The Mirage Resort Casino
- What's Included
Stayed on 15th floor, no coffee maker, the bath tub was bit rusty no stopper to soak in.Mini bar is well stocked for obvious reasons.Did a mobile check in and walked to Lobby to pick keys, the check in guy had no clue. He gave me keys to room that was not ready at all and in p o was of cleaning, I had to walk back to restaurant to kill time.I had to tell the room service crew on the floor to get it ready. My luggage arrived late due to delays in connecting. The airline guys brought the luggage to bell desk and they had not clue how to grab and send to room in spite of clear instructions at check in. I luckily walked in at the right time to grab it myself.
This hotel is great! It is locatec in the middle of the Strip, which is so handy. It is beautiful, safe, and beds totally comfortable. Toward the lobby is a beautiful area full of greenery. Beautiful pool with lots of palm trees around the property. And he volcano eruption is awesome, which happens nightly. Good food places in the hotel as well.
We could not pass up the amazing deal we received via email for this hotel. I have previously stayed at The Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, The Trump and the MGM Grand. I loved the size of this hotel. It wasn't overwhelming and it was easy to navigate. I was travelling with my 11 year old son and we just wanted a nice pool, some sunshine and some heat. We loved the pool area. It was very lush and it was quite large. The service was unbelievable. We enjoyed a snack one afternoon by the pool and it was delicious. I loved the location of this hotel. We walked to the Bellagio to see the fountain show and it took about 15 minutes. It was also very close the Fashion Plaza which was very convenient. I can't say enough about the level of service we received during our quick trip.
There's a lot to eat at nine stations around the dining room, but nothing really special or memorable. The prime rib and stone crab should have been the features, but the prime rib was bland and the crabs were just average. Compared to the Wynn buffet, this one is average all around.
The room was very nice. The bed was comfortable, and the view of the city was great from our eighth floor window. The bathroom was quite small however. The room was clean overall, except some old chewing gum that was stuck to the floor.The hotel staff was very accommodating. The pool was lovely, and the waitstaff there was attentive.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3,044 rooms in a 30-storey tower on 102 acres of tropical paradise
- 12 dining options from the elegant FIN to the casual California Pizza Kitchen
- 24 hour room service (fee)
- 4 Variety Lounges & bars
- Pool bar (seasonal)
- Tropical lagoon pool with 1/4 mile of shoreline, waterslides & whirlpool
- Elegant health Spa & beauty salon
- Valet laundry service (fee)
- Secret Garden featuring treasured white Siberian tigers and dolphin habitat
- 20,000 gallon aquarium
- Indoor tropical rainforest
- 54-foot volcano
- 100,000 square ft. Casino
- Games room
- 'Street of Shops' with designer boutiques
- Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil
- Terry Fator show
- Nightly entertainment venues
- Golf nearby
- Parking and valet parking (fee)
- Complimentary monorail to TI - Treasure Island
- 1 king or 2 queen beds
- Cable TV with pay-per-view movies
- Dual phones lines & Internet access
- In-room safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Full bathroom - marble topped make-up vanity tables with light-up make-up mirrors & plush sitting stools
- Max occupancy 4 persons
Resort Location Map
The Mirage Resort CasinoLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3400 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas, NV 89109-8923
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.