Experiential Travel Specialist
Whether it’s a quick weekend getaway or a "once in a lifetime" bucket list journey, Wade is ready to help you transform your dream, your trip, into your reality.
A lifelong love affair with travel and the travel industry sums up Wade's career path to date. With over two decades of experience under his belt, Wade has worked in many areas of the industry, including reservations, sales & marketing and management. This gives him a unique combination of knowledge and experience to help his valued clients achieve their dreams and goals through travel. His particular love for cruising, Europe and the old world provides valuable insight and can elevate any vacation experience. Whether it's a quick weekend getaway or a "once in a lifetime" bucket list journey, Wade is ready to help you transform your dream, your trip, into your reality.
My areas of expertise:
Where I've Been
- Caribbean: Dominican Republic, Cuba, Bahamas
- Central America: Panama
- Europe: England, Scotland, France, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Greece, Croatia
- North America: Mexico, United States
In a Nutshell
- Most memorable travel experience: Travelling with 70 other people to NYC in January 2016 to sing at Carnegie Hall!
- My top 3 favourite resort destinations: Puerto Vallarta for the atmosphere, Mayan Riviera for the amazing beaches, Cayo Santa Maria for the complete and total relaxation.
- My favourite resort: Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya, Mexico.
- Why is it my favourite: An adults only oasis on the Mayan Riviera that offers activities for everyone. Combine that with a European atmosphere, and it's a resort you won't soon forget.
- Travel Advice I can give to anyone: If you find a holiday/resort that is available for the dates you want, and at a price that you feel is a good deal, BOOK IT. You'll have the satisfaction of knowing where and when you're going, and have YOUR choice of resort, rather than choosing from what is leftover if you wait for a "better deal".
- Where I'm planning to go next: I always have a list of where I'd like to go next, but nothing is planned yet!
- People in the office know me to be very: Easy to get along with, funny, positive, and upbeat. Always find the bright side of things, life is too short not to be happy in whatever I do...work or leisure!