Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- What's Included
My review of the Rio is that they are very happy to see visitors. The rooms are very nice and too over the top. All the dealers including the bosses are very happy to answer any questions about anything.
It was "fine" - but not good quality. Clean enough, but don't expect high quality Vegas here at the Rio anymore. They've patched instead of fixed. The drink service while gambling is half or 1/3 of what it was 10 years ago so it's all getting cheaped out just a bit. I hope they take everything back up a notch, but right now it's very mediocre. Get a good bargain or find somewhere else.
be prepared to walk a lot, everything take awhile to walk to. internet is a pain you have to rejoin every day but it works very well. wish rooms had coffee makers that would really be so nice than you wouldn't have to leave your room to get your coffee or call room service.
Overall, I like the Rio; however, I was disappointed in the suite we upgraded in to. Dark red stains on the lamp shade, tears in the wallpaper, holes in the hallway leading to the room (it looks like they were changing the sconces and hadn't bothered to fill in the holes) - basically the tower we stayed in was very "dated". The restaurants are excellent and the customer service at the front desk it great. The gaming is just OK - compared to other locations in Vegas it's on the smaller side.
I had an amazing experience at the Rio, all of the staff was above and beyond in service. They were warmly greeting us every time we turned a corner, a sweet security guard was walking around in the morning at the casinos telling people to have a wonderful day. It was lovely. Our room was upgraded last minute and it was SO beautiful. Everything was nice and clean and pleasant. Very satisfied & will be coming back. Great job on the staff Rio!!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 2,500 suites in one 20-storey tower and one 51-storey tower
- 2 buffets - International and Seafood
- 10 restaurants including American fine dining with French flair, Asian, Northern Indian Cuisine, Italian, Mexican, Steakhouse, French-Creole Cafe and for more casual dining an Italian Deli & Market or 24 hour Cafe
- Irish pub
- Wine Cellar & Tasting Room
- Rio's famous 'Ipanema Beach' with real sand beaches at the edge of a tropical lagoon, cascading waterfalls and 5 swimming pools
- 5 jacuzzi-style spas
- 120,000 square ft. Casino
- Race & Sports Book
- Masquerade Village Shops - 60,000 square ft. shopping extravaganza
- Rio Spa & Salon with fitness center
- VooDoo Lounge with live music and dancing
- 'Chippendales' - Male revue
- 'Showgirls' - Female revue
- Masquerade Show in the Sky - free show daily
- 3 wedding chapels
- Rio Secco Golf Club
- Complimentary shuttle service between Rio and Harrah's
Standard Rooms include:
- 600 square ft. of spacious luxury
- 1 king or 2 queen beds
- 32 inch TV
- Wireless internet
- Floor to ceiling windows with panoramic views
- Lounge area with with couch, table & chairs
- In-suite refrigerator
- In-room safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Separate vanity & dressing area
- Full bathroom
Free Shuttle - Enjoy complimentary return transfers to Rio's sister properties on "The Strip", including Caesar's Palace, Bally's, Paris and Harrah's.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Rio All-Suite Hotel & CasinoLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3700 West Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89103-4043
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.