Signature at MGM Grand
- What's Included
Beautiful building, close to the action of the strip, but quiet and self-contained. The two bedroom suite was amazing and excellent value. 2 large bedrooms with sofa beds in 2nd bedroom and lounge. It has a full kitchen and a Walgreens with groceries is close by. A TV rose out of a desk in the main bedroom and the 3 bathrooms were large and luxurious. The signature is connected to The MGM Grand by a passage way with a moving walkway. Starbucks is downstairs. The monorail leaves from in front of the main MGM hotel and transports you along the strip. Luxurious, great value hotel which is very family-friendly.
From the moment we stepped into the lobby we were treated like loyalty. We were served and upgraded by Dayna who was a absolute delight. Bathroom was a generous size, Very clean and our hotel room was magical. Very pleased we were able to use the laundry facilities. Although it was a wee walk from the strip we enjoyed the walk and appreciated been away from the hustle and bustle.
Been coming to MGM since '07 and things have gone downhill.Sitting outside drinking a coffee and reading a book peace is not possible as there's ubiquitous dance music... at 7am. It's not Wet Republic (nearby pool party) and it's 7am! No peace anywhere outside at anytime, but at 7am? Club music? Really?Everywhere is looking tired and in need of a power wash, especially the pool area. The elevators need a good clean, as does the exterior of the building as much else. As other reviewers have mentioned the pool staff are over zealous on taking the smallest food or drink item off people. When not bothering guests with this they appear to so not much else in the meantime. Many of the loungers around the pool.I also booked 2 rooms and whilst we checked in at different times you'd have thought with 1746 rooms in the whole of the resort we could have been together in the same tower, but no. Is it that difficult? Apparently, yes.It's a shame as Signature was my favourite but it's needlessly gone off the boil with a lack of attention to detail and maintenance. It's disappointing to see.
Really enjoyed our long weekend here. It was clean, pleasant and just what we needed. Room was spotless and so were the communal areas. We stopped in a deluxe with balcony and beautiful room & bathroom. Unfortunately we weren't here long enough to use all the facilities, like the spa and all the pools but the 1 pool and what we did see we were very impressed. We are going to Vegas again next year and would definitely consider booking here again but for longer Only slight thing would be not enough information in the room on facilities, restaurant bookings, where everything is, WIFI etc. A little more would be a massive help.
The signature at MGM was fine. A little hard to see the entrance and then had to valet park. It was a pretty big room, two bathrooms, which was convenient. Wasn't wowed. A long walk from our room in tower three to the buffet. But it was nice.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 1728 deluxe suites in 3 towers
- 18 restaurants located at MGM Grand, offering a variety of cuisines from formal to casual
- Food court
- 24 hour room service (fee)
- 6.6 acre Grand pool complex with 5 heated pools and 3 whirlpools
- WET REPUBLIC, a 53,000-square-foot venue with an ultra pool combining an exclusive nightlife vibe with elite service and luxury amenities for ages 21 and older. Features private bungalows, cabanas, two large saltwater pools, cocktail service, menu and poolside treatments
- Lazy river
- Kids pool
- Youth activity facility
- Grand Health Spa
- State-of-the-art Fitness centre
- Lion habitat
- 171,500 square ft. Casino
- 'Studio Walk' - MGM Grand restaurant & shopping promenade
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 16,325 seats for sporting and celebrity entertainment special events
- Grand Adventure theme park
- 'Hollywood Theatre' - 630 seat theatre for concerts and comedy
- Comedy club
- Center Stage Cabaret Grand Theatre
- 7 bars and nightclubs
- Wedding chapel
- Golf nearby
- 24-hour valet parking
- 24-hour Concierge service
Junior suite includes:
- 1 king-size bed
- Full bathroom, including whirlpool and flat screen TV
- Telephone with voice mail
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Coffee maker
- 550 square feet
- Max occupancy: 4
1-bedroom suite includes same amenities as above, with:
- King-size bed
- 2 full bathrooms, including whirlpool and flat screen TV
- Separate spacious living area
- 950 square feet
- Max occupancy: 4
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Signature at MGM GrandLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
145 East Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.