- What's Included
Was privileged to spend 2 nights at the beautiful Plaza Hotel in New York. What else can I say other than outstanding! This hotel is hands down the best hotel I have ever stayed in, absolutely gorgeous!
the place to by this is top of the line spent only a afternoon here but feel home you have to see it it remind me on the Peninsula Hongkong would be in terms of sisters with the same atmosphere it was a pleasure to easy here
If you're like me, you've been wanting to see this place ever since "Home Alone 2." However, I was highly disappointed they only allow hotel patrons inside. They really should create a tourist entrance even if it does require a small fee. All I got to see was the outside & bell boys. Still gorgeous!
My husband and I had the absolute pleasure of staying in The Plaza from the 30th December until the 4th January this year, what an amazing and unforgettable experience!! Words cannot describe how amazing our experience was. From the moment we stepped out of the taxi we we were treated as royalty. Our room was simply divine and we could not have asked for anything more. Our room was beautifully appointed and was so spacious and so comfortable. The service from all the staff is incredible. We ate in the Palm Court, The Champagne Bar and also in The Rose Bar and the food and the service were amazing. Across all areas of the hotel you are made to feel so welcome and like family, which I think is very important. Also what we thought was an excellent idea and also very reassuring was the fact that the hotel is very secure and only guests were allowed in the lobby and into the hotel itself. Every aspect of this hotel is amazing and the staff go out of their way to make you feel special. We love the Fairmont hotels and always stay in the Fairmont hotels wherever possible, my husband is in the Fairmont's President Club and I must say how amazing this is as well. Thank you so much to all the staff at The Plaza for making our first trip to New York so totally amazing and an unforgettable experience.
Having stayed here early in the year it was a beautiful. Words can not describe this hotel everything from the service was incredible. The champagne and cocktails are a must. Shopping in New York is also a must. If I was to come back to New York i would stay here again
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 282 Hotel rooms
- 2 a la carte restaurants: The Plaza, featuring international cuisine; Rose Club, featuring lighter gourmet fare
- 3 bars
- Tour desk
- Room service
- Laundry services
- The Plaza Retail Collection
- 1 king-size bed or 2 double beds
- Beaux Arts inspired decor and chandeliers
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Guest Services panel which controls guestroom and suite contour lighting, heating and entertainment. It also connects each guest with a vast array of hotel services, as well as cultural venues and the exquisite Shops at the Plaza
- High Speed Internet Access (fee)
- Networked high definition video-on-demand system
- Flat screen TV
- Electronic locking system
- Exquisite inlaid earth stone mosaic tiled Plaza bathroom, most with glass shower and bathtub
- 24-carat gold plated Sherle Wagner faucets and accessories with hand crafted solid white marble vanities
- 100% cotton finest Italian oversized Mascioni bath towels and Mascioni linens
- Lavish terry or light weight Mascioni bathrobes
- Signature Miller Harris toiletries created exclusively for The Plaza
- Refrigerated private bar
- 24-hour In-room dining
- In-room safe (with electrical outlet)
- DVD player in room
- iLuv Stereo Audio System with clock radio
- Music and video library access
- Iron and ironing board
- Fax machine upon request
- Sitting area
- Located on floors 5 to 10
Resort Location Map
The PlazaNew York,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Fifth Avenue at Central Park South, New York City, NY 10019
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.