Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- What's Included
Room was spacious, but in need of updating/renovation. Took 4 trips from maintenance to get the safe to work properly. Service needs of all types were handled in a very timely manner. Like the title says--overall experience was good, not great. I would stay there again.
Went for the buffet and some gaming. Had a ton of fun, and would be open to a repeat experience the next time we're in Las Vegas, we need another round to sample all the food from the buffet. The only bad part was transportation from our hotel was discontinued between Harrah's and the Rio, we had to pay for an Uber.
Just stayed here a few days ago and it was really nice. Had my two pups with me and the Rio made it way easy for me and my guys. Great Rooms with way nice views. Will definitely be staying here again.
Beds were comfortable and room was clean and quiet. Masquerade tower. One disappointment is the shuttle service has been cancelled to the strip but we walked across to Gold Coast and caught their shuttle.
Love the size of the rooms, and the floor to ceiling and wall to wall windows. If u get a high floor facing the strip - u'll be very happy. I couldn't get enough of the view. Beds are comfy. Bathrooms are dated - need updating. One odd,but cool feature is in some rooms their is a window in the shower in which u can see the room thru and even see outside. The casino is big, but a lot of space near Masquerde tower is empty. Bars are ok. Best feature is the 51st floor featuring the Voodoo Lounge and rooftop club. Best view in town. Voodoo steakhouse is nice and pricey. Hash House was a great for breakfast, but Guy Fieri's restaurant was disappointing and expensive. $35 for nachos that werent worth $15. Overall great value for the price. Two big downers - Rio has discontinued shuttle service to the strip and of course they no longer do the floor carnival show.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 2,500 suites in one 20-storey tower and one 51-storey tower
- 2 buffets - International and Seafood
- 10 restaurants including American fine dining with French flair, Asian, Northern Indian Cuisine, Italian, Mexican, Steakhouse, French-Creole Cafe and for more casual dining an Italian Deli & Market or 24 hour Cafe
- Irish pub
- Wine Cellar & Tasting Room
- Rio's famous 'Ipanema Beach' with real sand beaches at the edge of a tropical lagoon, cascading waterfalls and 5 swimming pools
- 5 jacuzzi-style spas
- 120,000 square ft. Casino
- Race & Sports Book
- Masquerade Village Shops - 60,000 square ft. shopping extravaganza
- Rio Spa & Salon with fitness center
- VooDoo Lounge with live music and dancing
- 'Chippendales' - Male revue
- 'Showgirls' - Female revue
- Masquerade Show in the Sky - free show daily
- 3 wedding chapels
- Rio Secco Golf Club
- Complimentary shuttle service between Rio and Harrah's
Standard Rooms include:
- 600 square ft. of spacious luxury
- 1 king or 2 queen beds
- 32 inch TV
- Wireless internet
- Floor to ceiling windows with panoramic views
- Lounge area with with couch, table & chairs
- In-suite refrigerator
- In-room safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Separate vanity & dressing area
- Full bathroom
Free Shuttle - Enjoy complimentary return transfers to Rio's sister properties on "The Strip", including Caesar's Palace, Bally's, Paris and Harrah's.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Rio All-Suite Hotel & CasinoLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3700 West Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89103-4043
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.