Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- What's Included
I leave the rate "Poor" because I want to get attention to all of the readers. I already reported my incident to the security desk when I checked out, but I am not sure if they really take imperative measures seriously. Therefore, I decided to write this review to hopefully prevent the next victim. I stayed in room 1028 last weekend. I ran into the entertainment cabinet in the middle of the night, 2 nights in the row coming back from the bathroom in the dark. The first night, I thought I was careless, but the second night it happened again and I investigated it. The wall from the bathroom ended and I thought I could turn to go back to bed. I didn't count on the TV cabinet to be there about about a foot inside the wall, and ran my face and nose right into it. I didn't need an ambulance or urgent care, that was the first thing the security officer asked me, but it hurt terribly! They should be glad a nose is made of cartridge and not bone. My nose is still painful. I can't imagine if it happened to kids. They may have needed an ambulance. Anyhow, I will warn anyone who is planning to stay at RIO, you might be the next one. Also, I am very curious if this only happened to me. If someone had the same experience as I had, please give me a vote.
In spite of repeated requests for TV service to restore power. No one showed up and I was refused a room change. Very poor service. Though they did take off the resort fee for one night. Hotel is old, needs update. View from room included groups of homeless under overpasses and rail crossings.
The Rio is in need of remodeling, the room that I stayed in was clean but well used. The carpet had holes in, was well worn. The bathroom needed any update, well worn also. I will admit it was clean, but dated and worn.
While well Rio is a little bit far off the strip they do offer a shuttle that runs constantly . It's it's barely ever a wait. the rooms are large but as in my review at Harrah's they're owned by the same company the rooms the dark I would definitely go back to Rio. Their Buffet is by far better than any other regular priced Buffet that I've experienced this year. We played mini-golf in the kiss themed course and it was a lot of fun . Try to go when it's not so crowded because it's more fun then not waiting on people or having them wait on you but overall it's been a great experience
I really enjoy this hotel, I always have some doubts because is off the strip, but the rooms are really big, clean and comfortable. Besides they have shuttles to other hotels and the strip so you can go to the strip to have a drink and not worry about the taxi or driving. They also have great restaurants and the slots keep giving us enough money to play for at least 2 hours, we didn't win, but we kept playing with the same money for hours. For us, it was a really good option.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 2,500 suites in one 20-storey tower and one 51-storey tower
- 2 buffets - International and Seafood
- 10 restaurants including American fine dining with French flair, Asian, Northern Indian Cuisine, Italian, Mexican, Steakhouse, French-Creole Cafe and for more casual dining an Italian Deli & Market or 24 hour Cafe
- Irish pub
- Wine Cellar & Tasting Room
- Rio's famous 'Ipanema Beach' with real sand beaches at the edge of a tropical lagoon, cascading waterfalls and 5 swimming pools
- 5 jacuzzi-style spas
- 120,000 square ft. Casino
- Race & Sports Book
- Masquerade Village Shops - 60,000 square ft. shopping extravaganza
- Rio Spa & Salon with fitness center
- VooDoo Lounge with live music and dancing
- 'Chippendales' - Male revue
- 'Showgirls' - Female revue
- Masquerade Show in the Sky - free show daily
- 3 wedding chapels
- Rio Secco Golf Club
- Complimentary shuttle service between Rio and Harrah's
Standard Rooms include:
- 600 square ft. of spacious luxury
- 1 king or 2 queen beds
- 32 inch TV
- Wireless internet
- Floor to ceiling windows with panoramic views
- Lounge area with with couch, table & chairs
- In-suite refrigerator
- In-room safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Separate vanity & dressing area
- Full bathroom
Free Shuttle - Enjoy complimentary return transfers to Rio's sister properties on "The Strip", including Caesar's Palace, Bally's, Paris and Harrah's.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Rio All-Suite Hotel & CasinoLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3700 West Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89103-4043
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.