Trump International Hotel & Tower
- What's Included
We paid $350/night for a corner suite that was twice the size of most rooms at the Wynn and half the price. (We almost always stay at the Wynn or Encore when we come to Vegas). It was clean, spacious, modern, etc. There is no casino in this hotel. Our suite had a complete kitchen, fridge, stove, oven, sink, dishwasher, etc. Had 2 bathrooms, 2 closets, livingroom, dining room plus eat at kitchen bar. The master bath was the size of most hotel rooms. Not exaggerating. I was really impressed. Initially I was afraid we weren't that close to the strip but we were closer than I thought. The fashion mall is right across the street. It was very easy to walk thru the mall and onto the strip. We were there right after Trump won the election so there were some protesters there that night. (when I say some I mean about 200) Security was strong, all protesters were gone within 15 minutes. We had to show our room key to get into the hotel during that. But over all it was a fantastic experience, saved us some money and we will stay there again! (Oh yeah....they also have a free shuttle that runs every 15 minutes to the Wynn and to Caesars!)
The Trump was exactly what you would expect. Super friendly staff, very clean and very expensive looking. There was a TV in the bathroom mirror of our room which was a plus. There is 24 hour security and the hotel always felt really safe. It's a great location on the strip and walking to most hotels in the middle of the strip. Definitely will stay here again. Great for families too since there isn't a casino.
We initially booked 2 rooms but were asked to upgrade to a suite(for a cost of $100 per night) as the hotel was overbooked. The suite was large and beautifully decorated and the bathrooms were spectacular. The only down side to the room, it was a bit dark.
as always never a disappointing factor with our stays here always a pleasure staying here the staff and level of service always excellent. If possible request a south strip view excellent views in the evening
If you're looking to enjoy the offerings of the strip, and get a quiet and smoke free place to return to, The Trump International Las Vegas hotel is what you're looking for. Together with an excellent and responsive staff, superb and specious rooms equipped with everything you might need, 10 minutes walk from the strip and One minute walk to the Fashion Mall, this is the perfect place to stay while in Vegas. Will most definitely return there on my next visit.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 1232 suites and 50 penthouse suites
- 2 a la carte restaurants ( Modern American dining at DJT and H2 Bistro & Bar )
- 24 hour in suite dining, In suite chef (72hr notice required)
- 1 pool
- Fitness Centre
- The Spa at Trump
- Meeting facilities
- Business centre
- Attache Services: A Trump attaché for each guest, providing comprehensive business and personal services Business cards and personalized stationery, in-room fax-machine and in-room computer (on-request), Personal Shopping and custom-stocked refrigerator and kitchen prior to arrival based on preferences, Complimentary local telephone calls and local fax transmission retrieval
- 1 king-size bed and 1 double sofabed
- 1 full bathroom
- Telephone with voice mail
- Air conditioning
- Cable and satellite television
- Fully equipped Kitchenette facilities with stainless steel appliances
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Custom designed vanities with 13" in-mirror TV portal
- Personal attache service
Resort Location Map
Trump International Hotel & TowerLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
2000 Fashion Show Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89109-1936
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.