Wynn Las Vegas
- What's Included
First class all the way! The Wynn Las Vegas is definitely one of the higher end casino resorts on The Strip. Comparable to the Bellagio and Venetian, the Wynn offer outstanding service and dining. A definite recommend for anyone looking to stay in an upscale Las Vegas resort.
We have been to Vegas hotels about 15 times. This was the best ever. Closest competitor was the Palazo and no one else is even close. It was clean, beautiful, location was perfect, service excellent, and technology in use was very current.
I like the luxury of this hotel the problem it is too far i like more the paris, the bellagio because of the location central in the strip anyway this is a good place to go to see Le Reve a great show, maybe even better than cirque soleil
Friendly quick front desk. The gentleman was so nice. I forgot his name otherwise I would mention it. The lobby and casino is typical to Vegas. But the room was super nice. And bed was comfy. Super spacious and clean. Will definitely stay there again. Wish there was no casino :( I would give it a 5 if it didn't have a casino.
This trip reminded me why I love the Wynn so much. The young lady that check us in was so enthusiastic, helpful and a joy to talk with. I only wish I had asked her name to brag on her. Our room had a panoramic view of the strip. Upgrade to this, well worth it. Location is great and it's worth the little extra if you like luxury.
Everything about the Wynn is just perfect. From the views from my panoramic king room to the elegant and extravagant buffet I enjoyed each day. The hotel runs like a finely tuned instrument with pleasant and helpful staff. After working long hours at the Convention Center, my room at The Wynn was a welcome respite from all the craziness that can come along with a trip to Vegas. It was, is, and always will be my favorite hotel in Vegas!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 2716 rooms & suites
- Unique dining experiences
- Amazing nightclub environments
- Multiple pools surrounded by sculptured gardens & spas
- An 18-hole championship golf course, designed by Tom Fazio and Steve Wynn, located on the property
- World class casino with the latest in slot machines & traditional table games
- A full service spa w/complete salon services, barber shop, treatment rooms & wet areas
- High-end retail boutiques & shops
- A Ferrari & Maserati dealership
- Shows including Le Reve - The Dream
Resort Rooms include:
- 1 king or 2 double 'pillow top signature Wynn beds'
- Flat screen LCD/high definition TV
- Wireless internet
- Automatic beside drapery controls
- Sitting area with couch, ottoman, dining table & chairs
- Bathroom with soaking tub
- Glass enclosed shower
- Private toilet,
- 'Desert Bamb' bathroom amenities & oversized Turkish towels
- Maximum occupancy 4 persons
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Wynn Las VegasLas Vegas,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109-1967
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.