Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- What's Included
Not many come to Vegas to relax - but you could at the Venetian if you wanted! Beautiful rooms and pools, lots of space to lay out when needing a break from the hustle and bustle of Vegas. Would highly recommend.
I loved my stay at the Venetian. My husband and I ended up getting a strip view which was cool, but not really worth the 45 or so extra dollars per night. The rooms are clean and decorated nicely. The hotel has great shopping and great places to eat. We will definitely be returning!
This is an excellent choice when looking for a place to stay in Las Vegas, right on "The Strip".In the same complex as The Palazzo, you have 2 large casinos, several options for dining and drinks, and its own shopping facility (Canal Shops) with plenty of well known stores and restaurants.Rooms are spacious and well furnished.
Nice hotel, good central location. Cleaning standards are very poor in the rooms. Dirty and old linen.Venetian recreation is amazing. Tao restaurant was delicious. Casino staff looking very tired all the time and they don't really care, they don't make the experience special at all. Had much more fun in an ordinary casino on the street.I didn't feel the value for money.
We checked in on Saturday afternoon we were first put in the older tower that is in need of upgrades. the room was not up to par, it looked old and it smelled weird. We asked to be put in a different room we had paid for in the Venetian side and were told that we would have to wait till 6, fine so we waited. They then sent us a refrigerator that did not work, the girl I believe her name was Christina was abrupt and I do not think she was taught the word hospitality instead she was hostile and was very rude. She would not even take the time to look up our luggage number so that our luggage would be transferred to the new room. Then she gave us a hard time about why we needed the fridge to start with. The room staff went way out of their way to help us out and accommodate us. Adolfo or Rodolfo (older man) and Edwin were just great.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3,036 guest rooms in a 36-storey tower
- 20 casual eateries and 16 fine dining restaurants including: Emeril Lagasse's Delmonico Steakhouse, Postrio by Wolfgang Puck, Bouchon, and B&B Ristorante by Mario Batali
- Italian Bakery
- Food court including Krispy Kreme
- 24 hour room service (fee)
- 3 lounges including V Bar & Tao Nightclub
- Elegant poolside Solaro Cafe
- 5 acre pool deck modeled after a Venetian garden including 3 pools, 2 hot tubs, outdoor showers, and 20 private cabanas
- Health Spa & Fitness oasis including a 40-foot rock-climbing wall
- Indoor & outdoor Venetian gondola rides
- 116,000 square ft. Casino
- World-class shopping at the Grand Canal shoppes with Italian opera singers & costumed performers
- Shows including Rock of Ages
- Madame Tussaud's Celebrity Wax Museum
- World famous Guggenheim Hermitage Museum
- Wedding chapel
- Golf nearby
Venetian Suites include:
- 650 square ft. of spacious, pure luxury
- 1 king or 2 queen beds
- HD TV
- 3 dual-line phones
- Wireless internet access
- Personal fax/printer/copier
- Sunken living room with queen sofabed
- In-room safe
- Marble bathroom with large tub and separate shower
- 2 full length mirrors
- Max occupancy 4 persons
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Venetian Resort Hotel CasinoLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3355 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8941
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.