Signature at MGM Grand
- What's Included
Booked with Airpads and got a waaaaaay better rate than going through the MGM! The room was clean with an amazing view. Check in was a bit tricky because it is a condo hotel individually owned by a separate owner, but besides that it was a great experience.
If you like typical Vegas accommodations, you have found your place. Think the smell of stale cheap cigars, spilled liquor, and broken dreams. This is very much a run of the mill, came here to party, I am a tourist Vegas strip hotel. We stayed on the penthouse floor and weren't impressed. The elevator was not keyed which allowed anyone to roam the guest floors. The carpets were dirty. While the overall place would be nice according to a novice travelers expectations, it will leave the experienced traveler wanting more. I would love for the cleaning to be more thorough and for the staff to be better trained. We had to make 2 trips to the check-in desk to get our keys to work. If you're looking for an amazing experience aim for the Venetian or the Mandarin Oriental.
We stayed in building #3, the furthest from the MGM Grand hotel. Upon entering the Signature hotel, we found it quiet....not like the hub bub and lines you find in other major hotels. The room was in excellent shape and we felt like we were being pampered by the nice bathroom, bed and kitchenette. The silverware provided was high quality, not like many you find in other accommodations. A small refrigerator, 2 burner stove, microwave and sink are provided, along with a set of dishes (large plates, medium plates and bowls) for 2 persons and a pot. Glasses of various kinds are also provided. Cutting board and knives are provided along with a fresh sponge and dish soap for dishes. We worked out in the fitness room in our building but we had access to what the MGM Grand offered as well. We didn't walk there to see what the difference was. We did not use the pools anywhere on the property as the weather was cool when we visited. I did like that the MGM Grand buffet offered vegan and gluten free options. I did not eat there this time but would like to try it on our next visit. I would easily stay here again!
My husband surprised me with a trip to Vegas for my 30th and we loved Luxury Suites international at the Signiture and would 100% use them again.The room was huge with a super comfortable bed.The bath was massive and we felt in total luxury. We were on the 33rd penthouse floor in tower 3 and the view was great looking over the strip.The only downside was the distance you have to walk as the MGM is huge. We used the monorail to get about which helped.Really recommend if your looking for a fab stay at a great price.
Spent three nights at the Signature in Las Vegas. Had a large room on the 27th floor. Good view and many extras in the room - frig, microwave, coffee, pot, etc. Reasonably priced and no charge for valet parking ;-). Short walk to the MGM and Vegas Strip.Will definitely stay there again.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 1728 deluxe suites in 3 towers
- 18 restaurants located at MGM Grand, offering a variety of cuisines from formal to casual
- Food court
- 24 hour room service (fee)
- 6.6 acre Grand pool complex with 5 heated pools and 3 whirlpools
- WET REPUBLIC, a 53,000-square-foot venue with an ultra pool combining an exclusive nightlife vibe with elite service and luxury amenities for ages 21 and older. Features private bungalows, cabanas, two large saltwater pools, cocktail service, menu and poolside treatments
- Lazy river
- Kids pool
- Youth activity facility
- Grand Health Spa
- State-of-the-art Fitness centre
- Lion habitat
- 171,500 square ft. Casino
- 'Studio Walk' - MGM Grand restaurant & shopping promenade
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 16,325 seats for sporting and celebrity entertainment special events
- Grand Adventure theme park
- 'Hollywood Theatre' - 630 seat theatre for concerts and comedy
- Comedy club
- Center Stage Cabaret Grand Theatre
- 7 bars and nightclubs
- Wedding chapel
- Golf nearby
- 24-hour valet parking
- 24-hour Concierge service
Junior suite includes:
- 1 king-size bed
- Full bathroom, including whirlpool and flat screen TV
- Telephone with voice mail
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Coffee maker
- 550 square feet
- Max occupancy: 4
1-bedroom suite includes same amenities as above, with:
- King-size bed
- 2 full bathrooms, including whirlpool and flat screen TV
- Separate spacious living area
- 950 square feet
- Max occupancy: 4
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Signature at MGM GrandLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
145 East Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.