The Mirage Resort Casino
- What's Included
My wife and I went to Las Vegas to see a few shows and stay at The Mirage. We parked using Valet parking which I would highly recommend. It proves to be exactly as advertised with help from your car to your room. The room was well appointed and exactly as advertised. It was very clean and had all the outlets and charging stations you might need. Room service was great as the meal was better than expected for many hotels with room service. All the staff was helpful and friendly. The hotel itself was huge with one of the longest hallways I have ever experienced. The one suggestion I have is to request a higher floor as the view of the roof wasn't the best. I would definitely visit this hotel again. The buffet for breakfast was wonderful. There is a large choice of eating venues including many fast food restaurants.
Hotel is fine and rooms ok Well situated on the strip. Only negative part is the second hand smoke in the casino area which made my eyes water all the time. Also pool was closed as for food you can easily find what you want.
Had A Great Stay.Staff Were Fantastic. The Room Was Clean And Large Enough For Four.Casino Had Great Cocktail Waitresses,Came Around Regularly.I Would Recommend This Casino To All My Friends And Family
This was my first visit to Las Vegas and the Mirage was a very nice hotel. We had a good nightly rate and we also had a food credit with our room. Our room was a nice size and was comfortable. Everything is very expensive inside the hotel and they do not list prices on the novelties in the room , so beware before you open the water bottle. The hotel is in a great location. The staff was very helpful. We would definitely stay there again .
Our annual tennis trip...we decided to do the mirage. No tennis courts, so we met the rest of the group at ballys each day. Pool was nice...casino is first class and the rooms were clean and nice. Didn't love the walk but we really liked the casino, so we might be back this year if we get a decent deal for M-life.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3,044 rooms in a 30-storey tower on 102 acres of tropical paradise
- 12 dining options from the elegant FIN to the casual California Pizza Kitchen
- 24 hour room service (fee)
- 4 Variety Lounges & bars
- Pool bar (seasonal)
- Tropical lagoon pool with 1/4 mile of shoreline, waterslides & whirlpool
- Elegant health Spa & beauty salon
- Valet laundry service (fee)
- Secret Garden featuring treasured white Siberian tigers and dolphin habitat
- 20,000 gallon aquarium
- Indoor tropical rainforest
- 54-foot volcano
- 100,000 square ft. Casino
- Games room
- 'Street of Shops' with designer boutiques
- Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil
- Terry Fator show
- Nightly entertainment venues
- Golf nearby
- Parking and valet parking (fee)
- Complimentary monorail to TI - Treasure Island
- 1 king or 2 queen beds
- Cable TV with pay-per-view movies
- Dual phones lines & Internet access
- In-room safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Full bathroom - marble topped make-up vanity tables with light-up make-up mirrors & plush sitting stools
- Max occupancy 4 persons
Resort Location Map
The Mirage Resort CasinoLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3400 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas, NV 89109-8923
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.