Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- What's Included
When you have to attend an industry convention at a hotel you are stuck there. I know this is a HUGE hotel but the qulaity and attitude from the check in desk to asking a simple question for directions from a security guard is an embarassment to basic principles of the hospitality industry. Yes, you are just a number in these big hotels but friendliness, and common courtesy is not something diffcult to instill by management to rank and file employees at this hotel.
Really enjoy the Rio. Off the strip but shuttle or Uber isn't bad. Would like to see free airport shuttle. If you go to the shuttle area expect to pay $10 per person for this. It is not posted ! There were 10 of us. $100 for airport shuttle. Don't think so.
Not sure about this place's early check in on line they will entice you into trying. They have kiosks in the hotel lobby for pre checked in on line and when i tried it at 6 pm at my time of arrival... they said the room wasn't ready... or the kiosk did even though i did early check in 5 hours earlier. Then when i went to see a real check in clerk i was told the tower i was to be in was out of my room type. But, when would the kiosk of told me that. Anyway, eventually got a low floor room in the second tower. Room was okay but to call it a Suite i'm not sure, just cuz it had a sofa and a minimal view? These casino's and their extra charges for resort fee's are dumb too why not just add that into the base price and stop the deceptions. I have stayed here several times in the past and some rooms are better than others, nothing particularly bad just wasn't as impressive a room. Casino is more peaceful or was on the days i stayed here than those on the strip. As a matter of fact for mid week days in mid-september it was rather nice compared to the strip and more peaceful in a way to be here. Quite a walk to the parking lot at this casino by the way as with most of the Caesar's properties. And now when you head into the strip most are charging for parking, Rio is not charging but it's not on the strip. One good thing is the rooms are still relatively decent and it tends to have a lower rate than some of the other properties on the strip.
Rio is off the strip in Vegas, it has good amenities, pool and staff. Being off the strip it can be a bit quieter. It is easy access to Strip or downtown from the Rio. There are all the amenities you would expect in a Cesars Property. I like the large rooms that are standard at Rio, every room feels like a suite.
Rooms are very comfortable and spacious. It's off the strip a bit but there is a shuttle that takes you to Harrahs right at the heart of the strip. Could use more fast food type restaurants, but overall it's a great place to stay.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 2,500 suites in one 20-storey tower and one 51-storey tower
- 2 buffets - International and Seafood
- 10 restaurants including American fine dining with French flair, Asian, Northern Indian Cuisine, Italian, Mexican, Steakhouse, French-Creole Cafe and for more casual dining an Italian Deli & Market or 24 hour Cafe
- Irish pub
- Wine Cellar & Tasting Room
- Rio's famous 'Ipanema Beach' with real sand beaches at the edge of a tropical lagoon, cascading waterfalls and 5 swimming pools
- 5 jacuzzi-style spas
- 120,000 square ft. Casino
- Race & Sports Book
- Masquerade Village Shops - 60,000 square ft. shopping extravaganza
- Rio Spa & Salon with fitness center
- VooDoo Lounge with live music and dancing
- 'Chippendales' - Male revue
- 'Showgirls' - Female revue
- Masquerade Show in the Sky - free show daily
- 3 wedding chapels
- Rio Secco Golf Club
- Complimentary shuttle service between Rio and Harrah's
Standard Rooms include:
- 600 square ft. of spacious luxury
- 1 king or 2 queen beds
- 32 inch TV
- Wireless internet
- Floor to ceiling windows with panoramic views
- Lounge area with with couch, table & chairs
- In-suite refrigerator
- In-room safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Separate vanity & dressing area
- Full bathroom
Free Shuttle - Enjoy complimentary return transfers to Rio's sister properties on "The Strip", including Caesar's Palace, Bally's, Paris and Harrah's.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Rio All-Suite Hotel & CasinoLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3700 West Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89103-4043
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.