Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- What's Included
I've had the pleasure of staying at this hotel a few times this year and every stay has been phenomenal. Of course the rooms are always well kept and incredibly comfortable, but what truly makes it pleasurable is the convenience. The staff really goes above and beyond, especially with check-in. It really helps start the trip off right, every check-in has always been quick and easy. The icing on the cake for me has been the amazing breakfast in bed! My last stay I had the tiramisu pancakes - highly recommend!
I was impressed in every way. The room had an absolutely amazing view. The room was huge with a large living area and a luxurious spa type bath. The hotel lobby and corridors were beautiful and left me in awe. You will not be disappointed here. Front dest staff was very helpful and friendly.
The hotel was very secure, there is security to the room entrance and you need your room key to pass which makes you feel safe, The room was beautiful we had a sitting room which was very well stocked and laid out (if you lift anything in the fridge you get charged so don't) Like all upscale hotels everything in the room including room service was expensive but there is a Walgreens by the hotel entrance, bare in mind Vegas isn't like Florida or California the place is expensive. The hotel bathroom was beautiful, very clean and the maid service was impeccable, they always changed the linen and turned down the bed for us. We was made to feel very welcome. Very clean, safe secure and comfortable a perfect short break for me and my wife. There is a shopping mall in the hotel along with restaurants, canal boat rides!! and 2 Swimming pools that are outdoors (that I found I'm told there was others!)
I rented a Junior suite and it was amazing. Big KING bed, Living room, spacious bathroom and having each a TV. Very luxurious and well located in middle of Las Vegas blvd. Access on pool and SPA on 10th floor (very quiet) of if you want more action the 4th floor with the TAO beach club is your place. No coffee in the room you have to go on C level to get one. Everything on place to eat starting with the Buffet for breakfast to Bouchon chic restaurant on the 10th floor. Was my 1st time in Vegas.. took only 5 days on site by 7 days would be best for the first time traveller.
this hotel is effn awesome. you really don't have to leave the hotel for anything if you don't want to or have to; everything you need is right there, restaurants, shops, entertainment, cvs is next door, walgreens is next door; if you are fortunate enough to get one of their suites please do so. awesome awesome awesome hotel; the murals and designs on the ceilings are fantastic. you must do a gondola ride thru the canal; designer shoes everywhere within the hotel; you also must go and visit other hotels just to peek and see what they are up to and you will if you decide to take in a few shows; of course there are other very nice hotels that are not quite as expensive but very comfortable as well.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3,036 guest rooms in a 36-storey tower
- 20 casual eateries and 16 fine dining restaurants including: Emeril Lagasse's Delmonico Steakhouse, Postrio by Wolfgang Puck, Bouchon, and B&B Ristorante by Mario Batali
- Italian Bakery
- Food court including Krispy Kreme
- 24 hour room service (fee)
- 3 lounges including V Bar & Tao Nightclub
- Elegant poolside Solaro Cafe
- 5 acre pool deck modeled after a Venetian garden including 3 pools, 2 hot tubs, outdoor showers, and 20 private cabanas
- Health Spa & Fitness oasis including a 40-foot rock-climbing wall
- Indoor & outdoor Venetian gondola rides
- 116,000 square ft. Casino
- World-class shopping at the Grand Canal shoppes with Italian opera singers & costumed performers
- Shows including Rock of Ages
- Madame Tussaud's Celebrity Wax Museum
- World famous Guggenheim Hermitage Museum
- Wedding chapel
- Golf nearby
Venetian Suites include:
- 650 square ft. of spacious, pure luxury
- 1 king or 2 queen beds
- HD TV
- 3 dual-line phones
- Wireless internet access
- Personal fax/printer/copier
- Sunken living room with queen sofabed
- In-room safe
- Marble bathroom with large tub and separate shower
- 2 full length mirrors
- Max occupancy 4 persons
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Venetian Resort Hotel CasinoLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3355 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8941
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.