Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- What's Included
Keep this simple.Rooms: Excellent!Service: Excellent!Hotel overall: Excellent!Problems: front staff explanation of $25 beverage credit was confusing but at the end, hotel waived any fees as a courtesy, excellent customer service!Special thanks to Grace at front desk for hospitality and kindness, making our stay enjoyable.Highly recommend to friends and family, will stay again.
Every thing was perfect, we liked the Garden pool experience. Hotel service was fast and polite, Whenever we rang service desk and requested something the provided quickly. We will go to Venetian again.
First time at the Venetian. The rooms were large and welcoming. We liked the fact that all rooms are suites. Very clean and updated. Loved, loved, loved the POOLS! The pool area is well maintained and the landscaping was very nice. The casino area was awesome. Well lit and a lot of excitement happening all around. Even walked into the Palazzo. Very nice as well. Restaurants were good. Ate at B&B Burgers and Beer. Food was good. First time staying there and I would stay again!
I love this museum it was so creepy and amazing at the same time lol the wax figures was so real looking and the wax hand my cousin and his husband had made were so cute, my good friend went to the dispensary and got some Jesus og don't ask me to explain the name lol
From check in to check out everything was wonderful. The person who checked us in was friendly, helpful and efficient. Our room was large, clean, quiet and had a comfortable bed, a large bathroom and relaxing living room. There are so many places to eat and fun shops to visit, even a gondola ride if you want. So many things to do at the Venetian without having to step off the property and in a great location. We look forward to our next stay.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3,036 guest rooms in a 36-storey tower
- 20 casual eateries and 16 fine dining restaurants including: Emeril Lagasse's Delmonico Steakhouse, Postrio by Wolfgang Puck, Bouchon, and B&B Ristorante by Mario Batali
- Italian Bakery
- Food court including Krispy Kreme
- 24 hour room service (fee)
- 3 lounges including V Bar & Tao Nightclub
- Elegant poolside Solaro Cafe
- 5 acre pool deck modeled after a Venetian garden including 3 pools, 2 hot tubs, outdoor showers, and 20 private cabanas
- Health Spa & Fitness oasis including a 40-foot rock-climbing wall
- Indoor & outdoor Venetian gondola rides
- 116,000 square ft. Casino
- World-class shopping at the Grand Canal shoppes with Italian opera singers & costumed performers
- Shows including Rock of Ages
- Madame Tussaud's Celebrity Wax Museum
- World famous Guggenheim Hermitage Museum
- Wedding chapel
- Golf nearby
Venetian Suites include:
- 650 square ft. of spacious, pure luxury
- 1 king or 2 queen beds
- HD TV
- 3 dual-line phones
- Wireless internet access
- Personal fax/printer/copier
- Sunken living room with queen sofabed
- In-room safe
- Marble bathroom with large tub and separate shower
- 2 full length mirrors
- Max occupancy 4 persons
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Venetian Resort Hotel CasinoLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3355 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8941
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.