Trump International Hotel & Tower
- What's Included
The trump hotel is an awesome place to stay, a short distance from the strip it is an easy walk to Las Vegas Blvd. Getting around the hotel is easy and not having to go through a casino is even better. The room was spacious and clean with a refrigerator and the staff was very friendly. I highly recommend the trump hotel if you want to stay in a 5 star hotel and don't mind that it doesn't have a casino. I will definitely stay at this hotel again when I visit Las Vegas.
While visiting Las Vegas for a relative's wedding, I stayed at Trump International Hotel. It was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend the facility. The attendants in every area were quite pleasant and seemed to go out of their ways to accommodate my needs and desires. The room was spacious and almost palatial even though it was an "average" room. Even the bathroom had a TV! The main floor dining area is quite open to the main lobby yet secluded enough to afford privacy. The complementary breakfast was quite ample plus with a small added charge, a truly "full-course" meal was offered. One of the most secure-feeling elements was that each evening an attendant at the main-floor elevators asked to see my room key before I was allowed to board the elevator. This gave me the safest feeling and reassurance that unregistered people could not gain access for any reason. I left the hotel with nothing but the best feeling.
The hotel and the room is incredibly comfortable and luxury.It also have great view of the LV city.The room is also equipped a kitchenette and microwave oven and coffee machine I shall be back my next trip
Having stayed at the Trump 5 previous occasions I had certain expectations. Well, the rooms/suites are fantastic as are the views.The level of service has declined however in some subtle yet important ways, for example, long wait for valet/bell when arriving, unanswered phones in all departments, elevator out of service for 3 days (there were two others ), one day room not serviced until I called down when returning from long day out.The hotel is still good but I hope these glitches are not a sign of cost cutting and things to come.
Top hotel book trump you won't be disappointed got it all just Right from start to finish would love to have a moan just struggling to find fault good location no casino great move can escape the madness of strip best of both worlds
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 1232 suites and 50 penthouse suites
- 2 a la carte restaurants ( Modern American dining at DJT and H2 Bistro & Bar )
- 24 hour in suite dining, In suite chef (72hr notice required)
- 1 pool
- Fitness Centre
- The Spa at Trump
- Meeting facilities
- Business centre
- Attache Services: A Trump attaché for each guest, providing comprehensive business and personal services Business cards and personalized stationery, in-room fax-machine and in-room computer (on-request), Personal Shopping and custom-stocked refrigerator and kitchen prior to arrival based on preferences, Complimentary local telephone calls and local fax transmission retrieval
- 1 king-size bed and 1 double sofabed
- 1 full bathroom
- Telephone with voice mail
- Air conditioning
- Cable and satellite television
- Fully equipped Kitchenette facilities with stainless steel appliances
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Custom designed vanities with 13" in-mirror TV portal
- Personal attache service
Resort Location Map
Trump International Hotel & TowerLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
2000 Fashion Show Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89109-1936
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.