Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando
- What's Included
Really loved our stay at the Hard Rock from the minute we arrived we were treated like VIPs. Every staff member we encountered exceeded our expectations and provided superior customer service. All food and beverages we had were excellent. The pool is fantastic and the proximity to and complimentary transport to and from the theme parks is fabulous and very quick. Highly recommended and if it wasn't so far from home (Australia) we would definitely visit again soon. If we are ever back in that area wouldn't hesitate to book at the Hard Rock! We stayed in a deluxe double queen and had a lovely garden view and could see the water taxi dock so a bit if a water view too. Our room was fantastically appointed and spacious. Beds very comfy too. Absolutely nothing negative to say about our stay. Loved it!
We choose to stay at the Hard Rock Hotel because of its proximity to Universal - what a bonus to be able to walk to and from the parks. The staff was always extremely friendly and helpful in all locations of the hotel. The rooms were clean and comfortable. A bit pricey, yes, but worth it when you factor in the convenience. Rock Royalty is an awesome perk! We tried to take advantage of it as often as possible. The kids really enjoyed having snacks and drinks available. For our family, the best benefit was the Express Passes! Even though the crowd levels were light we enjoyed NEVER having to wait in a line (until we went to the Magic Kingdom - not so magical).Thank you Hard Rock staff for making this a wonderful family escape! We will be back...
Location of this hotel is great; within 5 minutes to walk to Citywalk or ride a water taxi. That was the highlight of the property. The hotel is average and way overpriced. We had a "garden view" room that overlooked a palm tree. Not surprised, it is Orlando built on swampland, the price of the hotel is outrageous. This is a one and done trip for us. Next trip is Scotland and the cost will be more inline with the area.
The hotel is literally a 5 minute walk through a beautiful garden path to the Universal City Walk. Once we arrived at the hotel we never got back in the car until we were headed home. We paid A LOT for the room! I travel extensively with my business and have stayed in beautiful 5 star hotels, at high end airport hotels, etc. and have never paid this price for a room. You do receive the express pass for "free", and this is the main reason that we went with this option. The rooms are "cute". I have a 21 year old son and a 17 year old son. They were very appreciate of where we stayed and hesitated to make a negative statement, but when I asked they said..."The rooms look like a 15 year old girls room." The hotel is very feminine. It's more teen pop than Rock N Roll in the rooms themselves. My biggest issue was that the toilet seat had urine on it when we arrived, there was hair hanging from the drumstick art in the bathroom area, there was hair all in the tub (tubs are the cheap standard rental house type tubs), the sink piping cover was rusted and dangling, the acrylic art was broken and coming off the wall. So...I was disappointed. No, I did not complain. I cleaned the commode and the tub and the other issues were cosmetic. The pool is beautiful, lots to do near the pool. There are many positives, but when you spend more on the hotel that on tickets, food, etc. combined...expectations should be met.
Reserved a room with two queen beds had to pay extra for 4 people in a room, and there were not a lot of towels for 4 people...drinks were very expensive for an average/poor cocktail! Food was okay... Better choices at city walk for resturants and drinks!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Restaurants on site
- Bars on site
- Room service
- Water slide
- Poolside bar
- Underwater stereo sound system
- Private cabanas featuring, ceiling fan, plasma TV and wireless internet, fruit basket, 6 sodas and 2 bottles of water, a server dedicated to the cabanas (prices vary by season)
- Sand volleyball court
- Ping pong
- Guitar hero
- Poolside dive-in movies and concerts on select nights
- Temporary tattoos, hair wraps and other pool supplies at Synergy located at pool entrance (fees apply)
- Fitness Centre: Cardio Fitness and Circuit training equipment, steam rooms and locker facilities (fees apply)
- Tour desk
- Safety deposit boxes at front desk
- Car rental desk
- Business center
- Meeting rooms/Conference facility
- Gift shop
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary wireless high-speed internet access in most public areas
- Complimentary transportation provided for singles/doubles to Metro West Golf Club and Mystic Dunes Golf Club, Madara spa at Lowes Portofino Bay hotel
- Complimentary shuttle to Sea World Orlando, Wet n' Wild, and Discovery Cove Orlando
- Max occupancy: 5, adult occupancy: 4
- 375 sq ft.
- 2 Queen beds
- Non smoking
- Small table/desk area with 2 chairs and a plush chair
- 300-thread-count 100% cotton bed linens
- TV with HD channels and on demand in-room movies (fees apply)
- iPod docking station
- MP3 connector
- 100% combed and ring spun cotton terry towels
- Keurig coffee maker with individual coffees and assorted teas
- Daily newspaper delivery to guest room upon request and evening turndown service upon reques
- Air conditioning
- Vanity mirror
- Ironing Board/Iron
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Alarm clock radio
- In room safe/safety deposit box
- Mini fridge
Resort Location Map
Hard Rock Hotel at Universal OrlandoOrlando,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
5800 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819-7834
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.