Wynn Las Vegas
- What's Included
First class all the way! The Wynn Las Vegas is definitely one of the higher end casino resorts on The Strip. Comparable to the Bellagio and Venetian, the Wynn offer outstanding service and dining. A definite recommend for anyone looking to stay in an upscale Las Vegas resort.
just gorgeous. Don't miss the home store, which has lots of unique items and no online store. Shops, food, all is fantastic, especially at Christmas the decorations are stunning. Le Reve is terrific! Amazingly beautiful show. We will definitely be back to the Wynn
This is the most gorgeous hotel in Vegas the buffet it’s absolutely awesome the food it’s amazing, what it’s not good it’s the they charge for everything , they charge 15 dollars for valet parking , in the bars you can be playing lots of money and the drinks are NOT complementary like all the other casinos you do not feel appreciated as a player they are looking for the year average play not for all the you play one day.
I stayed for a night with a friend - great rooms, fab modern property. However I left my watch in the room and it’s been a nightmare getting the hotel to respond to me. 5 phone calls and emails later I still don’t know if they found it. Bureaucratic process going through multiple departments giving my details again and again ☹️. Pretty awful!
My favourite hotel ever, cannot recommend highly enough! A must stay! We have stayed in both the Wynn and the Encore and both are unbelievable! The most beautifully decorated rooms and perfect service! Everything about the wynn is first class plus the buffet is the best I've ever had!
Last time my wife and I visited Las Vegas, we had stayed at another nice hotel but visited the Wynn for a stroll. We were awestruck by its' beauty and decided that on our next trip we'd stay there. This trip, we were fortunate to do so! We can't use enough superlatives to describe the experience. The decor is gorgeous and varied in it's every detail. The customer service experience was beyond compare. The food; exceptional. Hands down, best buffet in Las Vegas. The rooms are 1st class. We now can't imagine staying anywhere else when we visit Vegas.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 2716 rooms & suites
- Unique dining experiences
- Amazing nightclub environments
- Multiple pools surrounded by sculptured gardens & spas
- An 18-hole championship golf course, designed by Tom Fazio and Steve Wynn, located on the property
- World class casino with the latest in slot machines & traditional table games
- A full service spa w/complete salon services, barber shop, treatment rooms & wet areas
- High-end retail boutiques & shops
- A Ferrari & Maserati dealership
- Shows including Le Reve - The Dream
Resort Rooms include:
- 1 king or 2 double 'pillow top signature Wynn beds'
- Flat screen LCD/high definition TV
- Wireless internet
- Automatic beside drapery controls
- Sitting area with couch, ottoman, dining table & chairs
- Bathroom with soaking tub
- Glass enclosed shower
- Private toilet,
- 'Desert Bamb' bathroom amenities & oversized Turkish towels
- Maximum occupancy 4 persons
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Wynn Las VegasLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109-1967
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.