Signature at MGM Grand
- What's Included
Stayed at the Signature for the first time in November. Booked a deluxe suite but upgraded to a one bedroom...it was fantastic! 2 full bathrooms, whirlpool tub, full kitchen, patio, excellent view of strip and mountains. Service was great...front desk, valet, bar! Nice to have the amenities of the casino, but appreciated not having the drawbacks.
The Signature at MGM is fabulous!!! The room was beautiful and so spacious; loved the 2 bathrooms and the kitchen and closet space😀 We were on the 36th floor and the view from our balcony was so amazing! The options for eating were very good and of course we love Starbucks!Also loved the wonderful store with the amazing facial treatments in the lobby...Forever Flawless! The location is ideal and we did not rent a car & could walk everywhere as you are right in the middle of the strip😀
This was my second business trip to Vegas and I specifically looked for a hotel that didn't have a casino. My room was clean and very large. Since there is no casino, there is no smoking which is a huge improvement from other hotels. I would absolutely stay here again.
Enjoyed our stay. The room was extremely clean and very comfortable. The staff in all areas were very accommodating. Would definitely return. Views from the balcony were amazing ! Would highly to friends and family.
The suites at this hotel are really nice, with a huge bathroom, comfortable king-sized bed, sitting area with couch, chair and tables, as well as a mini fridge, stove top and microwave. It is very quiet as it is a non-gaming hotel and it is set back from the strip. The bellmen were always very helpful, and they were able to have a cab there at a moment's notice. Would definitely stay here again.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 1728 deluxe suites in 3 towers
- 18 restaurants located at MGM Grand, offering a variety of cuisines from formal to casual
- Food court
- 24 hour room service (fee)
- 6.6 acre Grand pool complex with 5 heated pools and 3 whirlpools
- WET REPUBLIC, a 53,000-square-foot venue with an ultra pool combining an exclusive nightlife vibe with elite service and luxury amenities for ages 21 and older. Features private bungalows, cabanas, two large saltwater pools, cocktail service, menu and poolside treatments
- Lazy river
- Kids pool
- Youth activity facility
- Grand Health Spa
- State-of-the-art Fitness centre
- Lion habitat
- 171,500 square ft. Casino
- 'Studio Walk' - MGM Grand restaurant & shopping promenade
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 16,325 seats for sporting and celebrity entertainment special events
- Grand Adventure theme park
- 'Hollywood Theatre' - 630 seat theatre for concerts and comedy
- Comedy club
- Center Stage Cabaret Grand Theatre
- 7 bars and nightclubs
- Wedding chapel
- Golf nearby
- 24-hour valet parking
- 24-hour Concierge service
Junior suite includes:
- 1 king-size bed
- Full bathroom, including whirlpool and flat screen TV
- Telephone with voice mail
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Coffee maker
- 550 square feet
- Max occupancy: 4
1-bedroom suite includes same amenities as above, with:
- King-size bed
- 2 full bathrooms, including whirlpool and flat screen TV
- Separate spacious living area
- 950 square feet
- Max occupancy: 4
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Signature at MGM GrandLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
145 East Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.