Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando
- What's Included
Hard Rock is so convenient to Universal Studios - just about 1/4 mile walk to the entrance; the price of the hotel is well worth the proximity as well as the 1-hour early entrance. We anticipated huge crowds at Harry Potter world section of the theme park but were delighted to experience it with short waits. Also staying on site provides free express tickets so factor the price of those into the price of staying off property. Food very pricey however and generally speaking food all around (including the theme parks) is not particularly healthy. Pack some healthy snacks. We walked approximately 8 miles per day which helped! Hotel beds and pillows especially comfortable, staff was above par - very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.
We stayed here for the second time in May 2017. We checked in, only to find that we'd been upgraded to a hospitality suite! When we opened the door, we could hardly believe our eyes! The suite was massive and opulent and we just wandered around looking about, open mouthed in amazement. This hotel is really close to the Universal theme parks and City walk and there's a ferry to take guests back and forth. Although the breakfast isn't complimentary, we really recommend the breakfast buffet at the hotel-it's awesome and well worth the money! The pool bar is great and we enjoyed a few afternoon drinks there chatting to the friendly staff. The only slight disappointment was that the pool, although in a lovely setting, was fairly shallow but this didn't spoil our enjoyment of this superb hotel. We would definitely stay here again-thank you for a great stay!!
Much improved from 2 years ago, very clean and comfortable. Staff are Super, in room dining is great! Worked really well for for our family holiday, plus free express for hotel guests for universal park!
Have to say Front Desk was amazing Ana and Natasha did a fantastic job from when I came into the hotel and from when I departed. I also have to give credit to Room Service Paul he went above and beyond and made my day thank you so much Paul, Natasha, and Ana for your service I will recommend this hotel for a nice vacation stay when your in Orlando.
the value of money is not worth it. the service is fine. Bring your own water for their free coffee hahaha... Good location though for people who wants to go Universal Studio. Take care of doing your laundry on their laundry room. I lost mine
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Restaurants on site
- Bars on site
- Room service
- Water slide
- Poolside bar
- Underwater stereo sound system
- Private cabanas featuring, ceiling fan, plasma TV and wireless internet, fruit basket, 6 sodas and 2 bottles of water, a server dedicated to the cabanas (prices vary by season)
- Sand volleyball court
- Ping pong
- Guitar hero
- Poolside dive-in movies and concerts on select nights
- Temporary tattoos, hair wraps and other pool supplies at Synergy located at pool entrance (fees apply)
- Fitness Centre: Cardio Fitness and Circuit training equipment, steam rooms and locker facilities (fees apply)
- Tour desk
- Safety deposit boxes at front desk
- Car rental desk
- Business center
- Meeting rooms/Conference facility
- Gift shop
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary wireless high-speed internet access in most public areas
- Complimentary transportation provided for singles/doubles to Metro West Golf Club and Mystic Dunes Golf Club, Madara spa at Lowes Portofino Bay hotel
- Complimentary shuttle to Sea World Orlando, Wet n' Wild, and Discovery Cove Orlando
- Max occupancy: 5, adult occupancy: 4
- 375 sq ft.
- 2 Queen beds
- ┬áNon smoking
- Small table/desk area with 2 chairs and a plush chair
- 300-thread-count 100% cotton bed linens
- TV with HD channels and on demand in-room movies (fees apply)
- iPod docking station
- MP3 connector
- 100% combed and ring spun cotton terry towels
- Keurig coffee maker with individual coffees and assorted teas
- Daily newspaper delivery to guest room upon request and evening turndown service upon reques
- Air conditioning
- Vanity mirror
- Ironing Board/Iron
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Alarm clock radio
- In room safe/safety deposit box
- Mini fridge
Resort Location Map
Hard Rock Hotel at Universal OrlandoOrlando,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
5800 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819-7834
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.