Fairmont Kea Lani
- What's Included
Everything was great my family and I had an excellent time and the meetings were well supported. We had the most fun at the lobby bar with the bartenders and cocktail mixologist. Was a terrific time, also the location is great and close to lots of great restaurants and the Wailea path
I can't say enough wonderful things about the Fairmont Kea Lani in Maui. From the moment we got out of our rental car, we were constantly impressed by team members at this amazing resort. The views are off the charts. We will definitely be going back.
Great resort, food and service were excellent!! Nice large rooms. Convenient to shopping and other activities. Best of all, my boys saw 20+ sea turtles snorkeling right off the beach the first day at the resort.
We spent four days at this hotel on our honeymoon.We found the grounds to be beautiful and lots of activities but the place is full of kids and business conventions. Not a place for couples to enjoy a quiet vacation.It is also a big hotel with over 700 guests which means that if you want to use the health club - unless yo get there at 6 in the morning or after 8 in the evening - you may not be able to use it. High floor Ocean view rooms are overly expensive - over $800 per night!Not worth it.
If you're just starting your Maui research, Wailea is the most resort-heavy area of the island. During our time there, we visited four of the resorts in Wailea for meals, felt we had the best of them all for accommodations. The location is wonderful, the staff accommodating, the open architecture awesome, the suites spacious and well appointed, etc etc. The dining options were better in other resorts, but no bad experiences at the Fairmont. We would come back in a heartbeat.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 5 restaurants
- Fitness centre
- Hair salon
- Tour and activity desk
- Internet access (fee)
- Water sports on Polo Beach
- Wedding services
- Multilingual Concierge service
- Complimentary transportation within Wailea Resort
- Wailea Golf Course nearby
- 1 king-size bed or 2 double beds and double sofa bed
- Spacious lanai with patio set for 4, chaise lounge chairs
- Full bathroom with twin pedestal sinks and lighted make-up mirror
- Refrigerator, microwave oven
- Coffee maker with complimentary Kona coffee
- 2 televisions, 1 in living room and 1 in bedroom
- On command movies and entertainment; VCR, DVD, CD players
- Alarm clock radio
- High-speed Internet access (fee)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/board Safe
- 2-line speaker phone with data-port in the living room and bedroom
For the Kids - Keiki Lani Club, daily kids' program (ages 5 to 13).
Resort Location Map
Fairmont Kea LaniMaui,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
4100 Wailea Alanui Dr, Wailea, Maui, HI 96753-8449
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.