Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- What's Included
It felt like home. The attention for a to z was great. All the staff really felt at your service in every need you have. The hotel it's beautiful and luxurious. Awesome view from the bedrooms. The commercial stores were excellent as well.
Thank you so much to the all Venetian team. Thanks also for your gift. We love staying at your hotel. The suites are spacious clean with beautiful decorations.I love to play at your slots. Machines are not too close each other like at others hotel. Thank you so much to my host. Marata
Another great visit to the Venetian. Rooms are beautiful and choice of Pallazo or Venetian Casinos give you varied environments to play in. Their comps are excellent and staff always very helpful. Wonderful food options too. Looking forward to going back soon.
One of the best hotels that I have ever stayed. This is a beautiful hotel with beautiful rooms. This hotel has everything you could possibly need. From high end shopping to fabulous food. This was my first time in Vegas, and it was a spectacular experience. I don't think I want to stay at another hotel but the Venetian, it's a experience like no other. You will not be disappointed.
My husband and I stayed six nights at The Venetian. Check in and out went quickly and perfectly. We chose the most basic suite without any upgrades. The room was gorgeous. Our view of the mountains was incredible. Everything was super clean. The make up vanity and lighted mirror made me so happy. I absolutely loved the bathroom. We were very pleased with how quiet everything was. We barely ever heard a noise outside of our room. It felt wonderful every night when we could escape the busy LV strip to our little oasis. The entire resort is super clean so the moment we stepped on to the property each time we were happy. All of the staff were polite. I love this resort. There are just a few things that that I will mention that I didn't like: (1) I like total darkness when I sleep and the stair light is obnoxious; (2) there is a refrigerator in the room but you cannot use it as it is full with purchase items ($8 bottles of water). We drink a TON of water and like it cold plus I never finish my meals. So I threw away a ton of expensive left overs and returned home dehydrated. The resort should add a water cooler to the rooms and offer a jug at a very economical price just to keep their guests healthy - it is so dry out there; (3) the pool is barely open and there wasn't bar service. It was cold but we love pools. With this fancy of a resort why not offer an indoor pool for winter guests? (4) you cannot see the tv while soaking in the tub unless you put your head on the faucet side and (5) the air blows directly on the couch so adding a throw blanket to keep people warm on the couch would be a nice touch.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3,036 guest rooms in a 36-storey tower
- 20 casual eateries and 16 fine dining restaurants including: Emeril Lagasse's Delmonico Steakhouse, Postrio by Wolfgang Puck, Bouchon, and B&B Ristorante by Mario Batali
- Italian Bakery
- Food court including Krispy Kreme
- 24 hour room service (fee)
- 3 lounges including V Bar & Tao Nightclub
- Elegant poolside Solaro Cafe
- 5 acre pool deck modeled after a Venetian garden including 3 pools, 2 hot tubs, outdoor showers, and 20 private cabanas
- Health Spa & Fitness oasis including a 40-foot rock-climbing wall
- Indoor & outdoor Venetian gondola rides
- 116,000 square ft. Casino
- World-class shopping at the Grand Canal shoppes with Italian opera singers & costumed performers
- Shows including Rock of Ages
- Madame Tussaud's Celebrity Wax Museum
- World famous Guggenheim Hermitage Museum
- Wedding chapel
- Golf nearby
Venetian Suites include:
- 650 square ft. of spacious, pure luxury
- 1 king or 2 queen beds
- HD TV
- 3 dual-line phones
- Wireless internet access
- Personal fax/printer/copier
- Sunken living room with queen sofabed
- In-room safe
- Marble bathroom with large tub and separate shower
- 2 full length mirrors
- Max occupancy 4 persons
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Venetian Resort Hotel CasinoLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3355 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8941
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.