Signature at MGM Grand
- What's Included
Stayed here late September and really enjoyed itStayed in tower 2 on the 28th floor with views of mountains and airportRoom was lovely and clean and serviced well each dayNice quiet pool area for each of the 3 towers with lovely jacuzzi and excellent waiter serviceTowers were nice and quiet and slept well each nightMoving walkways connect to the main MGM hotel and casino where there's a fantastic selection of bars, resteraunts, shops and of course the huge casino,excellent cocktail waitresses working the casino floorFound the hotel location perfect and the tram station from the hotel very handyAll in all a brilliant hotel and would fully recommend it 👍
We stayed at tower 3. It is the farthest st and it takes about 15 minutes to get to the strip..(assuming you can find the way). I would recommend to stay at tower 1. We had a very nice room with a balcony (which isn t really useful). Towers 2 & 3 were closed, so we could use tower 1 pool or the complex. Valet parking was free.
Travelling solo, upgraded to penthouse floor. For price if you prepared to walk a little to strip , value for money. Treat yourself 😊great pool area , easy walk through to MGM shops and casinos . Was quiet and close to monorail for easy access to other hotels.
Our suite was very clean and very comfortable. It was very quiet, we only heard a few doors closing during the evening. The amenities were very good. The housekeeping staff gave us extra coffee upon request. I highly recommend this for those who want to be within walking distance to the strip but enjoy a quiet resort for relaxing and sleeping. You have access to the MGM grand for food, entertainment and pools and the lazy river. Note the lazy river is only open on weekends during off season. Plenty of pools and hot tubs to chose from. Great price, I would stay here again.
What a great place we came in 1 in the morning, that desk clerk was bright and cheerful and above all extremely accommodating. Wonderful room with a nice view. We are on the 37th floor.We would recommend this place to all.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 1728 deluxe suites in 3 towers
- 18 restaurants located at MGM Grand, offering a variety of cuisines from formal to casual
- Food court
- 24 hour room service (fee)
- 6.6 acre Grand pool complex with 5 heated pools and 3 whirlpools
- WET REPUBLIC, a 53,000-square-foot venue with an ultra pool combining an exclusive nightlife vibe with elite service and luxury amenities for ages 21 and older. Features private bungalows, cabanas, two large saltwater pools, cocktail service, menu and poolside treatments
- Lazy river
- Kids pool
- Youth activity facility
- Grand Health Spa
- State-of-the-art Fitness centre
- Lion habitat
- 171,500 square ft. Casino
- 'Studio Walk' - MGM Grand restaurant & shopping promenade
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 16,325 seats for sporting and celebrity entertainment special events
- Grand Adventure theme park
- 'Hollywood Theatre' - 630 seat theatre for concerts and comedy
- Comedy club
- Center Stage Cabaret Grand Theatre
- 7 bars and nightclubs
- Wedding chapel
- Golf nearby
- 24-hour valet parking
- 24-hour Concierge service
Junior suite includes:
- 1 king-size bed
- Full bathroom, including whirlpool and flat screen TV
- Telephone with voice mail
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Coffee maker
- 550 square feet
- Max occupancy: 4
1-bedroom suite includes same amenities as above, with:
- King-size bed
- 2 full bathrooms, including whirlpool and flat screen TV
- Separate spacious living area
- 950 square feet
- Max occupancy: 4
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Signature at MGM GrandLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
145 East Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.