000 square ft. shopping extravaganza
- Rio Spa & Salon with fitness center
- VooDoo Lounge with live music and dancing
- 'Chippendales' - Male revue
- 'Showgirls' - Female revue
- Masquerade Show in the Sky - free show daily
- 3 wedding chapels
- Rio Secco Golf Club
- Complimentary shuttle service between Rio and Harrah's
Standard Rooms include:
- 600 square ft. of spacious luxury
- 1 king or 2 queen beds
- 32 inch TV
- Wireless internet
- Floor to ceiling windows with panoramic views
- Lounge area with with couch, table & chairs
- In-suite refrigerator
- In-room safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Separate vanity & dressing area
- Full bathroom
Free Shuttle - Enjoy complimentary return transfers to Rio's sister properties on "The Strip", including Caesar's Palace, Bally's, Paris and Harrah's.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Rio All-Suite Hotel & CasinoLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3700 West Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89103-4043
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.