Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- What's Included
My daughter was married in the Chapel at the Venetian Hotel. The staff was wonderful. Her wedding coordinator(Heather Curt) was extremely knowledgeable and pleasant to work with, She took care of everything. The reception at Bouchon was over the top, The food and service was better than I would have imagined serving 50 guests at once. I have very high compliments for the Venetian staff and facilities,
This hotel oozes class with it's magnificent architecture, restaurants and shops throughout.Take a leisurely stroll and it will take you over an hour to see everything from gondola rides to overhead mosaics.We sat in the main piazza with an ice cream and watched a wonderful wedding party take photos of the bride and groom.well worth a visit just to people watch.
I had an amazing stay here at the Venetian! The Hotel is the best I've ever stayed in! Check in was super-fast at 2pm! The suite we had was massive and the very clean! All the staff we spoke to were very friendly and helpful.
Stayed here for 5 nights on business. The rooms here are amazing - all of them are suites, offering a lot of space, which is very welcomming. Staff are very accomodating and friendly as well. At check in they asked me if I wanted to upgrade the room - as I had a standard suite. I cannot imagine that you'd ever need an upgrade.. It's stunning.
I would highly recommend the Venetian to all my friends and family due to their customer service and hospitality, the rooms our beautiful! this is a place to have dinner. They have great restaurants. Me and my boyfriend always stay here when we our Visiting Las Vegas🍾🍸..
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3,036 guest rooms in a 36-storey tower
- 20 casual eateries and 16 fine dining restaurants including: Emeril Lagasse's Delmonico Steakhouse, Postrio by Wolfgang Puck, Bouchon, and B&B Ristorante by Mario Batali
- Italian Bakery
- Food court including Krispy Kreme
- 24 hour room service (fee)
- 3 lounges including V Bar & Tao Nightclub
- Elegant poolside Solaro Cafe
- 5 acre pool deck modeled after a Venetian garden including 3 pools, 2 hot tubs, outdoor showers, and 20 private cabanas
- Health Spa & Fitness oasis including a 40-foot rock-climbing wall
- Indoor & outdoor Venetian gondola rides
- 116,000 square ft. Casino
- World-class shopping at the Grand Canal shoppes with Italian opera singers & costumed performers
- Shows including Rock of Ages
- Madame Tussaud's Celebrity Wax Museum
- World famous Guggenheim Hermitage Museum
- Wedding chapel
- Golf nearby
Venetian Suites include:
- 650 square ft. of spacious, pure luxury
- 1 king or 2 queen beds
- HD TV
- 3 dual-line phones
- Wireless internet access
- Personal fax/printer/copier
- Sunken living room with queen sofabed
- In-room safe
- Marble bathroom with large tub and separate shower
- 2 full length mirrors
- Max occupancy 4 persons
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Venetian Resort Hotel CasinoLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3355 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8941
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.