Signature at MGM Grand
- What's Included
Vegas was so much fun we decided to stay for 2 more nights. We met Caesar Gonzales at the desk down stairs and because of him our trip blasted to another level. His contacts at the clubs were on point. The service at the hotel was on point. The room service food was amazing. Thank you again! We will be seeing you soon!
My wife and I have stayed here now on several occasions while visiting Las Vegas. Excellent rooms, easy check in, friendly and courteous staff who know what customer service is all about, non gaming facility which makes it a more quiet venue and a good location. Arlette checked us in. Friendly and professional. Then up to our room on the 36th floor with a view of the mountains and the airport. Room was clean and in our stay, our room was always properly cleaned and refreshed.We utilized the valet service and these guys ( and girl ) were always friendly and professional.We keep coming back based on the reasons I have mentioned plus the fact that the price for a room is better than some of the other high end hotels that offer similar accommodation.Highly recommended
So we stayed here last week. The property is beautiful, very short inside walkway to MGM Grand. I would stay here again, but the only problem is that nextdoor the MGM put in a huge multi-pool dj venue, which BLASTS dance music all day long on the weekend. Way too loud, even at the Signature.
Spent 4 days at this hotel last week. Very nice room and bigger than I expected. Very clean. Stayed in deluxe suite, living room area, kitchen area (which I didn't use), bedroom and 2 bathrooms w/Jacuzzi tub. Off the strip (maybe a 5 min walk from Tower 1), but easy access (moving walkways) to the MGM Grand main hotel and monorail. Stayed on 15th floor - mountain view. I think I counted 3 or 4 pools on site. I would definitely stay here again. No casino in the Signature, which was the reason I chose it, but of course there is gambling at the Main MGM. Shops, sit down restaurants, fast food, even Starbucks all accessible on the grounds. The only issue I had was the TV in the bedroom. They had one of those TV lift stations, where the TV would go down in the desk when it was off and raise up, when turned on. Well when we had the TV on, it would randomly make noise by itself like it was trying to go down, which was annoying. We eventually just turned it off and listened to music. We called the front desk, but the issue was never resolved. Apparently maintenance did come, but it was early and we still had the DND light on..I guess I assumed they'd come back when we left for the entire day, but they didn't. (go figure) One suggestion I have, is maybe having some place to sit on the balcony. I understand it's not a huge area, but there is room for a chair or 2.
Service +, Style +, Quiet +. All of this was extremely nice. Facility and service were top notch. Handy in an out for any Uber. Be prepared for long walks to Shops Restaurants and Casino, but all very doable. If you have a FitBit, you will get your steps in :). The Casino and restaurants are all top-notch. The Poker Room is very user-friendly and comfortable. They had many options and spots available for 1/2 NL Hold'em.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 1728 deluxe suites in 3 towers
- 18 restaurants located at MGM Grand, offering a variety of cuisines from formal to casual
- Food court
- 24 hour room service (fee)
- 6.6 acre Grand pool complex with 5 heated pools and 3 whirlpools
- WET REPUBLIC, a 53,000-square-foot venue with an ultra pool combining an exclusive nightlife vibe with elite service and luxury amenities for ages 21 and older. Features private bungalows, cabanas, two large saltwater pools, cocktail service, menu and poolside treatments
- Lazy river
- Kids pool
- Youth activity facility
- Grand Health Spa
- State-of-the-art Fitness centre
- Lion habitat
- 171,500 square ft. Casino
- 'Studio Walk' - MGM Grand restaurant & shopping promenade
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 16,325 seats for sporting and celebrity entertainment special events
- Grand Adventure theme park
- 'Hollywood Theatre' - 630 seat theatre for concerts and comedy
- Comedy club
- Center Stage Cabaret Grand Theatre
- 7 bars and nightclubs
- Wedding chapel
- Golf nearby
- 24-hour valet parking
- 24-hour Concierge service
Junior suite includes:
- 1 king-size bed
- Full bathroom, including whirlpool and flat screen TV
- Telephone with voice mail
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Coffee maker
- 550 square feet
- Max occupancy: 4
1-bedroom suite includes same amenities as above, with:
- King-size bed
- 2 full bathrooms, including whirlpool and flat screen TV
- Separate spacious living area
- 950 square feet
- Max occupancy: 4
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Signature at MGM GrandLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
145 East Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.