Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando
- What's Included
Service excellent throughout, our family of 4 with eldest son and teenager were very comfortable in the room for a weeks stay, comfy beds, great easy going atmosphere in hotel, good food, impeccable service. Can see why many return.
Great location , great service and great value with the included unlimited express pass .only thing a missed was a complimentery breakfast buffe' and maybe free parking but overall a great hotell with friendly and service minded personel
Stayed on the 7th floor couldn't fault anything for the price it pay for it's self if using the priority lines in the parks as for cans of pop for children snack and mid afternoon drinks well worth a visit.
We had a blast at the Hard Rock Hotel. We loved the music and the atmosphere. Our room was the deluxe King Club Level. We had a living room, dining area and separate bedroom area. It was very spacious. Having the club lounge was nice but not really worth the extra cost at this Hotel. We book club level often and have enjoyed the food and beverage choices at other properties but I was somewhat disappointed with the selection here. The resort is beautiful, lively and loads of fun! The staff is top notch and ready to assist you any way possible. You can have a record player and albums or an electric guitar and amp delivered to your room. I suggest you valet your car (or at least drop your luggage at the lobby before parking) as the self parking is accessible only by three flights of outside stairs. There is no way to the parking lot from the first floor of the hotel, you have to go up to the lobby on the third floor and walk down the stairs back to the ground level. Not a big deal as long as you aren't carrying heavy bags. Overall, we had a blast and will stay again.
We spent 4 days at the Hard Rock Hotel. Our primary purpose was for spending time at Universal Studios and the location couldn't be better. A very short 5-10 minute walk or use the boat service for a relaxing ride over. My kids loved the pool area and the water slide as an added bonus and a break during the days. We were located on the 1st floor, so very close to the pool, the walk to the parks and very close to City Walk entertainment. The staff was always helpful and excellent customer service, regardless of our requests. I would stay here again and letting you know you can't go wrong with this hotel.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Restaurants on site
- Bars on site
- Room service
- Water slide
- Poolside bar
- Underwater stereo sound system
- Private cabanas featuring, ceiling fan, plasma TV and wireless internet, fruit basket, 6 sodas and 2 bottles of water, a server dedicated to the cabanas (prices vary by season)
- Sand volleyball court
- Ping pong
- Guitar hero
- Poolside dive-in movies and concerts on select nights
- Temporary tattoos, hair wraps and other pool supplies at Synergy located at pool entrance (fees apply)
- Fitness Centre: Cardio Fitness and Circuit training equipment, steam rooms and locker facilities (fees apply)
- Tour desk
- Safety deposit boxes at front desk
- Car rental desk
- Business center
- Meeting rooms/Conference facility
- Gift shop
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary wireless high-speed internet access in most public areas
- Complimentary transportation provided for singles/doubles to Metro West Golf Club and Mystic Dunes Golf Club, Madara spa at Lowes Portofino Bay hotel
- Complimentary shuttle to Sea World Orlando, Wet n' Wild, and Discovery Cove Orlando
- Max occupancy: 5, adult occupancy: 4
- 375 sq ft.
- 2 Queen beds
- ┬áNon smoking
- Small table/desk area with 2 chairs and a plush chair
- 300-thread-count 100% cotton bed linens
- TV with HD channels and on demand in-room movies (fees apply)
- iPod docking station
- MP3 connector
- 100% combed and ring spun cotton terry towels
- Keurig coffee maker with individual coffees and assorted teas
- Daily newspaper delivery to guest room upon request and evening turndown service upon reques
- Air conditioning
- Vanity mirror
- Ironing Board/Iron
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Alarm clock radio
- In room safe/safety deposit box
- Mini fridge
Resort Location Map
Hard Rock Hotel at Universal OrlandoOrlando,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
5800 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819-7834
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.