Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- What's Included
Hotel is huge and has a great casino and good restaurants. The ambiance and look and feel of the hotel is top notch.The hotel is located on the strip and easy access to most of the area entertainment. I went during the week, so there was no too much going on, but still enjoyed my stay. The room was big and comfortable. It was clean and for the price, almost unbeatable. I recommend it.
Right on the strip. Great restaurants downstairs with plenty of variation. Lots of quirky little shops in the hotel along with the Venetian feel to it with gondolas and Italian architecture to enjoy. The room was a great size and very clean. Bed was comfy. Overall a great hotel with lots of different qualities. You won't be bored.
We loved everything about the Venetian. Our suite was absolutely amazing! There was a lot to do, great restaurants and shopping. We have been to Vegas many times and this is by far the best place we have stayed.
Marble imported from Italy. Frescoes adorning the 3 story corridor. All of the rooms are at least 650 square foot, two level suites. There are plenty of gourmet restaurants and shopping as the Palazzo and Venetian are connected. This also works well because that gives you 10 pools from which to choose (some may not be open on given days). For me.... the Venetian is a little too much, over the top. I would love to study the paintings but, alas, I found myself simply walking to the next thing. If the Venetian was in any other large city, its rates would easily be $500. But $149- $200 a night is still a little pricey for Vegas. It all depends on what you're looking for. I am used to Downtown but I must say the service here was beyond expectations. There is easy access walking to other center strip properties. Don't miss the Linq Promenade full of good restaurants just a couple of casinos down. AND, if you want lower table minimums, the Casino Royale is just next door.
Very large room, great location, excellent service, free self parking and it's very convenient, lot of different restaurants and cafe, ranging from low to high end. Amazing environment feels like you are in Italy. Only one least exp. - Our room was on 16flr, #237(lower the room#, less the walking distance) it was a very long walk from elevator to the room, otherwise everything was fabulous. Also, do not touch or move anything from the refrigerator and snacks on the top of the refrigerator area, even if you don't eat or drink it and put it back after analysing it, you will be charged because everything is computerized. I picked up Fiji water bottle and moved it over to the empty space within that area, but i called front desk very quickly and they didn't charge me., you will be charged, unless you want to pay at the end. Loved it!! We would definately stay there again.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3,036 guest rooms in a 36-storey tower
- 20 casual eateries and 16 fine dining restaurants including: Emeril Lagasse's Delmonico Steakhouse, Postrio by Wolfgang Puck, Bouchon, and B&B Ristorante by Mario Batali
- Italian Bakery
- Food court including Krispy Kreme
- 24 hour room service (fee)
- 3 lounges including V Bar & Tao Nightclub
- Elegant poolside Solaro Cafe
- 5 acre pool deck modeled after a Venetian garden including 3 pools, 2 hot tubs, outdoor showers, and 20 private cabanas
- Health Spa & Fitness oasis including a 40-foot rock-climbing wall
- Indoor & outdoor Venetian gondola rides
- 116,000 square ft. Casino
- World-class shopping at the Grand Canal shoppes with Italian opera singers & costumed performers
- Shows including Rock of Ages
- Madame Tussaud's Celebrity Wax Museum
- World famous Guggenheim Hermitage Museum
- Wedding chapel
- Golf nearby
Venetian Suites include:
- 650 square ft. of spacious, pure luxury
- 1 king or 2 queen beds
- HD TV
- 3 dual-line phones
- Wireless internet access
- Personal fax/printer/copier
- Sunken living room with queen sofabed
- In-room safe
- Marble bathroom with large tub and separate shower
- 2 full length mirrors
- Max occupancy 4 persons
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Venetian Resort Hotel CasinoLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3355 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8941
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.