Trump International Hotel & Tower
Talk to an expert who's been here!
Call 1 888 685 6888
- What's Included
We found Trump International very disappointing. Our room needed immediate housekeeping in the bathroom as it had not been cleaned properly. Additionally, there were several repairs needed. The stovetop and bathrrom television were never fixed during our time there.
I really have nothing bad to say about the Trump. The rooms are big and beautiful and very clean. One of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. All the staff is super friendly and helpful at all times. I think the only reason this did not get a perfect rating for me is the location - it is just a little distance off the strip. That being said, they do have a complimentary shuttle to both the Wynn and Ceasars...
The first room we were given stunk of smoke as it was a non smoking room, we were immediately upgraded to a city view room. It was a gorgeous room, the bathroom was huge and luxurious, the view was spectacular. The beds comfortable, we really enjoyed our stay, the staff were very friendly and helpful. The room service was quick, the food hot and tasty.
My Wife and I, along with two friends, stayed at the Trump and thoroughly enjoyed our experience. The rooms were large and extremely clean and no smoke smell thanks to no onsite casino. Next visit to Las Vegas will be from the Trump Hotel.
This hotel does not have a Casino attached but this is what makes it special. The service was excellent and the staff had a strong can do attitude. The location is pretty good as well - at one end of the strip but with very easy access to most of the casinos. The hotel also provides a shuttle that takes you to the other end of the strip and to Wynns casino.Try and get yourself on a high floor - the views are superb. The suites itself are very well appointed and extremely tastefully done. They have a rooftop pool as well along with an excellent gym.We spent four days at this hotel and were very tempted to extend our trip !!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 1232 suites and 50 penthouse suites
- 2 a la carte restaurants ( Modern American dining at DJT and H2 Bistro & Bar )
- 24 hour in suite dining, In suite chef (72hr notice required)
- 1 pool
- Fitness Centre
- The Spa at Trump
- Meeting facilities
- Business centre
- Attache Services: A Trump attaché for each guest, providing comprehensive business and personal services Business cards and personalized stationery, in-room fax-machine and in-room computer (on-request), Personal Shopping and custom-stocked refrigerator and kitchen prior to arrival based on preferences, Complimentary local telephone calls and local fax transmission retrieval
- 1 king-size bed and 1 double sofabed
- 1 full bathroom
- Telephone with voice mail
- Air conditioning
- Cable and satellite television
- Fully equipped Kitchenette facilities with stainless steel appliances
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Custom designed vanities with 13" in-mirror TV portal
- Personal attache service
Resort Location Map
Trump International Hotel & TowerLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
2000 Fashion Show Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89109-1936
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.