Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- What's Included
I love this hotel. After having stayed in MANY Vegas hotels, I find the Venetian to be my favorite. The rooms are all "suites" of varying size. They are incredibly comfortable. The distance to the casino means you can have real separation from the noise and games and get some quality rest.Room service was incredibly accommodating - even providing catering for my team meeting.I love this hotel!
Everything about this hotel/casino is beautiful. The staff is amazing, the rooms are perfect. It is expensive but you will feel like royalty during your stay. There are no coffee makers and you have to pay extra for a refrigerator (just FYI).
So beautiful, very reasonably priced seeing how you get a suite. Nice decorations and amenities. We were hotel shopping during our visit and liked this the most!! Will definitely stay there again. The only thing I didn't like is that they have their own Grazie service which you can only use at Venetian and Pallazzo and none of the restaurants/stores in the grand canal shoppes we went to honored the Grazie system.
On arriving at The Venetian we were dealt with by Aly. If ever there was a person not to welcome you to a supposedly top hotel it was this guy! Considering we’d booked a suite it may as well have been a broom cupboard, for the way he treated the reservation. Could go on but won’t., the other two standout things about staying here were, the casino staff were in the main miserable and the room wasn’t cleaned properly!!
This is one of many reviews I have filed on the twin Venetian/Palazzo properties in Las Vegas Nevada.In a city with many very very fine upscale luxury hotels this one ranks with the best.What sets it above all the rest is that every accommodation is a beautiful one bedroom suite with sunken living room, THREE televisions (including the bathroom).The rates for these suite with crown moldings and, for the most part, expansive views are the lowest you will find almost anywhere the world... If you qualify (Platinum Grazie Club member or IHG Royal Ambassador) do not miss the VIP lounge. The decor and service are outstanding. The staff will go out of their way to accommodate your requests. Especially helpful was OLIVIA ANTHONY who spent 20 minutes on the phone trying to correct a $25.00 billing error. She was great.Believe you me. You are going to like it here.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3,036 guest rooms in a 36-storey tower
- 20 casual eateries and 16 fine dining restaurants including: Emeril Lagasse's Delmonico Steakhouse, Postrio by Wolfgang Puck, Bouchon, and B&B Ristorante by Mario Batali
- Italian Bakery
- Food court including Krispy Kreme
- 24 hour room service (fee)
- 3 lounges including V Bar & Tao Nightclub
- Elegant poolside Solaro Cafe
- 5 acre pool deck modeled after a Venetian garden including 3 pools, 2 hot tubs, outdoor showers, and 20 private cabanas
- Health Spa & Fitness oasis including a 40-foot rock-climbing wall
- Indoor & outdoor Venetian gondola rides
- 116,000 square ft. Casino
- World-class shopping at the Grand Canal shoppes with Italian opera singers & costumed performers
- Shows including Rock of Ages
- Madame Tussaud's Celebrity Wax Museum
- World famous Guggenheim Hermitage Museum
- Wedding chapel
- Golf nearby
Venetian Suites include:
- 650 square ft. of spacious, pure luxury
- 1 king or 2 queen beds
- HD TV
- 3 dual-line phones
- Wireless internet access
- Personal fax/printer/copier
- Sunken living room with queen sofabed
- In-room safe
- Marble bathroom with large tub and separate shower
- 2 full length mirrors
- Max occupancy 4 persons
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Venetian Resort Hotel CasinoLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3355 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8941
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.