Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- What's Included
Hotel has larger rooms but its a hit and miss with condition. Older hotel that tends to have an odor in rooms between first to 14th floor in particular near elevators.The room size is nice when getting an updated room deluxe or above. Price wise grabbing a promotion at the springhill suites (when there isnt a convention going on) gives the same amount of space and a cleaner enviornment with breakfast.
My son and I recently booked a trip to Vegas for a football camp. He is 16. We always use VacationsToGo.com because they have the best prices. I chose Rio because it was to the edge of the strip,not on it, and I wanted easy highway access. Both of those points worked out great. I was disappointed, however, with the actual casino and rooms versus what the photos represented. The resort was more out dated than I expected and they definitely placed you in different levels of floors/rooms based on what you paid I believe. I will give them great credit for resolving an issue we had upon checking in. Once in our room, we immediately realized the entire carpet was soaked. As if they just cleaned it. We called the front desk and were quickly moved from floor 6 to 18 with a sincere apology. And what a difference those floors were! The decor was more updated and the accommodations were more comfortable. So in the end, it worked out and we basically got what we paid for. I would not stay there again just because there are so many others to choose from around the same price point.
It was off season and quite quiet and restful. Need to get a king suite non smoking. Restaurants are great. The deli next to the sport book has great food at reasonable price and you will not walk away hungry!!
We really enjoy everything in the Rio, the restaurants are great, the service is great. We have stayed at several casinos and we always think the Rio is our favorite. If you don't drive to Vegas you do need to use the cab service or uber to get down to the strip or shopping.
Room and hallway had stinky odor. Location is way off the main strip. Stay away from the all american bar and grill....got very sick after eating dinner there. Its a last choice location. Noise from room doors slamming are annoying and constant.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 2,500 suites in one 20-storey tower and one 51-storey tower
- 2 buffets - International and Seafood
- 10 restaurants including American fine dining with French flair, Asian, Northern Indian Cuisine, Italian, Mexican, Steakhouse, French-Creole Cafe and for more casual dining an Italian Deli & Market or 24 hour Cafe
- Irish pub
- Wine Cellar & Tasting Room
- Rio's famous 'Ipanema Beach' with real sand beaches at the edge of a tropical lagoon, cascading waterfalls and 5 swimming pools
- 5 jacuzzi-style spas
- 120,000 square ft. Casino
- Race & Sports Book
- Masquerade Village Shops - 60,000 square ft. shopping extravaganza
- Rio Spa & Salon with fitness center
- VooDoo Lounge with live music and dancing
- 'Chippendales' - Male revue
- 'Showgirls' - Female revue
- Masquerade Show in the Sky - free show daily
- 3 wedding chapels
- Rio Secco Golf Club
- Complimentary shuttle service between Rio and Harrah's
Standard Rooms include:
- 600 square ft. of spacious luxury
- 1 king or 2 queen beds
- 32 inch TV
- Wireless internet
- Floor to ceiling windows with panoramic views
- Lounge area with with couch, table & chairs
- In-suite refrigerator
- In-room safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Separate vanity & dressing area
- Full bathroom
Free Shuttle - Enjoy complimentary return transfers to Rio's sister properties on "The Strip", including Caesar's Palace, Bally's, Paris and Harrah's.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Rio All-Suite Hotel & CasinoLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3700 West Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89103-4043
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.