Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando
- What's Included
This is somewhere I have always wanted to stay when we visit Orlando. I'm a bit of a Hard Rock fan and have been sine I was 19 (now in my 50's). It didn't disappoint, I loved the atmosphere, the staff were so friendly. There were 4 of us in our party and when you divide the price by 4 it works out the same as a 3* hotel over here so really good value for money plus we got the Fast Passes for the 2 days we where there and this alone would have cost about $800, (4 people x 2 days @ $100 per day) We had a garden view room and it was spotlessly clean, plenty of room and the bed was sooo comfy.We got the boat transfer into Universal, this was a lovely little trip and again everyone was so friendly.Next time we visit I will stay longer.
I thought this was a nice hotel as most are in the universal resort. The rock and roll theme is fun and the rooms are good. My main issues were that I didn't like the pool. Too shallow, too noisy and no real area for adults to swim for exercise and in peace. Also it's quite expensive but that is like most of the universal hotels.
Despite only ordering a standard room for one night as we were visiting to stay on site to attend Halloween horror nights, when we arrived and Amanda on reception found out we were there on our honeymoon she up graded us to the presidential Graceland suite, best experience I've ever had at a hotel and I don't think it could be topped. The suite was awesome and out of this world! It was so good we decided to order room service, enjoy the suite and go to Halloween horror nights another day! Thank you Hard Rock you are awesome and really do rock!!
Great hotel, it's a must for the easy access to the parks.Stayed with two 17 year olds which meant they could go to the parks when ever they wanted and stay as long as they wanted without having to wait for lifts or pick ups. Just makes everything so easy!!The hotel it's self is clean & comfortable, staff very accommodating. We requested adjoining rooms and that's what we got.At pool always plenty of sun beds and pool staff quick to help.The only negative was the self parking as we and others struggled to get the barriers to work getting in and out out of the car park.Overall another pleasant stay at this hotel and would recommend it to anyone wanting a really easy park experience
We had dinner at the Kitchen at the Hard Rock Hotel and the waitress and manager were absolutely amazing. Our waitress was Tracy and the manager was Chris. Unreal how great they both were. True meaning of customer service. Thank you both
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Restaurants on site
- Bars on site
- Room service
- Water slide
- Poolside bar
- Underwater stereo sound system
- Private cabanas featuring, ceiling fan, plasma TV and wireless internet, fruit basket, 6 sodas and 2 bottles of water, a server dedicated to the cabanas (prices vary by season)
- Sand volleyball court
- Ping pong
- Guitar hero
- Poolside dive-in movies and concerts on select nights
- Temporary tattoos, hair wraps and other pool supplies at Synergy located at pool entrance (fees apply)
- Fitness Centre: Cardio Fitness and Circuit training equipment, steam rooms and locker facilities (fees apply)
- Tour desk
- Safety deposit boxes at front desk
- Car rental desk
- Business center
- Meeting rooms/Conference facility
- Gift shop
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary wireless high-speed internet access in most public areas
- Complimentary transportation provided for singles/doubles to Metro West Golf Club and Mystic Dunes Golf Club, Madara spa at Lowes Portofino Bay hotel
- Complimentary shuttle to Sea World Orlando, Wet n' Wild, and Discovery Cove Orlando
- Max occupancy: 5, adult occupancy: 4
- 375 sq ft.
- 2 Queen beds
- ┬áNon smoking
- Small table/desk area with 2 chairs and a plush chair
- 300-thread-count 100% cotton bed linens
- TV with HD channels and on demand in-room movies (fees apply)
- iPod docking station
- MP3 connector
- 100% combed and ring spun cotton terry towels
- Keurig coffee maker with individual coffees and assorted teas
- Daily newspaper delivery to guest room upon request and evening turndown service upon reques
- Air conditioning
- Vanity mirror
- Ironing Board/Iron
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Alarm clock radio
- In room safe/safety deposit box
- Mini fridge
Resort Location Map
Hard Rock Hotel at Universal OrlandoOrlando,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
5800 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819-7834
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.