Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando
- What's Included
We did a little birthday gift to Universal Studios/Harry Potter World for our daughter's 12th birthday (family of 4) -- and couldn't be happier with the stay at the Hard Rock Hotel. We opted to upgrade to the club level room, and so worth the extra money. Everyone on staff was extremely friendly, really one of the best hotel stays we've had anywhere. I loved that it was super clean and we felt safe at all locations within Universal and the hotel -- you can walk to Universal Studios very easily right out the back door of the hotel, or grab a boat to Islands of Adventure. Hotel room (we had a club queen) was fairly roomy for a hotel room, and had space for 4 pieces of luggage and we didn't feel like we were on top of each other all the time.
Well worth the price if you are vacationing at Universal Orlando. My only complaint is the poor access from self parking to the lobby... 4 flights of stairs! Not only did I have to haul my luggage up these stairs, but I saw people hauling babies in strollers up them too! This is really a serious safety issue and a serious deficiency that the hotel needs to address.
Me and 3 of my kids had a fabulous vacation experience! A grown up's trip to celebrate Camila's 15th birthday. Excellent premises with immediate access to Universal Parks and City Walk; we enjoyed our express passes and had the greatest time! Unforgettable Vacations!!!
We stayed here for 1 night during our 2 week stay at Disney. By staying at the hotel for a night it meant we were in walking distance of universal and we got the express pass which was so worth it. Rooms were lovely, beds were comfy and service was great! We even got free bubbly and chocolates!
We stay at the Hard Rock a few times a year with the kids. Love how close it is to the parks. Only a few minutes walk or boat ride. Beds are comfortable and staff is very friendly. Food by the pool is good and kids love the water slide.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Restaurants on site
- Bars on site
- Room service
- Water slide
- Poolside bar
- Underwater stereo sound system
- Private cabanas featuring, ceiling fan, plasma TV and wireless internet, fruit basket, 6 sodas and 2 bottles of water, a server dedicated to the cabanas (prices vary by season)
- Sand volleyball court
- Ping pong
- Guitar hero
- Poolside dive-in movies and concerts on select nights
- Temporary tattoos, hair wraps and other pool supplies at Synergy located at pool entrance (fees apply)
- Fitness Centre: Cardio Fitness and Circuit training equipment, steam rooms and locker facilities (fees apply)
- Tour desk
- Safety deposit boxes at front desk
- Car rental desk
- Business center
- Meeting rooms/Conference facility
- Gift shop
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary wireless high-speed internet access in most public areas
- Complimentary transportation provided for singles/doubles to Metro West Golf Club and Mystic Dunes Golf Club, Madara spa at Lowes Portofino Bay hotel
- Complimentary shuttle to Sea World Orlando, Wet n' Wild, and Discovery Cove Orlando
- Max occupancy: 5, adult occupancy: 4
- 375 sq ft.
- 2 Queen beds
- ┬áNon smoking
- Small table/desk area with 2 chairs and a plush chair
- 300-thread-count 100% cotton bed linens
- TV with HD channels and on demand in-room movies (fees apply)
- iPod docking station
- MP3 connector
- 100% combed and ring spun cotton terry towels
- Keurig coffee maker with individual coffees and assorted teas
- Daily newspaper delivery to guest room upon request and evening turndown service upon reques
- Air conditioning
- Vanity mirror
- Ironing Board/Iron
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Alarm clock radio
- In room safe/safety deposit box
- Mini fridge
Resort Location Map
Hard Rock Hotel at Universal OrlandoOrlando,United States
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
5800 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819-7834
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.