Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando
- What's Included
Clean, comfortable and nice pool view for the bedroom, so close proximity to the Universal studio, great advantage of the unlimited Xpress pass and always the same friendly and efficient welcome from the staff. The only criticism is related to the pool frequently overcrowed with insufficient sunshade and sometimes chaise longue.
Amazing hotel, my kids loved the pool and the slide, staff amazingly friendly. Shuttle boat to Universal fantastic, food and drink reasonably priced and good value for money. Rooms spacious enough for what we required, hot food takeaway a godsend after being at the parks etc, would definitely return
We booked one night at the hotel to benefit from 2 days of Express passes for the theme parks. Check in was not the easiest process. We entered the car park and then were greeted with 2 flights of stairs and no lift. Fine for me but not for my husband who had a mobility scooter. We ended up having to walk around the exterior of the hotel which didn't feel very welcome and had my husband been alone I'm not sure how he would have managed other than being forced to pay for valet parking. Overnight parking cost $29. We checked in at 8am and were told we'd get a text when the room was ready. This came about 2pm which was greatLater in the day we headed back to the hotel and were disappointed that despite the receptionist being aware of my husbands limited mobility we were given a room very far from the lifts. However, the room was lovely. Spacious and very comfortable. We decided to spend the evening around the pool. We easily found empty sun beds. The pool was clean and we were impressed with the lifeguards and how seriously they took their jobWe decided to buy 2 cocktails for $14 each as they came in souvenir glasses. We were disappointed to receive them in plastic cups as the hotel had run out of glasses but the cost was the same! As it was late we decided to order room service. For a chicken sandwich, Caesar salad, chicken tenders, pizza, fries and 3 soft drinks it was $145 which included a 22% gratuity which was a condition of the order. The food was awful and we all suffered from upset stomachs during the night. On letting the receptionist know when we checked out she said "oh what a shame" Overall, I wasn't as wowed by the hotel as I expected to be but the passes made the stay worth it.
Fantastic Hotel, amazing staff and wonderful rooms. Try Rock Royalty for an extra special treat you will feel like a Rock Star. The beds and pillows were the best i have ever had, and a good nights sleep is just what you need so you are ready to tackle the Parks.
Stayed here because of the front of line passes and early entry to parks but must say this hotel is AMAZING! Very friendly staff and even the standard rooms are excellent. Would most definitely stay again.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Restaurants on site
- Bars on site
- Room service
- Water slide
- Poolside bar
- Underwater stereo sound system
- Private cabanas featuring, ceiling fan, plasma TV and wireless internet, fruit basket, 6 sodas and 2 bottles of water, a server dedicated to the cabanas (prices vary by season)
- Sand volleyball court
- Ping pong
- Guitar hero
- Poolside dive-in movies and concerts on select nights
- Temporary tattoos, hair wraps and other pool supplies at Synergy located at pool entrance (fees apply)
- Fitness Centre: Cardio Fitness and Circuit training equipment, steam rooms and locker facilities (fees apply)
- Tour desk
- Safety deposit boxes at front desk
- Car rental desk
- Business center
- Meeting rooms/Conference facility
- Gift shop
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary wireless high-speed internet access in most public areas
- Complimentary transportation provided for singles/doubles to Metro West Golf Club and Mystic Dunes Golf Club, Madara spa at Lowes Portofino Bay hotel
- Complimentary shuttle to Sea World Orlando, Wet n' Wild, and Discovery Cove Orlando
- Max occupancy: 5, adult occupancy: 4
- 375 sq ft.
- 2 Queen beds
- ┬áNon smoking
- Small table/desk area with 2 chairs and a plush chair
- 300-thread-count 100% cotton bed linens
- TV with HD channels and on demand in-room movies (fees apply)
- iPod docking station
- MP3 connector
- 100% combed and ring spun cotton terry towels
- Keurig coffee maker with individual coffees and assorted teas
- Daily newspaper delivery to guest room upon request and evening turndown service upon reques
- Air conditioning
- Vanity mirror
- Ironing Board/Iron
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Alarm clock radio
- In room safe/safety deposit box
- Mini fridge
Resort Location Map
Hard Rock Hotel at Universal OrlandoOrlando,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
5800 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819-7834
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.