Trump International Hotel & Tower
- What's Included
The hotel is wonderful, elegant, just the right touches everywhere. The staff is friendly and efficient. The rooms are fantastic...beyond expectations. There is plenty of space. The beds are perfect from the mattress to the sheets! The bathroom is spa-like. The elevators are laid out to avoid crowds and delay. The food is GREAT. The prices are reasonable. I highly recommend this location!
Very good service. Nice Room and Atmosphere. Friendly Receptionists. We enjoy the stay and our family all are happy with the stay. We will recommend a friend in the future. The Hotel is outstanding and easy to find.Thankyou.
The location off the Strip and to the north of the famous hotels added extra walking. The hotel shuttle was seldom available and there was no courtesy limousine. Our room was spacious, but the trains were indeed loud. The food was excellent and expensive. The staff was efficient and polite. The lobby lacked character and chairs. We would not stay here again. Next time we would consider Elara or Aria, which are more centrally located on the Strip.
Politics aside, the hotel is well located as we wanted a smoke free and non casino based hotel close to the strip. Clean rooms and excellent attention to detail. There is a very good mall across the road which has some eating places + food court if you aren't dining at the hotel. Valet parking is "free" and they did well considering how busy it gets.
Wow, this hotel is nice! It's what you would expect of a Trump property. It's just a little off the strip near the Fashion Mall but within walking distance of Treasure Island. This hotel does not have a casino nor does it allow smoking; which my husband and I appreciated. It's very clean and modern. Our room was quite large and had the most awesome view of the strip. It was 5528 and you could look right down the strip. Of course, it's a little pricey but that didn't seem to be stopping anyone from staying there. The pool was nice as well and heated. The other hotels we stayed in on this trip did not hear their pools. Definitely recommend especially if you just want to feel spoiled for a night.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 1232 suites and 50 penthouse suites
- 2 a la carte restaurants ( Modern American dining at DJT and H2 Bistro & Bar )
- 24 hour in suite dining, In suite chef (72hr notice required)
- 1 pool
- Fitness Centre
- The Spa at Trump
- Meeting facilities
- Business centre
- Attache Services: A Trump attaché for each guest, providing comprehensive business and personal services Business cards and personalized stationery, in-room fax-machine and in-room computer (on-request), Personal Shopping and custom-stocked refrigerator and kitchen prior to arrival based on preferences, Complimentary local telephone calls and local fax transmission retrieval
- 1 king-size bed and 1 double sofabed
- 1 full bathroom
- Telephone with voice mail
- Air conditioning
- Cable and satellite television
- Fully equipped Kitchenette facilities with stainless steel appliances
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Custom designed vanities with 13" in-mirror TV portal
- Personal attache service
Resort Location Map
Trump International Hotel & TowerLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
2000 Fashion Show Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89109-1936
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.