Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- What's Included
It was my first trip to Vegas, so my husband decided to book our stay at The Venetian. I loved everything about the property, the friendliness of the staff, especially the housekeeping staff, the giant suites, comfy bed, blackout shades. The gym facilities were top notch. Walking the canals was always fun when coming and going from other places. Not much of a gambler, but the casino was one the nicest I walked through. The outside pool area was stunning, can’t wait to see it again in full swing. I would stay at The Venetian again without any hesitation and would encourage others to do the same
The reputation says it all, live like a king and the over the top deco will overwhelm you. If you want to be pampered this is the place. However if you are doing lots of stuff til late at night perhaps save money and get a lower priced hotel. Everything is charged from hot water which is USD$7 a flask to the mini bar which has sensors that charge you the moment you take out the item even if you do not consume anything. So be careful. Other than that they have security which is good in light of what happened in Vegas a few months ago. The place is lavish and expensive not for the faint hearted and bags from the floor to your room may take a long time as the place is massive.
I have been to Vegas numerous times, but this was the first time I stayed at Venetian. It is a beautiful casino. I stayed two nights with my wife. We had a suite, which was very large. It had a bar, living area, 3 tv's, and a patio. It was a quit stay and had no problems. They have a large mall connected to the casino. If you use player cards, they are associated with Palazzo.If you are visiting for the first time, they are located in a good area on the strip, more towards the north side. I enjoyed the people at the casino also. Depending on where you stay in Vegas the crowd can changes. They have a roof pool, which is open/heated during winter.
I love this hotel it was my 10th time there hotel has great location opposite the fashion mall the rooms are amazing with very large bathroom bedroom has a huge lounge withseveral televisions in the room can fault this place
This is a great place to stay and is part of the IGH group, which is useful if you’re a traveler collecting points with them. The floor plan in the casino/lobby area is particularly complicated with poor signage. I had a few instances where I found it difficult to find my way back to the bedroom. That’s just something to note...it didn’t ruin the experience. Overall, I give this hotel 5 stars.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3,036 guest rooms in a 36-storey tower
- 20 casual eateries and 16 fine dining restaurants including: Emeril Lagasse's Delmonico Steakhouse, Postrio by Wolfgang Puck, Bouchon, and B&B Ristorante by Mario Batali
- Italian Bakery
- Food court including Krispy Kreme
- 24 hour room service (fee)
- 3 lounges including V Bar & Tao Nightclub
- Elegant poolside Solaro Cafe
- 5 acre pool deck modeled after a Venetian garden including 3 pools, 2 hot tubs, outdoor showers, and 20 private cabanas
- Health Spa & Fitness oasis including a 40-foot rock-climbing wall
- Indoor & outdoor Venetian gondola rides
- 116,000 square ft. Casino
- World-class shopping at the Grand Canal shoppes with Italian opera singers & costumed performers
- Shows including Rock of Ages
- Madame Tussaud's Celebrity Wax Museum
- World famous Guggenheim Hermitage Museum
- Wedding chapel
- Golf nearby
Venetian Suites include:
- 650 square ft. of spacious, pure luxury
- 1 king or 2 queen beds
- HD TV
- 3 dual-line phones
- Wireless internet access
- Personal fax/printer/copier
- Sunken living room with queen sofabed
- In-room safe
- Marble bathroom with large tub and separate shower
- 2 full length mirrors
- Max occupancy 4 persons
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Venetian Resort Hotel CasinoLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3355 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8941
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.