Trump International Hotel & Tower
- What's Included
The room at this hotel makes the trip to the trump worth it.Its also a casino free hotel.Which is brilliant because the last thing you want when your tired from jetlag is to go through that type of circus.The pool is lovely.Quiet and civilised in this crazy town.The two things let this place down is the size of the room service menu and the dinner menu.There simply aren't enough options.The food is very good though and the staff are great-can't do enough for you.Frankly speaking I wouldn't stay anywhere else.Big benefit is its walking distance to the strip (but just off it) and the Fashion Mall shopping centre is bang opposite it!
My wife and I stayed here for two days for our wedding anniversary This was our first time staying at a Trump hotel, and we are happy we gave them a try. All of the workers we encountered were extremely helpful and efficient, unlike what we have experienced at some other "high end" hotels. The property itself is beautiful. We liked the location next to Fashion Show mall, which was easily accessible by car. It is a pretty long walk to the south end of the strip, but we enjoy walking so it was not an issue for us. The standard room is quite large and comfortable. The bed was large and very comfortable. The bathroom was huge and impressive, with its frosted glass walls around the separate shower and toilet areas. The lotions and soaps are high quality. We also enjoyed having the Keurig with free coffee in the room. We appreciated the smoke free environment of the hotel. Overall, this property was a great value for such a reasonable price. We look forward to staying here again.
This Hotel is great, large luxurious rooms, spotless, very handy kitchenette, friendly staff, I would definitely stay again, and highly recommend it ..,only negative was the sofa bed and roll away bed for our guest was very uncomfortable .
This was, hands down, the nicest property in which we've stayed. Everything was spectacular, from the friendliness of the staff and the valet parking to the room and amenities. We were treated as a guest, not as a customer. We will certainly be staying again.
booked trump hotel due to the location (can see the strip) and its reasonable price for a 5-star hotel. It did not disappoint us. the front desk was very helpful and gave us 51st floor when I wanted a higher floor. The view was wonderful. The rooms were huge and very clean.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 1232 suites and 50 penthouse suites
- 2 a la carte restaurants ( Modern American dining at DJT and H2 Bistro & Bar )
- 24 hour in suite dining, In suite chef (72hr notice required)
- 1 pool
- Fitness Centre
- The Spa at Trump
- Meeting facilities
- Business centre
- Attache Services: A Trump attaché for each guest, providing comprehensive business and personal services Business cards and personalized stationery, in-room fax-machine and in-room computer (on-request), Personal Shopping and custom-stocked refrigerator and kitchen prior to arrival based on preferences, Complimentary local telephone calls and local fax transmission retrieval
- 1 king-size bed and 1 double sofabed
- 1 full bathroom
- Telephone with voice mail
- Air conditioning
- Cable and satellite television
- Fully equipped Kitchenette facilities with stainless steel appliances
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Custom designed vanities with 13" in-mirror TV portal
- Personal attache service
Resort Location Map
Trump International Hotel & TowerLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
2000 Fashion Show Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89109-1936
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.