The Mirage Resort Casino
- What's Included
Stayed on 12th floor the "stay well floor". Will be honest, I thought the Mirage would have aged as we only took it as Caesars and the Venetian was full.Thank God we had nothing really to worry about, room was modern, beds were fab 2 Queen Beds. Bathroom small but deal able. Pool area for my 12 year old was lovly not many kids though. The only thing which came as a surprise is if you want a Parasol around the pool you have to go into a private section whereby its $65.00 dollars a bed and no children allowed in that area...All hotels now do this on the strip, what a rip off!!Mirage was a great stay and Im pretty critical for a nice standard.
Had a great visit and even though Vegas is crazy we were able to relax and cure our hangovers in this hotel, and it was a great addition to be able to see the dolphins and tiger exhibit. Plus they have the Beatles love show here!
Loved it here! Our room was clean & we had a great view of the strip. we were centrally located on the strip & were within walking distance to many popular things/places. the staff here is very friendly & goes out of their way to make your stay the best it can be. the volcano show is a must see! it's free!
We spent two nights at the mirage and enjoyed our stay. We stayed on the 7th floor with a view of the strip. The room was fairly clean, very spacious and super comfortable beds and pillows. The bathroom is a bit small but clean with super soft towels and a lighted make up mirror. There is a Starbucks on site but get there early because the line is long. The check in desk is under renovation and I am not sure if that contributed to the very long line checking in and out. The casino is large and fun. All casinos are a bit smoked but they pump in some kind of mild coconut scent that helps. Great variety of slot machines old and new. I love the character ones like wonka and there were plenty. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because we had a toilet that made a loud dripping noise, called the front desk the next morning and they never fixed it. Housekeeping was great.
My wife and I stayed at this hotel for the weekend for work/pleasure. It was ok. Room was nice and clean. Staff were friendly. The Buffet......not worth the money they charged. The Pantry restaurant was very reasonable and the food was good. It's an older hotel that's been updated. It's adequate.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3,044 rooms in a 30-storey tower on 102 acres of tropical paradise
- 12 dining options from the elegant FIN to the casual California Pizza Kitchen
- 24 hour room service (fee)
- 4 Variety Lounges & bars
- Pool bar (seasonal)
- Tropical lagoon pool with 1/4 mile of shoreline, waterslides & whirlpool
- Elegant health Spa & beauty salon
- Valet laundry service (fee)
- Secret Garden featuring treasured white Siberian tigers and dolphin habitat
- 20,000 gallon aquarium
- Indoor tropical rainforest
- 54-foot volcano
- 100,000 square ft. Casino
- Games room
- 'Street of Shops' with designer boutiques
- Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil
- Terry Fator show
- Nightly entertainment venues
- Golf nearby
- Parking and valet parking (fee)
- Complimentary monorail to TI - Treasure Island
- 1 king or 2 queen beds
- Cable TV with pay-per-view movies
- Dual phones lines & Internet access
- In-room safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Full bathroom - marble topped make-up vanity tables with light-up make-up mirrors & plush sitting stools
- Max occupancy 4 persons
Resort Location Map
The Mirage Resort CasinoLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3400 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas, NV 89109-8923
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.