Wynn Las Vegas
- What's Included
First class all the way! The Wynn Las Vegas is definitely one of the higher end casino resorts on The Strip. Comparable to the Bellagio and Venetian, the Wynn offer outstanding service and dining. A definite recommend for anyone looking to stay in an upscale Las Vegas resort.
The room wa nice but not even in same league as Venetian..Pool okay..Restaurants way over priced and only fair.The The staff is wonderful and pleasant. The casino caters only to high rollers.Most of the crap tables were 25.00 which is silly ...I would take a definite pass.
What a great hotel. Enjoyed 2 nights there. Very comfortable rooms. Clean, well laid-out casino. Wasn't impressed with no free drinks at the video poker bar, but still enjoyed my stay there. Very polite employees.
Fantastic hotel i have stayed in mandalay bay and mgm previous and preffered the wynn by far. Went mainly to play poker and based on my experience and feedback from local regs its the best cash game poker room in vegas with some quality players. fantastic value for money in the hotel restaurants the buffet is amazing and the pool parties and family pool are phenomenal. A must visit 🤗🤗😘
Cannot fault this hotel, something for all age groups. We've stayed at various hotels in LV but always come back to The Wynn, cannot fault it. The quality of the restaurants, cleanliness and customer service is absolutely superb.
amazing rooms - spatious, beautiful and comfortable. not that sound isolated, if you know what i mean.we stayed at a high room with view to the strip. couldnt have chosen better. definitely recommend, as it is as high as the wheel.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 2716 rooms & suites
- Unique dining experiences
- Amazing nightclub environments
- Multiple pools surrounded by sculptured gardens & spas
- An 18-hole championship golf course, designed by Tom Fazio and Steve Wynn, located on the property
- World class casino with the latest in slot machines & traditional table games
- A full service spa w/complete salon services, barber shop, treatment rooms & wet areas
- High-end retail boutiques & shops
- A Ferrari & Maserati dealership
- Shows including Le Reve - The Dream
Resort Rooms include:
- 1 king or 2 double 'pillow top signature Wynn beds'
- Flat screen LCD/high definition TV
- Wireless internet
- Automatic beside drapery controls
- Sitting area with couch, ottoman, dining table & chairs
- Bathroom with soaking tub
- Glass enclosed shower
- Private toilet,
- 'Desert Bamb' bathroom amenities & oversized Turkish towels
- Maximum occupancy 4 persons
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Wynn Las VegasLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109-1967
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.