Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas
- What's Included
Our stay at this resort ended much too soon! Beautiful property and wonderful service! We were helped by Mary Pat Culligan, who made sure to fulfill all our expectations and then some. She was exceptionally friendly and showed us the true Hawaiian spirit! We will definitely be returning!
We absolutely love this property. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained and the pools are fantastic. We did a time-share sales tour with Mary Pat Culligan which was fantastic. We enjoyed our time on the tour with Mary Pat- she was so fun. There are so many amazing benefits to being owners and all the properties around the world seem amazing. Ownership isn't in our budget right now but if we ever do buy a time share it will definitely be SPG!
What a great sales meeting with Melody, very informative thoughtful. I'm seriously going to consider. Her informative style was refreshing. When considering a purchase in the Wailea Nanea Villas make sure you contact Melody Shishido.
Wow. Best timeshare presentation EVER. The resort is gorgeous. The staff was friendly. We met with Mary Pat Culligan. What an amazing lady. She was so helpful and knowledgeable. This place is the best resort on Maui - new, clean, fun. Highly recommend.
Can I just say this is just a BEAUTIFUL resort. I had a sales appointment with a Mary Pat Culligan. She was the BEST! She is very friendly, sweet, kind and FUN! I had a great conversation with her and if you are the type of person that is looking into timeshares make sure you book your appointment with her.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 1021 Rooms
- 3 restaurants
- General store offering baked goods, deli sandwiches, salads, side dishes, freshly marinated meats, island fish and Homemade Pizzas are available for carry out or delivery
- 4 pools
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Scuba/snorkeling available (fee)
- Meeting facilities
- WiFi internet
- Heavenly Spa
- Parking (fee)
- 1 queen-size bed and 1 double sofabed
- 1 full bathroom
- Telephone with voice mail
- Clock radio
- Coffee maker (coffee included)
- Complimentary bathrobe
- Kitchenette facilities including microwave/convection oven, full-size refrigerator and dishwasher
- Separate whirlpool tub
- Flat Screen LCD TV
- Complimentary WiFi
- Private Lanai with outdoor furniture
- Blackout-lined drapery
- Washer and Dryer
- Max occupancy: 4
- 1 king-size bed and 1 queen-size sofabed
- 1 full bathroom
- Kitchenette facilities including Glass cooktop, microwave/convection oven, full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, toaster, blender and dinnerware
- Separate dining area
- Separate living area
- Max occupancy: 5
For the Kids - Mini-Club available for children from 5 to 12 years old for a fee. Operates from 9am to 4pm, year-round. Kids pool with pirate ship.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort VillasMaui,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
6 Kai Ala Drive, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-5915
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.