Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando
Talk to an expert who's been here!
Call 1 888 685 6888
- What's Included
Really lovely hotel lobby and pool areas were impressive. I was a little disappointed with our room i don't think it was big enough for 5 and we felt quite cramped, luckily it was only 4 nights and a few of the fixtures were broken. Overall a really good stay as it's so close to parks with the added bonus of express passes and a lovely pool that the kids loved.
Hard Rock was a good experience for a family, staying at the Rock Royalty level was good value and worth the extra money. It was also great to receive the fast pass entry to Universal and Adventure Land, which was really advantageous to us.
Excelent hotel and rooms and service.We stayed during the Hurricane Matthew period, although everything else in the city was closed, the hotel provided so much entertainment to the guests as well as necessary suplies and the room felt like home.This hotel hve access to other hotel in the Universal complex and provides water taxi to other hotels and to the City Walk and to the Universal Orlando Parks (Island of Adventure and Universal Studios Park). But if you decide to walk until there, it is very close too and inside Universal complex.I do recommend this hotel. Worth the experience.
Stayed at this hotel before on previous holidays to Orlando and love the setting and atmosphere so decided that worth booking a couple of nights whilst on this holiday. Everything really great - bedroom big and clean and well stocked with towels and bathroom bits. Had breakfast on one of the days and great choice and plenty of it. Pool great (although last morning the pool was not available due to a "chemical imbalance" -which was a shame but I guess proves they take health and safety seriously). The big plus is still the unlimited fast passes for Universal and as the parks were quite busy meant we could get on all rides no issue.With the $$ against the ££ at the moment it did make the booking a bit on the high side but as a treat it was definitely worth it
Stayed from Oct 3 to Oct 8. The hotel is really beautiful. The grounds, pool and gardens are immaculate. The staff were all very helpful. We stayed in a garden view room with a great view of the butterfly garden and the waterway. If your thinking about the pool view versus the garden view, I would suggest the garden view is the better deal because most of the views of the pool are obscured or too far away to see it well. The rooms are comfortable although a little small with the two queen beds. The bathroom was very small and awkward. The door almost hit the toilet when you opened it. The sink was separate from the shower and toilet, which was convenient for getting ready but the vanity area was very dark. The beds are amazing. Best sleep I've had in a long time. I would love to buy one of them for myself. We were there for Hurricane Matthew. That part of our vacation sucked because Orlando over reacted way too much. They cancelled everything we came to universal for, Halloween horror nights. Yes it's better to be overprepared than underprepared, and the storm was bad on the coast but it wasn't much in Orlando. The hard rock hotel did a very good job dealing with the inconvenience of Matthew. They served a buffet dinner in the Kitchen that was real good considering the situation. Most of their workers couldn't come in or go home because of the curfew. Everything was closed for two days so all we had to do was walk around and watch tv. Pretty boring. We had to fight for a refund of our tickets and express passes for horror nights. That part was way too hard. I would recommend the Hard Rock Hotel highly. The pool and water slide are the best on property. I liked the lavishness of the Portofino a little better, but the pool and restaurants at Hard Rock are better.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Restaurants on site
- Bars on site
- Room service
- Water slide
- Poolside bar
- Underwater stereo sound system
- Private cabanas featuring, ceiling fan, plasma TV and wireless internet, fruit basket, 6 sodas and 2 bottles of water, a server dedicated to the cabanas (prices vary by season)
- Sand volleyball court
- Ping pong
- Guitar hero
- Poolside dive-in movies and concerts on select nights
- Temporary tattoos, hair wraps and other pool supplies at Synergy located at pool entrance (fees apply)
- Fitness Centre: Cardio Fitness and Circuit training equipment, steam rooms and locker facilities (fees apply)
- Tour desk
- Safety deposit boxes at front desk
- Car rental desk
- Business center
- Meeting rooms/Conference facility
- Gift shop
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary wireless high-speed internet access in most public areas
- Complimentary transportation provided for singles/doubles to Metro West Golf Club and Mystic Dunes Golf Club, Madara spa at Lowes Portofino Bay hotel
- Complimentary shuttle to Sea World Orlando, Wet n' Wild, and Discovery Cove Orlando
- Max occupancy: 5, adult occupancy: 4
- 375 sq ft.
- 2 Queen beds
- Non smoking
- Small table/desk area with 2 chairs and a plush chair
- 300-thread-count 100% cotton bed linens
- TV with HD channels and on demand in-room movies (fees apply)
- iPod docking station
- MP3 connector
- 100% combed and ring spun cotton terry towels
- Keurig coffee maker with individual coffees and assorted teas
- Daily newspaper delivery to guest room upon request and evening turndown service upon reques
- Air conditioning
- Vanity mirror
- Ironing Board/Iron
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Alarm clock radio
- In room safe/safety deposit box
- Mini fridge
Resort Location Map
Hard Rock Hotel at Universal OrlandoOrlando,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
5800 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819-7834
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.