- What's Included
This was our second time staying at The Plaza, and we were not disappointed. We stayed in a Rose Suite, which is a nice two-room suite with a deep bathtub and separate shower. It is not as big as an Edwardian Suite , but has everything that suite has except a second bathroom. We were on the 57th Street side which did not have a nice view but was completely quiet. This is one of the remaining hotels that still has room service, and it is fast and the food is wonderful. We had drinks and lunch in the Palm Court--great service there too, but the drinks were $25 a piece, but very good. Try the Cosmopolitan-- you only need one. The hotel sends an email and asks you when you are arriving so they can have your room ready. We arrived at 2:15 (only 45 minutes early) and the room still was not ready -- so I'm not sure what the point was. This happened to us the last time we stayed as well. The hotel has a wonderful car service in a Tesla, but it's first come, first served. We used it twice and the driver was great! We also got a lot of stares when the car doors opened up like the car in Back to the Future. The location is the best in town--right across from Central Park. You can take a carriage ride by simply walking across the street. Overall, this is one great hotel.
Always been a dream to stay at the Plaza...especially at Christmas time!! Beautiful hotel & beautifully decorated for Christmas. Hotel bars and restaurants were spectacular! Enjoyed room service for breakfast each morning....prompt and delicious. Also we greatly appreciated the concierge assistance with booking VIP tickets to Empire State Building-worth every penny! Can't wait to come back later this year for tree lighting at Rockefeller and stay at the Plaza again!
This isn't one of the best hotels in New York City because of anything else besides the fact that it's so iconic and beautiful! Perfect for the kids perfect for the couples and single adults! Walking distance to amazing shopping and Restaurants.
It's Eddie, the bellman that keeps me coming back. His service is impeccable... special treatment every time he even takes my child downstairs to food hall for ice cream. Everything about him and this famous place leave me feeling "special" and like I've had the quintessential New York experience.
This is an incredible hotel in an already incredible town. Having been to NYC several hundred times over the decades, a hotel stay doesn't get better than staying as a guest at the Plaza. From my very first contact with the folks at Fairmont reservations to the closing of my car door by their doorman upon departure, it was a visit to add to a list of my most memorable. The guest room was impeccably clean and spacious, in-hotel and in-room dining second to none in my hotel experience and service that gives you the impression that you are visiting royalty. Thank you to the staff for taking your jobs so personally.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 282 Hotel rooms
- 2 a la carte restaurants: The Plaza, featuring international cuisine; Rose Club, featuring lighter gourmet fare
- 3 bars
- Tour desk
- Room service
- Laundry services
- The Plaza Retail Collection
- 1 king-size bed or 2 double beds
- Beaux Arts inspired decor and chandeliers
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Guest Services panel which controls guestroom and suite contour lighting, heating and entertainment. It also connects each guest with a vast array of hotel services, as well as cultural venues and the exquisite Shops at the Plaza
- High Speed Internet Access (fee)
- Networked high definition video-on-demand system
- Flat screen TV
- Electronic locking system
- Exquisite inlaid earth stone mosaic tiled Plaza bathroom, most with glass shower and bathtub
- 24-carat gold plated Sherle Wagner faucets and accessories with hand crafted solid white marble vanities
- 100% cotton finest Italian oversized Mascioni bath towels and Mascioni linens
- Lavish terry or light weight Mascioni bathrobes
- Signature Miller Harris toiletries created exclusively for The Plaza
- Refrigerated private bar
- 24-hour In-room dining
- In-room safe (with electrical outlet)
- DVD player in room
- iLuv Stereo Audio System with clock radio
- Music and video library access
- Iron and ironing board
- Fax machine upon request
- Sitting area
- Located on floors 5 to 10
Resort Location Map
The PlazaNew York,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Fifth Avenue at Central Park South, New York City, NY 10019
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.